Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
sephera

Default Abortion is human sacrifice to Satan

I believe Abortion is legal and systematic sacrifice to Satan and other malignant entities. This process should be banned and should be seen as what it is Murder.

It is associated with witchcraft in the far south east, witches and warlocks used to obtain fetuses for black magic.

Last edited by sephera; 26-07-2011 at 07:45 AM.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
fennelseed

You are entitled to your opinion.
I do not share it.
fennelseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
size_of_light

It shouldn't be encouraged, that's for sure.

There are few things I find more vile and depraved than people who endorse and promote abortion as a 'woman's right'.

It is a right, yes, but it's also a mother's (and father's) right to accumulate horrendous amounts of negative karma for themselves by killing their own unborn children.

All these chilling and nonsensical arguments about life not beginning until a certain stage of pregnancy are merely deluded justifications for and by people too ignorant and selfish to confront the reality that life begins at the moment of conception.

The 'logic' that asserts it's alright to terminate pregnancies up to a certain point because foetuses don't display a detectable level of mental activity before then, could be extended further and an argument made that it's alright to murder three-year olds because they don't know how to spell.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-07-2011 at 10:48 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
sephera

It does create horrendous negative Karma, but also I imagine that the abortion clinics would draw low vibrational beings, the scum of the astral plan basically.

I believe that the amount of amounts is lowering the vibrations of the cities for example New York was a 40% of pregnancies end in abortion. Abortions is destroying the energetic fabric of society. It keeps lowering energy vibrations.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
for example New York was a 40% of pregnancies end in abortion.
Really?

What the hell's wrong with people?
Old 26-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
soleil

Taking the history of civilisation as a whole while considering how common human sacrifice and infanticide has been for both religious and political reasons, I too think that abortion is just the latest manifestation of the horrible sacrifice-victim concept.

Karma/ God/ Nature/ Evolution is not mocked.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #7
ufochick

Quote:
I believe Abortion is legal and systematic sacrifice to Satan and other malignant entities. This process should be banned and should be seen as what it is Murder.

It is associated with witchcraft in the far south east, witches and warlocks used to obtain fetuses for black magic.
Where is the far south east? What proof do you have of such things? By the way there is no such thing as a warlock you have been watching to many movies. Warlock means traitor. Most people who call themselves witches are wiccan and follow the rede "If it harm none do as thought will".

I believe in abortion until the womb seals itself, but you probly haven't done the research on when that happens either huh?

I have no objection to people having strong opinions but do the research to understand what you are talking about first instead of incriminating large groups of people that you mislabel to start with, then generalize the accusation to cover huge groups when if any only a very few partake of a practice.

An aborted fetus is of no value in service to self ritual, the energy of life is required during the ritual. Starting with something dead doesn't work.

What is the source of your claimed 40 percent abortion rate in NYC?

Last edited by ufochick; 26-07-2011 at 10:45 AM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
ragnarok

Default Abortion is human sacrifice to Satan

Um.. no it's not.

If some people use it in association with such dumbassery that isn't the same thing.

inb4 male masturbation leads to slaughter of innocents

Last edited by ragnarok; 26-07-2011 at 10:47 AM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Where is the far south east? What proof do you have of such things? By the way there is no such thing as a warlock you have been watching to many movies. Warlock means traitor. Most people who call themselves witches are wiccan and follow the rede "If it harm none do as thought will".

I believe in abortion until the womb seals itself, but you probly haven't done the research on when that happens either huh?

I have no objection to people having strong opinions but do the research to understand what you are talking about first instead of incriminating large groups of people that you mislabel to start with, then generalize the accusation to cover huge groups when if any only a very few partake of a practice.

An aborted fetus is of no value in service to self ritual, the energy of life is required during the ritual. Starting with something dead doesn't work.

What is the source of your claimed 40 percent abortion rate in NYC?
Quote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/ny...7abortion.html

Archbishop Timothy M. Dolan of New York joined other local religious leaders on Thursday in calling for a new effort to reduce the number of abortions in the city. The annual figure has averaged 90,000 in recent years, or about 40 percent of all pregnancies, twice the national rate.
South East Asia practice black magic using babies fetuses

Old 26-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
size_of_light

Quote:
I imagine that the abortion clinics would draw low vibrational beings, the scum of the astral plan basically.
Yep, and modern cities are dotted with these kinds of altars.

And we keep hearing the same bullshit story about them not being able to come up with a safe and effective male contraceptive pill.

Do the maths.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Yep, and modern cities are dotted with these kinds of altars.
Yes altars to Satan and these astral entities.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:

i believe you are an idiot
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
ufochick

Quote:
South East Asia practice black magic using babies fetuses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyol
Please be aware that are thousands of people who all themselves witches who do not use black magic (service to self energy manipulation) in any form. Stating what you did is like saying Christians bomb abortion clinics, it's over generalized and incorrect.

