Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
supertzar

Default Alice Bailey, Theosophy, Rakorski, The Guys, 7Rays

I was amazed to find that David Icke seems to have been heavily influenced by the works of Alice Bailey who was H.P. Blavatsky's student. He even was advised by the Ascended Masters themselves at one time! There is a documentary about it that is banned on the forum.

Quote:
David Icke: “These Rays are: one – Pure Will and Power, ray two – love and wisdom, ray three – intelligence, ray four- harmony through conflict, ray five - concrete mind and science, ray six – love and devotion, ray seven - law and order and ceremonial magic, the Rakorski Ray”
Old 24-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
gaias child

Yes i read it in one of his first books Love changes everything,which he does not sell but you can get it on amazon

gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
Yes i read it in one of his first books Love changes everything,which he does not sell but you can get it on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Changes...979185&sr=8-19
Was his psychic telling him these things or was he actually channeling these messages I wonder. How did David Icke get on the Theosophical bandwagon? How does he see it now and how do his current beliefs compare and contrast to his old ones?
Old 28-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Was his psychic telling him these things or was he actually channeling these messages I wonder. How did David Icke get on the Theosophical bandwagon? How does he see it now and how do his current beliefs compare and contrast to his old ones?

I would like to now 2

dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
dr steam

But no answer is also an answer
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
gladys

Quote:
I was amazed to find that David Icke seems to have been heavily influenced by the works of Alice Bailey who was H.P. Blavatsky's student. He even was advised by the Ascended Masters themselves at one time! There is a documentary about it that is banned on the forum. .

I must admit that this is something that i wish he would address and it causes me grave concern tbh. He still refers to them as ''the guys'', one of which is none other than Rakorski who is the same 'entity' that Alice Bailey herself 'channeled' (St Germain). Rakorski/St Germain is an ascended master (groan) and considering that these 'ascended masters' also have a seat at the UN doesn't bode too well for David imo.

I wish he would address this very disconcerting issue. He really needs to.
gladys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #7
truepositive

And the rabbit hole gets deeper...
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #8
whatsinaname

Quote:
He was channeling the messages.
Having read some of the Blavatsky and Alice Bailey books - and finding them nothing but positive, I also find it odd that he seems to have turned his back on this area of research!

But obviously, from a different perspective to you.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
yanko

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Having read some of the Blavatsky and Alice Bailey books - and finding them nothing but positive, I also find it odd that he seems to have turned his back on this area of research!

Still haven't got into Blavatsky nor Alice Bailey yet but since you have read them I suggest Laurency's works which contain massive amounts of knowledge of history about the laws in the universe and much much more: www.laurency.com His works are based on the knowledge from the Planetary Hierarchy. I'll be reading all the books for the rest of my life.
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
gladys

Quote:

Are you having a laugh??

Alice Bailey formed the Lucifer Publishing Company (later changed to 'Lucis' to protect its real identity and agenda). The Lucis trust promotes the work of an ascended master (Rakorski/St. Germain.....an Archon) who Bailey channeled for 30 years. The Lucis trust and their many faces carry out the work of a luciferian "master plan" (the NWO/global take over). The Lucis trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "consultative status" within the UN.

These ascended masters are the controllers behind our controllers, and i find it very odd that most of our so-called spearheads of this 'truth' movement (Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion etc.) are being "advised" and "guided" by these dodgy 'entities'.

For those who want to know more about these 'ascended masters' and their role within the UN here is a good link:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2701340/posts
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanko View Post
Still haven't got into Blavatsky nor Alice Bailey yet but since you have read them I suggest Laurency's works which contain massive amounts of knowledge of history about the laws in the universe and much much more: www.laurency.com His works are based on the knowledge from the Planetary Hierarchy. I'll be reading all the books for the rest of my life.
They look very interesting. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #12
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladys View Post
Are you having a laugh??

Alice Bailey formed the Lucifer Publishing Company (later changed to 'Lucis' to protect its real identity and agenda). The Lucis trust promotes the work of an ascended master (Rakorski/St. Germain.....an Archon) who Bailey channeled for 30 years. The Lucis trust and their many faces carry out the work of a luciferian "master plan" (the NWO/global take over). The Lucis trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "consultative status" within the UN.

These ascended masters are the controllers behind our controllers, and i find it very odd that most of our so-called spearheads of this 'truth' movement (Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion etc.) are being "advised" and "guided" by these dodgy 'entities'.

For those who want to know more about these 'ascended masters' and their role within the UN here is a good link:

Everything you posted there must be absolutely bang-on correct then, yeah?
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #13
angelthecat

Quote:
Everything you posted there must be absolutely bang-on correct then, yeah?
Quote:
“Two organizations spawned by Alice Bailey’s work, the Lucis Trust and the World Goodwill Organization, are both staunch promoters of United Nations. Alice Bailey founded the Arcane esoteric school. She claimed to ‘channel’ an entity she called the ‘Tibetan’ and she produced a number of books including Hierarchy Of The Masters, The Seven Rays, A New Group Of World Servers, and New World Religion. Bailey said that her Tibetan Master had told her the Second World War was necessary to defend the plan of God. That sounds ridiculous to me, but there are many in the New Age field who believe that everything is part of ‘the plan’ and the will of God, even a global holocaust.”
the source is a book called the biggest secret by a fellow named David Icke

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #14
angelthecat

Quote:
“Since the publication of The Truth Vibrations I have learned so much more as I have communicated almost daily with Rakorski, the one known as Lord of all Creation, who is directly responsible for the changes the Earth will undergo. I also communicate often with the one we know as Jesus, the Spirit of the Earth, and many others
from a book called 'Love Changes Everything' by a fellow called David Icke

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #15
yanko

Quote:
Are you having a laugh??

I think it is way more complicated than that! I do agree that there are satanists in the UN though, just reading how soulless UN-representative angelina jolizard is going to Syria after TPTB have created conflict there makes me want to throw up. What haven't satanists infiltrated on this planet?
This rabbit hole is just fucked up to me in so many ways.
There are abusers of knowledge and all they want is power over mankind.
Theosophy is not black magic but black magicans study all of those things.
They even pretend to be the masters in the astral realms.
The connections I've made, due to being targeted by ruthless black magicans are that there are psychos abusing a multidimensional consciouness and those are our true enemies since they hate us ALL. There are a number of initiations and after the second one some turn to the black lodge which grants them power in the world together with money, fame and occult "powers" There are people incarnated now without soul and they'll make anyones life a living hell if you were to find out.
I mean obama and cheney are related (and that's mainstream) and all those other "illuminati" incest-freaks like jolizard and whatever their names are are all brutal sadistic soulless black magicans but they have nothing to do with theosophy. That's why the hypocrisy on this planet is INSANE due to people who are into theosophy and the white lodge can regard dalai lama as "good" when he is a friend of george bush who can not be regarded as human in any shape or form. I see them both as evil sinister human-haters. I've just come to the conclusion that these connections between black magicans are so fucked up that few would even want to investigate it, without losing one's health...
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
the source is a book called the biggest secret by a fellow named David Icke
Would that be the same fellow who, in his first two books, was claimining to be channeling the same things?

How can it be your friend one minute, and your enemy the next?

