Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #41
w8n4sa10

Just notice my last post was at 6:18. Three sixes equals eighteen.
w8n4sa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #42
john devine
Banned

intriguing thread.

i too had a long running sequence of the 666 phenomenon, seeing the number in my life.

it started during a very stressful period of my life and continued for many years.

i am happy to say that it stopped around 3 years ago and has never occurred again since.

upon reading through this thread i think that thethinkingrebel is closest to the truth regarding advice on this subject, i am saying this as a non-religious man, however i do admit that i've become more spiritual since my personal experiences of the phenomenon concerned.

i hadn't considered this before reading the thread but the experience itself may have been what some may consider an awakening for me in some sense.
john devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 03:46 AM   #43
cooperlee

you see 666 just as often as you see 107, 841 or any other number.

think of all the numbers you saw that DIDN'T equal 666. You're not taking those into account.

From now on, see how many times you see 550 and watch how often it turns up. Could be a cool experiment.

Also, assigning each triple multiple (111, 222, etc) as messages from other realms etc, what about before the digital age? How were the numbers coming through? Just through book pages, mechanical clocks?
Old 27-02-2011, 04:07 AM   #44
john devine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperlee View Post

think of all the numbers you saw that DIDN'T equal 666. You're not taking those into account.

From now on, see how many times you see 550 and watch how often it turns up. Could be a cool experiment.

Also, assigning each triple multiple (111, 222, etc) as messages from other realms etc, what about before the digital age? How were the numbers coming through? Just through book pages, mechanical clocks?
you are having a laugh yes ?!

666 is used in all sorts of ways by corporations to advertise on posters and packaging of their products and the number is not always hidden in plain sight, often it is blatant - it is seen and heard every day on tv, movies, in magazines, radio, musicians, particularly metal music, use the expletive in their songs and on album covers - i could go on and on but i do not feel that i should need to.

examples:

Bank of England, look at the motif on the front of notes:

vodafone has it on both packaging and simcards:

look at the O's on simcard -

and this magazine -

Last edited by john devine; 27-02-2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: edited to add images
john devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:29 AM   #45
w8n4sa10

Quote:

There might be 666 cows in a field or maybe someone was married for 666 days. In measurements.
w8n4sa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 04:34 AM   #46
loveone

666 is the number of the beast. That beast is the experiment known a man not Satan.

Man is made from 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons.

666 the number of the beast which is man.

This video explains it very well:

Last edited by loveone; 27-02-2011 at 04:37 AM.
loveone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 05:25 AM   #47
Dude111

Good video there!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #48
catnap

Quote:

+ 1

Its simply because you are expecting to see it and so you do. Its called confirmation bias.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr.
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #49
cooperlee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by john devine View Post
you are having a laugh yes ?!

666 is used in all sorts of ways by corporations to advertise on posters and packaging of their products and the number is not always hidden in plain sight, often it is blatant - it is seen and heard every day on tv, movies, in magazines, radio, musicians, particularly metal music, use the expletive in their songs and on album covers - i could go on and on but i do not feel that i should need to.

examples:

Bank of England, look at the motif on the front of notes:

vodafone has it on both packaging and simcards:

look at the O's on simcard -
I wish I was having a laugh, but I'm not.
The only reason I can't leave the numerology based theories alone is that it so strongly discredits all the other plausible theories discussed on this forum by association.

You're picking out examples of how there are lots of 6's in adverts. Well, by it's very nature, the aesthetics of a written "6" symbol is essentially a swirling shape. It's going to appear everywhere, sometimes in threes.

At their essence, I have no doubt in my mind that companies like Vodafone and the Bank of England are built on terrifyingly evil foundations. THAT is something that is probably worth trying to prove. It would be great if people posted leaked documents and evidence highlighting the evil / Illuminati influenced actions of these huge corporations, and then broke them down in a civilised and well structured manner. Instead all we get is people flipping pictures upside down and pointing out three swirls. You might think that isn't doing any harm, but it is. It really is. It makes us all look ill informed by association.

The whole "666" thing is way out of hand, and while people are sifting through magazines and pausing DVDs to look for incriminating swirls or a symbol with *gasp* an EYE in it, the companies are actually getting away with murder.

If people studying numbers in adverts spent more time investigating more important issues, we'd probably have a better shot at making a difference in this 3 dimensional reality.

Also, for that advert to deliberately contain three 6's, this conversation must have happened.

VODAFONE BOSS: "Okay, this advert is looking nice, but.....can we uuuuh....just whack three big sixes in it?"

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Three big what?

VODAFONE BOSS: Sixes. There, there and there. That'd be great.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Oh......well, okay. Why though?

VODAFONE BOSS: 'cos it's, like, the number of the Devil, n' stuff.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Oh, right. Yeah. So....why do you want the number of the Devil on our advert?

VODAFONE BOSS: Oh, 'cos, like, we're all evil, n' that.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: We are, we are. Should we really give that information away in an advert?

VODAFONE BOSS: Yeah, give 'em clues. Give the public loads of clues that we're evil. It's gonna be great. They'll see the advert and subliminally they'll be consumed with fear.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Excellent! Three sixes, COMIN' UP!!!

VODAFONE BOSS: Whack an eye in there too!

......not likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4sa10 View Post
There might be 666 cows in a field or maybe someone was married for 666 days. In measurements.
Yes, fair point. I still think the association of numbers is over investigated, though. And if you can name lots of things in history that had examples of 666 in them when something bad happened then I'd like to discuss them.

Some-one once said to me on this forum that her Grandad was born on the 10/7 and lived his whole life at house number 107. And asked me, smugly, to explain that. Bless.

How about the hundreds and hundreds of numbers in his life that DIDN'T add up to 107. Just IGNORE those, yeah? Yeeeeeah, let's IGNORE all the stuff that doesn't give our theory any weight. (you guys should work for the Pharma companies research team) How about his registration plate. His phone number. His date of death. His age when he passed. His height. His weight. His social security number. His national insurance. The amount of numbers goes on and on and on. But just IGNORE those ones. Yeah. Just take TWO numbers for our example. Yeah. TWO numbers. You can take all the measurements and numbers you want but you should talk about EVERY result you find, even at the risk of actually being honest with yourself.

1'11 6e 6ack 6uddies! have great days and remember to look out for each other, we're all 1.

Last edited by cooperlee; 27-02-2011 at 11:30 AM.
cooperlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #50
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Also, for that advert to deliberately contain three 6's, this conversation must have happened.

VODAFONE BOSS: "Okay, this advert is looking nice, but.....can we uuuuh....just whack three big sixes in it?"
You're assuming that Vodafone requested it. In ancient times the priests were the ones that created symbols to teach/control the people. The kings who commissioned them may not have even known the meaning of them. In the same way stone masons put their symbols in buildings they were commissioned to make.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote