Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
fennelseed

Default Solar flares and the effect on the human body

I apologise if this question is answered elsewhere .
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This is what I think I've learned :
The human body has an electromagnetic filed ~ as does the earth. We generate electricity in our cells daily.
People with illnesses such cancer and depression may generate a lower hz .
The Earth's magnetosphere is affected by solar activity ~ leading to a rise in auroral activity.
Solar flares ~ if big enough,can have an impact on man's navigation and electrical systems.
Changes in the elctromagnetic field is thought to have an impact on migratory patterns of birds/animal behaviour.

here's the question : what impact do large solar flares have on the human body /mind?
And benefits?

Last edited by fennelseed; 10-06-2011 at 08:57 AM.
fennelseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

That's a very interesting question & one that I don't have the answer to, unfortunately. I just wanted to jump in so I can see the responses you get...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
ufochick

Interesting question, one that is brought up here;

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/medias...a28ac0c7d1e61d

We know that storms are now producing anti-matter and that we are being hit by all kinds of energy from space but no one seems to know what effect it will have on us.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
fennelseed

thanks both for your replies ~ I need to do a little more research.
Can anyone else point me in a good direction?
Old 11-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
fennelseed

Sometimes its good to ask a question ~ and then go find an answer ~ here is one that I found that seems interesting:

"Following in the footsteps of the Dulls (1933) and Friedman et al (1963), three Israeli scientists have also found surprisingly high correlations between solar activity and psychiatric illnesses.

"Numbers of first admissions per month for a single psychiatric unit, from 1977 to 1987, were examined for 1829 psychiatric inpatients to assess whether this measure was correlated with 10 parameters of geophysical activity. Four statistically significant values were 0.197 with level of solar radioflux at 2800 MHz in the corresponding month, -0.274 with sudden magnetic disturbances of the ionosphere, -0.216 with the index of geomagnetic activity, and -0.262 with the number of hours of positive ionization of the ionosphere in the corresponding month. Percentages of variance accounted for were very small." Quite understandably, these investigators concluded: "How to interpret properly associations of solar activity with human behaviors is yet impossible. The relative indifference of behavioral scientists to this question may reflect lack of an adequate theoretical framework relating to the question and the
phenomenon."

(Raps, Avi, et al; "Geophysical Variables and Behavior: LXIX. Solar Activity and Admission of Psychiatric Inpatients," Perceptual and Motor Skills,74:449, 1992.)
Eliyahu Stoupel, M.D., Ph.D.

(This article is reproduced from the Bio-Electro-Magnetics Institute, vol1, no.1, (Spring 1989) with permission).

The earth's natural magnetic field is variable. With suitably sensitive equipment, called magnetometers, it is possible to detect very small variations in the intensity of the earth's magnetic field. The intensity variations occur both over time, ie. temporal fluctuations, and over space, that is spatial gradients. The amplitude of these variations is about .35-10 trillionths of a Tesla.

The temporal intensity variations, or pulsations, occur over a wide frequency range from DC levels changes; to frequencies much below one cycle per second (micropulsations); to brain wave frequencies (1-30 cycles per second); and higher frequencies. These temporal variations in the earth's magnetic field strength are called geomagnetic activity or GMA. As a result of energetic changes from events on the sun (and other objects in space), the geomagnetic activity of the earth is substantially influenced.

Recent studies indicate that changes in geomagnetic activity can affect one's cardiovascular health.

The GMA is measured according to the 6 most active hours of the 24 hour period. The level of those fluctuations can be broken down into 4 categories of gradation of each day: quiet (I), unsettled (II), active (III), and stormy
(IV).

The following links can be found between the level of the GMA and some physiological parameters and the natural history of diseases. I have
identified: Higher hospital cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accident mortality on active and stormy days of GMA (III-IV); Higher number of deaths of outpatients from acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) on days with higher GMA; Higher diastolic blood pressure on days of higher GMA in healthy blood donors and hypertensive patients on both active and stormy GMA days; Higher number of blood platelets, prothrombin index, and platelet aggregation on days with higher GMA; Greater human blood plasma viscosity on unsettled (II) and active (III) GMA compared to quiet (I) days; Higher levels on human prolactin and 17-ketosteroid levels on higher GMA days; Higher levels of human growth hormone and 11(?)-ketosteroid levels in low GMA days; these changes show links between the human central nervous system, particularly hypothalamic function,and the level of GMA; More severe migraine headaches on days with high levels of GMA. This relationship is strong and significantly correlated; Significantly more frequent heart rhythm disturbances - surpraventricular and ventricular extrasystoles as detected with the electrocardiogram (ECG) on days with lowest (I) GMA; A higher number of sudden cardiovascular deaths, on these low (I) GMA days compared with the 3 higher GMA levels (II, III, IV); A greater involvement
of the inferior wall of the heart than the anterior wall in acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) on quiet (I) GMA days. The anterior/inferior wall ratio increases with the level of the GMA; Changes in hospital mortality from acute myocardial infarction in the last 6 years compared with the previous 7 years. In the three higher levels of GMA (II, III, IV), the hospital mortality dropped significantly. In more than 1400 quiet (I) days, no significant change was seen.

This brief summary of studies is only the beginning. More research in this area is urgently needed, if we are to understand the unique relationship between solar activity, GMA, and human health - relationships which persist from intrauterine life until death.

(Editors' note: other articles of interest:
Kuritzky, A., Y. Zoldan, R. Hering, E. Stoupel (1987). "Geomagnetic Activity
and the Severity of the Migraine Attack", Headache February 1987, pp 87-89.
Stoupel, E., et al. (1989). "Is Localization of acute myocardial infarction
time-related?", Clin. Cardiol., 11, pp 45-49. Stoupel, E., M. Shimshoni (1991)
"Hospital cardiovascular deaths and total distribution of deaths in 180... with
different cosmic physical activity.. a correlative study (1974-1988)", Int. J.
Biometeor., 35:6-9. Rapset, ?, et al. (1992). "Geophysical variables and
behaviour... Solar activity and admission of psychiatric inpatients",
Perceptual and Motor Skills, 74: 449-450.

(Dr. E.G. Stoupel, cardiologist and Ph.D. scientist, is on the faculty at the Toor Heart Institute at the Bellinson Medical Center in Petah-Tiqva, Israel. In addition to his work in "pure" cardiology, he has published many papers related to time and geomagnetic and solar activity links with some human physiological and pathological changes. He is an international member of the
Advisory Board of the Bio-Electro-Magnetics Institute).

http://journals.imc.akh-wien.ac.at/kup/pdf/26.pdf

Last edited by fennelseed; 11-06-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
bluehorseman

You may like to listen to this interview with Susan Joy Renison where she discusses this very topic - a new cosmic age, space weather and cosmic radiation. The basic premise of the interview is that due to some stars going super nova there is an increase in gamma radiation, gravity waves and solar storms in the galaxy and that these are infact causing an increase in human deformities both physically and psychically; that the radiation is in fact changing humans dna. Really interesting.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100725.php
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
fennelseed

thanks ! I'll give that a go!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
marky78

maybe make you crazy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-13713798
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
marky78

'Major Result' on Sunspot Cycle to be Announced Tuesday

http://www.space.com/11936-sun-weath...t-preview.html
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #10
doomonkey

This is from a news story about the 1859 Carrington event.

…The influence of the Aurora Borealis has been felt in the Garden District. We see in the police reports, this morning, that several denizens of that delightful spot have been found drunk --- many under a strange delusion, having taken the gutter for their own comfortable beds…[The New Orleans Daily Picayune, Wednesday, September 7, 1859].

http://www.solarstorms.org/SS1859.html

It's the last story if you scroll down.
doomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #11
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorseman View Post
You may like to listen to this interview with Susan Joy Renison where she discusses this very topic - a new cosmic age, space weather and cosmic radiation. The basic premise of the interview is that due to some stars going super nova there is an increase in gamma radiation, gravity waves and solar storms in the galaxy and that these are infact causing an increase in human deformities both physically and psychically; that the radiation is in fact changing humans dna. Really interesting.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100725.php
That's the same lecture I suggested in my post above. GREAT lecture..
Old 14-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
bluehorseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
That's the same lecture I suggested in my post above. GREAT lecture..
Aha so it is great minds think alike I think that Susan Renison is definitely on to a authentic line of research here that may show very real results. The dots she joins all point to her conclusions,well worth the listen.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by fennelseed View Post
here's the question : what impact do large solar flares have on the human body /mind?
And benefits?
Cancer
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #14
fennelseed

Default Solar flares and effects on the human body

Still working on answering my own questions!
Found this really interesting webpage :

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_...e_affecting_us

and an entry posted today :

"From Spaceweather.com May 14, 2012

Latest information:

CME TARGETS EARTH, MARS: A coronal mass ejection could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field today, May 14th. The cloud is passing by en route to Mars. NOAA forecasters estimate a 15% to 25% chance of minor geomagnetic storms during the next 24 hours.

When we are experiencing these solar flares be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to avoid dehydration. Since the incoming energies have a tendency to boot up our nervous systems, it is advisable to cut back on coffee, black tea and colas as they charge the system up even more. Take vitamin B complex for the brain and omega 3 for the mitochrondria. Get extra rest."

The page is well worth a read ~ I've just taken some liberties and copied and pasted a snippet
Old 15-05-2012, 03:07 AM   #15
sucahyo

This world also has physical energy that is not electric nor magnetic.

Not all phenomena can eb explained with electromagnetic. This photo bellow is a coil that influence ice without electromagnetic. It does not have battery nor pulsing signal.

Human body is the same. And what come from the sun is not just electromagnetic field.

Some call this energy orgone, other prefer to call it scalar. It is a physical energy because it is produced by physical thing and can influence physical things.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #16
princessofwands

Maybe we will have to deduce for ourselves when a solar flare has arrived, because the authorities seem to still be doctoring the information they give out.

Here are pictures of some CMEs that went off yesterday but were not mentioned at all on spaceweather.com

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-s-up-/page24

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 08:48 AM   #17
thommo

I find that I get a sort of pressure headache when there is a strong solar flare or coronal hole impacting on earth. My wife gets the same thing. We've learned to accept it and to stop second guessing it now

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #18
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
I find that I get a sort of pressure headache when there is a strong solar flare or coronal hole impacting on earth. My wife gets the same thing. We've learned to accept it and to stop second guessing it now
I have learn to reduce headache, to improve sleep and to reduce ringing ears with my cemenite. Please try cemenite.

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2...make-cemenite/