My question still stands.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
angelthecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanko View Post
I think it is way more complicated than that! I do agree that there are satanists in the UN though, just reading how soulless UN-representative angelina jolizard is going to Syria after TPTB have created conflict there makes me want to throw up. What haven't satanists infiltrated on this planet?
This rabbit hole is just fucked up to me in so many ways.
There are abusers of knowledge and all they want is power over mankind.
Theosophy is not black magic but black magicans study all of those things.
They even pretend to be the masters in the astral realms.
The connections I've made, due to being targeted by ruthless black magicans are that there are psychos abusing a multidimensional consciouness and those are our true enemies since they hate us ALL. There are a number of initiations and after the second one some turn to the black lodge which grants them power in the world together with money, fame and occult "powers" There are people incarnated now without soul and they'll make anyones life a living hell if you were to find out.
I mean obama and cheney are related (and that's mainstream) and all those other "illuminati" incest-freaks like jolizard and whatever their names are are all brutal sadistic soulless black magicans but they have nothing to do with theosophy. That's why the hypocrisy on this planet is INSANE due to people who are into theosophy and the white lodge can regard dalai lama as "good" when he is a friend of george bush who can not be regarded as human in any shape or form. I see them both as evil sinister human-haters. I've just come to the conclusion that these connections between black magicans are so fucked up that few would even want to investigate it, without losing one's health...
I am glad you started with the words 'I think that' as Bailey’s influential occult organization is tied to a international conspiracy of elitists like the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission, it appears to be their chosen religion,
[now as pure speculation on my part, and as I am not in a position to know for sure, I can only make assumptions from feelings about the state of life on this planet right now, which is what a forum of ideas and thought is all about] I would not be surprised, if when they get information from un-named reliable sources, if they are referring to channelled information from some spook, who has no real balls, from another lower than 3d, dimension, thus leading to the destruction of real peoples lives.
Icke has in his talks classed these alphabet agencies as spiritually evil, their spiritual leaders, with permanent seats are the lucis trust, who's teaching appears to be the same as David Ickes, do anyone else see a contradiction.
Icke himself said that they can only exist in this dimension through possession of other people [repies]

Old 12-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #18
gladys

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
I am glad you started with the words 'I think that' as Bailey’s influential occult organization is tied to a international conspiracy of elitists like the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission, it appears to be their chosen religion,
[now as pure speculation on my part, and as I am not in a position to know for sure, I can only make assumptions from feelings about the state of life on this planet right now, which is what a forum of ideas and thought is all about] I would not be surprised, if when they get information from un-named reliable sources, if they are referring to channelled information from some spook, who has no real balls, from another lower than 3d, dimension, thus leading to the destruction of real peoples lives.
Icke has in his talks classed these alphabet agencies as spiritually evil, their spiritual leaders, with permanent seats are the lucis trust, who's teaching appears to be the same as David Icke's, does anyone else see the contradiction?
Icke himself said that they can only exist in this dimension through possession of other people [repies]
Yes, i do. We need to address this very large elephant in the room......why does Icke allow himself to be guided and influenced by the same entities (ascended masters) that he claims to appose? The same entities that luciferian Alice Bailey channeled herself?

I have just found a snippet of an interview between Icke and Bill Mayer on you tube. Notice how Bill questions him on his 'entities' (and he is the only one that has to my knowledge), and notice how Icke is stumped for words and then becomes very defensive. And it happens again near the end of the interview.

Here it is:

Last edited by gladys; 12-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
trux newman

Quote:
Tsarion doesn't. He says that alice bailey and those like her totally twisted blavatsky's work and he has nothing nice to say about the theosophy after blavatsky died. He says they were taken over and are now worthless. Maxwell only talks to the aliens as far as I know. Or at least, that's the only thing I've seen him admit to although I wouldn't trust Russell as far as I could throw him.

I find it pretty disturbing that David's career was initiated and guided by the same forces that control the 'opposition'. I find it weird too that he channelled his early work but people who channel now are always attacked.

I assume the mods or someone can get David to clear this up before any ant-icke people jump on it and cause a shit storm?
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #20
gladys

[quote=gladys;1061038293]Yes, i do. We need to address this very large elephant in the room......why does Icke allow himself to be guided and influenced by the same entities (ascended masters) that he claims to appose? The same entities that luciferian Alice Bailey channeled herself?

I have just found a snippet of an interview between Icke and Bill Mayer on you tube. Notice how Bill questions him on his 'entities' (and he is the only one that has to my knowledge), and notice how Icke is stumped for words and then becomes very defensive. And it happens again near the end of the interview.

Here it is:

Oops! I don't know what happened there!! Here is the video clip again:

Try this.

Last edited by gladys; 12-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.