Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default Jackie Kennedy killed JFK

Ok, I have made posts on this twice before on other threads and each time the crickets come out. So I am making my own thread about it. Jackie Kennedy killed JFK.

http://firstlightforum.wordpress.com...zapruder-film/

Watch the stabilized Zapruder film. Watch Jackie Kennedy and only her up to the time of the fatal shot. Forget everything you have been told about the assassination. Just watch what your eyes show you. Your eyes don't lie. You see exactly what happened if you just look. Its right in front of your face.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
infovore37

nnnnnaaaahhhhhhh. the people that were there would have recognized it. that site is fucked up btw

Last edited by infovore37; 22-06-2011 at 10:32 PM.
infovore37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:58 AM   #3
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by infovore37 View Post
nnnnnaaaahhhhhhh. the people that were there would have recognized it. that site is fucked up btw
You don't understand that all the people there (except for the President) were in on it. The path was diverted at the last minute. The limousine was at a complete stop at the point of the fatal head shot.

What you are doing is letting things that you think you know prevent your eyes from telling you what they see. Its called brainwashing. Remove the brainwashing and you will see what I see (and not just me but many others).
Old 08-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
sicknote

anyhoo, Take your claim here: http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=740.0

It has to be posted in to the "Fringe Theories" thread or you will receive a full ban.

Last edited by sicknote; 08-07-2011 at 12:01 PM.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
the rational thinker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Jackie Kennedy killed JFK.

http://firstlightforum.wordpress.com...zapruder-film/

Watch the stabilized Zapruder film. Watch Jackie Kennedy and only her up to the time of the fatal shot. Forget everything you have been told about the assassination. Just watch what your eyes show you. Your eyes don't lie. You see exactly what happened if you just look. Its right in front of your face.
It does look as though she shot him, i am not sure that she did though. She may have been holding him steady after spraying something in his face to disable him in order for the driver to fire the kill shot. She had a motive for involving herself in the Assassination (his sexual affairs) and i think that she was definitely an accessory, if she did not fire any shots herself, as were the others in the car.

Last edited by the rational thinker; 08-07-2011 at 12:14 PM.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
saty

interesting thread mate!!
I disagree with it tho.Jackie didn't killed him tho she was prolly involved in it.The driver was involved big time,instead of pressing the gass paddle he slowed DOWN!!
It's sad.The last true american president brutally murdered

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 08-07-2011 at 12:37 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
originn

That bitch absolutely killed him......there is proof right there in front of your eyes
originn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
infovore37

Quote:
You don't understand that all the people there (except for the President) were in on it. The path was diverted at the last minute. The limousine was at a complete stop at the point of the fatal head shot.

What you are doing is letting things that you think you know prevent your eyes from telling you what they see. Its called brainwashing. Remove the brainwashing and you will see what I see (and not just me but many others).
no i agree, i feel pretty positively that jackie was in on it as well as the security, thats not what im saying. werent there more citizens on the right side of the car from where the video was taken? i feel like it would have been easiest to have a sniper or sharpshooter take him out, that having jackie do it is to risky on camera.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
dreamweaver

Quote:
You don't understand that all the people there (except for the President) were in on it.
You don't understand that the President himself was in on it. He had a suicide bomb implanted inside his skull. It was an "inside (skull) job".

You read it here first - JFK did it!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
That bitch absolutely killed him......there is proof right there in front of your eyes
just saw it again.WOW she did shoot him,but what about the first shot?

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #11
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
just saw it again.WOW she did shoot him,but what about the first shot?
The entire episode is the work of the Illuminati. If you learn about the Illuminati and the ways they work then the JFK assassination becomes much less of a mystery. The JFK assassination, as is the case with 9-11, is a wake-up call that there is more happening behind the scenes than meets the eye. The lesson people should learn from this is not to get completely focused on these staged events but to learn the true nature of reality concerning our government and the Illuminati. Its a frightening picture that most (including myself) are afraid to face directly. But if you want to live in the real world then you need to face it.

The U.S. Government is a deception.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 08-07-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #12
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
You don't understand that the President himself was in on it. He had a suicide bomb implanted inside his skull. It was an "inside (skull) job".

You read it here first - JFK did it!
This is a classic shill format post. I hope just a coincidence
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
rodin
Banned

I already independently proved Jackie fired the headshot

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=158912
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #14
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Agreed. I recognized the post for what it was and ignored it.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 15-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
7forever
Banned

Default The driver shot jfk on 11-22-63...CASE CLOSED

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the nix and muchmore films needed to be examined closer and compared to Zapruder and that someone turned out to be me.

The Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. The fakery in Zapruder and Greer's arm crossing in both other films are in perfect sync with the headshot.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but didn't bother with the nix film.

Zapruder clearly shows the cartoon additions that are Greer's hand, arm, and gun forming and moving toward jfk when he shot Kennedy. The fake reflection recoils like a gun when the gun discharges and it separates from the passenger's head furthing proving it an obvious fake.

The muchmore film was purposely distorted and blurred but the clear copy can be found which shows his left arm extending downward after he shot jfk.

Watch his left/arm elbow coming down after the shot. There's an obstructed view running forward but all that has to be done is start from the end and run forward again when it comes down.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #16
7forever
Banned

Default Greer places gun in left hand at frame 242

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.

You can see the outline of his right suited forearm as it fits the gun in his left hand.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #17
infovore37

that little bar of black in his hand could simply be... a steering wheel.
Old 15-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
infovore37

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
interesting thread mate!!
I disagree with it tho.Jackie didn't killed him tho she was prolly involved in it.The driver was involved big time,instead of pressing the gass paddle he slowed DOWN!!
It's sad.The last true american president brutally murdered
i agree with this. it just doesnt make enough sense to have a person in the car do it. jackie and driver were DEFINITELY involved, but i dont hink that they killed him. the video evidence simply isnt strong enough to convince me.
Old 15-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #19
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Ironically, that's exactly what the more traditional JFK conspiracy forums think of fringe theories like yours.
Old 15-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #20
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.

You can see the outline of his right suited forearm as it fits the gun in his left hand.
Hey, you have your own 400 page thread to post this in. I have read what you said and I disagree with it. You don't have to keep beating a dead horse. I will never agree with you on this topic.