Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is the caste system?
Its a racial thing. Some folks are slaves and others not. 5 25.00%
Its an aberration of a slave religious system. 4 20.00%
Its the law of human nature. 2 10.00%
Still exists but it is hidden. 5 25.00%
Was invented by reptilians. 4 20.00%
Its broken in Kali Yuga. Needs fixing. 3 15.00%
Its racism. No place for it in our world. 6 30.00%
Donno. What is it? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
octopusrex

Default The caste system

I am curious to find out what you folks think is up with the hindu caste system.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
bendoon

I think it was designed to stop the ruling Indo Aryans breeding with the Dravidians.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #3
jconnar

There is a caste system in Western, its called the lower, middle and upper class.

People are judged and put into caste sections depending on what job they have, what they wear, how they socially interact and what possessions they own.

Oh how the mind loves to label things, separate things and put things in different boxes.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #4
white zombie

I voted hidden before i read the hindu bit. I was thinking of our western version.

It aint hidden. A quick visit to India proves that. Terrible system of indoctrination of the 'dhalits' with Brahmins ruling over them. Much like our own.

Seen Dhalits working in Brahmin areas that had to wear half coconut shells round their neck so no spit fell from their mouth on Brahmin ground while they worked -and they had to remove their footprints from the dust where they walked.

Worst part is they buy into what they're sold.

Its good to confront your fears

The trouble with quotes on the internet is its difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #5
freedomfox59
Inactive

Everywhere around the world the caste system exists either hidden or apparent in more or lesser degrees. But the Hindu caste system is the most apparent. I voted it was invented by reptilians. It is a direct copy of the reptilian society hierarchy, where each caste is basically a slave to any and all castes higher than them. Nonetheless, it is also racist, hence why I picked that as well.
freedomfox59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:37 AM   #6
stelios
Banned

I think any caste system is racist and should not be allowed anywhere in the world.
South Africa abolished Apartheid but unfortunately the system is still running in Israel.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:30 AM   #7
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
I think any caste system is racist and should not be allowed anywhere in the world.
South Africa abolished Apartheid but unfortunately the system is still running in Israel.
How?
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #8
mikel84

Nobody is better or superior in the caste system its just divisions. Personally i am a hindu from the kshatriya division like rama and krishna. More specific my family group are called mathurs which means they originate from the ciry mathura india which is krishnas birthplace
mikel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
mikel84

Also the kshatriya caste is known as the holy warrior and ruling class
mikel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
deprogramming

I got told that back in the day the caste system was used as a way of making society balance and splitting the work between the people. You'd fall into a class depending on what your skills were and not be born into a caste although sometimes your good at what your father and his father etc did.
deprogramming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #11
h2pogo

I heard some where the caste system was implimented by decendants of the nagas (reptillians)..so i voted accordingly.

Evil and barbarick where ever it comes from....and gives hindus a bad name.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
There is a caste system in Western, its called the lower, middle and upper class.

People are judged and put into caste sections depending on what job they have, what they wear, how they socially interact and what possessions they own.

Oh how the mind loves to label things, separate things and put things in different boxes.
^this, unfortunately.
Old 14-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
octopusrex

The Mayans and Aztecs had a rigid caste system.
The Egyptians had a rigid caste system.

The Greeks and Romans did not.
But in fact, their system was hidden by laws.

So there are two systems of governance: pluarist, where any slave can become emperor, and elitist, where folks are born into specific jobs and positions in society. I believe neither works well because we are, Kali Yuga, where the folks who should be making laws and enforcing them are really sudras, or low-caste humans who are not fit to rule.
Old 14-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
drakul

It is really stunning that the Indians have held onto their caste system all the way to this modern age. However India is, I believe, the world's only extant ancient civilization. All the others were conquered or died out. Therefore Indian society could be looked upon as a window into ancient societies.

Nearly all ancient civilizations practiced slavery. The Indian caste system as relates to the lowest caste, the Sudras or Dalits, is entrenched slavery through the generations. Neither you nor your children can hope to rise in society. You can only DIE and hope to be reborn into a higher caste.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
It is really stunning that the Indians have held onto their caste system all the way to this modern age. However India is, I believe, the world's only extant ancient civilization. All the others were conquered or died out. Therefore Indian society could be looked upon as a window into ancient societies.

Nearly all ancient civilizations practiced slavery. The Indian caste system as relates to the lowest caste, the Sudras or Dalits, is entrenched slavery through the generations. Neither you nor your children can hope to rise in society. You can only DIE and hope to be reborn into a higher caste.
Brilliant observation. My family who has gone there tell me that there is a feeling of spiritual purity you cant find in the west.
Old 14-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #16
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Brilliant observation. My family who has gone there tell me that there is a feeling of spiritual purity you cant find in the west.
Yes the Indians have been following the original Hindu teachings for approx 5,000 years. They have developed proven techniques for reaching Higher/God Consciousness.

I have not been to India either, but I have lived in SE Asia and the influence of Indian civilization on this area is absolutely stunning. For example in Thailand and Cambodia, the mode of dress, the writing (Sanscrit and Pali), the religion, (Buddhism), the temple architecture all came from India.

Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos were originally settled by the MON from India/Burma before the South Chinese came into the area.

In Thailand the Tais (Sth Chinese) did not even establish their first kingdom in `Thailand' until the 14th century. The Tais adopted Indian culture because it was a superior culture.

Fortunately the Tais did not adopt the caste system in such an entrenched generational manner as the Indians. The Tai adoption of (Indian) Buddhism made it possible for them to avoid the caste system which is based in the teachings of Hinduism.

Last edited by drakul; 14-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 15-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #17
octopusrex

Quote:
Yes the Indians have been following the original Hindu teachings for approx 5,000 years. They have developed proven techniques for reaching Higher/God Consciousness.

I have not been to India either, but I have lived in SE Asia and the influence of Indian civilization on this area is absolutely stunning. For example in Thailand and Cambodia, the mode of dress, the writing (Sanscrit and Pali), the religion, (Buddhism), the temple architecture all came from India.

Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos were originally settled by the MON from India/Burma before the South Chinese came into the area.

In Thailand the Tais (Sth Chinese) did not even establish their first kingdom in `Thailand' until the 14th century. The Tais adopted Indian culture because it was a superior culture.

Fortunately the Tais did not adopt the caste system in such an entrenched generational manner as the Indians. The Tai adoption of (Indian) Buddhism made it possible for them to avoid the caste system which is based in the teachings of Hinduism.
Just as Budha came to reform the Hindu Brahmanic Religious System, Kalki will come to reform what is left of the Buddhist Religious System. Things go around...
Old 15-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #18
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Just as Budha came to reform the Hindu Brahmanic Religious System, Kalki will come to reform what is left of the Buddhist Religious System. Things go around...
What do you mean? Reform Buddhism how?
Old 15-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
octopusrex

Quote:
What do you mean? Reform Buddhism how?
Donno. Buddhism still does not need reforming, but some day, it will.

Kalki, according to Hindu records, is not due for another 350,000 years.
Old 15-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #20
pheony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post

I agree.
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote