Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #81
chaozine
Senior Member
 
chaozine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
You must be having a bad day. You`ve been all over the forum ridiculing everything. Go get a drink or something.
Or maybe you're having a bad day? Tilian asked a good and fair question imo.

Last edited by chaozine; 18-02-2012 at 03:18 PM.
chaozine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #82
geewhizz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
When i died (22 years ago) i didn't see a light, as such. i saw lots of other stuff though, but i didn't see 'a' light.

My heart stopped while i was on an operating table, i had a very vivid OBE and experienced what i can only say was a divine interaction with a spirit being - we talked for what seemed like a half day in a very beautiful place, i was shown a great deal, i was shown my children (who hadn't been born at that time). He then told me that it wasn't 'time' for me to leave, that my story was far from over, and that it was time for me to go back into the physical - i really didn't want to because the physical was pretty broken up and was in a lot of pain - but those images i was shown were enough for me to know the pain wouldn't be forever, that the beauty of life would persist.

No light, as such. But certainly illumination.

Many people have experienced the light at the time of physical death, because i didn't see 'a' light doesn't mean to say it doesn't exist.
This feeling of 'Divine interaction' as you say (romantically and religiously) can be achieved by OBE/Astral Projection by anyone.

The feeling is the detachment of your levels of consciousness. You don't have a dense physical body at the time so you are detached from though patterns and hormones, even pain from you physical.

Obviously you are going to feel wonderful
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #83
sparkwielder
Junior Member
 
sparkwielder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In Sane - USA
Posts: 24
Default Dissolution as the solution

There are a lot of meditation practices where a person simply just observes all thoughts (which comes from ego). The goal is that eventually these will dissolve since the ego is an illusion, and the real self which is the observer will be all that is left since that is all that really exists. The Book Of The Dead talks about a “clear light”. I think this means it becomes clear when one realizes that everything they are seeing is an illusion, including the ego which is struggling to hold on to existence after physical death. All of the demons, the helpful entities and all the pretty lights are all the product of the “mind” (ego).

What are so many people “practicing” for when they meditate? Why is it called a “practice”? They are practicing for death. A lot of spiritual people seem to be attempting to dissolve their egos, and letting go of their attachments to lessen their suffering in life. This may be the wrong reason according to my new understanding of all this. Perhaps the right reason is to prepare ones self for death.

My plan is thus: to attempt to commit spiritual suicide after physical death. That means to not look for any lights of any color, to not “reach” for anything at all, and to not become engaged in any life reviews, etc. To quote Adyashanti “just let it all end”. If anyone wants to reincarnate, this would not be the plan for them. I don’t think that this is a question of “spiritual maturity” at all. I think that it all really comes down to whether a person is just simply ready to let go of all the illusions (their existence).

A lot of spiritual practices teach dismemberment of our former personalities and life patterns. That is what I am aiming for, not to improve my life, but for a final solution at death to avoid reincarnation, being trapped in an astral ‘belief system holding pen’ or being trapped in the physical as a ghost. That is not to say that I don’t want to practice meditation while I am alive. Just the opposite is true. Practice makes perfect, and to practice it every day would be a good idea. Death is something that I really do want to get right this time.

When the time comes, this is the plan: To just let everything that comes up around me happen, and not to engage in it in anyway whatsoever. Not to analyze it, or figure any of it out, to stop asking questions, and not look for anything, and just let all the remaining aspects of myself dissolve completely.

To sum it up, the answer to the original question of this thread for me is simply – NO LIGHT.

The reason I have entered into this way of thinking is because I dug up my handwritten notes from a couple years ago when I was meditating. I was not actually practicing any formal systems. Just exploring meditation on my own. I think that it’s time that I start practicing again, because ever since I read certain material, I have started getting into a lot of internet searching, and I am finding myself getting all caught up in thinking about prison systems, lights, etc. I feel that it was getting me deeper in to the trap rather than further away from it. This is that proverbial “Rabbit hole” that people talk about, not a good thing, not for me anyway. Just to wake up and see the rabbit hole of the matrix is a good thing. To want to go into it, and see how deep it goes rather than working on getting out of it is where I went wrong.

