Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Shoud the Government of Israel be DISBANDED?
If Israel Blew up Fukushima, Israel State shoud be DISBANDED! 12 54.55%
No. The state of Israel is God's Chossen people. 1 4.55%
Israel should blow arab reactors too! 0 0%
No. Just punish Netanyahoo. 0 0%
Don't care, I have my latest Lady Gaga video 0 0%
Fukushima was purelly natural accident. 3 13.64%
Israel has nothing to do with this. 4 18.18%
You are a crazy anti-semite. 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
cybersurf

Default Fukushima False Flag! Zionists Behind!

Finally a scientifically backe analysis of this End Game Operation called false flag Fukushima Disater:

Quote:
NEW INFO: Japan offered to enrich uranium for IRAN!

HERE ARE THE LINKS: Ynet news... Inside Japan News Network...The New American...Rianovosti news...Hindustan Times...Zee News

AND FOUR MONTHS LATER, THE DIMONA DOZEN SHOWED UP WITH A REALLY FANCY CAMERA!!

This report uses classified leaked high resolution photos of the destruction of Fukushima originally posted on Pink Tentacle to support its claims.

They are,

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect about reactor 3 after March 14 are lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is Building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. Because fuel rods only contain 20 percent fissionable material, they also cannot produce the "prompt criticality" "The most qualified nuclear engineer in the world" Arnie Gundersen has spoken of. I got to the bottom of the Arnie Gunderson story, and added the results of that investigation further down the page. He has been put on a pedastal and pumped up enormously by a press that wants a misleading story, all the while he is a despised outcast of the greater engineering community. The explosion at #4 was flatly impossible absent the use of an explosive device, and as a result the disaster at Fukushima is FAR FAR WORSE than ANYTHING Gundersen is willing to say. Gundersen is towing the line and hiding the true magnitude of what happened there because if it became widely known serious questions would be asked. When have you heard Gundersen talk about a totally missing reactor?

Reactor 4's dome was removed for defueling. Drone photos prove it. This dispels the rumors surrounding unit 4's explosion. Some people have said that this reactor was secretly in operation to enrich plutonium. This photo proves it was disassembled for shroud replacement as stated. Tepco is going out of it's way trying to explain the explosions, especially at reactor 4, because they did indeed occur, so an explanation is needed. As a result, they are giving reasons that cannot happen, just to say something. They need to see this post and get the Arava perspective(Arava is a district surrounding Dimona).

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. Hydrogen produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story. If you missed it in the high resolution photo of the destroyed facility, I took a car that was laying around in the remains and placed it on top of one of the blown away walls at reactor 3, which clearly gives the reference that the walls had support columns at least 15 feet thick. Fukushima was built with the Mark 1 containment design, but beyond Mark 1 standards which was a common upgrade(reference is the included photos, it is obvious). It is true that gas explosions can be very destructive, but only in facilities that were not designed to handle them. Even the basic mark 1 containment was many times beyond capable of withstanding the worst hydrogen blast.

Graphics too wide. LInk: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/camera.jpg

4. That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.) Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic. They have creatively called them bi-scopic so when you search on google their monstrous cameras are the only thing that comes up (outside of Dj lighting and a gun scope) Try it. Type "Biscopic camera" into google images,(without the quotes) it's a hoot! This helps marketing I guess. The need for such a large stereoscopic camera could be plausible at an airstrip, where the camera would need depth perception out miles, but not indoors where focal lengths are short. Other manufacturers have units appropriate for indoor focal lengths which are only twice the size of ordinary monocular security cameras. Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway. Magna does make passive radar systems which require a large body, but the owl could accomplish it's claimed function with two small lightweight cameras (5 or so lbs, not tiny) and the processor in a modern laptop. Why this giant thing? note - a not yet produced graphical model is what you see most on Google, the ones produced thus far are ugly boxes.

. . . . . . . . . .9/11, 4/11, 3/11? see a pattern? Let's not see a 6/11. Your time and effort in spreading the word may really make a difference.

Due to the many positive e-mails about getting the truth out, rather than hold back I am going to put the original information back. It follows below.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2011 at 04:57 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
cybersurf

The Zionists...

Britain created Zionists...

Quote:
And now, I will bite. This is what I did not want to publish, but I know it has to be true. Call this creative journalism, because I never called Netanyahu, but here is the most rational conclusion I can draw, based on all info gathered so far including the original not faked seismic data.

I honestly believe Japan is being held a nuclear hostage. It all makes sense.

1. Japan offers to enrich uranium for Israel's GREAT SATAN, Iran

2. Immediately, Israel sets up front companies masquerading as security companies, and one of them succeeds in getting a security contract at a Japanese nuclear facility. 4 months later the Dimona Dozen shows up, and under the cover of a security contract gets unlimited access to the heart of Fukushima. They plant the virus, install real cameras outside the facility, and functional poorly disguised nuke cameras inside the facility. In addition to this, they install an unauthorized data connection to allow control of all the guts of the facility via the virus. (they admitted to this connection, as discussed later on this page)

3. After installing Stuxnet and the nukes they scram

4. Israel waits for one of the many natural quakes in Japan to provide cover for a tsunami bomb, and they already have it at the bottom of the Japan trench. VLF communications are established with the bomb to penetrate the water. David in Dimona gets seismic reading from Japan. 6.67 in progress, BOOM. (new evidence shows the quake most likely was not natural)

Tsunami comes in, swamps stuxnet infected power plant, direct video feed from legitimate cameras security company installed gets to David via totally unauthorized channel, and David knows just when to cut the generators off. Others on the team do all they can to counteract measures taken by the employees at fukushima, who are unaware an attack is taking place and do not understand why everything is going crazy

5. Israeli Prime Minister calls Japan, and says TAKE THAT for offering help to Iran, and ya know, there are FIVE MORE NUKES in the ocean off the coast of Japan, and we are going to set those off and destroy your coastal cities if you do not forget that 6.67, and say it was a 9 to cover for tsunami effects. AND NOW we are going to make your people DEMAND you move away from nuclear power so you can NEVER threaten us like that again. We are BLOWING UP FUKUSHIMA DIIACHI and you are going to go along with whatever story we tell you to. SO THERE!!

6. David and his pals close ALL valves to the reactors via the remote data link they admitted to installing, and put them full throttle, to melt them down while the virus keeps control room readouts displaying false info, like nothing is going on even though the place is coming apart. After enough mayhem ensues to provide plausibility, they set off planted nukes and blow the place sky high.

And even if the quake was real, there are nukes that can reach an 8.4. Close enough. Though I have yet to work out the final details, I probably have enough to hang them because:

1. I got the real seismic data that proves beyond a doubt the quake is not what we were told and was in fact an inland 6.8, (calculated higher than the seismogram due to the triangulated true epicenter being a little higher) which would get noticed but not feared in quake ridden Japan.

2. Numerous referenced sources prove Stuxnet really was written by Israel

3. Japan really did offer to enrich Uranium for Iran, and Israel has been documented to have attempted to destroy the reactor in Iran, and probably did. Japan contributing to Iran's nuclear future would make them just as much an enemy to Israel as Iran. Israel would want them taken out.

4. It is documented that a team from Israel, with a history consisting only of working in Israeli defense, got unlimited access to a Japanese nuclear facility, which then went boom

5. Reactor 4 had been defueled and proven disassembled, and therefore no explosion there was possible. What should have happened at reactor 4, if anything at all? the fuel pools should have melted down and caught fire once the water boiled off from lack of recirculation AT Worst, and badly contaminated the containment structure, NOTHING ELSE. NO explosions, NOTHING ELSE. Reactor 4 is building 7, PERIOD. Why did an explosion there happen that was so severe it blew the outer containment walls (4 feet thick) and inner containment walls that were much thicker? Reactor 4 is reportedly now in danger of falling over. HOW?

6. The Japanese government is going along with the story of a scientifically proven false 9.0. There is a reason, and my guess is that Israel has made threats to wipe out Japanese coastal cities with additional tsunamis if the government of Japan speaks a word of what went on, there should be no reason for Japan to go along with this other than a continued threat.

Is it not interesting this "quake" reportedly happened at the bottom of the Japan trench, which would be perfect for hiding an atomic bomb blast?

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #3
dreamweaver

Er, is this post meant to be serious or just a parody?

You are taking part of a highly simplified cutaway view of a gun-type nuclear device...

...and saying that because you think the equipment in the other shot looks to you vaguely like the partial diagrams in your post, then it must be the same thing?

And just for good measure, here are two clouds that look a bit similar if you want to believe that they are?

Wow. Just wow. That's really 'special', dude.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-06-2011 at 12:54 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 04:58 AM   #4
cybersurf

Graphics:

Old 18-06-2011, 05:04 AM   #5
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Er, is this post meant to be serious or just a parody?

You are taking part of a highly simplified cutaway view of a gun-type nuclear device...

...and saying that because you think the equipment in the other shot looks to you vaguely like the partial diagrams in your post, then it must be the same thing?

And just for good measure, here are two clouds that look a bit similar if you want to believe that they are?

Wow. Just wow. That's really 'special', dude.
There are apparently suitcase muks:

And the pistol nuck is basically a tube, just like the camera depicted before:

Same simple principle. Do you know some physics dude?

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2011 at 05:05 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:11 AM   #6
cybersurf

Regarding the Clouds. The one at Fukushima is said to be a nuclear claud. I believe (havn't checked the claim bacause it is on video) that the fukushima explosion claud is a nuclear explosion, because one nuclear physisist explains the nuclear fuel fused and reached "criticallity", that is, nuclear fuel get so concentrated that a chain nuclear reaction happens. While the other physisist explains that it was a pistol muk weapon. In any case, the fukushima claud is a nuck, because of color, magnitude and speed. Hydrogen blasts are different and have a diferent physics.

Compared with bunker busters thrown in Irak and Afganistan, this is much bigger given the magnitude of the premisses. I calculate this blast has the zise (tall) bigger than the ex-tween towers in NY.

Know sometning of explosives dude?

Besides:

Quote:
"5. Reactor 3 exploded entirely, yet this reactor had the most functional backup systems. At least this report (official fukushima report) says the explosion remains "unexplained". Perhaps those who wrote the report should take a look at this for an answer.
The explosion remains unexplained, perhaps you can offer the explanation dude.

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:14 AM   #7
yoyoinmyhead
Banned

Very good points, I never thought of it that way, and ignore the people that pretend not to get what you are talking about, there are a huge amount of trolls on this forum.
yoyoinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 05:23 AM   #8
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Same simple principle. Do you know some physics dude?
I understand the principle behind gun-type nukes reasonably enough. If you seriously think anything that resembles a cube with a cylinder sticking out of it must be a nuclear fission weapon, I have serious concerns about your cognitive abilities. Seriously.

Quote:
The explosion remains unexplained, perhaps you can offer the explanation dude.
Ah, the old "this phenomenon remains unexplained, therefore my pet theory must be correct" ruse. Comedy logic strikes again.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-06-2011 at 05:25 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:24 AM   #9
cybersurf

Are the Zionist more evil than the Brits?

Are the Brits more evil than Zionists?

Are both in same bed?

Old 18-06-2011, 05:27 AM   #10
cybersurf

Quote:
I understand the principle behind gun-type nukes reasonably enough. If you seriously think anything that resembles a cube with a cylinder sticking out of it must be a nuclear fission weapon, I have serious concerns about your cognitive abilities. Seriously.

Ah, the old "this phenomenon remains unexplained, therefore my pet theory must be correct" ruse. Comedy logic strikes again.
Ok, I'll tel them you don't have an explanation then:

Old 18-06-2011, 05:29 AM   #11
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoinmyhead View Post
Very good points, I never thought of it that way, and ignore the people that pretend not to get what you are talking about, there are a huge amount of trolls on this forum.
Thanks. Now this guy, the psysisist, is telling that next target of Zionists Stuxnet is the USA.

Advice: Verify if a Zionist contractor is making deals with your nuclear reactor authorities in your country.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:29 AM   #12
dreamweaver

Quote:
Ok, I'll tel them you don't have an explanation then:

Whatever makes you happy. Keep on finding nukes from pictures of cylinders stuck on cubes if that floats your boat. You should have offered your services to Messrs Blair and Bush a few years ago, they could have used your remarkable 'skill' to find some WMDs where there weren't any.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:35 AM   #13
cybersurf

Quote:
Whatever makes you happy. Keep on finding nukes from pictures of cylinders stuck on cubes if that floats your boat. You should have offered your services to Messrs Blair and Bush a few years ago, they could have used your remarkable 'skill' to find some WMDs where there weren't any.
Oh, but this guy have found them, the WMD, not of Bush, but of the anti-semites that rule Israel:

Besides, he is only offering an explanation for the nuclear explosion. The other explanation for the nuclear explosion at Fukushima is the theory of "criticallity", but no nuclear reactor fuel melting can reach such "criticallity".

Again, do you have an explanation to offer for the nuclear explosion at Fukushima dude?

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2011 at 05:36 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #14
cybersurf

Quote:
Oh, but this guy have found them, the WMD, not of Bush, but of the anti-semites that rule Israel:

Besides, he is only offering an explanation for the nuclear explosion. The other explanation for the nuclear explosion at Fukushima is the theory of "criticallity", but no nuclear reactor fuel melting can reach such "criticallity".

Again, do you have an explanation to offer for the nuclear explosion at Fukushima dude?

"I do!"

Old 18-06-2011, 05:39 AM   #15
dreamweaver

Quote:
I haven't taken much interest in it, to be honest. You might like to learn the difference between a "nuclear explosion" and "an explosion at a nuclear plant" for starters.

What I do know is that your comparison of the core mechanism of uranium fission weapons with that picture from Fukushima was so retarded that I genuinely wondered if it was a parody. Now that I know you're being serious I feel sorry for you. Have a good life.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-06-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #16
rodin
Banned

I would look to fusion not fission as the source of the destructive energy.

Plus I do not think matter is being created or destroyed - just re-arranged.

This smells of WTC

Jewish International Crime Network

Quote:
Mini-Nukes. Researching the weapons of the future: ‘micro-fusion’ weapons

by Andy Oppenheimer
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...ext=va&aid=653

VERY interesting article by a researcher who IMO was murdered by slow poisoning via his commie wife

http://regainyourbrain.org/regain_ar...cro%20Nuke.htm

Last edited by rodin; 18-06-2011 at 09:57 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
razorbill

Exclamation

I went back to the original article by Jim Stone (http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html)

This article needs some study, but without getting too technical I am sure that his obeservations regarding the strength of the earthquake are correct and utterly shocking:

Quote:
I believe the phony 9.0 story was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) as punishment for Japan offering to enrich uranium for Iran.

The rest of the story, the concealment, is black ops. Bet on it.

In the tsunami videos, the tsunami rips through pristine and undamaged cities, where business as usual is obvious and the tsunami is an ambush; not 9.0 earthquake ravaged debris.

The quake is a paper thin story taped together by the undeserved trust of a gullible public. And the stories? The CIA did not hire a million people last year for nothing.

If there is evidence of a 9.0 SHOW ME. A 9.0 will devastate an area over 1,000 miles across. That is how big a 9.0 is.

The entire nation should be in ruins, especially judging from the damage the 6.9 Kobe quake did, and no where, no where outside the tsunami zone in the entire country is there a single damaged multi story building, a single collapsed bridge, a single structurally damaged wood framed house, or skyscraper.

If a picture exists that can be definitively pinned to this quake, show me. The only collapsed structure in all of Japan was an old welfare shelter near station MYG004, the true epicenter.
The destruction resulting from the Kobe earthquake was massive, just google for some images, you will be amazed.

Now according to the Richter scale a 9.0 earthquake would not be twice as strong, not three times as strong, etc. but more than 100 times as strong!

... And yet there is no sign of any destruction from the earthquake, only from the tsunami.

9.0 Earthquake - definitely a lie!

Every facet of mind control that can be exerted through the mass media is exerted by the mass media. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05...t-of-info-war/
razorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 01:06 PM   #18
rodin
Banned

I wonder how much Tritium @ Fukishima?

The cameras are probably not 'nuclear guns' but they are not just cameras either. I think fusion weapons, as I also think were used @ WTC. Towers 1 + 2. Similar structures in a way - a core encased in thick concrete

Quote:
Building Design

The World Trade Center towers were an unusual design, at least at the time they were built. Their support structure is called a 'bundled tube', or in engineering terms, a glass curtain wall structure. What this means is that the buildings are tubes, made rigid by a lattice of steel beams on the outside walls. These vertical columns are strengthened by horizontal beams, and this design is what helps support the building, and keep it stable in high winds. An inner concrete core houses the elevators, and provides additional vertical load support
http://www.ncusd203.org/central/html...c/graphic.html

The Media and NIST lied about WTC core design

Last edited by rodin; 18-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #19
dolores1

Default Japan paid 6 TRILLION to whom?

Paid this immediatly after the EQ when Japan would need her money for her people!

And who received 6 TRILLION cash?
dolores1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #20
cybersurf

Quote:
I haven't taken much interest in it, to be honest. You might like to learn the difference between a "nuclear explosion" and "an explosion at a nuclear plant" for starters.

What I do know is that your comparison of the core mechanism of uranium fission weapons with that picture from Fukushima was so retarded that I genuinely wondered if it was a parody. Now that I know you're being serious I feel sorry for you. Have a good life.
So, explain the: please.

As regards my comparison of "the core mechanism of uranium fission weapons with that picture from Fukushima" my question was... Do you know some physics?

Hava a nice day.