Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
ego_death

Default Gigantic blue flash in the sky

So I live in Brisbane, Australia and last night at around 2am I went outside for my pre-bed cigarette. Suddenly a huge blue flash completely covers the sky illuminating everything around me. The flash was extremely quick, blink of an eye quick. Have never seen anything like it in my life.

So today I did some investigating on the internet and there are many reports of the same thing. Strangely enough it seams the only people over the years to report this have been from the UK,US or Australia.

Anyone seen the same thing ?
ego_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 04:45 AM   #2
ozpixie

Not here in SA.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:51 AM   #3
earthicastar

I saw something very similar once, but it was in California.. and it was neon green and i thought it was the end of the world... turned out I jeard it was a creosode bridge 70 miles away that caught on fire and that made it that color? ... once I experienced the air at night.. turn blue... everything looked like i was wearing turquoise tinted glasses... strangest phenomenon that time.. ill never forget it... i know now that whenever we are told what something is... question it

earthica*star: por la familia de 'Soveran'
care of: general post
near: [Pond, California]
non domestic, without the US
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
wallofice

was it like this?

wallofice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
bluehorseman

I've seen the same thing, it was like a flash of light that seemed to engulf everything for an instant, at the time I took it to be an omen an as such totally changed my life and went totally the opposite to what I was doing. I never worked out what it was for sure but even if it was a bit of space junk re-entering the atmosphere and exploding it was meant for me that night.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #6
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego_death View Post
So I live in Brisbane, Australia and last night at around 2am I went outside for my pre-bed cigarette. Suddenly a huge blue flash completely covers the sky illuminating everything around me. The flash was extremely quick, blink of an eye quick. Have never seen anything like it in my life.

So today I did some investigating on the internet and there are many reports of the same thing. Strangely enough it seams the only people over the years to report this have been from the UK,US or Australia.

Yup! I've reported on here a few times that around 2006 I saw a blue flash in the sky, and then it was repeated a few days later this time with an enormous explosion which started the dog's off. It was about 2am also in northern England

Last edited by largejack; 27-05-2011 at 09:14 AM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofice View Post
Not really, my experience was instantaneous and there was no thunderstorms going on, or even much cloud.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
In Melbourne, saw it once, a few yr's back.

Edit: it was a cool night, barely any clouds and no wind. Also, it was VERY silent - no planes, helicopters, NOTHING! And NO! there wasn't any power outage, no tranformers exploding.

Last edited by friendsinthesky; 27-05-2011 at 09:28 AM.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
wodrolb

Dude I live in brisbane too, I didn't see a flash but for about an hour at 2am, I heard this Vacuum-like sound outside and went out to see if I could see anything, because I thought it was strange and very eerie sounding. I heard the noise come real close to me as I looked around in the sky and the area around me (I live up pretty high and can see a lot of rural, residential homes from our view). The sound then seemed to go back into the distance somewhere, but was still quite loud. I felt a presence when the sound became louder/closer.
wodrolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
white zombie

Seen giant flashes far away that lit up the whole horizon about 3 times at night.

No clouds, perfectly clear night - huge flash. We thought it was nukes at the very least, but no reason was ever found for them.

Its good to confront your fears

The trouble with quotes on the internet is its difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #11
v8_nightmare

Weird, but I have seen one of these flashes about a year back. It couldn't have been lightning as there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was in the Melbourne area, would love to know what caused it
v8_nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #12
ego_death

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodrolb View Post
Dude I live in brisbane too, I didn't see a flash but for about an hour at 2am, I heard this Vacuum-like sound outside and went out to see if I could see anything, because I thought it was strange and very eerie sounding. I heard the noise come real close to me as I looked around in the sky and the area around me (I live up pretty high and can see a lot of rural, residential homes from our view). The sound then seemed to go back into the distance somewhere, but was still quite loud. I felt a presence when the sound became louder/closer.
I to have heard sounds like this. Also the flash was extremely quick. Fast enough that if you blinked at the same time as the flash you would probably miss it. It also gave of a mild irritation in my eyes that lasted a few seconds. Followed by my heart racing extremely fast.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #13
prowler

Well we are moving through new areas of the galaxy and who knows really what will happen...should be a good ride.
prowler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #14
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:

What time ?
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
ego_death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
What time ?
Not sure on the exact time was def around 1:30 - 2am
Old 27-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #16
hammarberg
Inactive

This sounds exactly like a friend of mine described... He saw this flash thing few years back here in Finland. What you guys are telling, it's 100% same as what my friend told me...

Huge blue flash, lit up everything for a split second. Quiet, no thunder, no clouds. Weird.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #17
mikep_di

Yes, in the Bizarre Light Show In Ft. Worth Texas Is Baffling thread I said:

Quote:
I saw something similar, but on a smaller scale, near to where I live about 6 months ago (in the middle of the night). I described it to friends later as "cones of pale blue light shot out from ground level upwards into the sky".
...it happened in December 2010, in the south of England, and at about the same time, between 2-3am. The lights originated from an empty hillside, it's farm land, and there are no obvious buildings in the area.

Last edited by mikep_di; 27-05-2011 at 07:32 PM.
mikep_di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #18
dangermouse

sounds a bit like sheet lightning

Last edited by dangermouse; 27-05-2011 at 07:47 PM.
dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #19
v8_nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
sounds a bit like sheet lightning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NEgA7BC5o
I would agree, but it's a bit hard to say its sheet lightning when myself and others here who have witnessed this phenomenon. Have said at the time that the sky was clear and no storms were around. The night I saw a blue flash it was freezing cold.
v8_nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #20
dannoroberts71

Default Major flashes no thunder

I remember seeing this thread the other day.

Anyway i stepped out my back door about 39 mins ago 1.20am i live in the north west of England. And there was a massive blue flash in the sky. I could also make out something in the middle of all this light that at first i thought it was a lightning bolt but it did not touch the ground. After a 20 seconds i realized this was not lighting as there was no thunder and it was close by . This was something else .

10 mins after that happened i went outside again , and as i normaly do i question the nature of reality . And as i asked myself is this a sign there was another flash. No bullshit i was shocked i did not see it as well as the first one as i was itching my back on the corner of the door. But it was the same again with no thunder but i did not see an epicenter it seemed lower in the sky.

I'll have a look for any other reportings on local forums and report back.

Last edited by dannoroberts71; 31-05-2011 at 02:53 AM.
dannoroberts71 is offline   Reply With Quote