Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
vodkafan28

Default Reptilian shapeshifters do exist...

Hi, I'm relatively new to all this reptilian/Illuminati related stuff. I noticed a couple mentions of reptilians online a few years back, but I never even heard about David Icke or the others until I started looking into it these past few months. So, basically what I'm saying is that I was completely ignorant about it. It seemed ridiculous really.

Well, one day I was with my friend at the mall, and I kind of jokingly said that lizards run the world to see his reaction. Later on that day we were talking and I said how I'm into all those conspiracy/UFO things, and he said how he knew someone back in high school (same school as me) that knows all about it and that he'll help me get in contact with that old friend. And as he left my car to go home, he said that all of it is real.

Next time I hung out with him, I asked him about the reptilians. And to my surprise, he said that he saw one. It was a couple years back before I even knew him. He and that previously mentioned friend were into those Illuminati/NWO conspiracies. Well, what he told me is that his friend was stalking some guy for a week or even more, and that the two of them eventually snuck into the guy's hotel room pretending to work there (from what I remember that he said). They went inside the room towards a small hallway and they saw him in a full reptilian form. My friend said the "guy" was dressed and had his tail kind of tucked into his pants. Besides him having a long snout, I can't remember the rest of my friend's exact description.

We were talking about it in my car for about 10 minutes outside the restaurant where we were about to go to. And I don't know if what happened was just a coincidence, but it freaked me out. I left the car with him to go get some food and as we were walking towards the place, some guy stopped us. He told us some story about his wife and kids being stranded after their car broke down. And he was talking on and on, and we finally asked him what he wanted from us. He claimed he needed to borrow some money (don't remember how much he said exactly) but he clearly showed us his money before. Furthermore, he said his wife wasn't picking up the phone and my friend called the number from his phone and it was unavailable. We said that we don't have any money to lend him and we just parted ways. I don't know what was up with that guy that night. There was something not right though. The way his eyes moved was just unsettling. Obviously he was making some bull**** up, but I don't what was the real deal with him. It just freaked me out a bit, like they were listening in on us talking about that reptilian encounter in the car.

My friend has moved on from that stuff a long time ago and refuses to talk to me about it again, but he said he wants me to contact that friend of his. I have tried to, but unfortunately haven't been able to. Supposedly, that society his friend is in is really deep into this stuff. I don't know how deep though. I'm not lying about what I'm writing now, I'm just recounting what happened and what I was told. I have seen some of those idiotic threads people write, like "I'm a reptilian hybrid", etc. I believe that and those supposed "shapeshifting" pics/videos of people just discredits the whole thing. Many of these theories seem insane just by glimpsing at them, but most people don't even research them before making a judgment. I know I would have laughed before if someone would tell me Bush and Rumsfeld, for example, are lizards. I'm not saying they are, I'm just saying that reptilians do exist and that there is something to those claims people have made. I'm still skeptical about a lot of those claims though.
vodkafan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
kozmik

Good to be skeptical up to a point. Of course, the reptilians are hiding their true selves, so its going to be difficult to see one - but not impossible. Psychic folk can often see them. Has anyone else noticed that the French guy just nicked in America for the supposed rape, Strauss-Khan or whoever he is, well my God - if he's not one in disguise I don't know who is!!!

Last edited by kozmik; 22-05-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: spelling
kozmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
mikul003

So what makes you believe this lizard business, I could maybe see the whole NWO stuff, but what makes you think lizards? Are they Aliens? An again, what led you to this conclusion originally
mikul003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 04:36 AM   #4
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikul003 View Post
So what makes you believe this lizard business, I could maybe see the whole NWO stuff, but what makes you think lizards? Are they Aliens? An again, what led you to this conclusion originally
I believe they exist because there are so many eyewitness accounts of them. There has to be something to it.
Old 23-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
jagrmeister721

I don't want to play into your fear, but I had a similar incident. During a period when I was discovering about the subject, I was speaking about it glibly to many of the people I met. Thereafter, it felt like I was being tracked. My car had some trouble and I pulled over to the side of the road. A guy pulled up who been trailing me, and asked if I needed help. As I was about to respond, he pulled of his glasses, and stared at me in the eye, and it was very clear that his pupils changed shape from a circle into a slit. I stepped back and he peeled off. (There were some other strange happening afterwards, my phone was intercepted, etc.)
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 06:33 AM   #6
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrmeister721 View Post
I don't want to play into your fear, but I had a similar incident. During a period when I was discovering about the subject, I was speaking about it glibly to many of the people I met. Thereafter, it felt like I was being tracked. My car had some trouble and I pulled over to the side of the road. A guy pulled up who been trailing me, and asked if I needed help. As I was about to respond, he pulled of his glasses, and stared at me in the eye, and it was very clear that his pupils changed shape from a circle into a slit. I stepped back and he peeled off. (There were some other strange happening afterwards, my phone was intercepted, etc.)

So, is it possible that the "coincidence" with that guy who stopped us in front of the restaurant isn't really one?? I've been thinking about it more since I started reading dsl22's thread about his experiences. Stewart Swerdlow has said they're in all walks of life, but I didn't know they have infiltrated so much. I doubt my friend has told anyone else about what he saw, since this was a couple years back and I'm the closest person he has talked to. He mentioned that he has felt like he was being followed even before he told me about the reptilians. I always laughed about it, though. It seems unlikely they'd be following him still after all that time.

Last edited by vodkafan28; 23-05-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old 23-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
jagrmeister721

>So, is it possible that the "coincidence" with that guy who stopped us in front of the restaurant isn't really one??

It's possible he was. For the life of me, I couldn't find out why this person did what he did, and my best guess is that they want you to know, they're watching. They know what you're upto. I think it's a series of steps they get people to move on, and not look back. There's more to my story as well- but for my own well-being, I gave it a rest for a while.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 11:39 PM   #8
pizdets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrmeister721 View Post
This incident resembles an experience I had as well, right around the time I started reading about reptilians and posting on Icke's forums. Coincidence? Lol I don't even know anymore, but needless to say I was on the fence about the subject till it happened.

I was waiting at the skytrain for a friend, when one of those people who hand out local papers just starts conversing with me about literally nothing. It seemed she picked me out of the crowd, and really there was no reason for her to be talking to me in the first place, she just kept talking and talking...but I humored her anyway as I waiting so not to seem rude. During mid conversation I suddenly noticed both her pupils had changed into slit form right before me, I think it became obvious to her because at this point the conversation had petered out and she was looking at me very strangely. I pretty much just backed up and walked away, trying to comprehend what I had just witnessed.

You are not alone in this thats for sure.
pizdets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
mfrey0118

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkafan28 View Post

Next time I hung out with him, I asked him about the reptilians. And to my surprise, he said that he saw one. It was a couple years back before I even knew him. He and that previously mentioned friend were into those Illuminati/NWO conspiracies. Well, what he told me is that his friend was stalking some guy for a week or even more, and that the two of them eventually snuck into the guy's hotel room pretending to work there (from what I remember that he said). They went inside the room towards a small hallway and they saw him in a full reptilian form. My friend said the "guy" was dressed and had his tail kind of tucked into his pants. Besides him having a long snout, I can't remember the rest of my friend's exact description.

How did they get in the room?
Old 24-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
harleyzero
Banned

Smile

maybe the "guy" with his tail kinda tucked in his pants.. with the long snout.. also forgot to lock the door as he was playing with himself"
I find it doubtful a reptilian could be caught by such cheap subdefuge.
so maybe he did it on purpose...

Maybe reptilians dont really tuck it in their pants or have a long snout.. it was dis-information to hide his reptilian penis!

afterall if you were a reptilian you would like a lizard shedding its tail. Just throw all the crappy illusion out first.. whilst hiding the jewel encrusted girth.

Last edited by harleyzero; 24-05-2011 at 03:55 PM.
harleyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #11
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrey0118 View Post
How did they get in the room?
My friend said that they were supposedly pretending to deliver the guy's food. But my friend's a ****ing asshole right now, being mad at the whole world, and won't talk to me about it again. He said he would rather live out his life normally than messing around in this stuff again. Trust me, I tried to contact that friend of his through the kid's sister, but she would barely help. Although she did admit that her brother does know all about the Illuminati/NWO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyzero View Post
maybe the "guy" with his tail kinda tucked in his pants.. with the long snout.. also forgot to lock the door as he was playing with himself"
I find it doubtful a reptilian could be caught by such cheap subdefuge.
so maybe he did it on purpose...

Maybe reptilians dont really tuck it in their pants or have a long snout.. it was dis-information to hide his reptilian penis!

afterall if you were a reptilian you would like a lizard shedding its tail. Just throw all the crappy illusion out first.. whilst hiding the jewel encrusted girth.
My friend described that like half of the tail was tucked in the back. And the tail was a little wider than my friend's leg. Although I still find it hilarious to imagine a lizard dressed in clothes in a hotel room.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
My friend said that they were supposedly pretending to deliver the guy's food.
Any idea why they were suspicious enough to be stalking him in the first place?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #13
vodkafan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Any idea why they were suspicious enough to be stalking him in the first place?
Unfortunately I don't know. I'm sure I could find out much more if I could get a hold of that kid. Supposedly, he's part of some group/society that knows all about it.
Old 26-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #14
harleyzero
Banned

I get the idea that when JESUS was executed.. the spiritual hierarchy of the time chopped him into pieces and tried to work his remains as magical "chess pieces",,
His dead mind and soul travelled the otherworld ever expanding beyond the magical slavery of his remains.. gradually over the millenia as his remains have decayed, been lost, been forged, and been shrouded in the movements of the seasons.. He has begun to "condense" apon the mechanisms of magic...

teh reptilians are the descendants of jesus murderers and all the power they have is so OLD 2000 years.. and they fear losing it as christs presence re-enlivens the worlds of POWER...at THIS time.

Although the rosicrucians and those who guard jesuss remains started off powerful. they FEAR losing POWER.. and although they revere the REMAINS as GODLY POWER.. they also ironicly resist the second coming through their willfull desire to maintain power via ancient OBJECTS!

AS such the reptilians no matter how religious or SUPERQUICK minded are dangerously oUT OF CONTROL... their entire angle of intent is flawed to its origin..

They should begin to switch over the definition of power out of that 2SURVIVAL INSTINCT" they are supposed to have

EZEKIEL
harleyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #15
sir_adonis_sokar

Quote:
And he was talking on and on, and we finally asked him what he wanted from us. He claimed he needed to borrow some money (don't remember how much he said exactly) but he clearly showed us his money before. Furthermore, he said his wife wasn't picking up the phone and my friend called the number from his phone and it was unavailable. We said that we don't have any money to lend him and we just parted ways. I don't know what was up with that guy that night. There was something not right though. The way his eyes moved was just unsettling. Obviously he was making some bull**** up, but I don't what was the real deal with him.
I think that guy was just another crack head panhandling for cash. He obviously was lying about something and I think that the wife and kids story was the lie. I mean by mentioning kids being stranded he has a better chance of somebody giving him money. He used some sob story to try to get crack money from you. He gave you an unavailable phone number, that's a big hint that he is lying. I mean, who lies about cash unless its for drugs? Tweekers are known for their crazy eye movements and talking ON and ON and ON. They stay up for days and will get crazy eyes and never shut up! As soon as I read that part it was obvious this man was a tweeker. Defiantly was just a coincidence that it happened after talking about reptilians lol.

Last edited by sir_adonis_sokar; 12-09-2011 at 06:12 AM.
sir_adonis_sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #16
realy

"They're not people, and this isn't a spaceship/ Bennett said. As he
spoke, the holographic scene changed ever so slightly until the people appeared
to be lizard-like aliens. "Welcome to the second level of the underground.
This level is a mere/(mirror) reflection of the first, an alien dimension. We are
from a transdirnensional plane that spans and encompasses all dimensions."

~quote fron trance-formation of america.

I wonder about this quote, the story in this book seems so inhuman for the most part there is something up with all these fucked up characters behind the scenes.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #17
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
"They're not people, and this isn't a spaceship/ Bennett said. As he
spoke, the holographic scene changed ever so slightly until the people appeared
to be lizard-like aliens. "Welcome to the second level of the underground.
This level is a mere/(mirror) reflection of the first, an alien dimension. We are
from a transdirnensional plane that spans and encompasses all dimensions."

~quote fron trance-formation of america.

I wonder about this quote, the story in this book seems so inhuman for the most part there is something up with all these fucked up characters behind the scenes.
meant to write_ where did the reptilian mental programing
(based on cathy obriens book) spring from in the 1st place ?

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #18
fringecup

Default Reptilian shapeshifters (?)

Hi! I've never written about this subject before, although I've spoken to several of my friends about my one time experience of it, and they have always looked at me with a somewhat bemused look afterwards.

At any rate, here's the story:

A number of years ago when I was looking around for a church that made sense to me, among the ones I went to or studied with was a local Jehova's Witness congregation. I studied with a group led by one of their Elders (a man who I still respect for reasons that I won't go into here) for 6 months.

During that time period, I attended the Kingdom Hall on a regular basis and, while there were a few things that I heard there that I wondered about or disagreed with On balance, I found the group to be fairly middle-of-the-road and not particularly "arrogant" about their beliefs versus those of the rest of society. Oh, sure, they didn't like the Catholic Church, and they thought that folks who didn't follow their "party line" would go to Hell, but nothing they preached really led me to think that they were anything but a group of good-hearted but somewhat misled folks. They were just like any other denomination that thinks theirs is the only "right" way, and everyone else is wrong.

Until one day when an elder from another congregation got up to speak. Now, this man was a respected counsellor with the local school board and had always, when I had met him, seemed to be a reasonable sort of person, although I always had an odd feeling about him. Well, on this day, he got up to speak and he came out with the most hateful, anger-filled diatribe that I have ever heard come out of a person's mouth. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was so unlike anything I had heard in that building before. But the clincher was this - as I watched him speaking, for a moment, perhaps a second or two, his form sort of faded away and in its place stood a pale bluish lizard form! I was shocked!

I quickly looked around to see where the blue light had come from, but there was no evidence of any blue lights. When I looked back at him, the lizard shape faded and the man returned in its place, but flickered as it did so, so that it altered with the lizard form a couple of times before "stabilizing" as a man.

Well, I can tell you, I was upset! I began going through reasons for this strange occurance - was it a warning from God that this was not the place for me? Was I halucinating? Was I just sick? Or could it be that the "lizard people" that I had read about from time to time were real? I still don't know, but I sure don't laugh at others who claim similar experiences!

What I'd like to know is, is blue the colour seen by other eye-witnesses, and if so where can I find out more about these blue lizards? I'm still not entirely convinced, but I do try to remain open minded about the subject. And I never joined the J.W.s.
fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #19
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringecup View Post
Hi! I've never written about this subject before, although I've spoken to several of my friends about my one time experience of it, and they have always looked at me with a somewhat bemused look afterwards.

At any rate, here's the story:

A number of years ago when I was looking around for a church that made sense to me, among the ones I went to or studied with was a local Jehova's Witness congregation. I studied with a group led by one of their Elders (a man who I still respect for reasons that I won't go into here) for 6 months.

During that time period, I attended the Kingdom Hall on a regular basis and, while there were a few things that I heard there that I wondered about or disagreed with On balance, I found the group to be fairly middle-of-the-road and not particularly "arrogant" about their beliefs versus those of the rest of society. Oh, sure, they didn't like the Catholic Church, and they thought that folks who didn't follow their "party line" would go to Hell, but nothing they preached really led me to think that they were anything but a group of good-hearted but somewhat misled folks. They were just like any other denomination that thinks theirs is the only "right" way, and everyone else is wrong.

Until one day when an elder from another congregation got up to speak. Now, this man was a respected counsellor with the local school board and had always, when I had met him, seemed to be a reasonable sort of person, although I always had an odd feeling about him. Well, on this day, he got up to speak and he came out with the most hateful, anger-filled diatribe that I have ever heard come out of a person's mouth. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was so unlike anything I had heard in that building before. But the clincher was this - as I watched him speaking, for a moment, perhaps a second or two, his form sort of faded away and in its place stood a pale bluish lizard form! I was shocked!

I quickly looked around to see where the blue light had come from, but there was no evidence of any blue lights. When I looked back at him, the lizard shape faded and the man returned in its place, but flickered as it did so, so that it altered with the lizard form a couple of times before "stabilizing" as a man.

Well, I can tell you, I was upset! I began going through reasons for this strange occurance - was it a warning from God that this was not the place for me? Was I halucinating? Was I just sick? Or could it be that the "lizard people" that I had read about from time to time were real? I still don't know, but I sure don't laugh at others who claim similar experiences!

What I'd like to know is, is blue the colour seen by other eye-witnesses, and if so where can I find out more about these blue lizards? I'm still not entirely convinced, but I do try to remain open minded about the subject. And I never joined the J.W.s.
If you will go back and read through some of the posts on this forum you will get a lot of info.
We have a physical body, an energy or etheric body and a soul. When a reptilian is using a human host their etheric body either joins or replaces the human's etheric body. So what you saw come forward was the energy body or the reptilian.
They come in all shapes and sizes and colors like humans do.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #20
typenicknamehere

UFOchick, I asked you this in another thread but I should of emailed you because my post kind of got lost amongst the others and you probably didnt see it, I hope this one finds you

the gist of question was:

can these entities interact with anyone randomly or do they need a kind of person who is compatible?, sorry you may have spoken about this already at some point but if you can repeat it for me now....Eg, if you are a person who projects love I suspect they will not need you? or is that not excatly right?

Last edited by typenicknamehere; 15-09-2011 at 08:08 AM.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote