Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #1
kymasis

Exclamation satanism on the Isle of Wight

I was reading about the huge amounts of satanism on IOW.
Can anyone enlighten me as to venues, areas, SCHOOLS to avoid. We visit a lot and wondered if you, David, in particular, could give a bit more detail as its a bit of a worry when we all have kids.
Thanks
kymasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymasis View Post
I was reading about the huge amounts of satanism on IOW.
Can anyone enlighten me as to venues, areas, SCHOOLS to avoid. We visit a lot and wondered if you, David, in particular, could give a bit more detail as its a bit of a worry when we all have kids.
Thanks
Hi kymasis & welcome to the forum

That's a very interesting point. I'd be keen to see any information if anyone has some too.... Although David doesn't post on the forum, you are able to ask questions to him on the vidcast threads. I'm sure there will be another opportunity sometime soon.

Hope you enjoy it here & look forward to seeing you around
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
kennethb

chances are David won't answer your questions directly. maybe i'm wrong, but the forum guidelines i think says something about not asking him questions

i mean, a lot of stuff gets said on these boards, who in their right mind has time to read every post?

some mothers are turning to home schooling but i'm iffy about the whole thing... it has a very strange influence on the developing child's mind, they aren't exposed to foreign ideas and can get culture-shocked very easily later in life, not to mention lack of social skills in general, and shortage of friends...
kennethb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:55 AM   #4
kymasis

Thanks for letting me know. It's my first posting on this forum.
There is a lot of home schooling om IOW. I know the various parents get together and the kids go on losts of outings etc, so I don't think there is a problem with them making friends etc.
kymasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
chicken

I would really like to know how you make the link between the IOW and satanism please.

many thanks

chicken
Old 20-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Well i live here on the IOW and as far as i know there's no satanism going on but then again how would i know if i don't mix in them circles?!! LOL!!

I've been schooled here and the schools as i was growing up were actually quite good, the IOW does have a lot of history involving ghosts, witchcraft and satanism- there were lots of rumours about an area in Brighstone up on the downs where there were reports of baby sacrifice going on but ive not seen any evidence to suggest that apart from weird stones placed etc, there's a place called Longstone... (http://druidnetwork.org/sacredsites/...one/index.html ) which has an eery feel to it- i have a friend who was walking his dog by it when he approached it he saw a few horses stood in a circle around it with their noses almost touching the stone (im sure this stone has been used in the past for dodgy rituals)...we have a hell of a lot of Freemasons on the Island- the place is effectively 'run' by FM in my opinion- its not what you know here - its who you know here!!

I wouldnt have any worries coming here for holidays etc or even if you contemplate moving here- its a beautiful island- very safe and relaxed- slow pace. There are thousands of children here all very safe- no different from anywhere else- i'd say safer if anything! Any questions pm me- i was born here so happy to answer any queries!

This was the weirdest story i'd heard recently....

Quote:
SIX sheep were brutally slaughtered in a sickening attack, which devastated a Calbourne farming family on the busiest day of their year.
The owners of Rowridge Farm, Sue and Paul Brownrigg, awoke on Christmas Eve to find ten of their Sherling ewes had been run over by attackers in off-road vehicles.
Aside from the six deaths, four ewes were injured, one so seriously it had to be put down. It is also feared other pregnant ewes will lose their lambs through stress.
Tyre tracks were visible on the bodies and heads of the animals and in some cases, it was obvious they had been run over repeatedly.
Three appeared to have been hit in sequence and several of their stomachs exploded on impact.
Police Ch Insp Paul Clarke urged anyone with information to come forward.
He said: "It is very worrying and we have never come across anything like it. It was a despicable attack and anybody with information about these sick-minded people can contact Sgt Clifford Jones or PC Sally Edmondson at Yarmouth Police Station."
Mrs Brownrigg said: "It made me feel sick and so cross. I can't explain how hard we have worked recently. It has been non-stop. Then you get someone who just takes away your living for the fun of it."
Shepherd Marty Souter said: "It is heartbreaking and barbaric. This time of the year is already so stressful for the family.
"It is like me going in to someone's garden and running over their cats. It is disgusting."
Matthew Legge, the Island's National Farmers' Union secretary, said: "It is horrendous that somebody can be minded to do this kind of thing. It was far from accidental. These people have gone out deliberately to kill sheep.
"Things are difficult enough for livestock farmers at the moment and this is just another thing that is confronting them."
Ok after having a look on the net ive just found this....

Quote:
Such were the circumstances in the case that the FBI was called in to investigate. The assassinations of President Kennedy and Princess Diana were full of Satanic ritual, also, as I shall outline later. I hear the same themes of Satanic ritual, abuse and sacrifice in every country I visit and even on the Isle of Wight, the small island off the south coast of England where I have lived for many years, there is substantial Satanic activity. Britain’s biggest selling Sunday tabloid, The News Of The World, published the revelations of a community worker on the Isle of Wight who exposed the nature and extent of the abuse there.

She said that these Satanic sacrificers of children were pillars of the local community, owners of seaside hotels, business people, local government officers, and politicians. She described the breeding programmes on the island in which babies are bred for sacrifice and how it connected into the paedophile and drug smuggling rings, another common theme. Detective Chief Inspector Neil Kingman, who was heading the inquiry, said:

“I have met the community worker several times and interviewed other people regarding this matter. I have no reason to doubt what I am being told.”46
Taken from The Biggest Secret (which i havn't read...)
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
lottie
Premier Subscribers

As i say there's a lot of Freemasons on the IOW and there may well be Satanism going on....but if it is- its no different to anywhere else- its going on under your nose and because its so far fetched for people to understand/believe, they dismiss it- i have heard many stories growing up but never really believed it as its too extreme- its only now im starting to realise this is going on on my doorstep aswell as yours! The IOW is no different to anywhere else!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
mad as a cat
Banned

Not wishing to go too far off topic,but.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethb View Post
some mothers are turning to home schooling but i'm iffy about the whole thing... it has a very strange influence on the developing child's mind, they aren't exposed to foreign ideas and can get culture-shocked very easily later in life, not to mention lack of social skills in general, and shortage of friends...
.......as a home educating parent, I have to say, In My Opinion, that you have been mis-informed.
mad as a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
chicken

interesting - I did a bit of a search on satanism and IOW - not a huge amount out there to make a judgement on this topic, I did notice though that the IOW has a large freemasonry population as well as Jehovas Witnesses as well which was a find as having a family link with IOW, JW and FM. So that was kind of useful that my research had paid off with reading this thread and it brought it together.

I thought that freemasonry was connected with satanism as well as JW. Please enlighten me if I am totally wrong. Isn't Lucifer satan?

Home schooling - large amounts of JW's home school and contribute to the welfare of small groups of learners. Seems a good thing if its successful continue with it - thats what I say as a ex-teacher of 20 years

Last edited by chicken; 20-01-2008 at 06:21 PM.
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote