Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 01:21 AM   #1
leon11

Default Best Ways To Reduce Your Body's pH

I was wondering if anyone could help with controlling my acid levels, as I think that theyre far too high.
Are products such as Rennie, really effective? or are they just scams like most other things, I wonder...
Ive read that fresh lemon juice is very acidic but actually lowers your acidity levels when digested. Its all very confusing!

Any help appreciated =)
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 AM   #2
kiolm

Try baking soda in water.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
allure

I've read that while things like Rennie deal with the symptoms of heartbnurn, they actually worsen the cause.

Try drinking a capful of apple cider vinegar in the glasses of water you drink throughout the day.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:33 AM   #4
moving finger
Banned

Your body's pH varies depending on where you look, and is regulated by all manner of homeostatic mechanisms over which you have no control.

Stomach acid can be altered with things like Rennies, which basically add chalk to the acid in your stomach to produce water & salt, diluting the acid. It's a short term solution, and your stomach will compensate for lower pH levels by producing more acid in the long run.

Good diet & lower stress levels will do more than tablets
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
jconnar

Herbal tea including the follow.

Green Tea bag
Juice of one fresh lemon
Crushed fresh Garlic
Crushed fresh Ginger
Finely chopped green parsley
Hot water

This is my own concoction, I feel like a wicked witch.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:06 AM   #6
healingisfreedom

Have you heard of the pH Miracle by Dr Robert Young? Bodily acid-alkaline balance is his focus. I think his work is excellent.
Visit www.phmiracleliving.com or articlesofhealth.blogspot.com.

I think some of the best things you can do are:

* Super hydrate; drink at least 3 litres (preferably more like 4-5) of pure water per day
* Drink green drinks. Put wheatgrass or other grass powders in water, or drink fresh wheatgrass juice
* Eat heaps of dark green and yellow vegetables, also sprouts and green veggie juices. Eat heaps of fresh vegetables in general (except mushrooms and white potato)
* Take sea salt, rock salt or bicarbonate salts of sodium, magnesium, calcium and/or potassium mixed with some water
* Have plenty of good fats from avocado, soaked almonds or Brazil nuts, and cold-pressed oils from olive, borage, flax, hemp
* Low sugar citrus (eg lemon, lime, grapefruit) is great
* It may be good to reduce or eliminate these very acid-forming foods: processed/junk/refined food of any sort, rancid cooked oils, dairy, animal foods in general (especially factory farmed), sugars and sweeteners (even "natural" ones), microwaved foods, yeast and all fungi, all alcohol and caffeine. (There are a few more of them but I think these are a good place to start).
* Meditate, laugh, be positive and relaxed; your thoughts can also affect your pH.
* Do gentle exercise, never over-exercise.
* Trampolining is good for getting the lymphatic system moving and helping to get rid of acids.

I hope that helps in some way at least..

Last edited by healingisfreedom; 09-02-2011 at 07:26 AM.
healingisfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #7
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Your body's pH varies depending on where you look, and is regulated by all manner of homeostatic mechanisms over which you have no control.

Stomach acid can be altered with things like Rennies, which basically add chalk to the acid in your stomach to produce water & salt, diluting the acid. It's a short term solution, and your stomach will compensate for lower pH levels by producing more acid in the long run.

Good diet & lower stress levels will do more than tablets
The only things in your body that should be acid is your stomach and your urine. Everywhere else should be alkaline.
Meaning your blood and saliva.
You have complete control.
If you take sodium bicarbonate it will immediately raise your body's ph level.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
leon11

thanks all. there's still much for me to try.

I guess the really difficult part of healthy living is the unknown....ie. because there are so many variables with our health, its hard to know what is working and what isnt. Until its too late! And because Im not a whizz at chemistry and stuff, I worry what the powers have concocted to combat our usual solutions. I probably need to become more in tune with my own body, and listen to (/interpret better) what it is telling me. But yeh, it can be very confusing and disheartening for me sometimes!

Our pH levels seem a very important topic though. Ive also read that cancer is a big effect of high acidity levels. I think this is one of the main areas that the PTB concentrate on manipulating us through. Hell, Citric acid is in almost everything sold in the shops. Many of the E numbers are highly acidic too...whereas all those foods that have been used less and less are the alkaline ones.
Anyways Im waffling....thanks for the advice guys =)
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:20 AM   #9
kiolm

Oh I forgot. Juicing. If you have a juicer.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
turquoisefire777

organic spirulina and or chlorella. just make sure they have no fillers like silicon dioxide etc.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote