Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
johnny botwright
Banned

Question Is the number on your birth certificate an account

I have heard it said that the number on your birth certificate is in fact an account number, a goverment gilt, bond opened and traded by the goverment in your name, and that you can approach the ministry of finance to access the funds in this account, if the funds are to be used to improve your situation circumstances, and the communities.

any one know if this is in fact the case,? or taken this action? johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
amandaf

Location: Michigan...in a small suburb near Detoilet (Detroit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny botwright View Post
I have heard it said that the number on your birth certificate is in fact an account number, a goverment gilt, bond opened and traded by the goverment in your name, and that you can approach the ministry of finance to access the funds in this account, if the funds are to be used to improve your situation circumstances, and the communities.

any one know if this is in fact the case,? or taken this action? johnny
If that is true I doubt they would ever give you the money.
amandaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
thoreau
Banned

so far no evidence has been forthcoming that not only backs up the assertion but that has proven the assertion above and beyond the opinion of the people that believe it to be the truth.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #4
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
so far no evidence has been forthcoming that not only backs up the assertion but that has proven the assertion above and beyond the opinion of the people that believe it to be the truth.
With the exception of course of the words 'REVENUE RECEIPT' right on the back of the BC, along with the words TREASURY USE ONLY.

One must ask who received what revenue, from whom and where is it now?

Also logic dictates that the resources of the country belong to the people of the country and if there is no mechanism or means being employed to monitor dispersion of the wealth it is a sign of theft.

Plus there are the loads of people who are using it to discharge certain debts, like student loans, mortgages and other consumer purchases.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

Plus there are the loads of people who are using it to discharge certain debts, like student loans, mortgages and other consumer purchases.
"There are", or should that say "you are led to believe"?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #6
micklemus
Banned

Excellent. Another old chestnut resurfaces!
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Excellent. Another old chestnut resurfaces!
Yup, round and round we go.
More claims with absolutely no evidence offered, just like every fotl claim.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
thoreau
Banned

Serious question - if these are bonds - where are they traded and who would know about it?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
rob menard
Banned

In Canada, the Minister of Finance, or the Receiver General. They are apparently held in North Bay for some reason.

Thoreau, the more people look at it, what they see is Canada being operated JUST like a corporation, but the owners of the stock are not holding it, and a trustee is doing that on our behalf. We may be the owners, but they are the holders and as such have the power to vote and collect dividends on our behalf. But we have the right (according to the law of trust) to tell them HOW to vote for us, and what to do with dividends. Or we can remain ignorant and they do what they want.

To the others, if I do not respond it is because you are on my ignore list, I have not read your post, (due to your actions) and you are wasting your time.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Serious question - if these are bonds - where are they traded and who would know about it?
Also, why would anybody originally create these bonds, and sink so many thousands of pounds into them? And, why would they be traded? Where would any value come from? How could they be redeemed? Also, even if they did exist, surely the value must be continually decreasing. As each day passes the human is getting closer to death.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #11
thoreau
Banned

Quote:
In Canada, the Minister of Finance, or the Receiver General. They are apparently held in North Bay for some reason.

Thoreau, the more people look at it, what they see is Canada being operated JUST like a corporation, but the owners of the stock are not holding it, and a trustee is doing that on our behalf. We may be the owners, but they are the holders and as such have the power to vote and collect dividends on our behalf. But we have the right (according to the law of trust) to tell them HOW to vote for us, and what to do with dividends. Or we can remain ignorant and they do what they want.

To the others, if I do not respond it is because you are on my ignore list, I have not read your post, (due to your actions) and you are wasting your time.
Only reason I ask is as with most things I wish to research it as thoroughly as possible and in the uk at least I thought that if they were traded on the open market that more people would know about it - or are they allegedly traded in secret?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
rob menard
Banned

Here's a video showing a BC with those words on it.

No one can deny it says REVENUE RECEIPT.
No one can deny it says TREASURY USE ONLY.

