Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
crystalline

She was apparently visited by a doctor on the friday evening at 8 pm who said she was fine and gave her a clean bill of health.

Coincidently Michael Jackson was also visited by a doctor not long before he died.

Also Marilyn Monroe was visited by a doctor not long before her death.

All three deaths have been linked to drugs.

Coincidently. ....
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #22
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinker View Post
Now there could be something unusual in that which begs the question what lead to her death if she had indeed given up the drink or this is simply classic behaviour of an addict who is deluded.

Is it unusual for a postmortem not reveal at least some kind of result very quickly? I know it's Jewish custom but has her body not been cremated too quickly? I know from my grandmother passing last year it took a week to get the death paperwork sorted between the hospital and registrar without any holdups and then another week before the cremation. That was as quick as we could do it.
It's not customary for Jews to cremate. In fact, it goes against the faith. It all seemed very quick to me.

Quote:
Jewish law ("Halachah") is unequivocal that the dead must be buried in the earth.1

As a deterrent measure,2 cremated remains are not interred in a Jewish cemetery.3 Furthermore, we are told that many of the traditional laws of mourning are not observed after the passing of an individual whose body was cremated.4 Kaddish, however, is recited for such individuals, and it is certainly appropriate to give charity and do mitzvot in memory of their souls.5

Responsibility for the deceased's proper burial lies with the next of kin.6 While ordinarily Jewish law requires the deceased's children to go to great lengths to respect the departed's wishes,7 if someone requests to be cremated or buried in a manner which is not in accordance with Jewish tradition, we nevertheless provide him/her with a Jewish burial.8 It is believed that since the soul has now arrived to the World of Truth it surely sees the value of a proper Jewish burial, and thus administering a traditional Jewish burial is actually granting what the person truly wishes at the moment. Furthermore, if anyone, all the more so your father and mother, asks you to damage or hurt their body, you are not allowed to do so. For our bodies do not belong to us, they belong to G-d.

[It is important to note that according to Jewish law, a person is only held accountable for his/her actions when they are done willingly, and with full cognizance of their implications.9]

Therefore, all the above does not apply to an individual who was cremated against his will.

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...-cremation.htm

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #23
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
She was apparently visited by a doctor on the friday evening at 8 pm who said she was fine and gave her a clean bill of health.

Coincidently Michael Jackson was also visited by a doctor not long before he died.

Also Marilyn Monroe was visited by a doctor not long before her death.

All three deaths have been linked to drugs.

Coincidently. ....
Do you have a source for a doctor visiting on a Friday evening, you wouldn't think a doctor would just come by on a Friday night, especially just to give her a clean bill of health. Maybe she had some complaints?
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #24
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
It's not customary for Jews to cremate. In fact, it goes against the faith. It all seemed very quick to me.
Thanks for that information. I agree about it being very quick.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #25
crystalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Do you have a source for a doctor visiting on a Friday evening, you wouldn't think a doctor would just come by on a Friday night, especially just to give her a clean bill of health. Maybe she had some complaints?
http://news.yahoo.com/tributes-pour-...094556614.html

apparently due to her "frail condition" a doctor did a "routine call" on Friday evening and had no cause for concern.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #26
armoured_amazon

'Doctor' is often a euphemism for dealer.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
no_world_order
Inactive

Quote:
I never heard about that before...could you go into this in more detail please?!
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #28
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Screaming howling and drums beating? One would think that is kind of normal for singers, their band and entourage. Apart from she was dead the next day.
screaming howling and drum beats?

sounds like ritual sacrifice. howling is disturbing.

whole thing reminds me of that rosemary's baby's scene.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #29
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinker View Post
Now there could be something unusual in that which begs the question what lead to her death if she had indeed given up the drink or this is simply classic behaviour of an addict who is deluded.

Is it unusual for a postmortem not reveal at least some kind of result very quickly? I know it's Jewish custom but has her body not been cremated too quickly? I know from my grandmother passing last year it took a week to get the death paperwork sorted between the hospital and registrar without any holdups and then another week before the cremation. That was as quick as we could do it.
giving up on alcohol could also be the sign of a person who prefers drugs to alcohol...
Old 04-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #30
snakesnladders

i'll stir.

who or WHAT was howling?

Last edited by snakesnladders; 04-08-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #31
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post

You and I are on the same page. that is precisely what came to mind when I read the article - Rosemary's Baby. If anyone has seen that contraption of a film, you will see what I mean.

If it was ordinary drumming, I would assume the neighbors would be accustomed to that if she plays drums. But the moment I read it, the Thuggie cult in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came to mind.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #32
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dersonsonder View Post
Im sorry but some people need to get a grip. Amy winehouse as a child dressing up in costume, has anything to do with freemasonry LOL. This forum is terrible.
I suppose i guess if you think lizard men are running the world then you'll believe anything.
or maybe the lizard aliens running hte world think that YOU"LL believe anything if you think humans are...

why would little ol humans be running a planet if they were created by aliens (as per our biblical/sumerian stories) who've had a hand in human events ever since.

clearly, aliens with superior technology would have taken over the 'running of the world' from the start of our creation and are no doubt still doing so today.

'an illusion it will be. so large and vast it will escape their perception'.
'those who see it will be thought insane'. - protocols.

Icke is thought insane.

so he probably sees it - or enough of it.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #33
driscol

Quote:
or maybe the lizard aliens running hte world think that YOU"LL believe anything if you think humans are...

why would little ol humans be running a planet if they were created by aliens (as per our biblical/sumerian stories) who've had a hand in human events ever since.

clearly, aliens with superior technology would have taken over the 'running of the world' from the start of our creation and are no doubt still doing so today.

'an illusion it will be. so large and vast it will escape their perception'.
'those who see it will be thought insane'. - protocols.

Icke is thought insane.

so he probably sees it - or enough of it.
I'm also insane and I use to think I was a demon god consciousness sent to earth to deceive and enslave humanity.
Probably not a good idea to assume everyone that is considered crazy is "seeing the truth"

Still, it's confusing. Some people are just crazy, others have gone a little nutty because they saw something true but horrifying and unlike what they are trained to know as reality, kind of like in the Cthulhu mythos.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #34
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:

Mmm? or a simpler explanation she was playing the drums on her own and screaming and howling over the top of it. On several occasions previously neighbours had complained about the loudness of her drumming.

One of her best friends related how Amy swallowed about 4 bags of heroine to take with her on a flight to holiday at Bryan Adams house I think it was in Barbados. She couldn't live with out the drugs and was willing to swallow drugs that if the bags burst would have killed her - she got them onto the island and then spent the 2 weeks getting high, according to his version of events.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 04-08-2011 at 04:28 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #35
simmo34

Exclamation

Seems like a few links have been taken down (!), but I came across this:

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=92195

Seems so obvious, and these masons do have these weird date meanings, symbols and rituals- so looks like it all ties in. They just openly murder people and get away with it by the looks of it.
The most stupid comments I heard were that Amy Winehouse died because she didn't have any drugs in her system! please!

Just wondering if anyone knows, but is it known to be a good idea to turn down an offer to join a masons order from a member who invites a person to their lodge? ie. could it be seen as offensive to these people in light of the way they apparently carry on, and could it turn nasty?

Last edited by simmo34; 04-08-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: additional info
simmo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #36
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dersonsonder View Post
Im sorry but some people need to get a grip. Amy winehouse as a child dressing up in costume, has anything to do with freemasonry LOL. This forum is terrible.
I suppose i guess if you think lizard men are running the world then you'll believe anything.
Yep Millions of kids dress up like Mini mouse or whatever that's true - also thousands of people are found dead in their beds of all ages!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #37
trevvytrev23

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Yep Millions of kids dress up like Mini mouse or whatever that's true - also thousands of people are found dead in their beds of all ages!
Have you seen the infamous artwork of Amy? She's laying down, clearly dead while clutching a Minnie Mouse purse. Odd for a then-living woman in her mid-twenties to be "artistically rendered" as deceased while holding the peculiar item.

It's called 'The Only Good Rock Star Is A Dead Rock Star'. Click here to see it.

Last edited by trevvytrev23; 04-08-2011 at 08:08 PM.
trevvytrev23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:07 AM   #38
simmo34

Bloody weird! Well the person who created that site posting 'in 2008' wasn't Nostradamus, so something is well dodgy about that.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #39
driscol

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo34 View Post
Seems like a few links have been taken down (!), but I came across this:

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=92195

Seems so obvious, and these masons do have these weird date meanings, symbols and rituals- so looks like it all ties in. They just openly murder people and get away with it by the looks of it.
The most stupid comments I heard were that Amy Winehouse died because she didn't have any drugs in her system! please!

Just wondering if anyone knows, but is it known to be a good idea to turn down an offer to join a masons order from a member who invites a person to their lodge? ie. could it be seen as offensive to these people in light of the way they apparently carry on, and could it turn nasty?
It's these patterns that make me wonder. Is this done by powerful people that are just crazy enough to believe killing people of a certain age gives them power of some kind or do these rituals really give them some kind of power?
Numbers are a way of finding out things, not creating them. I don't understand this stuff. "need to investigate further"

BTW your avatar creeps me out. Something about the semi photo realistic homer is disturbing
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #40
trixie

Quote:
I read the People magazine article where she is on the cover and she had lunch with her mother the day before she died & the doctor visit had to do with rehab.
http://www.people.com/people/article...513194,00.html

This article has her family saying she died of alcohol withdrawals - sounds farfetched.

http://www.people.com/people/article...513558,00.html