Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
klc_infowarrior

Default Billy Ray Cyrus:My family is under attack by Satan

Billy Ray Cyrus in GQ: My family is under attack by Satan, I'm 'scared for' daughter Miley

Since condemning Miley Cyrus' bong scandal in December, Billy Ray Cyrus hasn't said much about his daughter or the controversies that keep surrounding her.

But in an interview conducted a mere five days after the video leaked, for GQ's March issue, he comes out swinging.

Among the most startling revelations is an admission that "Hannah Montana" "destroyed" his family and his fear that 18-year-old Miley could possibly end up meeting the same tragic fate that befell controversial stars that came before her namely, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.

"Every time something happened in Miley's career, every time the train went off the track, if you will Vanity Fair, pole-dancing, whatever scandal it was her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put me ... 'Somebody's shooting at Miley! Put the old man up there!'" Billy Ray told the magazine about why he used to have such a strong public presence in his daughter's life.

"Well, I took it, because I'm her daddy, and that's what daddies do," he added. "'Okay, nail me to the cross, I'll take it ' "

Now the 49-year-old father of six said he realized "they used me every time." And he eventually reached his breaking point, choosing not to attend the starlet's 18th birthday party last year.

"You know why I didn't go? Because they were having it in a bar," he explained. "It was wrong. It was for 21-years-old and up. Once again all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, 'Daddy endorsed this stuff ... '"

"If I would have went out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that's going on right now with the bong. They'd be hanging it on my ass," Billy Ray continued. "I had the common sense ... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

Billy Ray, who is in the process of divorcing Miley's mom Tish, said he knew something was especially wrong in the days before the video of the teen star smoking salvia from a bong hit the web.

He explained to the magazine that he had heard her "handlers" were concerned about a missing iPhone and bartering with the people who obtained it.

"And that was on the heels, the week previous, of some pictures from Spain [which showed Miley drinking a beer] a five- or seven-day period of just boom!" he recalled. "There's a train wreck happening and my daughter's right in the middle of it."

Since he didn't know what was on the missing phone, Billy Ray said he tried to find out through Miley's team.

"They told me it was none of my business," he claimed. "I'm dealing with somebody that had only known my daughter for possibly four years and I'm her daddy. I was pretty damn insulted."

"And I took that as the ultimate alarm," he continued. "'It's none of your business'! None of my business that you're out running around L.A. trying to buy kids' computers and phones because there's something about my daughter?"

In her own recent interview with Marie Claire, Miley apologized for disappointing her fans with the drug incident, but also noted that it's "normal" to be "imperfect" at her age.

Billy Ray made a similar concession in the GQ interview, admitting, "There's no doubt I did stuff when I was a teenager that I'm sure could have turned out horribly."

"I've done some stupid crap I do stupid crap. We all do. But it's different when you sit back and you see it happening to your little girl," he explained. "I feel like I got to try. It's my daughter"

"And," Billy Ray added, "some of these handlers are perhaps more interested in handling Miley's money than her safety and her career," something that leaves him "scared for her."

Billy Ray went on to discuss how fame ultimately cut short the lives of Jackson, Cobain and Smith, which has made him all the more eager to help his daughter navigate through life in the spotlight.

When he looks back on Miley's rapid rise to fame through "Hannah Montana," on which they both starred, he said he sees how "the business was driving a wedge between us."

"It destroyed my family. I'll tell you right now the damn show destroyed my family," Billy Ray declared, before admitting he wishes they never agreed to do the Disney Channel show.

"I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah," he said.
"I'd erase it all in a second if I could."

And for those who believe Billy Ray's concern is really about whether his daughter will continue to be a cash cow, he offered to set the record straight.

"I've never made a dime off of Miley," he insisted. "You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

Billy Ray didn't place all the blame on those currently in Miley's life. There are also evil forces at work, he claimed.

"Somewhere along this journey, both mine and Miley's faith has been shaken," he said. "That saddens me the most."

His family, Billy Ray argued, is now being ruined by Satan.

"No doubt," he insisted. "There's no doubt about it."

And Billy Ray also held himself partially responsible for his daughter's behavior.

"How many interviews did I give and say, 'You know what's important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids'? I said it a lot," he admitted. "And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, 'You don't need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.' Well, I'm the first guy to say to them right now: You were right."

"I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt,'" he continued. "I should have, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz1E4aY3hSC
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
mav68erick

sell your soul for stardom you get what you deserve in my book.
mav68erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
impotentwhitecapitalist

^ show some empathy for fuck sake!

good to hear he's waking up; save your daughter man! almost brings me to tears to here this from Billy Ray, someone who's been in the business for so long, it's truly a sign that the tides are turning... thanks for this interview.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #4
nashvegas

damn, beat me to it. Just saw it on my g/f's laptop. Here is what I got

Billy Ray Cyrus: "I'm Scared For Miley"
Miley Cyrus' daddy tells GQ he took the blame for her photo shoot, bong-smoking and pole-dancing scandals because her handlers made him. Now he's scared she's in danger.

http://start.toshiba.com/video/play/...annels/celebtv

video for you guys to watch
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 04:18 AM   #5
klc_infowarrior

I love this part:

Quote:
her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers
Old 16-02-2011, 05:12 AM   #6
tolkienite

I love the 'handlers' part.

They're called handlers for a reason; she's a feral little animal.
tolkienite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
j35p3r4d0

this man is beginning to understand the flow on effects of forging a 'career' as a cultural manipulation tool for the rest of the world.

they eat themselves alive.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #8
torus

Or, is this laying the groundwork for a new a reality-TV show, and a whole new line of action figures? Miley...THE POSSESSION! head-spinning and projectile vomiting all the way!! poltergeists, creepy agents, divorce, Billy Ray's descent into alcohol, cocaine, and scandal. The people want more!!!
Old 16-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
nashvegas

haha, I shouldn't laugh but its pretty funny.. maybe this is material for an upcoming Billy Ray album. He going true country here. Twangin' on a banjo singing bout how "Ollll' Billy Ray went to the CrossROOOAADS and sold his soul to the Devil for a minute of GOoooold." Its all there: Divorce, Crazy kids, addictions, sold the soul.. it will work!

Get his handlers on it now!!!
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
steevo
Inactive

Billy Ray Cyrus sold his soul to the devil, and Miley Cyrus sold hers, under the guidance of her father. The chickens are coming home to roost, by the sounds of it.

An interesting article. Maybe he is awakening, or maybe it's some sort of psy-op. I dont know.

I dont have any REAL sympathy for the Cyrus family, but they ARE human beings, and I like to hope that he is gonna change his ways, and stop sucking satans cock. It's all in Billy Ray Cyrus' hands if he wants redemption/salvation - The article is a start.

He has fucked up bad. Karma.

Last edited by steevo; 16-02-2011 at 09:05 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
nelletuorg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav68erick View Post
sell your soul for stardom you get what you deserve in my book.
Exactly my feelings. Too bad Billy boy, that things aren't working out for you. But looks like you still know how to get your face back in the media.

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
scootleroyale

Pal: Miley Is Steaming Mad About Billy Ray's Betrayal
http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/17/m...ay-gq-fallout/

Quote:
Miley Cyrus is furious that her country singin' daddy, Billy Ray, sat down with GQ to bash the Disney show that made them mega-rich, as well as for his comments saying he's "scared" for his daughter's well-being. Now, I'm hearing that the 'Hannah Montana' star has signaled that she wants him to clam up and stop acting like another infamous stage dad.

"To say Miley is angry is an understatement," a friend of the Disney star tells me. "She's furious that her own flesh and blood would make a private matter so public. Who does he think he is, Michael Lohan?"

In GQ, Billy Ray said, "The damn show ['Hannah Montana'] destroyed my family" and he would "erase it all in a second if I could."

He also dipped into personal matters by claiming, "She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger."

While Miley hasn't commented publicly about the article, friends tell me the actress-singer is mystified, saying it's "unforgivable" that Billy Ray would randomly start biting the hand that fed him, as well as gab about his kid's personal life.

"This isn't what a father does," my source says. "He never said a bad world about 'Hannah Montana' all those years it made millions for the family, and now that Miley has turned 18 and is making her own decisions, he does this. Unforgivable."

There have also been rumblings that Miley and Billy Ray haven't actually spoken since December, before his interview for the GQ article. "Miley has told him that if he wants to talk with her he has her number," the friend reveals. "It's been the same number she always has had."

Call your kid, Billy Ray!
Who want's to bet this 'friend' was actually just one of those handlers that Billy Ray was referring to?
scootleroyale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #13
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelletuorg7 View Post
Exactly my feelings. Too bad Billy boy, that things aren't working out for you. But looks like you still know how to get your face back in the media.
Well he sure didn't get where he is by his talent, or because that Achy-Breaky shit was a good song. Don't know much about his daughter or her career but I suspect it's about the same.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #14
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootleroyale View Post
Pal: Miley Is Steaming Mad About Billy Ray's Betrayal
http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/17/m...ay-gq-fallout/

Who want's to bet this 'friend' was actually just one of those handlers that Billy Ray was referring to?
agreed. I bet miley doesn't even know about the article. The PTB are sending out a warning to Billy Ray.
Old 18-02-2011, 07:46 AM   #15
impotentwhitecapitalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Billy Ray Cyrus sold his soul to the devil, and Miley Cyrus sold hers, under the guidance of her father. The chickens are coming home to roost, by the sounds of it.

An interesting article. Maybe he is awakening, or maybe it's some sort of psy-op. I dont know.

I dont have any REAL sympathy for the Cyrus family, but they ARE human beings, and I like to hope that he is gonna change his ways, and stop sucking satans cock. It's all in Billy Ray Cyrus' hands if he wants redemption/salvation - The article is a start.

He has fucked up bad. Karma.
truf
Old 18-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #16
lewi

Thumbs up He makes millions then bites the hand that fed him

Last edited by lewi; 18-02-2011 at 06:51 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #17
steevo
Inactive

Dont bite the hand that feeds you
Old 19-02-2011, 12:56 AM   #18
christ4life

There are really some sickos on the red carpet. Seems like this guy talking to Noah Cyrus to dance for him is looking at her butt.

christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #19
sylph

I must admit I wrote on some newspaper article response to Miley Cyrus dressing like a tart when the film as Hannah Montana had only just come out.

My little girl was well into Hannah Montana, we came to an agreement that it was okay for her to buy Hannah Montana songs and clothes but not Miley Cyrus because she was a grown up and dressed to old for her to copy.

That seemed to work well until she started hating Miley for acting like a slapper...oh well...I guess they'll be another disney starlet to copy soon....in fact there's Selina Gomez...watch this space!

Also interesting is the 'handlers' it made me think of Marilyn Monroe and Brittney Spears and how there were suggestions that they were 'monarchs', sex slaves for the elite.....hmmm

I can understand how he must feel as a dad, but how much of that is learning to let go of the controls of a teenager...financially and morally?

He thought he had it all under control but I guess she didn't have time to find out who she was...until now....lets hope that's all it is....I send my prayers to him and his family as much as I would anyone going through tough times with their kids and relationships.....
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #20
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
Billy Ray Cyrus in GQ: My family is under attack by Satan, I'm 'scared for' daughter Miley

Since condemning Miley Cyrus' bong scandal in December, Billy Ray Cyrus hasn't said much about his daughter or the controversies that keep surrounding her.

But in an interview conducted a mere five days after the video leaked, for GQ's March issue, he comes out swinging.

Among the most startling revelations is an admission that "Hannah Montana" "destroyed" his family and his fear that 18-year-old Miley could possibly end up meeting the same tragic fate that befell controversial stars that came before her namely, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.

