Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
twilighterheart
Inactive

Lightbulb The Industry of Occult Music

Every single song out and done for popular music I have came to believe has something and some sort of connection to magic and the occult. I shall expose what I find.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
mara

Bring it on, sister.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
twilighterheart
Inactive

Kanye West is properly the most powerful spirit in music right now. I believe he hates being repressed has he feels and that is why is latest album is so sick. He is one strong wizard and knows everything he is about and doing with his craft (his magic working). He is not about music, it is only a tool to him for his real work.

Kiwi expat Bella Barber has hit the big time, starring in Kanye West's new video for Monster. There's just one problem – she's dead in the clip. The unhappy (but awesome) tidings were reported by Katherine Lowe of Katherine is Awesome last night, who noticed Kanye West cradling Barber's face in his hands in the Monster preview just leaked online. In the short, Kanye also attempts to use the lifeless Bella Barber's hand to touch another dead model in a rather inappropriate place. Good times had by all.

The sorcerer at work at creating his spell.

Some of his own jewelry.

"Peace. I came across these detailed pics of the jewelry Kanye had on @ the BET awards. The Horus Chain and Pyramid Ring. This shits dope.

FYI Horus is one of the oldest and most significant deities in the Ancient Egyptian religion. Horus served as many functions in the Egyptian pantheon, mostly notable of being the God of sky, God of war, and God of protection. Holla "

"Thanksgiving Day Parade performance on Nov. 22 wearing the same chest-baring black tee he wore onstage at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards to better show off a chunky gold Pegasus chain necklace. Save for the winged-horses' mesmerizing green eyes and the furry brown lapels on his trench, Kanye kept the rest of his practice outfit in shades of black. If this was just a taste, we can't wait to see what kind of jewelry he busts out for the real performance on Thanksgiving Day!"

Last edited by twilighterheart; 03-04-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
twilighterheart
Inactive

KANYE WEST CHAIN OR KING TUTíS GREAT GRANDMAíS COFFIN?
Thursday, July 8, 2010
http://www.ice-dotcom.com/2010/07/ka...andmas-coffin/

Kanye West recently visited the golden coffin of King Tutís great-grandmother in NY drenched in his Jacob The Jeweler $3ook Horus chain and four-finger pyramid ring. Ė ICE

Just a very weird piece of jewelry.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #5
starshine
Inactive

Whateverhisname West does not do anything for me and his magick will not work with me, cos I have taste. Anyway good luck with his Egyptian style magick and for that I will listen to him but my music is instrumental. At least West does not sleep with children but the music industry relies on the Occult, remember Jimmy Page anyone?
But read this and I wonder who this person is?

http://www.doktorsnake.com/2010/12/2...lood-red-moon/

I have my suspicions on who this person is, I wonder if it is Simon Cowell but if it is him, then it has backfired cos the magick has been exposed.

Last edited by starshine; 03-04-2011 at 10:57 PM.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #6
twilighterheart
Inactive

The pinky ring is by Ambushdesign and is of Mozart's head. The fashion industry is loaded with their own magicians has well and I wouldn't doubt the fashion and music people work together to cast more powerful spells.

http://stereogum.com/6371/kanye_west...corating/news/
That piece is hanging on his dining room ceiling and is titled A Life Restored, which “pivots around the gleaming brownish flesh tones of Kanye West receiving his new life?s aura from a descending angel.” Also, he’s got quite the sneaker collection…

Last edited by twilighterheart; 03-04-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilighterheart View Post
Every single song out and done for popular music I have came to believe has something and some sort of connection to magic and the occult. I shall expose what I find.
Obscured pic of a full moon, left eye and her black hair resembles a bearded figure...possibly performing a ritual to Horus under a full moon..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 03-04-2011 at 11:23 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
twilighterheart
Inactive

There has been so much newer music about outer space and the subject of aliens. They love to use the whole rainbow has well. The videos and these types of pictures is using light to highlight certain ideals to be imbue discretely into the viewers body.

These little up and coming sorceress I have seen more and more of her going completely dark.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 04-04-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
twilighterheart
Inactive

I am going to study more about the lighting effect and what, how it goes right into the brain and body. This has became my example of what I am talking about. You can clearly see it in use in the album picture, and they even have a freaking lyric about it too. Sick bastards. I am not going to mention the diamond shape behind her back and their giant statues has well. I rather focus on the lighting aspect for now. The use multiply things at once to capture and to people into buying their crappy music.

