Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
consciousness
Inactive

Default Da Vinci Mona Lisa Mystery; Real Secret Codes

Da Vinci Mona Lisa Mystery; Real Secret Codes Discovered

Leonardo Da Vinci’s mysterious Mona Lisa has just gotten even more intriguing. The Italian genius apparently painted tiny numbers and letters into the eyes of the enigmatic painting, but their meaning is unclear.
The 500-year-old Renaissance masterpiece has long puzzled art historians, from Mona Lisa’s wry smile to the identity of the woman in the painting. Some believe it is Da Vinci himself, painted as a woman.
As for Da Vinci, he was a fan of riddles and secret codes and his paintings formed the basis of the best selling fictional work “The Da Vinci Code.”

The book by Dan Brown and the 2006 movie based on it starring Tom Hanks claimed the Mona Lisa contained secrets about the life of Jesus Christ.

The book postulated that Christ had a child with Mary Magadelene and established a blood line that exists to this day.
The real codes in Mona Lisa’s eyes may not be quite so consequential, but they are mystifying, nonetheless, not only for what they may mean, but also because of that fact that Da Vinci was able paint them so small.
The letters and numbers cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Italy’s National Committee for Cultural Heritage said the symbols were detected through high resolution images of the painting.
“To the naked eye the symbols are not visible, but with a magnifying glass they can clearly be seen,” said Committee President Silvano Vinceti.
“In the right eye appear to be the letters LV which could well stand for his name Leonardo Da Vinci, while in the left eye there are also symbols, but they are not as defined,” he said.
“It is very difficult to make them out clearly but they appear to be the letters CE or it could be the letter B. You have to remember the picture is almost 500 years old so it is not as sharp and clear as when first painted,” he added.
In the arch of the bridge in the background the number 72 can be seen or it could be an L and the number 2, he said.
The clue to the codes was found in a 50-year-old book about the painting that was discovered in an antique shop. It mentions the codes and symbols, Vinceti said.
“It’s remarkable that no-one has noticed these symbols before and from the preliminary investigations we have carried out we are confident they are not a mistake and were put there by the artist,” Vinceti said.

http://www.theimproper.com/art/380/d...-discovered#01

Last edited by consciousness; 27-07-2011 at 09:10 PM.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
genxneo

It is a simple "word soup" code. Mona Lisa => On Salima ; The painting is Salima.
genxneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
hell_no

No Salami
I'm not fooled so easily

(ub40)
hell_no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
genxneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_no View Post
No Salami
Da Vinci was a genius in his trade. Geniuses like salami.
genxneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_no View Post
No Salami
Hahah
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #6
cinder_darkskys

interesting. I would not say the Da Vinci code. its not his code he was using. an Da Vinci probably didn't understand his own work. base on my understanding of the man which very limited. to what generally known back then every person is stuck in there time line. limited by how there education an up bring. we general talking about an advance thinking for his time. He also believed to be dyslexic. based on his personal notes.

Any so call coded material would translate very much the same way in even a the poorest copy of an image

So if I to the Last supper image an it was a copy of the image. it would translate in to the new copy image as well. might not look just the same but it read the same. So Da Vinci code is a story he did not invent it.

Here why beloved image takes time to become belove. so the code it self come from the world the universe it self. The code it self altho complexe looks like this in reality.
He go's pase to I guess you say heaven but That I don't think would be full corect till much later base on the Glyph low res bleek

this him at the gate's of heaven his head is the gates

King of the Earth An i might go as far to as creation base what I know. Creation extending at this point based on what I know the galaxy. meaning the Galaxy was created for him. I would the universe. how every I don't know that as fact in my mind.

The king will die in shortly

Christ master Death
this is just the very basic's in like the last supper there are 100's of chain's code. with clue. because he want to hide in his time. for another time.
now a man like Da Vinci in his time would pray'ed probably while working. being a man of that time. Death at every turn. these are some things that would have come in to life. then you add the people who employed him.

Every thing that I have shown you he could never of made by him. Its not created that. Now if you'll look at the image of Christ in the window you will see 1 almost white box's in side those
box's he paint an object. I'll have to look an see what there.

No one on this planet can recreate or try an produce fakes. it can as little as just 1 generation to start these of effect on an image. It can be faked because if the knows an try to reproduce it it makes no sense at all. I talk about the cartoon nature of supper religious imagery. because that part of the code.

This is just the title. I'm not even showing the lines of code. This also how well they know us.

so summing this up in general is Christ is the path to heaven.
skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-08-2013 at 11:11 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #7
cinder_darkskys

Default My questions is

what do they think is in the image. what the code suppose to tell them.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 26-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
cinder_darkskys

I'm not sure if the image in the addy is the real image. the man was known for detail. an shadow detail is different. other things about the image that tell me this are the her dress face an the clouds an the edges do not seen right maybe up keep note the cracking. It different.so I would supect those part are mising do to mounting.

The image it self was rolled up an there were at lest 3 folds. maybe the painting might be a over lap of another painting. This is suggested because full length bump almost in the center. which tells me there may have had a white wash over this at something. or it could be a flaw in the painting paper it self, I'm no expert. if its been white washed an image could come throw. look at the face an hands we see its very smooth. But the clouds them self are cracked

there some points in the image. human code such what is suggested could be viable. the elbow joints. The letter M an or W show up a lot.

there are lettering in the image. however. there of a more modern times.

but what I found most surprising was the part of the image that had been blacked out note the way here arm are as if she cradling something. A baby probably not do to the detail at the elbow.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-08-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Old 30-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #9
cinder_darkskys

Default Peek'a'Boo

its the lettering that shows the dating when written on the painting. most seem like mish'mash of names there dose seem to be dates an number.

I would say this most likely leads to a grave sight. Most likely there were in tombed at place not in the image. but the place is in the image. The hat man shows up so this is a death image. in some way. The hat man would be hade's type being.

Skys
Old 04-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #10
cinder_darkskys

Default San Francisco Call

date june 7th 1900.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_San_Francisco

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...7/ed-1/seq-10/

Skys