Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #1101
labouysse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I went up to look at the Lockerbie damage afterwards and the Pensylvania hole was no where near the same kind of hole.
Really - you actually went up to Lockerbie in 1988 or soon afterwards?

Why would a hole made by a plane blown up in mid air and one that crashed at full speed into the ground be similar?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #1102
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
They did scramble fighters, just too late.

Quite different crashes really.

What info was lost?
Wasn't the FBI/CIA hall of records stored in huilding 7?
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:36 AM   #1103
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Really - you actually went up to Lockerbie in 1988 or soon afterwards?

Why would a hole made by a plane blown up in mid air and one that crashed at full speed into the ground be similar?
Yes a few of us went to Lockerbie, the main groove in the ground was quite extensive and much bigger than the film footage seen in Pen.
I know a guy who was in the RAF Regiment who was on the search team for finding bodies etc, who found a suited guy still sitting in his seat strapped in almost without any marks on him.

The two accidents were different but the result of metal hitting the ground the same.

The lockerbie incident came down at speed from ceiling height, on local MSM the time of explosion was said to be roughly above Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales on a steep tradjectory, that's a good 100 miles from explosion to ground zero.

The Us flight the same into the ground so why not so much of the plane found or that's what the footage showed, did the plane bury itself out of sight.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #1104
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't the FBI/CIA hall of records stored in huilding 7?
I am not sure, perhaps you could elucidate.....

Quote:
Yes a few of us went to Lockerbie, the main groove in the ground was quite extensive and much bigger than the film footage seen in Pen.
I know a guy who was in the RAF Regiment who was on the search team for finding bodies etc, who found a suited guy still sitting in his seat strapped in almost without any marks on him.
Quote:
The two accidents were different but the result of metal hitting the ground the same.
Flight 93 hit the ground in one piece. The two impacts were quite different.

Quote:
The lockerbie incident came down at speed from ceiling height, on local MSM the time of explosion was said to be roughly above Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales on a steep tradjectory, that's a good 100 miles from explosion to ground zero.

The Us flight the same into the ground so why not so much of the plane found or that's what the footage showed, did the plane bury itself out of sight.
It did bury itself for the most part, due to the angle and speed of impact.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #1105
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I am not sure, perhaps you could elucidate.....

Flight 93 hit the ground in one piece. The two impacts were quite different.

It did bury itself for the most part, due to the angle and speed of impact.
I remember the guy I know who was on the search team say the parts of the 747 were comparable to both flight.

A 747 is roughly twice the size and weight of the 757 and the speeds and angles the same, the debris obviously more on the 747 due to it's passenger baggage and the 757 with only a dozen or so aboard far less, so there are some pictures to go off of.

Thanks for clear and polite info
Old 03-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #1106
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
I remember the guy I know who was on the search team say the parts of the 747 were comparable to both flight.

A 747 is roughly twice the size and weight of the 757 and the speeds and angles the same, the debris obviously more on the 747 due to it's passenger baggage and the 757 with only a dozen or so aboard far less, so there are some pictures to go off of.

Thanks for clear and polite info
Yes the 747 is bigger, the point I was making was the speed and angle were different and the fact the 747 was not intact upon impact makes a difference, also the ground was different in both cases.

Quote:
Investigators believe that within three seconds of the explosion, the cockpit, fuselage, and No. 3 engine were falling separately. The fuselage continued moving forward and down until it reached 19,000 ft (5,800 m), at which point its dive became almost vertical.[18]

As you see, it is apparent that the plane broke up before impact.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #1107
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yes the 747 is bigger, the point I was making was the speed and angle were different and the fact the 747 was not intact upon impact makes a difference, also the ground was different in both cases.

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you see, it is apparent that the plane broke up before impact.
When you see a lengthy groove carved into the ground as we did you automatically know that what made it wasn't travelling vertically and it was horizontal and fast, the earth it moved was both impressive and devastating an engine I think it was.
I'm looking at things logicaly really, something that size and weight traveling at mach. 87 Doesn't suddenly stop travelling forward, the smaller pieces may be slowed by air breaking but a wing say that is almost the size of a 757 fuselage, that would keep up at least a greater forward motion or terminal velocity until impact.

I believe the investigators believe some parts were almost vertical on landing because of the nature of their intactness on the ground.

The debris of the 747 was found in an eleven mile stretch indicating a speedy forward motion.

Flight 93 must have been flying straight down to dissapear like it did.

Clears up a few things for me, cheers.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #1108
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
When you see a lengthy groove carved into the ground as we did you automatically know that what made it wasn't travelling vertically and it was horizontal and fast, the earth it moved was both impressive and devastating an engine I think it was.
I'm looking at things logicaly really, something that size and weight traveling at mach. 87 Doesn't suddenly stop travelling forward, the smaller pieces may be slowed by air breaking but a wing say that is almost the size of a 757 fuselage, that would keep up at least a greater forward motion or terminal velocity until impact.

I believe the investigators believe some parts were almost vertical on landing because of the nature of their intactness on the ground.

The debris of the 747 was found in an eleven mile stretch indicating a speedy forward motion.

Flight 93 must have been flying straight down to dissapear like it did.

Clears up a few things for me, cheers.
No problem.

Flight 93 did travel fast and crashed upside down. The ground it hit was relatively soft soil, so the aircraft displaced the soil when it penetrated and then the soil fell in on top of the plane somewhat, therefore you couldn't see much of the plane at all.

Of course as the plane met the bedrock below the soil, it come to an abrupt stop and fragmented further. If you drop a rock in dry sand from a small height, you will see it go below the sand and bury itself, kind of like what flight 93 did.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #1109
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Thumbs up WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood

Could this be why Mr. Jones has never supported Dr. Judy Wood's research and textbook? However, in my opinion, I believe that "the Zionists did it" is a ruse because I do not believe that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are impotent ignorant fools.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent
On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidentally the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping yours hands 100 times in 10 seconds. To fully understand Dr. Judy Wood's research you must read her 540 page textbook.

The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying. By reading Dr. Wood's research and collection of evidence as compiled in her textbook the truth is known, so there is no need to "Re-investigate 9/11". If you want unity, then seek the truth by reading her textbook. If you were assigned to do a book report, would you read the book or rely on rumors, conjecture, and uninformed opinions from other people? This isn't about beliefs, it is about evidence.

David Icke Books - Exposing The Dreamworld We Believe To Be Real
http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/inde...&productId=283
amandareckonwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #1110
ex sheep
Forum Advisor

This topic is Dr. Judy Wood's Book: Where Did The Towers Go?

Anyone who goes off topic from now on WILL recieve notices to the effect
No more.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #1111
the apprentice
Inactive

Thumbs up Steering party has spoken

An unseen weapon, but no evidence, alice in wonderland stuff and scary stuff if true, why would they place dozens of military bases around Iran and not use this weapon to vapourise the nuclear plants in Iran or any military superstructures without wasting men and money.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #1112
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Quote:
An unseen weapon, but no evidence, alice in wonderland stuff and scary stuff if true, why would they place dozens of military bases around Iran and not use this weapon to vapourise the nuclear plants in Iran or any military superstructures without wasting men and money.
There is plenty of evidence. Read her textbook. If you missed what I previously stated, I said: It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping yours hands 100 times in 10 seconds. To fully understand Dr. Judy Wood's research you must read her 540 page textbook.

The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying. By reading Dr. Wood's research and collection of evidence as compiled in her textbook the truth is known, so there is no need to "Re-investigate 9/11". If you want unity, then seek the truth by reading her textbook. If you were assigned to do a book report, would you read the book or rely on rumors, conjecture, and uninformed opinions from other people? This isn't about beliefs, it is about evidence."

"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."
Old 08-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #1113
musicmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandareckonwith View Post
Could this be why Mr. Jones has never supported Dr. Judy Wood's research and textbook? However, in my opinion, I believe that "the Zionists did it" is a ruse because I do not believe that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are impotent ignorant fools.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent
On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidentally the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping yours hands 100 times in 10 seconds. To fully understand Dr. Judy Wood's research you must read her 540 page textbook.

The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying. By reading Dr. Wood's research and collection of evidence as compiled in her textbook the truth is known, so there is no need to "Re-investigate 9/11". If you want unity, then seek the truth by reading her textbook. If you were assigned to do a book report, would you read the book or rely on rumors, conjecture, and uninformed opinions from other people? This isn't about beliefs, it is about evidence.

David Icke Books - Exposing The Dreamworld We Believe To Be Real
http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/inde...&productId=283
I seriously doubt Alex jones is an intelligence tool considering what he discusses on his show. Some people will have difficulty accepting Judy's theory because they are unaware of the state of technology. The point is he knows it was an inside job.
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." Ben Rich, former director of Lockheed's Skunk Works
musicmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #1114
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Default WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmaker View Post
I seriously doubt Alex Jones is an intelligence tool considering what he discusses on his show. Some people will have difficulty accepting Judy's theory because they are unaware of the state of technology. The point is he knows it was an inside job.
I noticed that you address Dr. Judy Wood, B.S.,M.S., Ph.d. as "Judy". Are you an old family friend or close relative of her? Dr. Judy Wood does not have a theory. She presents overwhelming and irrefutable evidence in her 540 page textbook. What should be done about those covering up Dr. Judy Wood's research and collection of evidence like Alex Jones? Should they face a firing squad or spend life in prison?

Last edited by amandareckonwith; 09-03-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #1115
musicmaker

Quote:
I noticed that you address Dr. Judy Wood, B.S.,M.S., Ph.d. as "Judy". Are you an old family friend or close relative of her? Dr. Judy Wood does not have a theory. She presents overwhelming and irrefutable evidence in her 540 page textbook. What should be done about those covering up Dr. Judy Wood's research and collection of evidence like Alex Jones? Should they face a firing squad or spend life in prison?
Easy fella Judy is just a person the same as everyone else. I doubt she would want everyone calling her Dr. Judy Wood, B.S.,M.S., Ph.d.