Please note where she is holding the mirror and the light is!
Lyrics of Rapture:
Back to back
Sacroiliac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

The sacroiliac joint or SI joint is the joint in the bony pelvis between the sacrum and the ilium of the pelvis, which are joined together by strong ligaments. In humans, the sacrum supports the spine and is supported in turn by an ilium on each side. The joint is a strong, weight bearing synovial joint with irregular elevations and depressions that produce interlocking of the two bones.[1] The human body has two sacroiliac joints, one on the left and one on the right, that often match each other but are highly variable from person to person.[1]

The sacroiliac joints are two paired "kidney bean" or L-shaped joints having a small amount of movement (2-18 degrees, which is debatable at this time) that are formed between the articular surfaces of the sacrum and the ilium bones. The two sacroiliac joints move together as a single unit and are considered bicondylar joints (where the two joint surfaces move correlatively together).[8] The joints are covered by two different kinds of cartilage; the sacral surface has hyaline cartilage and the ilial surface has fibrocartilage.[9] The SIJ's stability is maintained mainly through a combination of only some bony structure and very strong intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments.[10] As we age the characteristics of the sacroiliac joint change.[11] The joint's surfaces are flat or planar in early life but as we start walking, the sacroiliac joint surfaces develop distinct angular orientations (and lose their planar or flat topography.) They also develop an elevated ridge along the ilial surface and a depression along the sacral surface.[12] ridge and corresponding depression, along with the very strong ligaments, increase the sacroiliac joints' stability and makes dislocations very rare. The fossae lumbales laterales ("dimples of Venus") correspond to the superficial topography of the sacroiliac joints.
Pregnancy

The hormonal changes of menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation can affect the integrity of the ligament support around the SIJ, which is why women often find the days leading up to their period are when the pain is at its worst. During pregnancy, female hormones are released that allow the connective tissues in the body to relax. The relaxation is necessary so that during delivery, the female pelvis can stretch enough to allow birth. This stretching results in changes to the SIJs, making them hypermobile - extra or overly mobile. Over a period of years, these changes can eventually lead to wear-and-tear arthritis. As would be expected, the more pregnancies a woman has, the higher her chances of SI joint problems. During the pregnancy, micro tears and small gas pockets can appear within the joint.

Women are considered more likely to suffer from sacroiliac pain than men, mostly because of structural and hormonal differences between the sexes, but so far no credible evidence exists that confirms this notion. Female anatomy often allows one less sacral segment to lock with the pelvis, and this may increase instability.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 04-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:41 AM   #10
twilighterheart
Inactive

Lightbulb Jay-Z Speaks On Illuminati - Freemason Accusations

Extremely interesting interview with Jay Z disclaiming any ties to secret societies. I believe he is correct in saying he doesn't have any membership into the ruling class. But I do think he is getting paid by them.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 08-04-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #11
twilighterheart
Inactive

I like just throwing interesting pictures up I found. I think it clearly highlights my points. I will go into deeper later. The misuse of sacred energy, the alien negative reptilians, and the control over people's bodies, the dehumanizing currently going on a large scale.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Track Listing:

1. I'm The Best
2. Roman's Revenge (feat. Eminem)
3. Did It On'em
4. Right Thru Me
5. Fly (feat. Rihanna)
6. Save Me
7. Moment 4 Life (feat. Drake)
8. Check It Out (feat. will.i.am
9. Blazin (feat. Kanye West
10. Here I Am
11. Dear Old Nicki
12. Your Love
13. Last Chance (feat. Natasha Bedingfield)

Last edited by twilighterheart; 07-04-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:57 AM   #12
twilighterheart
Inactive

Lady Gaga's Living Dress
This is by far my favorite outfit she has worn so far.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 07-04-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #13
twilighterheart
Inactive

Is this her real master self she is kneeling down to? What the hell is wrong with gaga anyways?

She is so coping gaga for her album cover. Look at her with no arms and extra long legs. This chick is more demented then gaga.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 07-04-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #14
twilighterheart
Inactive

"To me my outfits aren’t wacky. They are who I am. The fame can kill you. You say I am my clothes, and I am my clothes. My clothes bleed too. Just like me."
--Lady Gaga

Go back home alien reptilian, we don't need you on Earth!

Last edited by twilighterheart; 07-04-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
m8_t

Default Lady Gagamet

Last edited by merlincove; 24-05-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: link
m8_t is offline   Reply With Quote