Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
knewt01
Inactive

Question PH & dog saliva?

Can anyone suggest what is happening here? I have been experimenting with probiotics and more recently, PH levels.

I have been staying with someone who has a dog. I have always been told I am allergic to dogs and before introducing probiotics to my system, I used to react to this persons clothes with streaming eyes, sneezes and itchy skin. I started on the probiotics a couple of weeks ago and since being in direct contact with the dog I have had no reaction whatsoever. I have not even been sneezing and weepy eyed because of the hot sunny days we have had recently, and I'm usually terrible in this kind of weather. So, I know the probiotics must be bolstering my immune system.

However, my question is, I can pat the dog and she has been licking my legs and hands and I have no reaction whatsoever. But when she happens to lick my face the red patches appear again. They are not nearly as painful as before I began the probiotic and PH treatment, but I still can't figure out why its just my face that is effected.

Any ideas? If it has something to do with PH levels in dog saliva, surely my legs and hands would be effected also? A blood test I had a couple of years ago confirmed I am allergic to dog dander, but this does not seem to be the case any longer.
knewt01 is offline   Reply With Quote