Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
defendfreedom

Default Was there a Cover-up of Diana’s Death?

Were The British Royal Family Involved In a Cover-up of Diana’s Death?

Queen Elizabeth II was just 25 years old when she ascended to the British throne after the death of her father, George IV, in 1952. The Queen is thought to be one of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world. She is the head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories and some claim she is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface. Proof of her influence is that as her representative the Governor General approved Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper’s request to dissolve parliament for the third time in 3 years in order for him to remain as president. From this we know that the influence of the Royal family is indeed far reaching and powerful.

Her reign has seen a lot of controversy. Foremost were claims that the royal family was behind the death of princess Diana in the Aug. 31, 1997 Alma tunnel crash .

Read the full article at....
http://endthelie.com/2011/07/18/were...#axzz1SM5qjBh9
defendfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
ronisron

Yes. I knew the moment it happened it was murder. This was long before I went deeper into the rabbit hole, so to speak. I just figured that the Royals have been bumping off their own for years, and Diana became a "Liability", a real embarrassment to them.
Old 18-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
uberstate
Inactive

Dianas death was an absolute tragedy and great loss. I don't know about the royals having anything to do with her death but I would ask this, Were they in control of her wearing a seatbelt or not?
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
kostya

I researched this some time ago. From memory, something like 17 CCTV cameras all went down at the same time before the crash took place, leaving us with no footage of the car at all. The crash site was cleaned up straight after it happened, no investigation. The ambulance she was in took a very long time ( about 2 hours) to cover about 3 1/2 miles, no wonder she blead to death. They certainly made sure she was DOA!
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
dolores1

Default David Icke - Diana's murder.

He has a great deal of information on Diana's murder in one of his books, I think it was the second or third book.

Great read.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #6
jhado
Inactive

Matthew Delooze on Diana...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10956
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #7
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes. I knew the moment it happened it was murder. This was long before I went deeper into the rabbit hole, so to speak. I just figured that the Royals have been bumping off their own for years, and Diana became a "Liability", a real embarrassment to them.
Can you give us some details about the "Royals have been bumping off their own for years" please. Just interested.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #8
ianmoone1
Inactive

Default I have proof

I am in possession of documents that prove it.

They show a US auditors record of international banking transactions, detailing $100 billion of international wire transfers from HRH QE11 Couts bank in London to the various accounts of the Bush clan (Arbusto Energy Arbusto means bush in Spanish) and to one Jorge Bush, and various other Jeb and Neil bush accounts - which was purportedly payment for the Diana hit!.

The documents have handwritten notes from the auditor - and a note from then Fed chairman James Baker IIIrd saying to ignore it all - he would deal with it himself!

I uploaded them to a fictitious account on photo bucket and published them at ATS (Above Top Secret) forum - getting banned for my trouble.

Everyone knows the Royals Offed Diana! Her unborn child to AlFayed would have been a possible heoir to the throne after William and Harry, and their couldn't be a muslim in the line of royal ascension.

Cheers!
ianmoone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone1 View Post
I am in possession of documents that prove it.

They show a US auditors record of international banking transactions, detailing $100 billion of international wire transfers from HRH QE11 Couts bank in London to the various accounts of the Bush clan (Arbusto Energy Arbusto means bush in Spanish) and to one Jorge Bush, and various other Jeb and Neil bush accounts - which was purportedly payment for the Diana hit!.

The documents have handwritten notes from the auditor - and a note from then Fed chairman James Baker IIIrd saying to ignore it all - he would deal with it himself!

I uploaded them to a fictitious account on photo bucket and published them at ATS (Above Top Secret) forum - getting banned for my trouble.
I thought the story was that MI6 did it? What did it have to do with the Americans? It's not just the queen who banks at Coutts you know. I doubt you have any of these documents or that any documents you have are what you think they are. Why not try selling them to the News of the World? Oh sorry, you're too late.

Quote:
Everyone knows the Royals Offed Diana!
Do they? The majority of people don't see any evidence for that.

Quote:
Her unborn child to AlFayed would have been a possible heoir to the throne after William and Harry, and their couldn't be a muslim in the line of royal ascension.
There isn't the slightest shred of evidence that she was pregnant. And in what universe would any child of those two have a right to the throne of Britain? Diana wasn't in line for the throne.

By the way, it's royal succession not ascension. Ascension is what Jesus was supposed to have done.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #10
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
I'm with Mr.Delooze.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
babybumasylum

Yeah everyone knows the real circumstances of Diana's death were covered up, from the people that were involved to me and you.

What actually happened will always be a mystery.
Old 20-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #12
consciousness
Inactive

Arizona Wilder's interview with David Icke had some interesting perspectives regarding Diana's death.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #13
wwu777

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Can you give us some details about the "Royals have been bumping off their own for years" please. Just interested.
See this four hour film by Chris Everard in which he goes into the background history of the Royal Family and their murders throughout history, including Princess Diana.

I just watched it and wow, I learned a few things I didn't know before:

- When the ambulance reached Princess Diana and put her inside, it took about 90 minutes to get to the hospital which was only 3 miles away! Chris Everard drove from that tunnel to the hospital in the film and showed that even if you drove at 30mph, you would have only needed 11 minutes to get to the hospital. So the fact that the ambulance took 90 minutes is extremely suspicious. It's obvious that something sinister was going on in that ambulance (such as them finishing her off and completing their Illuminati occult sacrifice ritual?). It would have had to be moving at 2 mph to move 3 miles in 90 minutes! That stinks to high heaven! How do the propagandists who say that it was just a simple drunk driving accident explain that?

- The mercedes that Diana crashed in was stolen a few weeks prior, and then found by the police. When it was found, nothing in it was missing except for a microchip that controlled the navigation device. Obviously, it was rigged with something when it was returned, probably some kind of remote control steering device.

- The intelligence agents would not let engineers from Mercedes company inspect or examine the crashed vehicle for some reason. Obviously, because they would have discovered that it was rigged and tampered with?

- The cameras in the tunnel where Diana died were turned off and were the only ones in Paris that were turned off that night. They are usually on though. No one can explain why they were off. Gee what a coincidence.

- The driver Henri Paul had carbon monoxide in his blood, which could not have come from cigarettes. Obviously, he was incapacitated somehow.

- The body guard who survived the crash doesn't remember what happened (how convenient), but he says that if the driver Henri Paul had been drunk, that he would never have let him drive the car.

- Diana wrote a note saying that her life was in danger and that they were planning a car accident for her. You can see it here:

Obviously, something stinks to high heaven. There's no question it was an assassination and conspiracy.

Gee, I wonder what the pseudoskeptics will say about all this? I don't get why they believe that conspiracies and cover ups and assassinations by the elite don't exist? What is their basis? Why do they believe that the official version of everything must be the only truth? What if I had a pseudoskeptic killed and made it look like a suicide or accident? Would that mean that it really was a suicide or accident, because it looks that way?

After all, in their book, there's no such thing as a cover up or suppression of evidence. Every official story and every cover story must be true in their book. To them, authority/establishment = truth. Totally illogical. Spock or Data would never agree with that. So why do pseudoskeptics call themselves "rational", when Spock or Data or the Vulcan race would never agree with them or find their beliefs to be logical? I don't get it.

All they do is lie and yell "there's no evidence" over and over again, no matter how much evidence exists. Are these pseudoskeptics shills and disinfo agents who are lying deliberately? What is their incentive to protect the establishment, unless they are paid by them?
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote