Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-01-2008, 06:43 AM   #1
swiftlouie143

Default The TRUE Hebrew Israelites

Number 1.) I am not religious. I believe Religion was manufactured by reptilians..(devils if will) and has been a plague used to divide us and keep all people but especially my (the lost tribes of Israel) from the truth of there divine past.

Number 2.) I am a Hebrew Israelites and the non-fabricated books of the bible are my peoples history. (I can proof that 100% with out a shadow of a doubt)

But before I do: Here is a list of books that you may as well rip from your bible: Mattew, Mark, Luke or any thing by Paul (Romans) I'd also recommend that you pick up the book of Enoch (who was the first prophet) which was taking out the Roman bible but remains in the Ethiopic text till this day (Enoch was an Ethiopian and thats a !)

First off the name Je-sus comes from the Roman God Zeus (do an image search on Zues and you'll see who of the worlds really following) we Hebrews called him Yahshua (which means Yah's Salvation) Ya = the God of the Hebrew people and the "almighty" God of the bible (HalleluYAH). That's why during slavey in American we sung slave songs like Kum-bi-yah which is Hebrew for: come by Yah.

Cumbayah, my Lord, cumbayah!
Oh, Lo-ord, cumbayah!

Someone's crying Lord, cumbayah!
etc.

Someone's hurting Lord, cumbayah!
etc.

Someone's singing Lord, cumbayah!
etc.

Now our owners kept us for learning how to read or write english, let alone speak Hebrew. So inorder to sing in Hebrew we must known it before we were taken to American. Yes, because it is was our native tounge which we had whipped out of us.

Most of us were sold too the U.S. and Caribbean Islands (Haiti, Jamica, Puerto Rico, Cuba etc..) this is fact and Icke, Tsarion (even Maxwell) are just flat out lieing to you. Saying the bible is JUST roman pagan astrological interpretation this is my history. You have Alex Jones acting as if he doesn't know who that the so called "blacks" of America and the Caribbean Islands are the true lost tribes of Israel.. not these so-called Jews (Ashkenazi - Zionists) who've never been enslaved most of whom never even visited AFRICA! let alone escaped from Egypt. Imagen if just one of these alt-media personalitys would tell the world the truth, hell.. we could end the killing in Palestine (yet you people don't question them or the Zionst so-called Jews)

(notice there afros & dread locks)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ym30gW669jY

I cant be the only one here who knows that Hilter was a Ashkenazi (so-called) Jew? Fathered by a Rothchild.

I can't be the only one here who knows that AID's was developed by the United States and is a Race Specified Bio Weapon.. targeting a gene that only people of color possess. (used mainly the wipe out of Africans) I also can't be the only one here who knows that knows the AID's cure was patented in 1997 patent number: #5676977 (look it up)

You should be asking your selfs.. why are you being lied too??.. why are these people not telling you the whole truth. Why does some random kid have to come on a forum tell you this. Ask Icke, Jones, Tsaion, Maxwell or any one us these SO CALLED alt-media personalties.. who the Israelites of the bible were and where they are today!

Ask them why they still today worship a Black Jesus and Mary in the Catholic churchs?

source: http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1b-pages3-4.html

You people are being LIED too and confused on purpose the people who you call Jews (Europeans not from Africa) are really what Jesus called in the bible the "Synagogues of Satan" (Satan = reptilian)
They are not who they clame to be.. and the TRUE peoples of the bible have had there history white washed and whiped out of them, they've been character assassined and denigrated.

And you've been programed subconsciously to fear and loath them.

There is a whole other agenda here, that you are carfuly being stared away from.. and I'm only scratching the surface here. (Does the term "master race" ring a bell?)

It's time to start asking questions... because if you don't your going to fall flat on your faces to worship the first blonde haired blue eyed Jesus savoir figure they throw at you, and believe me people

The Israelite of the bible were (and are) many places, but they were inslaved in the bible in Egypt (Kemet.. in Africa) where the people were black.

There ARE lightskined or Mixed Israelites

And Hilter (who was an Ashkenazi Jew) and the Nazi's did target them in the Holocaust (because they have black / Israelite blood in them)

But Hilter, the Rothchilds and the rest of the Zionists are NOT from the seed of Abraham. You may not know this but Hilter DID.. The Ashkenazi jew is not a real jew (from the tribe of Judah) at all they converted.. they ARE Khazars.

".. that the Khazars too claimed the status of a Chosen Race, who made their own Covenant with the Lord, even though they were not descended from Abraham's seed."

http://www.apfn.org/THEWINDS/library/khazars.html

or google “The Khazarian Kingdom”

race is important, maybe not to you. But it is to them and since my race is being systematicly wiped out its also important to me. (doesn't make me racist)

Hilter knew were the Aryan race desented from..

(Aryans: are albino Hindus)

look at them they all look the same

all one big happy indo-aryan zionist (fake jew) reptilian (satanic) family that has you fooled..
(and no I dont hate Aryans, I didn't create history I'm simply trying to unravel it for the benifit of all)

Lastely there are intire websites decicate to this truth..
Try : www.hebrewisraelites.net or www.hebrewisraelites.org to name a few..

The Isrealites of today are frauds ( altho they did ship in some REAL jews from Ethiopia but you wont here much about them they live in the ghetto's now)

Jesus = Yahshua and he is what most would call today "black".
His people were down troughin then and they still are today, if he were to walk into a fanciest church in the most Christian of neighborhoods today dress in linen and proclaim himself the messiah most people would laugh at him becauses he's black.

"the truth shall set you free" and as long as these Luciferian Seperants keep us in ignorance, they will continue make up new reglions (and new age beliefs) based on accepting or denying their latest christ figure. Which will inturn help to divide and control us.

Last edited by swiftlouie143; 18-01-2008 at 06:59 AM.
swiftlouie143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
dmessick

I am very grateful to you for bringing this info out. Keep up the good work.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #3

Good thread a true contender for synergy 777's crown .
Of course the black ethiopians are the true biblical jews or make up the majority of them otherwise why did mussolini invade ethiopia in 1935 on whose orders rome ? suppressing the true people .Rastafarianism contians many truths .In the book the hiram key there is a suposed historical account of the man we call jesus and he is said to be about 4foot 10" and have black skin and curly hair with a hook nose and slight stooped back .Sounds similar to haile salassie to me descended from the same blood line with bob marley and the like being true prophets
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Higher than a lion in Zion, a line from a Marley song Sounds well dodgy to me.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

There's no such thing as a Jewish race, the ones from Jerusalem etc they are semitic arabic people. The Khazzars are descended from Mongols and Gengis Khan was one. The 12 tribes are based on faith same as Jesus and other religious figures. It's just another excuse so they can think they are God's chosen people.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #6
swiftlouie143

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
The 12 tribes are based on faith same as Jesus and other religious figures. It's just another excuse so they can think they are God's chosen people.
There are many God's of this planet. Yah (the "almighty" God of the Hebrew people) is one of them.
Old 19-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #7
paganus
Banned

this whole thing just sounds exactly like the christian identity argument.with a different race!
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #8
swiftlouie143

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
this whole thing just sounds exactly like the christian identity argument.with a different race!
I don't know what a "christian identity argument" is..
But if I made a particular point that you disagree with, feel free to let me know so I can clarify
Old 19-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #9
paganus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftlouie143 View Post
I don't know what a "christian identity argument" is..
But if I made a particular point that you disagree with, feel free to let me know so I can clarify
christian identity adherents argue that the Aryan race are the isralites of the bible.they site abraham as being an Aryan and as father of the isralites,that makes them Aryan too.i neither said i agreed or disagreed,just pointing out the fact its the same argument from a different race.
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
lizzy

http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/index.html
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 09:25 AM   #11
swiftlouie143

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
...just pointing out the fact its the same argument from a different race.
oh ok I thought you disagreed with one of the facts I originally posted.

Just so you know.. I am not a Christian, or religious, this isn't a "belief" of mine this is historical fact. Again if you feel my original post is flawed in any way please let me know and be sure to provide evidence to back your claim.
I'm always glad to clarify
Old 19-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
armoured_amazon

This thread is so misinformed.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #13
swiftlouie143

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
is it...

what part exactly can you disprove?
Old 19-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftlouie143 View Post
is it...

what part exactly can you disprove?
All of it if I could be bothered. However, it's not my job to enlighten others; I have another task right now. Everyone likes to think they know it all. In the end, everyone will discover what they really did or didn't know, no matter how loudly they voiced it.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #15
swiftlouie143

Quote:
All of it if I could be bothered. However, it's not my job to enlighten others; I have another task right now. Everyone likes to think they know it all. In the end, everyone will discover what they really did or didn't know, no matter how loudly they voiced it.
So you disagree with everything I've posted.. OK

Now would be a great time to provide a single shread of evidence that would bring down my entire stance.
I'm sure your not the only person who thinks im lieing here. So please for your sake and for the sake of others who feel im spreading dis-info. Provide us with some sources and an argument, not just your opinions and some flowery wording.

We'll be waiting..

Last edited by swiftlouie143; 19-01-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 22-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #16
swiftlouie143

I see your not gonna step up to the plate armoured_amazon .. thats fine.

But, I'm gonna recommend a book for you (and any one else who would like to know who these fakes really are)

"This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in the Dark Ages converted to Judaism. Khazaria was finally wiped out by the forces of Ghengis Khan, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the cradle of Western Jewry."

And heres a good video which compares the the bibical accounts of the Hebrew people to the Historical accounts of the so-called Jew.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10013788438774

This one which is even longer (a more informative) goes into the Physical Appearance of the True Israelites

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44264071776489

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33388005755140

Last edited by swiftlouie143; 23-01-2008 at 04:42 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #17
vera susa
Banned

Location: The NEW CAPITAL of The WORLD, BALLARAT, VICTORAIA, AUSTRALIA

Sorry, but ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, NILE, EGYPT and more besides,
are NOT even in Hebrew Scripture,
but the LIES of ALL ANTI-CHRIST beliefs are based in
accepting those FALSE NAMES, LOCATIONS and TIME LINES.

All "African Based" versions of Hebrew Scripture,
DENY GOD'S LIVING WORD.
Moses led Israel out of MITSRAIM; The AMERICAS,
into ZION ZiOn OZion OZ
LONG BEFORE they were scattered into India & Africa.

A LONG look at the EVIDENCE that supports this,
and how "The Arts" have been used throughout the ages
to KEEP THE SECRET and SELL THE LIE;
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...11956&page=478

Last edited by vera susa; 11-05-2008 at 01:11 PM.
vera susa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #18
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Talking Enter: Stage Left

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vera susa View Post
Sorry, but ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, NILE, EGYPT and more besides,
are NOT even in Hebrew Scripture,
but the LIES of ALL ANTI-CHRIST beliefs are based in
accepting those FALSE NAMES, LOCATIONS and TIME LINES.

All "African Based" versions of Hebrew Scripture,
DENY GOD'S LIVING WORD.
Moses led Israel out of MITSRAIM; The AMERICAS,
into ZION ZiOn OZion OZ
LONG BEFORE they were scattered into India & Africa.

A LONG look at the EVIDENCE that supports this,
and how "The Arts" have been used throughout the ages
to KEEP THE SECRET and SELL THE LIE;

Most Cordial Felicitations; Madame Vera Susa:

Frankly, I have always found your Premis 'Absurd'.

Nothing Personal

Egyptian Chronology and Timeline

Red Sea, Reed Sea...and the Persian Gulf*

The conclusion of Passover has traditionally focused on celebrating the miraculous parting of the Red Sea. There will certainly be some purists among my readers who are already jumping to correct me: The Hebrew "Yam Suf" should be rendered more precisely "the Sea of Reeds," a translation which has been adopted by some recent English biblical commentaries.

I have heard the accusation that the common English usage of "Red Sea" is nothing more than the result of the ignorance of early Bible translators, or perhaps an old typographical error. This is not the case at all.

Actually, the name "Red Sea" is a lot older than the English language, and can be traced at least as far back as the 5th-century B.C.E. Greek historian Herodotus. It is used standardly in the Septuagint, the oldest Greek translation of the Bible, and by Jewish writers such as Philo and Josephus Flavius.

If one reads these ancient authors one soon realizes that the body of water being referred to is not necessarily the one which currently bears that name. It seems to be applied to the entire maritime area between Africa, Arabia and south Asia, extending at times as far as the Indian Ocean.

Some of the sources make a clear distinction between the more expansive Red Sea and the smaller Reed Sea. The latter lies in the region between Arabia and the Egyptian coast, especially in the Gulf of Eilat--the area that we normally think of now as the "Red Sea."

It is likely that the Red Sea was so named by ancient sailors as a result of the peculiar colouring created by the mountains, corals and desert sands (though the Egyptians called the same body of water the "Green Sea"); whereas the "Reed Sea" takes its name from the papyrus reeds and bulrushes that proliferated along the nearby Nile.

The distinction between the two seas is made very clearly in a remarkable document preserved among the "Dead Sea Scrolls" that is known to scholars as the "Genesis Apocryphon." This Aramaic text retells the stories of the Hebrew Patriarchs, much of it presented as an autobiographical account narrated by Abraham himself.

In one episode, Abraham tells us how he travelled along the frontier of the land which God had promised him, progressing from the Gihon River (apparently identified with the Nile), to the Mediterranean, south Lebanon and along the Euphrates River. Following that river through what is now Iraq Abraham arrived at the Red Sea in the east, which he traced through to "the tongue of the Reed Sea, which goes forth from the Red Sea."

From this itinerary it is evident that the Reed Sea is an inlet of the Red Sea. The fact that Abraham reached the Red Sea from the mouth of the Euphrates shows us that what is being referred to is in fact none other than the Persian Gulf!

The implications are quite remarkable. While I do not believe that we necessarily have to begin speaking of the "miraculous parting of the Persian Gulf," it is intriguing to observe that the story places both Iraq and Saudi Arabia within the perimeters of the Promised Land, a view which will warm the heart of the most extreme Israeli right-wingers.

As for myself, I will be perfectly satisfied if people simply stop correcting me whenever I speak of "the Red Sea."

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Shok...9_Red_Sea.html

Kind Regards: Snpsnufflepagus

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-05-2008 at 02:05 AM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #19
pillowtalk
Banned

Location: Foot hills in the Algarve ~ north of Armação de Pêra

Quote:
I couldn’t agree more !!.

Why do so many people still try to interpret holy texts / legends / folk lore, to suit their needs ??.

Have we (as a a species) not been doing this for long enough now.
How many redaction's (read as edits) to these books have there been over the years ??, all because some one, some where wanted this or that passage / verse, to fit a new agenda, FFS !!.

“I think what God meant to say was” ~ oh man, i have never been that confident !!.
Bill HIcks.

PT.
pillowtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:29 PM   #20
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

nice one swiftlouise, keep it coming bro.