Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-04-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
lesleypumpshaft

Default Do NOT put raw garlic on skin!!!!

Just wanted to warn you all about the strength of raw garlic.

I had an infected insect bite, so I thought I would use the healing power of garlic - it seemed like a genius idea at the time. I crushed up raw garlic cloves and held them in place over the infected area with a bandage. I thought the burning was a healing sort of burning, like when you clean and disinfect a wound.

I couldn't have been more wrong My partner pointed out that the garlic looked like it was making it worse, a lot worse.

Basically, I have ended up with second degree burns from raw garlic It doesn't seem to be septic any more though.

So just don't crush it up and put it directly on to you skin

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 24-04-2011 at 07:58 AM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
yass

haha - I did the same thing. An itchy red insect bite on my foot. I'd read that garlic can make your skin blister but I thought I'd try it anyway. I grated a bit and used a tad to go in my bandaid over the bite and next day or so, took it off to find a huge boil/blister full of clear liquid which after it broke I found myself in more of a mess trying to heal it up than with the insect bite.

It's supposed to be able to remove warts too, I can believe it.

Bottom line is, you want to be careful of that and forewarned.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
alienbiketrail

Wasn't there also a thread somewhere about eating garlic and the brain? I eat garlic mashed up in tomato soup regularly. And the area I live in has some mean insects, but I rarely get bitten or stung.Never have tried it superficially on the skin yet.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #4
knightofthegrail
Banned

Never leave garlic on your skin. Just wipe it across a wound at most!
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #5
yass

In my case I'd just bought a package of new ankle socks from Walmart and had worn a pair without washing them first and when I removed them that's when I discovered the itchy insect bite spot on the top of my foot.

I recalled a story I'd read back around 2006 when I was studying about the Morgellon's disease, about a man who'd got Morgellon's. He was a scientific guy of some sort and examined things through a microscope and sent off things to labs and worked with a doctor on his findings. He said the source of his Morgellon's was a new pack of men's briefs he'd bought at a drugstore which were made in China. He'd found some in the other pairs in the package. I could just imagine some poor factory worker ridden with Morgellon's having to work and handle those products while infesting them too.

The scientific guy with the morgellon's said they'd stick to door knobs and I can't remember what all he said but it was a most interesting read.

I thought to myself 'I don't know if this is an ordinary bug bite or if it could be a Morgellon's parasite but if I use garlic it will kill it in its tracks'. That was my reasoning.

I have to say I enjoyed the feeling of the garlic on the bug bite you could feel the fight and the itchy didn't stand a chance. The itch died and anything associated with it, but like I said, I had that big liquid filled boil in its stead to deal with. That took a while to heal up and over.

Last edited by yass; 24-04-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 24-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
ufochick

For stings and insect bites use an egg skin. It the membrane of the egg. Crack the egg, dump the yolk and hite gently then peel out of the shell the membrane and spread it over the bite/sting so it's flat on the skin. As it dries it will suck out the poison.
Try it it works!
Old 24-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
mark1963
Premier Subscribers

In the Spanish Civil War of 1936, soldiers rubbed their bullets in garlic as it was a sure way to cause blood poisoning and death with only a bullet wound.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #8
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
In the Spanish Civil War of 1936, soldiers rubbed their bullets in garlic as it was a sure way to cause blood poisoning and death with only a bullet wound.
Do you have a link for that? I've done a search and the only site I could come up with that links garlic to bullets is this one, this very thread.

Garlic is lethal to every virus, bacterium, fungus, and amoeba known to man--without the risk of creating resistance.

Causing blood poisoning doesn't seem likely.

Old 24-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
mark1963
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Do you have a link for that? I've done a search and the only site I could come up with that links garlic to bullets is this one, this very thread.

Garlic is lethal to every virus, bacterium, fungus, and amoeba known to man--without the risk of creating resistance.

Causing blood poisoning doesn't seem likely.

I read it in a history of the war about a year ago, I will see if I can find it and post the article.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
Mr Happy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
I read it in a history of the war about a year ago, I will see if I can find it and post the article.
naaaah!

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...lic-oil-lethal
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
creation
Banned

Garlic will kill bacteria but also poison you in the process, use it with care.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #12
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by creation View Post
Garlic will kill bacteria but also poison you in the process, use it with care.
Oh, it will not poison you! I've been studying garlic for years now it is the greatest stuff on earth!

Old 24-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Thanks. Interesting read.

Old 25-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #14
creation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Oh, it will not poison you! I've been studying garlic for years now it is the greatest stuff on earth!
If garlic gets into the blood stream in can cause serious problems even death. I would NOT advice putting it on a live flesh wound if blood is exposed.

Be very careful, this stuff is a neuron disruptor and effects brain waves.

Last edited by creation; 25-04-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Old 25-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #15
kernelpower

stuff about garlic being bad for you is hogwash , I eat it raw all the time.
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #16
creation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpower View Post
stuff about garlic being bad for you is hogwash , I eat it raw all the time.
Ok now cut yourself and let the juice of 5 garlic cloves drip into your blood stream.
Old 25-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #17
kernelpower

thats way too pussyfied for me , ill just go the whole hog and pour a bottle opf clove oil on my nobend.
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #18
steve1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpower View Post
thats way too pussyfied for me , ill just go the whole hog and pour a bottle opf clove oil on my nobend.
Ouch
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 04:20 AM   #19
sh3lly

I find it hard to believe garlic - of any kind - unless processed in some way - is poisonous to the human body...
sh3lly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 05:21 AM   #20
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
From that article:

Quote:
as recently as World War II garlic was used to prevent infection of battle wounds. We now know it's ineffective for that purpose
So we 'know' this do we? Like we 'know' the best thing to do for cancer is to take expensive chemotherapy which messes you up, that people who are 'HIV positive' should take expensive 'anti retrovirals' (also chemotherapy) that mess them up (Google 'GcMAF' to learn about an alternative for both of these by the way).

So now we 'know' not to use garlic for infected wounds but to use antibiotics I assume? It's pretty obvious where all this 'knowledge' is coming from! In case it's not obvious let me spell it out; pharmaceutical companies have managed to make most people in the West in any case believe that their products are the best solution for everything.

It's amazing. I have been trying to share information about GcMAF on a forum frequented mainly by young gay men recently. Today somebody actually posted "suggesting that people “consider the evidence” is evil". Seriously. They believe that anything which could call into question the possibility that someone who's tested 'HIV positive' should take so-called 'anti retroviral' drugs until they die is dangerous. I'm not joking.

Mainstream medicine has become a cult. There maybe some value in it but most people apply very little critical analysis to its orthodoxies and if anything is 'dangerous' then surely it is that kind of blind faith in anything.