Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
2x helix

Default Slit Eyes in 720p HD (Jimmy Johnson)

***BEST WATCHED IN 720P FULLSCREEN***

Jimmy Johnson (Wikipedia)

Well, this one has me at a loss for explanation. Here we've got a clip from Super Bowl 2011 post game wrap-up on FOX. From :12-:34 we see Jimmy Johnson's eyes going back and forth from slit to pupil. Since this shifting happens with no movement, I have to rule out lighting and I see no other artifacts appearing elsewhere to claim compression issues. Also note the continuous "chewing" after :34.

I'm among the group that sees this clip and says, "Okay, that was weird. But a former football coach?" My guess is that through all the claims of shape-shifting politicians, celebrities and newscasters, we tend to forget that possession is something that can occur regardless of position or status. Despite my understanding of the why, here it is nonetheless.

Here's a video of the same event filmed off a TV screen posted in February 2011.

Removing The Veil (playlist) // Electric Roots Media "stay grounded."

Last edited by 2x helix; 21-08-2011 at 09:21 AM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
beyonddimensions
Banned

Holy fuck! What's going on with JJ's neck??

NFL = nefilim, lol.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x helix View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU7N...el_video_title

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_J...tball_coach%29

Well, this one has me at a loss for explanation. Here we've got a clip from Super Bowl 2011 post game wrap-up on FOX. From :12-:34 we see Jimmy Johnson's eyes going back and forth from slit to pupil. Since this shifting happens with no movement, I have to rule out lighting and I see no other artifacts appearing elsewhere to claim compression issues. Also note the continuous "chewing" after :34.

I'm among the group that sees this clip that says, "Okay, that was weird. But a former football coach?" My guess is that through all the claims of shape-shifting politicians, celebrities and newscasters, we tend to forget that possession is something that can occur regardless of position or status. Despite my understanding of the why, here it is nonetheless.
So what were the other commentators doing? Did they see it and ignore it or are reptilian watchers the only ones that see this kind of stuff?

Are the commentators reptilians as well?

It's funny how these reptilian shape shifts seem to happen on camera where there are studio lights.

Did you notice the sheen on the foreheads of the commentators from the studio lighting. It must be quite bright in there.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
2x helix

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
So what were the other commentators doing? Did they see it and ignore it or are reptilian watchers the only ones that see this kind of stuff?

Are the commentators reptilians as well?

It's funny how these reptilian shape shifts seem to happen on camera where there are studio lights.

Did you notice the sheen on the foreheads of the commentators from the studio lighting. It must be quite bright in there.
One can only speculate here so my guess is that this camera picked up an energetic disturbance. Maybe the others did see this occurring and dismissed it as studio/stadium lighting or too much champagne after the game. Again, just speculating.

I agree that the majority of these claims are BS and are more than likely caused by lighting, as my initial guess was for this clip. But by just looking at the side-by-side pics above, how does one's eyes go from normal pupil and iris to perfect vertical slit while sitting in the same position?

Last edited by 2x helix; 21-08-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
wispy
Banned

Quote:
One can only speculate here so my guess is that the cameras was able to pick up on this energy field. Maybe they did see this happening and chalked it up stadium lighting or the champagne after the game. Again, just speculating.

I agree that the majority of these claims are BS and are more than likely caused by lighting, as my initial guess was for this clip. But by just looking at the side-by-side pics above, how does one's eyes go from normal pupil and iris to perfect vertical slit while sitting in the same position?
I think you can see where I coming from in all this.

Basically, it's 'no such things as reptilians' and therefore no shapeshifting.

So there's no point in looking for them cos they aint there.

You can beleive what you want I suppose and spend as much time as you want thinking about it.

But the slit eyes in the clip are going to be an effect of the lighting, camera angles and digital processing or other similar effects. No more than that.

And what gets me is that as the real obvious camera and lighting effects still get put down as proof of shapeshifting, there must be some really really impressionable types out there who buy into this without even a scintilla of working out the obvious.

And that all this shapeshifting seem to happen on camera but most have never actually seen in it real life given that there are just soooooooo many of these reptilians about. I mean, there's even a glass eating reptilian in an Indian village somewhere shown on video. But not one that they've bumped into in their own home town.

On this forum, those that have seem to either come over as being 'spiritual and see things we can't' (but I doubt that and they're probably charlatans (bit like madam gypsy in her tent stuff)) or have seen things during a narco or alcoholic experience (bit like Jimmy Stewart and his big rabbit).

Yeah yeah yeah. I suppose there are those who claim to 'feel the vibes' of a reptilian standing beside them. WTF & FCS. Feeling vibes is what proof? Oh I see, they're working on a higher vibration level than the likes of me. I see. If they're that good, go to a research institute, get wired up to instruments that can monitor these things and lets see what the results are. The scientists will have ready made 'vibration gatherers' who can see other 'dimensions'. Why bother with expensive space probes and large hydron colliders when they could explore these other dimensions by having someone sit in a chair in front of them, probably smoking weed.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
beyonddimensions
Banned

Here's an even clearer example:

Old 21-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
Here's an even clearer example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtiORQ0KlY&NR=1
I've already responded to this.

Post 59 on 'Reptilian Sahpeshifting'.

And by the way, someone filmed a TV programme about a person with 'cat eyes' on a TV screen with a video camera for this one. If this is the level of of clarity which reptilian believers work with, then the proof level is pretty low.
Old 21-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
whale

The hand signs are a clue: Cena, Armstrong:
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
beyonddimensions
Banned

I'd post up some Ron Paul screen captures too, but....
Old 21-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
saty

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU7N...el_video_title

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_J...tball_coach%29

I'm among the group that sees this clip and says, "Okay, that was weird. But a former football coach?" My guess is that through all the claims of shape-shifting politicians, celebrities and newscasters, we tend to forget that possession is something that can occur regardless of position or status. Despite my understanding of the why, here it is nonetheless.

Here's a video of the same event filmed off a TV screen posted in February 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laYQ7BMHMsM
HOLY SHIT!!!
He's a croc!

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 21-08-2011 at 12:08 PM.
saty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #11
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post

The hand signs are a clue: Cena, Armstrong:
Oh yeah. Pray tell.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
2x helix

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
Yeah yeah yeah. I suppose there are those who claim to 'feel the vibes' of a reptilian standing beside them. WTF & FCS. Feeling vibes is what proof? Oh I see, they're working on a higher vibration level than the likes of me. I see. If they're that good, go to a research institute, get wired up to instruments that can monitor these things and lets see what the results are. The scientists will have ready made 'vibration gatherers' who can see other 'dimensions'. Why bother with expensive space probes and large hydron colliders when they could explore these other dimensions by having someone sit in a chair in front of them, probably smoking weed.
I hear ya, but here's the good news when it comes to reaching a higher vibration: it's subjective. You don't have to take anyone's word on any of it. The techniques mentioned on this forum and elsewhere are nothing new and are in fact are echoed throughout human history.

If it works, why doesn't everyone do it?
The same applies to diet & exercise. The majority will always side with minimal effort over having to exert tons of energy with varying results. This also can be said about waiting to receive potential paradigm-shifting information through mainstream media and perceived authority rather than seeking it out personally.

If it works, why hasn't science come out with their findings?
1) Many have. That depends if you require confirmation from CNN or would rather perform your own research.

2) Being a member of this forum yourself, I'm sure you're familiar with the notion of regulating knowledge in order to control a population.

3) Contemporary science demands a translation of ancient knowledge into terms and concepts that can be understood through that filter. Examples, Rick Strassman's writtings on DMT and Jeremy Narby's findings on ayahuasca.

4) Human understanding in the areas of science and spirituality is still young and will never stop expanding or changing.

When it comes to the reptilian aspect, I've read enough to hold my interest, but I'll never fully believe it unless I come face to face. With several mentions of these entities throughout civilization and being more widespread and consistent than any single religion, I feel it should be given some attention at least. In addition, I'd consider myself an arrogant prick to claim that I have such an expansive knowledge of all reality that I can call BS on the claims of any civilization or individual from the comfort of my computer. (don't worry, that wasn't a shot at you )

I simply don't know, I'm just curious.

Last edited by 2x helix; 21-08-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #13
beyonddimensions
Banned

Old 21-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #14
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post

People will wake up to these frauds.

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
yabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
People will wake up to these frauds.
what do these handsigns mean?
Old 21-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
whale

satanic horned sign, which essentially is reptilian, looks to be the sign of the reptoids (human reptilian bloodlines with reptilian souls)

"That is an old, well known greeting of one Satanist to another. Usually, the Illuminists are a lot more subtle and don't do that publicly."----Svali

Wilder said Illuminati are reptoids.

Last edited by whale; 21-08-2011 at 02:16 PM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #17
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
satanic horned sign, which essentially is reptilian, looks to be the sign of the reptoids (human reptilian bloodlines with reptilian souls)

"That is an old, well known greeting of one Satanist to another. Usually, the Illuminists are a lot more subtle and don't do that publicly."----Svali

Wilder said Illuminati are reptoids.
Yet more bollocks by the sounds of it.
Old 21-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #18
wispy
Banned

Quote:
I hear ya, but here's the good news when it comes to reaching a higher vibration: it's subjective. You don't have to take anyone's word on any of it. The techniques mentioned on this forum and elsewhere are nothing new and are in fact are echoed throughout human history.

If it works, why doesn't everyone do it?
The same applies to diet & exercise. The majority will always side with minimal effort over having to exert tons of energy with varying results. This also can be said about waiting to receive potential paradigm-shifting information through mainstream media and perceived authority rather than seeking it out personally.

If it works, why hasn't science come out with their findings?
1) Many have. That depends if you require confirmation from CNN or would rather perform your own research.

2) Being a member of this forum yourself, I'm sure you're familiar with the notion of regulating knowledge in order to control a population.

3) Contemporary science demands a translation of ancient knowledge into terms and concepts that can be understood through that filter. Examples, Rick Strassman's writtings on DMT and Jeremy Narby's findings on ayahuasca.

4) Human understanding in the areas of science and spirituality is still young and will never stop expanding or changing.

When it comes to the reptilian aspect, I've read enough to hold my interest, but I'll never fully believe it unless I come face to face. With several mentions of these entities throughout civilization and being more widespread and consistent than any single religion, I feel it should be given some attention at least. In addition, I'd consider myself an arrogant prick to claim that I have such an expansive knowledge of all reality that I can call BS on the claims of any civilization or individual from the comfort of my computer. (don't worry, that wasn't a shot at you )

I simply don't know, I'm just curious.
It's subjective? In other words I can say I reached a higher vibration without actually have done so just thinking that I have.

It's good to be curious but, hey, don't leave all you critical faculties and actual fact based knowledge behind.
Old 21-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
neutron flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabs
what do these handsigns mean?
The hand sign that both Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton are doing is "I love you" in sign language:

"Our society itself has been molded in the psychopaths' image. And anybody who thinks it is normal or goes along with it in their hearts, is psychopathized."
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #20
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
The hand sign that both Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton are doing is "I love you" in sign language:

Now you've opened a can of worms.

All mutes will now be labelled satanists.