Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-06-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
mrindigo
Inactive

Question Life on Luna?

By now I think a lot people are aware of the recent discoveries of subterranean Lunar water. If you're not, here's an article to catch you up to speed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/27/sc...ce/27moon.html

It's thought that it's frozen, but how can we be certain of that? Luna is still a little seismically active. Might there be pockets of liquid water deep underground due to friction and heat?

Life is incredibly resilient and will find a way to utilize an available energy source. On Earth we have entire ecosystems which live independent of the sun. Deep sea hydrothermal vents are a good example.

It's interesting and fun to think about what might be living on Luna if there is subterranean liquid water. The forms of life could be completely unlike anything we have ever seen.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
mountain

Very interesting! Thanks Mr. I

Could be a myriad of lifeforms dwelling in the deepest darkest depths down there. Amazing how the sun never touches shines on those spots and life thrives there just as anywhere else. I am curious about them but I cannot help but to think of those Viperfish and Gulper Eels and how strange and a bit scary they look, the ones in our own deep waters like those here ----> http://www.oddee.com/item_79915.aspx

Maybe Luna inhabits glow-in-the-dark mermen with a mouths full of fangs carrying neon harpoons ..
Old 18-06-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
sh3lly

Maybe there's a version of naiads down there.

Old 18-06-2011, 01:49 AM   #4
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Very interesting! Thanks Mr. I

Could be a myriad of lifeforms dwelling in the deepest darkest depths down there. Amazing how the sun never touches shines on those spots and life thrives there just as anywhere else. I am curious about them but I cannot help but to think of those Viperfish and Gulper Eels and how strange and a bit scary they look, the ones in our own deep waters like those here ----> http://www.oddee.com/item_79915.aspx

Maybe Luna inhabits glow-in-the-dark mermen with a mouths full of fangs carrying neon harpoons ..

These are some good points. There might be some forms of life in Lunar bodies of water which look like they're strait out of a horror flick.
It could also be the exact opposite.

I like where you went with the bioluminescence. Some people might argue that the moon's thin atmosphere may not support bioluminescence. If we were to base it off terrestrial beings, it's a process that occurs when enzymes are oxidized. The fact that water is even there in such large amounts means that there would be oxygen since water is one part oxygen itself, the other two parts being hydrogen. I don't see bioluminescence out of the question if there is life there.

Rofl at the Lovecraft-like mermen.
Old 18-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #5
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Maybe there's a version of naiads down there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad
Anything is possible right now I think. For all we know, there might be advanced sentient water-beings.

Last edited by mrindigo; 18-06-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old 20-06-2011, 03:38 AM   #6
mountain

Here is a lil video on India's discovery of water on Luna ....

Old 20-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Here is a lil video on India's discovery of water on Luna ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGk43fn51x4
Very cool. The Indian space program has gotten increasingly impressive, good for them.