"Every time something happened in Miley's career, every time the train went off the track, if you will Vanity Fair, pole-dancing, whatever scandal it was her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put me ... 'Somebody's shooting at Miley! Put the old man up there!'" Billy Ray told the magazine about why he used to have such a strong public presence in his daughter's life.

"Well, I took it, because I'm her daddy, and that's what daddies do," he added. "'Okay, nail me to the cross, I'll take it ' "

Now the 49-year-old father of six said he realized "they used me every time." And he eventually reached his breaking point, choosing not to attend the starlet's 18th birthday party last year.

"You know why I didn't go? Because they were having it in a bar," he explained. "It was wrong. It was for 21-years-old and up. Once again all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, 'Daddy endorsed this stuff ... '"

"If I would have went out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that's going on right now with the bong. They'd be hanging it on my ass," Billy Ray continued. "I had the common sense ... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

Billy Ray, who is in the process of divorcing Miley's mom Tish, said he knew something was especially wrong in the days before the video of the teen star smoking salvia from a bong hit the web.

He explained to the magazine that he had heard her "handlers" were concerned about a missing iPhone and bartering with the people who obtained it.

"And that was on the heels, the week previous, of some pictures from Spain [which showed Miley drinking a beer] a five- or seven-day period of just boom!" he recalled. "There's a train wreck happening and my daughter's right in the middle of it."

Since he didn't know what was on the missing phone, Billy Ray said he tried to find out through Miley's team.

"They told me it was none of my business," he claimed. "I'm dealing with somebody that had only known my daughter for possibly four years and I'm her daddy. I was pretty damn insulted."

"And I took that as the ultimate alarm," he continued. "'It's none of your business'! None of my business that you're out running around L.A. trying to buy kids' computers and phones because there's something about my daughter?"

In her own recent interview with Marie Claire, Miley apologized for disappointing her fans with the drug incident, but also noted that it's "normal" to be "imperfect" at her age.

Billy Ray made a similar concession in the GQ interview, admitting, "There's no doubt I did stuff when I was a teenager that I'm sure could have turned out horribly."

"I've done some stupid crap I do stupid crap. We all do. But it's different when you sit back and you see it happening to your little girl," he explained. "I feel like I got to try. It's my daughter"

"And," Billy Ray added, "some of these handlers are perhaps more interested in handling Miley's money than her safety and her career," something that leaves him "scared for her."

Billy Ray went on to discuss how fame ultimately cut short the lives of Jackson, Cobain and Smith, which has made him all the more eager to help his daughter navigate through life in the spotlight.

When he looks back on Miley's rapid rise to fame through "Hannah Montana," on which they both starred, he said he sees how "the business was driving a wedge between us."

"It destroyed my family. I'll tell you right now the damn show destroyed my family," Billy Ray declared, before admitting he wishes they never agreed to do the Disney Channel show.

"I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah," he said.
"I'd erase it all in a second if I could."

And for those who believe Billy Ray's concern is really about whether his daughter will continue to be a cash cow, he offered to set the record straight.

"I've never made a dime off of Miley," he insisted. "You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

Billy Ray didn't place all the blame on those currently in Miley's life. There are also evil forces at work, he claimed.

"Somewhere along this journey, both mine and Miley's faith has been shaken," he said. "That saddens me the most."

His family, Billy Ray argued, is now being ruined by Satan.

"No doubt," he insisted. "There's no doubt about it."

And Billy Ray also held himself partially responsible for his daughter's behavior.

"How many interviews did I give and say, 'You know what's important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids'? I said it a lot," he admitted. "And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, 'You don't need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.' Well, I'm the first guy to say to them right now: You were right."

"I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt,'" he continued. "I should have, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz1E4aY3hSC
Did BRC actually say those words "My family is under attack by Satan", cos I dont see it quoting it in that article ? It SEEMS like they are out to get him.