Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
the nine

Default Dynamo Magician - MANIPULATING THE MATRIX?

this guy is fucking amazing..

enjoy folks

Last edited by the nine; 12-07-2011 at 01:30 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
the nine

I have to bump this..

this guy is the real deal, I think I just got what magic does..

it temporarily slackens the grip the ego has on the soul..imho.

analyse your self and your feelings when you watch this!!

truly awesome, and I dont say it lightly
Old 12-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
freeyourmindfreeyourself
Inactive

I have seen the walking on water trick before and they showed how they done it, Some guy walked across a swiming pool i think there was a layer of glass under the water or somthing like that was a while ago I watched it. Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble on that
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
I have seen the walking on water trick before and they showed how they done it, Some guy walked across a swiming pool i think there was a layer of glass under the water or somthing like that was a while ago I watched it. Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble on that
have you watched the video?
did you see the canoeists?
and the police boat?

can you explain this one for me please?

Old 12-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #5
gestaltdude

Quote:
i understand what you're saying, and that migh work in a swimming pool. However I've worked with glass, and I know it could not support his weight of that distance without supports underneath the panes, which one would assume a) people would notice being installed, and b) they wouldnt be allowed to do anyway because it would be a hazard to the boats.

Im not going to say anything about the rest of it, except to wonder what possible charge the police could have laid against the guy. I doubt very much that there is a stature prohibiting someone from walking on water on the books.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:10 AM   #6
freeyourmindfreeyourself
Inactive

Well not being a magician I couldn't tell you but if you want me to guess I would say that there was another piece of string under some rubber type material on his neck, maybe when the camera turns to the crowd we miss the part that would give it away.

I remember watching david blanes levitating thinking wow and also the other street magic tricks were he bites a chenck out of a coin. But they were all revealed on a programme that reveals there tricks.

I was very impressed withe mind reading, just saying the walking on water has been done before and revealed. These things seem like majic intill the trick is revealed. I could be wrong but I think its just a clever trick
Old 12-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #7
shauneroo

With regards to the first video, which one of these is most likely?

A) He's defying the laws of physics and is walking on liquid, as if it were a solid.

B) There's something under the water he is standing on.

Don't thank me, thank William of Occam.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much
shauneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #8
shauneroo

The stuff with Ian Brown?

The first part of the video, the 'mind reading' stuff, is just what Derren Brown has been doing for years, and can be learned with enough study and dedication. Psychology and body language.

The second part with the guitar? Fuck knows, I'm not an illusionist, but rest assured, it's a trick. An elaborate and superbly staged one, but a trick nonetheless.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much
Old 12-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #9
shauneroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
and the police boat?

can you explain this one for me please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMsSz...eature=related
Prosthetics and camera trickery.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #10
freeyourmindfreeyourself
Inactive

If he could really do that stuff he wouldnt be on a majic show he would be on a science programme with doctors etc try to work out how he done it.

Or he would be locked up in some dodgy militarybase where the black goverment would be trying to reveal his secrets or use his powers for some other purpose to feed there lust for more power
Old 12-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #11
infidelyork

Quote:
this guy is the real deal,
Can we just clarify, do you actually believe this bloke can walk on water and pull confectionery out of his neck?...

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #12
belch

Walkin on not water.
You can see him carefuly treading like on stilts or plinths like stepping stones.

Now if he walked onto the water and ran around like a headless chicken with his arms in the air shoutin "cockaddoodledoo im fkn mad me , i can walk on water" then maybe. But no.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #13
igillman

Quote:
and the police boat?
If you watch his shoes before he enters the water you will see that he is wearing trainers (sneakers) with thick soles. You will also notice that he is above his ankles in water. That puts the platform he is standing on at 6 inches below the water. The canoeists work for him and are both lightweight people. A canoe with a lightweight person inside drafts less than 6 inches of water.

You will notice that the police boat approaches him from the river side and does not cross the line between him and the shore. It looks like it does when it circles after it has picked him up but that is only due to the wake from the boat spreading out. The actual path of the boat comes close but does not actually cross his path.

Why does he only walk in a straight line and why does he need that little floating mat before he gets in the water? He walks in a straight line because he sights an object on the other side of the river and knows that he has to walk towards that. His platform is straight and possibly fairly narrow so that it is not easily seen. The mat is there to cover one end of the platform that anchors it to the river wall which would be visible from the shore at the right angle.

It is a good trick and very entertaining. It kept me thinking for several minutes about how he did it. I have designed a few magic tricks in my "interesting" past and it was refreshing to watch something so different. I have seen Dynamo do several different tricks and he is a very good illusionist.
igillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #14
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
Can we just clarify, do you actually believe this bloke can walk on water and pull confectionery out of his neck?...
I cant explain what my eyes are telling me..my ego says dont be fooled, buy my eyes and everyones reaction on film says otherwise..

like this:-

check out his vids, its fucking insane..
have you watched the coin in the bottle trick?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:29 AM   #15
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauneroo View Post
The stuff with Ian Brown?

The first part of the video, the 'mind reading' stuff, is just what Derren Brown has been doing for years, and can be learned with enough study and dedication. Psychology and body language.

The second part with the guitar? Fuck knows, I'm not an illusionist, but rest assured, it's a trick. An elaborate and superbly staged one, but a trick nonetheless.
with everyone in on it?
what about the second video in the op?
can you please explain how that is physically possible please?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #16
infidelyork

Quote:
I cant explain what my eyes are telling me..my ego says dont be fooled, buy my eyes and everyones reaction on film says otherwise..
Well that's kind of the whole point of an illusion...

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:31 AM   #17
freeyourmindfreeyourself
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gestaltdude View Post
i understand what you're saying, and that migh work in a swimming pool. However I've worked with glass, and I know it could not support his weight of that distance without supports underneath the panes, which one would assume a) people would notice being installed, and b) they wouldnt be allowed to do anyway because it would be a hazard to the boats.

Im not going to say anything about the rest of it, except to wonder what possible charge the police could have laid against the guy. I doubt very much that there is a stature prohibiting someone from walking on water on the books.
How about that stuff that looks like glass but its plastic the police boat is proberly there to keep a eye on the other boats from running into the asphetic glass. asphetic is that a word
Old 12-07-2011, 02:36 AM   #18
shauneroo

Quote:
can you please explain how that is physically possible please?
Yes, I can explain it by pointing out that it isn't physically possible, therefore it is a trick. That's what illusionists do.

I'm not knocking the guy, I think his illusions are very good indeed, and I love watching stuff like that, but illusions are all they are.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much
Old 12-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #19
the nine

Quote:
If he could really do that stuff he wouldnt be on a majic show he would be on a science programme with doctors etc try to work out how he done it.

Or he would be locked up in some dodgy militarybase where the black goverment would be trying to reveal his secrets or use his powers for some other purpose to feed there lust for more power
the irony of your username and your posts is....extraordinary!

in these video's they speak of end days too..he also says 'my government name'..

he is switched on for sure!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 AM   #20
belch

3 of clubs trick is a subliminal, surely.
There would have been fliers or posters of something on somones jacket or something like that. It would have been stuck under her/ the groups noses earlier. Then walk along , pic a card, 3 of clubs, it was in her mind before he asked her.

The guitar, if you watch at the end, He has to YANK the end of the guitar off the chair, so it was clipped on or held by magnetism or something. Obviously he is trying to make it look like he is not giving it a good tug.

Last edited by belch; 12-07-2011 at 02:40 AM.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote