Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
edforlove

Default vision of eye opening in centre during meditation

Hey all, during meditation me and others who I practice with are seeing eyes opening in the centre of our vision. its always very omnious when this happens to me, and i start to feel very bizzar. sometimes the eye does indeed come in the form of an "illuminati" pyramid. could this be a dark opening?

also i think i may have been seening an angel this evening in the same area, right in my third eye chakra.. i am starting to believe

namest
edforlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #2
jonramification

Default aw my third eye

For as long as ive been taken this serious ive had sensations just above my brow. It would be a throbbing feeling nt at all unpleasant, and a few times when ive taken a drag of a spliff feel like a dam earthquake was goin on underneath my skin, which wasnt painfully but defiantly not comfortable thankfully didnt last long. Thou last week i had a sensation just over my brow somewhere inbetween the two feelings. Things defo hotting up any advise on capitalizing on these sensation, my guess would be meditate but what i tried to visualizes the sensation despairs pretty fast.
jonramification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
jjeanjeane

Default Eye

[QUOTE=edforlove;1059828011]Just to say once it opens you'l know! I dont even have to meditate to open mine just close my eyes and bam its open.Iv been left with mine fully open and operational 24/7 plus even with my eyes open i see and interact in some other dimention its wild we are not alone! Kundalini is the way!
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
jjeanjeane

Default Bee

[QUOTE=jonramification;1059832842] Just to say, go with the buzzzing opening mudra it works beleive me!Youl soon get a panoramic opening no need for visualisation techniques..............
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #5
jonramification

Thanks for the tip, ive seen the odd visuals last few attempts, can never stay carm just to let it continue thou.
jonramification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
shinobishaw1982

I have had the 'pyramid eye' visual when in high states of meditation, it's a good sign that you're raising your vibration. Keep up the good work!
shinobishaw1982 is offline   Reply With Quote