In the meditation experience of 2008, I was attempting to clear my mind of chaotic racing thoughts (I won’t go into detail about how fearful, painful, and ugly some of these thoughts were that tried to distract me) that just seemed to be getting more annoying as I was trying to meditate. Then instead of continuing to analyze it, a strange thought occurred to me. For some strange reason, I actually thought that I was dying, and that to allow this to happen without fighting it was the only way to escape this mental chaos. I just relaxed into the chaos, and I felt like I was taking it, and myself into a void (which I now call The Cosmic Void) where everything was getting dissolved. It was an experiencing of a black that is blacker than black--cold and utterly empty. This however was not a darkness that is associated with evil or dark forces. It turned out to be just the opposite! I became nothing, and yet at the same time I was everything. I can see how this experience would frighten a lot of people, and that is why practice is important. I was already ready at that point to “commit spiritual suicide” and simply cease to exist altogether. As you can clearly see, I failed in that regard, but the point that I am trying to make is that my “readiness” bypassed the fear stage and made it easy for me to let go. So here I was in this dark void. All of that negativity and chaos I was experiencing earlier was replaced by the most incredible feeling of love and connectedness to a greater reality. I felt like I was in the midst of a ‘cosmic hug’. I experienced a realization that the self that was dissolved in the void, and the world that I had previously existed in was all a dream. I realized that I could be experiencing anything that I wanted so I wondered about the higher spiritual planes that adepts talk about. Before I could even finish the thought, the realization came to me that all of that is an illusion. From outside of this experience that sounds pretty boring, but I can’t even describe what it was like in there. You have to experience it yourself before you can make any judgments, and I would go back and stay there in a heartbeat. I felt like I could experience anything I wanted to in that realm.

A Monk reads from The Book Of The Dead. It explains how clinging to this world gets people deeper in trouble after death, until finally they reincarnate again, unless they realize the “visions” they see are actually illusions.
sparkwielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 03:40 AM   #84
caleb_11
Senior Member
 
caleb_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Posts: 998
Default

Great post, sparkwielder.
__________________
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #85
sh3lly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,711
Default

I am sure tons of you here have read "Embraced by the Light" by Betty J. Eadie. I am reading it for the first time now. It was written in 1992. I have been struck by how what she writes 20 years ago is what tons of people in the new age and conspiracy genre are now claiming.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #86
sh3lly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Monroe said to look for a gold light instead, either to the side or up, look around for it. The gold light takes you to 'the garden', you are free there I suppose.

The real question is WHY are they allowed to set up a white light trap? Who's allowing it?
Betty J. Eadle also talked about a golden light. (And she seems to be totally clouded in Christian lore.) But she still had many great observations, esp. for 1992, considering the plethora of people now regurgitating the same ideas other people had well before them.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 04:33 AM   #87
sh3lly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybhoy67 View Post
One of my relatives died a few years ago,I was in the room with her when it happened and when she was passing she started saying the names of all these relatives who had died,she hadn't been concious or speaking before this,and just started saying names I had never heard of along with family that were dead,it wasn't loud or too clear but it was definetly names,as if she was being greeted by them wherever she was.

I've been reading about NDE's recently,and in many of the accounts people say they were greeted by family members,some who they didn't even meet when they were alive,because they had been dead or died when they were young or whatever.

I really want to understand more about this,could anyone tell me about their NDE if they have been met like this,and what they make of it?
I have heard that if you see or hear family members calling to you from the end of the tunnel to ask them to come to you first rather than you having to go through the tunnel. ?
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #88
sparkwielder
Junior Member
 
sparkwielder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In Sane - USA
Posts: 24
Thumbs down Bummer!

I wanted to post a link for the thread titled "Death Is A Racket" by Zenden over at Noble Dreams, but it looks like most of her posts and topics there were deleted! That was a great topic, with a lot of discussion I wonder what happened?
I did find another one there similar to this one: http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1794
sparkwielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #89
valens
Senior Member
 
valens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,040
Default

Sparkwielder, I too am coming to the conclusion that the sole purpose of life is to prepare for death. I don't know why or for what end (if any) but that is it.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #90
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens View Post
Sparkwielder, I too am coming to the conclusion that the sole purpose of life is to prepare for death. I don't know why or for what end (if any) but that is it.
Why do you want to prepare to go into the white light again, since it's a trap ? You'll just reincarnate all over again, and back on Earth you go.

I believe the purpose of life on this planet is two fold:

1) To establish peace on earth
2) To break the schackles of the white light and to set earth free from it


Well, those are my thought anyway.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #91
valens
Senior Member
 
valens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Why do you want to prepare to go into the white light again, since it's a trap ? You'll just reincarnate all over again, and back on Earth you go.

I believe the purpose of life on this planet is two fold:

1) To establish peace on earth
2) To break the schackles of the white light and to set earth free from it


Well, those are my thought anyway.
Before I answer your question, you would have to show me where I said to go to any light.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #92
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,311
Default

Ok, well granted, you did not say that, but preparing for death is such a morbid outlook.

Just saying.

I come in peace
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #93
valens
Senior Member
 
valens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Ok, well granted, you did not say that, but preparing for death is such a morbid outlook.

Just saying.

I come in peace
Well since I didn't really discuss how I would prepare for death, you don't know if it is morbid or not. For me it is about cleansing and purifying first the body, then the spirit. As I said, I don't claim to know the truth of physical death but I just feel that these two things are important to do while we are in this reality.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #94
sparkwielder
Junior Member
 
sparkwielder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In Sane - USA
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I am sure tons of you here have read "Embraced by the Light" by Betty J. Eadie. I am reading it for the first time now. It was written in 1992. I have been struck by how what she writes 20 years ago is what tons of people in the new age and conspiracy genre are now claiming.
I understand what you are saying. It seems like these people that have these NDE experiences are groomed into being ambassadors for the new age movement. I have not read the book, but I did a bit of internet searching, and she certainly is a new age instructor IMO. It’s the same thing as with a lot of UFO abductees. They become new age instructors, teaching the doctrine of karma and reincarceration.

The thing that I do find intriguing is in this interview at 2:47 into it, she describes a similar realm of blackness filled with love that I described in my above post. She experienced that just before going into the light. At first I was uneasy about it, but then I realized that I take the same highway to get to the town dump as I take to get to the grocery store, then I felt better about it.

Perhaps it may not be a good idea to get into the realm I described with your sense of self (ego) intact. Instead of dissolving and then actually merging with the blackness and ‘cosmic consciousness’ she was there a self feeling the presence of other people around her. If you are ‘all that is’, it wouldn’t be possible to feel the presence of other, separate people. The fact that the ego can get through the actual death process could very well be what the problem is here. This seems to me to be the part of the death program that has the software virus inserted. The “delete” command that should be there was apparently deleted in this Matrix.

Before the rest of y’all jump all over me saying that she had a real NDE (her body was actually physically dying) and I was just meditating – yes, I do realize that. That is actually what I find very intriguing.

Quote:
...but preparing for death is such a morbid outlook.

Just saying.
This statement shows what is actually part of what is wrong with with our culture....

Last edited by sparkwielder; 23-02-2012 at 12:45 PM.
sparkwielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #95
mcstyles21
Premier Subscribers
 
mcstyles21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 139
Default Paradox.

How can you die if you are not alive in the first place?
__________________
God is my alter ego
If it can be spoken its a thought, a thought is words, words have sounds, sounds are energy, energy is light, thoughts are lies, eternal wisdom reigns:
http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #96
live_free
Member
 
live_free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstyles21 View Post
How can you die if you are not alive in the first place?
How can anyone answer that question if the person who asked it doesn't really exist, and if the question itself was therefore never really asked to begin with?

See what happens when you try to have it both ways -- i.e., when you borrow from reality while denying its existence all at the same time? You end up sawing off the very premise on which your whole argument sits.
live_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #97
zegzy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In Your Head!
Posts: 2,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_free View Post
What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

Thoughts?
It is the entrance to the world of the about to be newly born that your soul is about to transfer in to. The strength of the light varies depending upon the birth place, hospital delivery room, home, outdoors, etc. Your new biological mothers tunnel is always facing the light during the birth...unless for some reason she happens to be in a darkened or unlit place at the time of the birth. Occasionally complications arise in the delivery room and the child dies before your soul can transfer over...hence the reason why some souls are told to go back to the body from which they have departed.

Last edited by zegzy; 29-02-2012 at 11:40 PM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #98
mcstyles21
Premier Subscribers
 
mcstyles21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 139
Default paradoxical premise re-visited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_free View Post
How can anyone answer that question if the person who asked it doesn't really exist, and if the question itself was therefore never really asked to begin with?

See what happens when you try to have it both ways -- i.e., when you borrow from reality while denying its existence all at the same time? You end up sawing off the very premise on which your whole argument sits.
That's the whole paradox of this apparent reality.I don't really exist, neither do you, neither do these words, all of this is just light which is not what or who we really are. Things just APPEAR to exist, but in reality are not really there. My arguement doesn't sit on the premise of non-existence. If we continue this conversation we can actually end up trumping each other for the rest of eternity, I'm not wrong and I'm not right, your not wrong and your not right. But the whole point of the post was to see if the OP sees that ultimately the nature of our very existence IS outside the realm of the light construct we call reality. Therefore its feasible to conclude that there is no death if we were not born in the first place, but have simply BEING here all along.
__________________
God is my alter ego
If it can be spoken its a thought, a thought is words, words have sounds, sounds are energy, energy is light, thoughts are lies, eternal wisdom reigns:
http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #99
mcstyles21
Premier Subscribers
 
mcstyles21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 139
Default Invasion of the body snatchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
It is the entrance to the world of the about to be newly born that your soul is about to transfer in to. The strength of the light varies depending upon the birth place, hospital delivery room, home, outdoors, etc. Your new biological mothers tunnel is always facing the light during the birth...unless for some reason she happens to be in a darkened or unlit place at the time of the birth. Occasionally complications arise in the delivery room and the child dies before your soul can transfer over...hence the reason why some souls are told to go back to the body from which they have departed.
Which body would you like to have next?
__________________
God is my alter ego
If it can be spoken its a thought, a thought is words, words have sounds, sounds are energy, energy is light, thoughts are lies, eternal wisdom reigns:
http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #100
zegzy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In Your Head!
Posts: 2,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstyles21 View Post
Which body would you like to have next?
No body. I am tired of the material world.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:24 PM.