Who received what revenue?
From whom?
How much?
Where is it now?

And what can we use it for?

Last edited by rob menard; 11-05-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

And what can we use it for?
Well, you have already stated on this thread that "There are" people discharging mortgages using these bonds, so you have partly answered your own question. However, admittedly you have shown no proof of your claims.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 11-05-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Only reason I ask is as with most things I wish to research it as thoroughly as possible and in the uk at least I thought that if they were traded on the open market that more people would know about it - or are they allegedly traded in secret?
They are likely bundled, and not in secret, just not widely advertised.
All the required functions of law exist to allow it to happen, and there is no way they can extract and use the wealth of this country lawfully, without some form of accounting and lawful excuse. Or else it is theft.

They only way to find out is to do your own research. Asking me to provide proof without asking the people in the government is not very productive, cause no matter what I bring there will be questions cause I am not the people in the government, so my opinion will be dismissed, by the same parties that demand I bring the proof.

GIVE ME PROOF!
Here it is.
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO INTERPRET!

Ask them who owns the resources of the country, and how they disperse it. Do they monitor it or not?

Additionally, back in '06 there were $65MILLION worth of student loans discharged in BC, by way of forgiveness. Many of those people were making claims and had their loans discharged. Since then I have helped many realize that the people in the government have no right to arbitrarily decide who can have student loans forgiven, and they too are getting them discharged.

It is not like the concept is a difficult one to follow either. We own the resources, they administer them, and we have a right of draw. Imagine if your parents owned a restaurant, and your folks told the staff that you were entitled to three free meals a day, cause you are one of the owners too. But they had to ensure the staff did not misuse that, so the arrangement is that you get your bill and sign it, and they treat it as paid with your signature.

Not so difficult to see eh?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #15
thoreau
Banned

Quote:
They are likely bundled, and not in secret, just not widely advertised.
All the required functions of law exist to allow it to happen, and there is no way they can extract and use the wealth of this country lawfully, without some form of accounting and lawful excuse. Or else it is theft.

They only way to find out is to do your own research. Asking me to provide proof without asking the people in the government is not very productive, cause no matter what I bring there will be questions cause I am not the people in the government, so my opinion will be dismissed, by the same parties that demand I bring the proof.

GIVE ME PROOF!
Here it is.
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO INTERPRET!

Ask them who owns the resources of the country, and how they disperse it. Do they monitor it or not?

Additionally, back in '06 there were $65MILLION worth of student loans discharged in BC, by way of forgiveness. Many of those people were making claims and had their loans discharged. Since then I have helped many realize that the people in the government have no right to arbitrarily decide who can have student loans forgiven, and they too are getting them discharged.

It is not like the concept is a difficult one to follow either. We own the resources, they administer them, and we have a right of draw. Imagine if your parents owned a restaurant, and your folks told the staff that you were entitled to three free meals a day, cause you are one of the owners too. But they had to ensure the staff did not misuse that, so the arrangement is that you get your bill and sign it, and they treat it as paid with your signature.

Not so difficult to see eh?
Indeed you are under no obligation to do my research for me - but in the interests of time etc if there is anything you can share then awesome.

I would imagine that if they were traded in the open market that it would be easy enough to find out - got a few contacts I can ask directly.

The video does seem to show a birth certificate with those words on - though i couldnt hear the sound as am at work. Just wondering if it was an original or a copy of a birth cert?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #16
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Indeed you are under no obligation to do my research for me - but in the interests of time etc if there is anything you can share then awesome.

I would imagine that if they were traded in the open market that it would be easy enough to find out - got a few contacts I can ask directly.

The video does seem to show a birth certificate with those words on - though i couldnt hear the sound as am at work. Just wondering if it was an original or a copy of a birth cert?
I think they are not so much traded, but used as security for that which is. It likely acts as collateral for bonds when they float those on the markets.

I believe it was an original. At least that is what I was told.

Someone once looked at the ones from Alberta and compared the ink on the back. When the province was in debt it was a red letter and number sequence and nothing else. When they were in the green, the ink was also green with those words I mentioned.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Also, why would anybody originally create these bonds, and sink so many thousands of pounds into them? And, why would they be traded? Where would any value come from? How could they be redeemed? Also, even if they did exist, surely the value must be continually decreasing. As each day passes the human is getting closer to death.
ABSOLUTELY, yes, with you there completely.

Let's follow through the 'logic' of this one in another way too. These evil PTB already rule the roost and run the finances of the world. Taxation is largely for their benefit, through national debt repayments.

Why, therefore, would they need to secretly trade in birth certificates or whatever when they already have governments, and therefore the rest of us, by the short and curlies anyway through gilts? What's the point? Absolute zero benefit for them.

I suppose we need to invent a new conspiracy at this point to cover off the daftness of the birth certificate/bonds/commercial redemption one. Perhaps 22 December 2012 (provided we haven't collided with Nibiru or something) will be the day when the ruling elite decide that they've had enough of selling worthless birth certificates to each other and all the lower classes of the world will be put into balls and chains to overtly become the slaves that they've covertly been before. Maybe that's it.

Last edited by micklemus; 11-05-2011 at 03:35 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #18
thoreau
Banned

well I guess asking the government is either a a waste of time because they lie or they are telling the truth in the following link and the birth cert is not according to them a bond...

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...rtificate_bond

A response from the us treasury

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit...sightdraft.htm

Last edited by thoreau; 11-05-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #19
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:

God, you are so full of BS. You had nothing to do with that at all, yet you still like to take credit don't you. I wish you really had read it all and knew what you were talking about instead of looking like an ass.

First, from your own photobucket. http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ntloanclip.jpg

They were discharging PORTIONS of peoples loans so they could borrow more to finish school. It was for students with children and low income families. Not everyone Rob said to do, not their ENTIRE loan, just a PORTION. Also, this only applies to the BC provincial portion of the loan which is always the smaller portion of a student loan. The Federal portion makes up the majority of any student loan in Canada and that part wasn't forgiven at all.

From the BC Gov't website here http://www2.news.gov.bc.ca/news_rele...ttachment1.htm

"In 2004-05, the first year of studies covered by the program, 24,774 students – 22,461 single students and 2,313 students with dependants – had their B.C. student loan debts reduced."

See the word REDUCED there. Its not DEBT DISCHARGED BECAUSE OF ROB, its REDUCED.

So either A, you're trying to jump on the Bandwagon of this student loan REDUCTION and act like its yours

or B, you did the crappiest job in the world at using freeman tactics to get only 26% of their debt REDUCED. From the site above, the average per week loans went from $275/week to $201/week. So you're going to take credit for a 26% REDUCTION the government announced. How exactly did you use freeman tactics to only get 26% of a debt reduced and not the entire amount? Why not the federal portion too?

Sad, sad.

Last edited by lizardlover; 11-05-2011 at 03:44 PM.
lizardlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
well I guess asking the government is either a a waste of time because they lie or they are telling the truth in the following link and the birth cert is not according to them a bond...

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...rtificate_bond
Well that is UK, and I am speaking of Canada, though I do not see why it would not be the same through out the Commonwealth.

A bond is a type of security. I have seen similar responses when it was asked if the security was a bond, and far different ones when the security was not limited to a bond, but to a certificate evidencing ownership used as collateral for bonds, a question which was then avoided completely.

When showed in an MP's office a BC that had the green ink and the words REVENUE RECEIPT they could not deny it was in fact a Revenue Receipt.

I cannot find anyone in the government who will under full commercial liability claim that a BC with those words is not a REVENUE RECEIPT. After all, it says it right on it.

It is funny to me, how some will see those words and simply refuse to accept it. It is selective awareness, and since it offends their existing beliefs or thought processes, it is ignored.