Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
girlgye
Inactive

Default Inelia Benz

Watched the video and held back on judgement. Some impressive sales techniques such as I can speak a complete foreign language in order to help and invidual and I am direct from source.

Ho. Kay.

Don't get through the whole video but go to her site given she claims she can really bring on people like me.

Only she doesn't do work any more with persons she does public. Ok well with Bill Ryan as agent - perhaps she has reached stellar status.

Still would like to interview who at the very least and given I can give as good as I claim perhaps I will be able to tell whether what she says is correct.

I have to pay for a course. I look at the course and it looks suspiciously like a Rosicrucian/Masonic format and ultimately given Inelia/Bill once dabbled with Scientology a kinda Dynamics format. My heckles went up and I searched all the trolls I could find.

My challenge to Ickers is this:

Anyone know anyone who can testify to Inelia claims coz as you can see, she's kinda busy right now.

Cheers.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
egozero

what video?
egozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
girlgye
Inactive

Good Lord have you no brains as well as no ego?

Old 25-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
egozero

lol
egozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
passerbye999
Banned

1hr and 45 minutes? I couldn't take 1/2 hour of it. This is what I talk about to friends. I am labeled bi polar1 with schitzo-affective disorder for far less reasons than the things she says about herself and what this Bill guy is trying to pump up. Knowing that it was exactly 1/2 before her birth that she seperated from the collective consciousness for the first time. Her "mission" is to help older souls somehow. I never went to much further who cares if she could speak fluently at nine months, but claiming at that age she was conscious and aware enough to download this information. That she remembers that. Come on. She actually believes this stuff. All the moving through her childhood and adult life has created a personality disorder.
Shrinks would have a feild day with her if she was admitted.

I am open to psychic abilities and speaking in tongues but these things happen to the delusional as well. I don't know though, my opinion if its not to much money check it out though just to see in person. It is the only real way to tell.
passerbye999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #6
deft

Quote:
Originally Posted by passerbye999 View Post

I am open to psychic abilities and speaking in tongues but these things happen to the delusional as well.
Nice man, good thinking.
deft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
girlgye
Inactive

Seems god's only child once dabbled in a bit of nose twisting.

http://www.descubretupoder.com/contacto/contacto.htm
Old 28-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #8
girlgye
Inactive

Gypsy Woman speaks.

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/

yes been the victim of mod police myself dear. You may want to speak to those mods who did what they did first.

As for your research into dear old gods only daughter.
mucho apreciado me amica buonos noches.

Hell hath no fury an all.
Old 28-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
farros

Watched about 30 mins of her video.

total egomaniac.

probably never got much attention as a kid.

anyone who makes those kind of claims (being a ET, came straight from god, here on a mission etc..) needs to come down of their high horse and actually make some kind of positive difference they claim they're here to make.

People who make positive change tend not to go on about it. (ie Ghandi)

My bullshit meter broke when she said that she likes watching lots of TV and gets pissed off if someone changes the channel... so yeah, theres your lightworker.

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #10
0rac

My guess is she's the good cop to "Charles'" bad cop. Experiencing both of them in the last year seems to have completely put Bill Ryan out of commission. Judging between the flirtatious interaction between the two, I'm guessing they're is also a behind the scenes intimacy there. Poor Bill's head must be spinning like a top.
0rac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #11
lavista4u

She is a complete joke....a real good actor..oscar worthy like Bill Ryan and Kerry kasidy...

no real light worker, who is doing such an important job will expose himself/herself to a known CIA front...if she can read people's mind..she could have read Bill's mind and knew where he is from...

ohh and she loves TV and won't tell her age....

Hell...I'm in third world country with no real income...can make out these dramas been played again and again in the west...makes me sick...Do they really think we are that STUPID...after what they made us go through since childhood with all their indoctrination education etc etc etc..

Every step of our life's is laid out with misery, suffering and deception and here comes a girl who supposedly rescued us many time...and i don't see any difference...my life sucks more than before...as in greece, spain, middle east etc etc....things are getting worse day by day...don't you see...

I don't know what else to say...I'm just fed up of lies and deception
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
un_plugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
She is a complete joke....a real good actor..oscar worthy like Bill Ryan and Kerry kasidy...

no real light worker, who is doing such an important job will expose himself/herself to a known CIA front...if she can read people's mind..she could have read Bill's mind and knew where he is from...

ohh and she loves TV and won't tell her age....

Hell...I'm in third world country with no real income...can make out these dramas been played again and again in the west...makes me sick...Do they really think we are that STUPID...after what they made us go through since childhood with all their indoctrination education etc etc etc..

Every step of our life's is laid out with misery, suffering and deception and here comes a girl who supposedly rescued us many time...and i don't see any difference...my life sucks more than before...as in greece, spain, middle east etc etc....things are getting worse day by day...don't you see...

I don't know what else to say...I'm just fed up of lies and deception
You create your own reality...and right now you're creating shit.

People see what they want to see....just remember that it's subjective and many see something else.
un_plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #13
figment

Default Cleaning the collective

I agree, I cant see anything wrong with what she is saying - its far less controversial or depressing than a lot of the stuff of Avalon, Camelot, Icke and numerous other people out there in the 'alternative' community.

It makes a lot of sense to me, and is very simple to understand considering the hugeness of what she is saying - of course it would be complemented by reading other people - no-one has a monopoly on the truth...

Its interesting that people seem to react strongly to their perception of a woman's ego, but that is just taken as read when a man is talking...

Please, if it doesn't feel right to you, move on and find something that does...
figment is offline   Reply With Quote