You do realize that wikipedia is not based on facts but is created when common people and some experts place information in it for others to read. Use it with caution.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #14
irrepressible
Inactive

I think this is one of 'those' threads.
irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #15
iwonder

I believe that Satan, or whomever is part of those malevolent beings, are after the DMT energy, which is released on an average life on the time of birth and on the time of death. You know yourself that most of Christianity and government are in association with the agenda of ritual sacrifice etc. but both of them largely oppose abortion.
It is not really for me to say whether it is right or wrong, I'm too young to understand what it means to have a child, besides there is no right or wrong, only karma and its consequences.
Not only that, babies who are born into the 'modern' era, are subjected to crapload of vaccines and chemicals in the food. That's equally as wrong, but no one says anything about that to the hospitals...

Last edited by iwonder; 26-07-2011 at 11:41 AM.
iwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #16
muzungu100

I think you should probably subject yourself to the 'crapload' of chemicals contained within an anti-psychotic drug regimen.

Last edited by muzungu100; 26-07-2011 at 06:14 PM.
muzungu100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #17
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:

Is having a wank also 'sacrifice to satan' then?
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #18
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Is having a wank also 'sacrifice to satan' then?
Not if you recycle.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #19
arckangel

I got this from a Pure Land Buddhist website (on what the Buddha said about abortion and its karmic consequences -Buddhist Hell-):

“When The Buddha was in the world, there was Laywoman by the name Confusion. She was practising the Buddha Dharma in her home life. She begged The Buddha to allow her to leave the home life. Sorrowfully she cried to The Buddha, “World Honoured One, I have created deep and evil karma. I am regretful of my evil conduct, and seek to repent my offences. I hope to reform, in order to lead a life of goodness. I only hope The World Honoured One will bestow kindness upon me and listen to the details!”

“My circumstance is such that my family’s condition does not allow me to bear any children. That is why I used medicine to murder the foetus, which was fully eight months old. The foetus that I aborted was fully grown with four healthy limbs and was complete with a human form.”

“Later I met with a wise man who told me, ‘People who have purposely aborted the foetus will be infected with serious illnesses in the present lifespan and receive the retribution of a short lifespan with very little blessing. After they have passed away, they will fall into the Avici Hell to experience terribly acute sufferings’.”

“After listen to that, I was very frightened and I deeply regret what I have done. I only hope that the World Honoured One, with your strength of great kindness and compassion, will save me from falling into the deep pit. Please tell me the ways of liberation. Do allow me to leave the home life, so as to not undergo such acute sufferings.”

The Thus Come One of Pervasive Lights and Proper Views said to Confusion, “There are five kinds of Evil Karma which are difficult to extinguish, even if one were to repent of them. What are the five kinds of offences? The first one is killing the father, the second one is killing the mother, the third one is abortion, the fourth one is to injure The Buddha, the fifth one is to create disharmony among the Sangha assemblies. These five types of evil and sinful karma are difficult to extinguish.”

The Thus Come One of Pervasive Lights and Proper Views told her, “You are supposed to fall down into The Avici Hell because of your evil karma, and experience the acute suffering without any respite. In the cold Hell, the offenders will encounter the severely cold wind and be tortured by the sudden chill. In the feverish Hell of heat, the offenders will experience sudden heat waves, which are brought about by the hot wind.”

“In the Uninterrupted Hell, there is no alternating sufferings of sudden coldness or sudden heat as experienced here. But there is a great burning fire, which plunges from the top to the bottom of the hell, then again shoots up from the bottom to the top. The four walls are made of iron, and covered with iron nettings. The four gates, on the East, West, South and North, are also filled with great burning fire of karma.”

“The length of time the offender is in the Uninterrupted Hell is eight million Yojanas. Even thought he is alone, his body still covers the whole hell fully. If there are more people, each of their bodies also pervasively fills up the whole hell.”

“The body of the offenders is covered with great iron snakes. The suffering thus experienced by him is more severe than the great burning fire. Some of the iron snakes may enter his mouth and then come out from his eyes and ears.”

“Or there are iron snakes which encircle his body fully. Great fire often bursts out from the limbs and joints of the offender. There are also the iron crows that peck and eat his flesh.”

“There are also copper dogs which bite and chew his body. The hellish guards with bulls’ heads hold the weapons and roar like thunder. With a harsh voice full of anger, they scolded…”

” ‘You have purposely murdered the foetus, so you have to undergo this great torture from one kalpa to another kalpa without any respite!’ If I were to lie to you about such torturing retribution, then I am not known as The Buddha.”

“When the woman Confusion heard the teaching of The Buddha, she was so sorrowful that she fainted and fell on the floor. After some time, she gradually recovered, and again she asked, “World Honoured One! Is it the case that I alone will experience such torment? Or is this suffering to be experienced by all those women who have purposely aborted their foetus?”

“The Thus Come One Pervasive Light told the woman Confusion, ‘Your foetus is fully grown like a human being. And its dwelling in the womb resembles that of a hell. It also resembles that of a great rock, which oppresses one’s body. If the mother has partaken hot food, the foetus will feel as though it is dwelling in the Heated Hell. If the mother has taken cold food, the foetus will feel as though it is dwelling in the icy cold and chilling Hell. It is tormented by acute suffering the whole day”

The Buddha said all those things about abortion and it’s hellish consequences but also said there is hope if one sincerely repents and makes amends with the Buddha, works hard on expiating their offense and does NOT ever commit that action again. That’s where lies the Thus Come One’s compassion. ***The Buddha***, not I, Israell, not Dr. Mark Rogow, not Greg R., said:

“You are emotionally unstable because of the fire of delusion which gives rise to evil thoughts. That is why you have purposely taken the poison to abort the foetus.”

“You have created such evil karma, so it is natural for you to fall into The Avici Hell. The offenders in the Uninterrupted Hells are your partners.”

After hearing that, the women Confusion cried sorrowfully. Again she said to The Buddha, “Once I heard a wise man say, ‘If we are able to encounter The Buddha, or pure Sangha members, whatever evil offences that we have created will be extinguished, if we seek ***to repent and reform sincerely***’.”

” Even when such a man has already passed away and entered the hells, if the relatives who are still alive are able to cultivate goodness and small blessing on his behalf, the dead one will be able to get a rebirth in the heavens!’ Are there really such happenings? I beg The World Honoured One to explain this to me!”

The Thus Come One Pervasive Lights and Proper Views told the Woman Confusion, “It is true. If there is a living being who has committed all kinds of offences, but was able to encounter The Buddha and the members of the pure Sangha assembly, to repent sincerely and ***never to commit any more offences***, then his sinful karma will be extinguished.”

“Even if he has passed away, but his family and relatives are able to pay respect and make obeisance to The Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. If, within the seven days, they are able to read and chant ,on behalf of him, the Sutra of Great Vehicle, and to make offerings to the Triple Jewels with fragrant incense and flowers, the messenger from the Dark Realm will carry the Spiritual Banner of Five Colours, and go to the hall of The King Yama. There troops of ghosts will stand around the front and back of the Banner. They will sing and praise the dead man. With a gentle and subtly wonderful voice, they report to King Yama, ‘The dead man has accumulated lots of merits!”

“When King Yama sees the arrival of the Banner of five colours, he is greatly happy and says aloud, ‘May my body which is full of offences be like him, in order to accumulate all merits.’ ”

“Immediately, the hells are transformed into pure streams. The hills of knives and the trees of swords are transformed into lotuses. All the offenders feel refresh and blissful.”

“If there is another dead man who does not have faith in the Buddha Dharma, who does not read and chant the Sutra of Great Vehicle, whose mind has a lack of filial piety, respectfulness, kindness and compassion, who (instead) believes in deviant paths and evil views. And if, within the seven days, there is no next of kin who is alive to perform goodness and blessings on his behalf., then the messenger from the dark realm will hold the Black Banner, together with innumerable evil ghosts, who make the following report to King Yama, ‘The dead one has accumulated lots of evil deeds.’ ”

When King Yama sees the Black Banner, he gets angry immediately. All the halls and houses vibrate under his thunder-like harsh voice. The offender is immediately sent down to the eighteen layers of hells.”

“The offender is forced to climb the trees of swords and hills of knives. Or he is forced to lie on the iron bed, to embrace the bronze pillar, or his tongue is being pulled out and ploughed by a bull. Or his body is being beaten by stony rod, his bones and flesh are grind to powder by a stone grinder.”

“In a single day, there are millions of occurrences of birth and death. And then the offender will repeatedly fall into the Avici Hell, to experience acute suffering from one kalpa to another without respite.”

Before The Thus Come One Pervasive Lights And Proper Views had finished His teaching, suddenly there arose from the empty space a great thunderous roar of harsh and evil voices, which called out to the woman Confusion, “You have purposely murdered the foetus. You should receive the retribution of a short life. I am the messenger of the ghostly troop, here to catch you to settle the case.”

The woman Confusion was frightened and lost. She caught hold of the feet of The Thus Come One and wept. She begged, “May The World Honoured One widely propound the Great Dharma Store of The Buddhas for me, and the way to extinguish all sinful offences. Only then will I die in peace!”

At that time, The Thus Come One Pervasive Lights and Proper Views, with the awesome spiritual strength of The Buddha, told the ghost messenger, “Ghastly ghost of impermanence, I am now going to teach the woman Confusion on the Sutra of Longevity and the extinction of offences. Please wait for a while. Naturally there will be a change in circumstances.”

The rest of the text can be read at this address: http://buddhasutra.com/files/dharani...e_buddha_1.htm

More info (from a Kempon Hokke Shu Nichiren Buddhist blog): http://fraughtwithperil.com/markrogo...7/23/for-easy/

Last edited by arckangel; 28-07-2011 at 06:49 AM. Reason: addition
arckangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #20
arckangel

Up to 50 million abortions are performed a year in the world. I often wonder how could ALL those people incur such bad karma, karmic retribution and even Hell (not permanent in Buddhism & Hinduism - a few thousands of year at most)...

Yeah, people used to offer up their children to Moloch as a sacrifice victims. Most people don't view abortion as a form of sacrifice but I'm sure, like many others, that some entities rejoice whenever it's performed...
arckangel is offline   Reply With Quote