I don't think Alex Jones is covering up her research. If he doesn't believe it, it's his choice but he's not pushing the official theory. The evidence she puts forward is very contraversial and very difficult for alot of people to come to terms with. In my opinion this is on the same scale as trying to convince people the world is round.

If her evidence is correct and I believe it is the people who are deliberately covering it up are complicit in the murder of 3000 people and should be sentanced in a criminal court and will most likely receive the death penalty.
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." Ben Rich, former director of Lockheed's Skunk Works
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #1116
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Quote:
Easy fella Judy is just a person the same as everyone else. I doubt she would want everyone calling her Dr. Judy Wood, B.S.,M.S., Ph.d.

I don't think Alex Jones is covering up her research. If he doesn't believe it, it's his choice but he's not pushing the official theory. The evidence she puts forward is very contraversial (controversial) and very difficult for alot (a lot) of people to come to terms with. In my opinion this is on the same scale as trying to convince people the world is round.

If her evidence is correct and I believe it is the people who are deliberately covering it up are complicit in the murder of 3000 people and should be sentanced (sentenced) in a criminal court and will most likely receive the death penalty.
If you don't believe Alex Jones is covering up Dr. Judy Wood's research then post something positive and supportive in their forum and see how long it takes for you to be banned. How do you address your physician? I don't address mine with his first name. That is disrespectful. The evidence is not too complicated or difficult to understand. All you have to do is read Dr. Judy Wood's textbook. The problem is people who don't think for themselves and arrive at conclusions based on opinion and consensus and not evidence.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #1117
labouysse
Banned

Quote:

If her evidence is correct and I believe it is the people who are deliberately covering it up are complicit in the murder of 3000 people and should be sentanced in a criminal court and will most likely receive the death penalty.
What is her evidence?

All we ever get from Amanda is "buy her book" spam.

Seriously - what is her evidence?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #1118
musicmaker

Quote:
What is her evidence?

Seriously, move along

Quote:
If you don't believe Alex Jones is covering up Dr. Judy Wood's research then post something positive and supportive in their forum and see how long it takes for you to be banned. How do you address your physician? I don't address mine with his first name. That is disrespectful. The evidence is not too complicated or difficult to understand. All you have to do is read Dr. Judy Wood's textbook. The problem is people who don't think for themselves and arrive at conclusions based on opinion and consensus and not evidence.
I've not tried posting on his site so can't comment but I listen to Alex Jones nearly everyday and there is no way he some kind of intelligence tool, it's just not possible. I have heard him briefly discuss Judy's work with Jesse Ventura and he was skeptical. This is because he thought she was trying to divide the community. I would prefer that he was onboard with Judy's work of course but what he does with his show more than makes up for it. That piece you posted on him is just a smear campaign, by posting that you are doing them a favour.

I'm not disrespectful to Judy by not referring to her as Dr Wood all the time she is not my physician. I have watched many interviews and she is a very down to earth lady. I really don't think she would hold it against me considering the support I have given to her work in this forum
Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #1119
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Quote:
Seriously, move along

I've not tried posting on his site so can't comment but I listen to Alex Jones nearly everyday and there is no way he some kind of intelligence tool, it's just not possible. I have heard him briefly discuss Judy's work with Jesse Ventura and he was skeptical. This is because he thought she was trying to divide the community. I would prefer that he was onboard with Judy's work of course but what he does with his show more than makes up for it. That piece you posted on him is just a smear campaign, by posting that you are doing them a favour.

I'm not disrespectful to Judy by not referring to her as Dr Wood all the time she is not my physician. I have watched many interviews and she is a very down to earth lady. I really don't think she would hold it against me considering the support I have given to her work in this forum
I have direct personal experience with Alex that conflicts with your "impression". If you call in to his show and mention Dr. Judy Wood you will be disconnected. Just because I've read and support the research and evidence she presents in her textbook it does not give me license to be disrespectful. Do posters refer to professional disinformation agents like Dr. Steven Jones as "Steve"? Again, this is perception management.

Try to create a page for Dr. Judy Wood in Wikipedia and see what happens...

Wikipedia search "Dr. Judy Wood"

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ulltext=Search

But there is a page for Steve, a professional 9/11 disinformation agent...

Steve
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #1120
amandareckonwith
Inactive

Quote:
What is her evidence?

The subject of this thread is Dr. Judy Wood's Book: Where Did The Towers Go?

It is not spam to inform people that they must read her book and discover the evidence on their own and not rely on the uninformed "opinions" or 'beliefs" of other people because this IS the the subject. However, your remark and accusation of spam is OFF TOPIC AND DISRUPTIVE TO PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION. Read WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? and empower yourself with the evidence. Once again I say, "It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping your hands 100 times in 10 seconds.

Now those that have read her textbook know the truth. Those covering it up should be held accountable. After all, it is the cover up that has enabled what has transpired since 9/11, not what happened on 9/11. So the cover up of 9/11 has been a far worse crime than 9/11 itself. Remember, the truth is known and is knowable. What should be done about those covering it up? Should they face a firing squad or spend life in prison?"