Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
thethinkingrebel

Default Keep seeing 666

I know this is gonna sound like I'm nuts but I have to say it.

I keep seeing 666!

I work in a shop, and I can be on the till - and I'll be scanning products and the end price will be £6.66 - this can happen like 5 or 6 times a shift.

Current price of Embassy number one - £6.66.

I just checked how much cash I saved since I quit smoking £666 - I mean this is really random - I have been quit for 299 days, and NOW when I keep seeing this number all the time - this happens.

Is anyone else suffering this? It wouldnt matter generally but I notice it when it happens, and it bothers me, like I'm forced to see it.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
gremlin

£6.66 for embassy how can people smoke nowadays

“Ignorance is the single greatest tool of oppression and …. the greatest despondency, is the greatest ignorance of one’s self… birds born in a cage think flying is an illness; it’s hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
gremlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
I know this is gonna sound like I'm nuts but I have to say it.

I keep seeing 666!

I work in a shop, and I can be on the till - and I'll be scanning products and the end price will be £6.66 - this can happen like 5 or 6 times a shift.

Current price of Embassy number one - £6.66.

I just checked how much cash I saved since I quit smoking £666 - I mean this is really random - I have been quit for 299 days, and NOW when I keep seeing this number all the time - this happens.

Is anyone else suffering this? It wouldnt matter generally but I notice it when it happens, and it bothers me, like I'm forced to see it.
Maybe your scanning 99.9

Last edited by lakkimakki; 22-02-2011 at 06:44 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
impotentwhitecapitalist

angelic number sequences and their meanings

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more well-known Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Gautama Buddha.

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 - A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator's love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Last edited by impotentwhitecapitalist; 22-02-2011 at 07:00 PM.
impotentwhitecapitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
jeffvickers

I used to have a girlfriend, it was so weird, everytime she checked the time on her phone it would be 12:12 or 13:13 or 14:14 etc.
jeffvickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
siriusc

Maybe your one of the new forum members of Project Avalon.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
peterwhite

Maybe you're seeing 999 upside down. So don't worry.
peterwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by impotentwhitecapitalist View Post

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.
NO WAY.

I was hoping I wouldnt have any numerology stuff but man that makes so much sense. I have been struggling with my faith recently because I am quite materialistic, and I couldnt reconcile the two so this makes so much sense. I love God and I love Jesus and I have been finding it so difficult to pull away from my old ways and have been falling back into them. So maybe you have the answer right here.

thank you
Old 22-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #9
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
£6.66 for embassy how can people smoke nowadays
I know its ridiculous!

What i find hilarious is how nobody says a word as well. They just bow their heads in shame and pay the money.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
meksar

Interesting ritual i noticed in football recently was that Dimitar Berbatov of Manchesther United has scored 18 leauge goals this season and 3 hat tricks. 6 times 3 equals 18, 3 times 3 equals 9 which is the number on the back of his shirt and 9 times 2 equals 18 and if you turn 9 upside down you get 6 which is the number of Satan. When Berbatov socred his recent hat trick i saw a sly grin on Sir Alex Ferguson's face, and he has been knighted by the Queen which means he is a Freemason.

Berbatov's uncle is a exorcist priest in Bulgaria and did not want him to join Manchester United as they are nicknamed The Red Devil's. Either he has been involved in Satanic rituals or he has taken a microchip. I had a dream a few months ago where i had a scrathcard and the winning code was 666, i got 666 on the card and i spoke to someone about calling the operator to claim my jackpot and they said don't bother it is probably a scam. Although i have kept seeing 33 a lot over the past two years or so which means chaos is manifesting in my reality.

Berbatovs exorcist uncle shocked by Man Us Red Devils nickname

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...100141832.html
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
w8n4sa10

Hey, this happened to me as well. Might seem like a strange question but--have you woke up in the middle of the night afraid of music? If so were you drawn to certain lyrics? Have you experienced any changes in sleep pattern, appetite, libido or the way you walk? Are you reading any material by anyone who claims to be a chaos magician (Grant Morrison or Alan Moore )?
w8n4sa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
w8n4sa10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Interesting ritual i noticed in football recently was that Dimitar Berbatov of Manchesther United has scored 18 leauge goals this season and 3 hat tricks. 6 times 3 equals 18, 3 times 3 equals 9 which is the number on the back of his shirt and 9 times 2 equals 18 and if you turn 9 upside down you get 6 which is the number of Satan. When Berbatov socred his recent hat trick i saw a sly grin on Sir Alex Ferguson's face, and he has been knighted by the Queen which means he is a Freemason.

Berbatov's uncle is a exorcist priest in Bulgaria and did not want him to join Manchester United as they are nicknamed The Red Devil's. Either he has been involved in Satanic rituals or he has taken a microchip. I had a dream a few months ago where i had a scrathcard and the winning code was 666, i got 666 on the card and i spoke to someone about calling the operator to claim my jackpot and they said don't bother it is probably a scam. Although i have kept seeing 33 a lot over the past two years or so which means chaos is manifesting in my reality.

Wow, good eye for the sports synch. Also, the chaos started for me when I turned 33 and went over to pay my rent which was increased to $666.00
w8n4sa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
jeebles

Default Crowley in court explaining the meaning of 666

Hilbery: Do you call yourself The Master Therion?
Crowley: Yes.
Hilbery: What does Therion mean?
Crowley: Great Wild Beast.
Hilbery: Do these titles convey a fair expression of your practice and outlook on life?
Crowley: "The Beast 666" only means 'sunlight'. You can call me "Little Sunshine."
(Laughter in the court)
jeebles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #14
diamond dogs

Quote:

Good spot meksar..According to an informed blog indeed Alex Ferguson is a freemason along with many more involved in sport. I have always thought that the occult is involved in sport obviously freemasonry is a big part of it..

I am not sure as to how deep the rabbit hole goes but the spiritual energy involved where teams and players are 'worshipped like gods' is captured and used for malevolent forces imo

I have lost count of the number of times I look at the time (just now) 09.09 and the same numbers appear..also 9.11 keeps cropping up..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 22-02-2011 at 09:13 PM.
diamond dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #15
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
Good spot meksar..According to an informed blog indeed Alex Ferguson is a freemason along with many more involved in sport. I have always thought that the occult is involved in sport obviously freemasonry is a big part of it..

I am not sure as to how deep the rabbit hole goes but the spiritual energy involved where teams and players are 'worshipped like gods' is captured and used for malevolent forces imo
Well when Manchester United played Liverpool in the F.A cup recently the referee Howard Webb sent off Steven Gerrard for a tackle which deserved a yellow card at most. Howard Webb did the Baphomet hand sign on a sly before sending off Gerrard which is another dodgy decision going there way. A lot of Satanism and Freemasonry is involved in football from the mega rich owner's, to the Masonic managers and star players.

Video- Steven Gerrard red card against Manchester United ( FA Cup)

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/0...hester-united/
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #16
jraappana

I have been seeing 666 for some time now, especially in things involving materialism, like card-games etc. It kinda freaks me out, makes me always think a lot of things.

and those clock times comes often, usually 11:11, 22:22, 12:21, 13:31 etc. It went away for some time, but lately this has come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impotentwhitecapitalist View Post
Hmm, have to check these out.
jraappana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
diamond dogs

Quote:
Well when Manchester United played Liverpool in the F.A cup recently the referee Howard Webb sent off Steven Gerrard for a tackle which deserved a yellow card at most. Howard Webb did the Baphomet hand sign on a sly before sending off Gerrard which is another dodgy decision going there way. A lot of Satanism and Freemasonry is involved in football from the mega rich owner's, to the Masonic managers and star players.

Video- Steven Gerrard red card against Manchester United ( FA Cup)

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/0...hester-united/
Defo masonic influence there...Certainly alot of freemason referees and Matt Delooze thread about the World Cup was brilliant...a previous article about freemason England managers and to that list I would add Robson, Erikkson and the guy in charge now..it's just not cricket..

Great explanation of the Jules Rimet Trophy (Chalice) and the Goddess Isis Sun worship.

JR President of the French Football Federation from 1919 to 1946 and of FIFA from 1921 to 1954, making him FIFA's longest serving president, having served for 33 years.

Ron Greenwood 1977-1982 (Freemason)
Don Revie 1974-1977 (Freemason)
Joe Mercer 1974 (Freemason)
Alf Ramsey 1963-1974 (Freemason)
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 22-02-2011 at 09:52 PM.
diamond dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 07:50 AM   #18
ufochick

We can "set" ourselves to see any number we wish to. Try it decide and tell yourslef you will see a certain number everywhere, then you will begin to. the mind will pick up on what you want to see. Like when you are pregnant and see pregnanst women everywhere, or buy a certain type of car then you see them everywhere.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #19
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel
I keep seeing 666!
Maybe something is warning you of things to come?

Last edited by Dude111; 24-02-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #20
fear and clothing

I just took this photo when I got in my car at 12.51pm earlier today. Exactly 66 minutes ago to be precise!

Last edited by fear and clothing; 23-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.
fear and clothing is offline   Reply With Quote