Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
nocoveup

Default Reptilians eating kids on monuments

Last edited by nocoveup; 17-02-2011 at 07:46 PM.
nocoveup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
rachelangelo
Inactive

Why are you saying Kids? It's clearly impossible to tell the age of the person being eaten and given the colour used is Red then I'd say it's reptilians eating the souls of humans.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
nocoveup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelangelo View Post
Why are you saying Kids? It's clearly impossible to tell the age of the person being eaten and given the colour used is Red then I'd say it's reptilians eating the souls of humans.
Yes correct, but if u look at the last pic (it is the more clear) u can see that there is a kid, at least he look like a kid.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
rachelangelo
Inactive

Maybe... the only reason I bring it up is I'm sick of all the child abuse stuff on here is all. It is a good find and I'm glad you posted it.

I tell you what else I find interesting. The layering of the image. You have the eagle, the heraldic knights helmet, with the serpent mixed in with the layers. I think it shows quite clearly how they operate through other groups.

It's the same logo Berlesconi had on his lawn isn't it, that alpha romeo use?
Old 17-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocoveup View Post
Yes correct, but if u look at the last pic (it is the more clear) u can see that there is a kid, at least he look like a kid.
Great images....

I have a suspicion that this famous image of a dragon devouring a human refers to the Kundalini enlightenment that the Luciferians undergo.

The Kundalini enlightenment has the possibility for being a force for good but presently and for hundreds if not thousands of years, it has been used to open a portal to the lower astral dimensions and unleash the horrors of the mad ghosts upon this world.

The same logo is in the Alfa Romeo car badge.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
nocoveup

Quote:
Maybe... the only reason I bring it up is I'm sick of all the child abuse stuff on here is all. It is a good find and I'm glad you posted it.

I tell you what else I find interesting. The layering of the image. You have the eagle, the heraldic knights helmet, with the serpent mixed in with the layers. I think it shows quite clearly how they operate through other groups.

It's the same logo Berlesconi had on his lawn isn't it, that alpha romeo use?
I am tired of that too !!! i can't wait to stop the NWO and their dirty business !
Yes correct, it's also the symbol of Milan kings etc etc, U can see that everywhere around the city.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Great images....

I have a suspicion that this famous image of a dragon devouring a human refers to the Kundalini enlightenment that the Luciferians undergo.

The Kundalini enlightenment has the possibility for being a force for good but presently and for hundreds if not thousands of years, it has been used to open a portal to the lower astral dimensions and unleash the horrors of the mad ghosts upon this world.

The same logo is in the Alfa Romeo car badge.
Wouldn't the reptile be coming out of the human if it was Kundalini?

And are you sure it's just a Luciferian thing? David had his Kundalini activated in Peru and that's when all the 'voices' started coming through. So umm, given what you just said...
Old 17-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Wouldn't the reptile be coming out of the human if it was Kundalini?

And are you sure it's just a Luciferian thing? David had his Kundalini activated in Peru and that's when all the 'voices' started coming through. So umm, given what you just said...
Mostly the masons use this technique, but many other cults do as well.

And for some people.... they just stumble into it and find themselves playing a part in which most of the agents are invisible and as unmeasurable as coincidence and the hidden forces which bind this universe together.

A reptile coming out of man? Then it wouldn't be human anymore.

The kundalini energy originates 'downstairs' if you know what I mean, and one of the side effects is the total disappearance of libido....at least for as long as the 'crisis' lasts..... for some it is life long.... but at this stage, unless you're Jesus or a modern day saint of sage, then you're likely to develop severe mental problems as a result of the problems of being an interface between two or more worlds.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 17-02-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
edelweiss pirate

Quote:

Also see above the activated solar crown of the fellow inside the dragon.

The halo/crown/sun disk being a symbol for enlightenment.

It was a symbol for solar deities in ancient Egypt and represented the power of the sun. The Light. Enlightenment.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 17-02-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
rachelangelo
Inactive

I've been looking at this one more closely. At the bottom there's a reptile eating a man in some kind of corked container. That leads to the Eagle symbol (which is Rome?), that leads to the Teutonic Knight helmet (Post Rome european empire) and then a crowned reptile at the top eating another human free from any container. Maybe it shows how they did it in secret at first but over the ages they've been working towards total control (one world government) where they can do it in the open, unchallenged?

I'm not sure what the six suns mean. Because the chevron border is really two (one top left to bottom right, one bottom right to top left) I'm tempted to think it's an encoded star of david. Two triangles and As Above So Below.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #11
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Red is the color of the Earth chakra, the soul is golden white - to pure white
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
rachelangelo
Inactive

I just put the word fragments into my latin dictionary.

DI means From Deus or, From God, buttt, you'll notice it's written backwards, so it would mean from the opposite of God?

The Hof and Hol I can't find much for. Holus means Vegetable and Holitor Market Gardener which would fit in with the food theme and eating humans.

The Hof I think is actually Hos as S and F look the same in some language. If that's correct then it's the word root for Stranger, Hospes.

So assuming I'm right, it's the Strangers from the Anti-God who are here to Farm us like Vegetables. Certainly matches the image of the reptile eating the human.

[edit] HOStiatus means Provided with Victims!!

Last edited by rachelangelo; 17-02-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Red is the color of the Earth chakra, the soul is golden white - to pure white
Isn't that where the Kundalini lives? So maybe Pirate is right. Ooh, two meanings. Maybe the Kundalini is the 'outer' meaning and the farming anti-god strangers is the 'occult' meaning?
Old 17-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #14
lordzoma

This has come up a bunch of times, since the symbol pictured is also the alfa romeo symbol, and is all over the place.

SNAKES almost always eat their food HEAD FIRST because it makes the limbs easier to swallow.

There's the more likely possibility that these images aren't the dragon eating the human, but rather the dragon expelling (giving birth) to the human out of the mouth.

In this case it would tie in more with the connection between the annunaki and the caucasion human/alien hybrid.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
nocoveup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
This has come up a bunch of times, since the symbol pictured is also the alfa romeo symbol, and is all over the place.

SNAKES almost always eat their food HEAD FIRST because it makes the limbs easier to swallow.

There's the more likely possibility that these images aren't the dragon eating the human, but rather the dragon expelling (giving birth) to the human out of the mouth.

In this case it would tie in more with the connection between the annunaki and the caucasion human/alien hybrid.

Yes it could be, anyway this is a great proof about the human/alien hybrid
Old 18-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #16
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Yes it could be, anyway this is a great proof about the human/alien hybrid
What do you think of my Strangers from the Anti-God coming to Farm Victims translation?

I was hoping someone who actually speaks Latin would tell me if it's accurate or not. I was just using a dictionary and guesswork but it does all seem to connect up and it matches the image.
Old 18-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #17
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Isn't that where the Kundalini lives? So maybe Pirate is right. Ooh, two meanings. Maybe the Kundalini is the 'outer' meaning and the farming anti-god strangers is the 'occult' meaning?
Certainly since the character inside the dragon wears a crown. This seems to represent the activated crown chakra.

Old 18-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #18
musicaddict

It looks like they are being spat out because they don't taste good
musicaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #19
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
I just put the word fragments into my latin dictionary.

DI means From Deus or, From God, buttt, you'll notice it's written backwards, so it would mean from the opposite of God?

The Hof and Hol I can't find much for. Holus means Vegetable and Holitor Market Gardener which would fit in with the food theme and eating humans.

The Hof I think is actually Hos as S and F look the same in some language. If that's correct then it's the word root for Stranger, Hospes.

So assuming I'm right, it's the Strangers from the Anti-God who are here to Farm us like Vegetables. Certainly matches the image of the reptile eating the human.

[edit] HOStiatus means Provided with Victims!!
Hof Ia = Villa Ia.

Am I right in thinking the place window used to belong to a private Villa?

Though your interpretation is much more entertaining.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 18-02-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 18-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #20
lighthouse

Quote:
Source? Where is that church or what is it?
First one looks photoshoped.
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote