Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default How are we to defeat the reptilians??

We need ideas for positive action, not just a bunch of people grumbling about something vague on this forum.

My idea to overcome the reptilian threat is to identify the physical differences and use them against the reptilian. One obvious difference is cold blood/warm blood. Humans are warm blooded mammals, and reptiles are cold blooded. We should be able to use this difference to help the human race get off it's knees!
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
obscuria
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
We need ideas for positive action, not just a bunch of people grumbling about something vague on this forum.

My idea to overcome the reptilian threat is to identify the physical differences and use them against the reptilian. One obvious difference is cold blood/warm blood. Humans are warm blooded mammals, and reptiles are cold blooded. We should be able to use this difference to help the human race get off it's knees!
Those are all words... you don't know how to face them.
However, I have read somewhere other iphotesis about these beings and how to "get well" with them. If this can help.
They are said to be a population of kinda "warriors": in less words, you should demonster that you are strong, too, somehoiw... also showing some martial arts techniques to them (or other aliens, it is said), scares them a bit, or they stop pissing you off. Or, someone else said "just RUN!" when you see them. lol
obscuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Thats not very helpful- in fact a little "Obscure" oh Obscura, your point is sorely missed.

I am wanting ACTION, not words. We may need to infiltrate the dis-info agents, and learn more about the Illuminae by close observation. Then when we have learnt their weaknesses, we may strike! And first of all by going on strike is a good idea, mass refusal to co-operate.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
quilliard
Senior Member
 
quilliard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seaside Park New Jersey
Posts: 292
Default

Accept them. That is how you defeat them.

Also trying to classify them by the "Size of their heads" or "Shape of their nose" smells an awful lot like what has been down in the past. Nazi's are the first to come to mind and then that Scugtuiggy (Spelling) experiment with African Americans.

If all where made in the image of "One" then they are of us and we are of them."

Also in my person opinion, I believe that the term "Reptilian" has been blown out of proportion. Maybe the message that was sent was more "Don't be a snake. (Reptile)" Possibly referring to the "Garden of Eden".

Maybe it is we that are acting "Cold Blooded"

Shock the Karma
__________________
Is this our future? Dump Miner
Is this the answer? Common Sense Ideals
quilliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #5
doggy serious
Senior Member
 
doggy serious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Slough
Posts: 127
Default make peace not war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
We need ideas for positive action, not just a bunch of people grumbling about something vague on this forum.

My idea to overcome the reptilian threat is to identify the physical differences and use them against the reptilian. One obvious difference is cold blood/warm blood. Humans are warm blooded mammals, and reptiles are cold blooded. We should be able to use this difference to help the human race get off it's knees!

why defeat them? why not come to some sort of arrangement or agreement,, sure they done some horrible things,, but so have you. ,, you know what,,and i think david icke has said this aswell,, but it seems they (the few) are scared of us (the many) and there acting out of fear. i know this sounds a bit wrongish,,, but cant we use love as our wepon? and work out a way to be friends? ot seems if we can come up with a way to subsitute the energy source they require they wouldnt do the nasty thing the y do,,,wen i say nasty they might see it as a nesscity as survival... im sure if chickens who et mass produced and then slaughterd would sort of say the same if they could talk,, and the funny thing is we dont soley relie on chicken meat to survive (assuming the repton's soley survive on the energy they get from us)


saying that,,, if you still want to defeat them what youculd try is to enhace the power of the supersonic sound that emits a frequincie that exposes them and take it from there..

Suoersonic reference: can specify exactly were i got it from,, but i can tell you its somewere in that huge retillian database thing on the reptillian archive in the dave icke website reptillian archive.

thanx
doggy serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
obscuria
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
Thats not very helpful- in fact a little "Obscure" oh Obscura, your point is sorely missed.

I am wanting ACTION, not words. We may need to infiltrate the dis-info agents, and learn more about the Illuminae by close observation. Then when we have learnt their weaknesses, we may strike! And first of all by going on strike is a good idea, mass refusal to co-operate.

It's just "said" like what you say... why do you think they are "evil" to us? Did they make you anything? First of all, you must understand this.

I don't support "war" in general, especially if against something we don't really know for real.
In this case, I mean you must have enough information to state that they are dangerous for us and so we must stop them. In this case, if you have enough information, you have also their weaknesses and so you will focus on them.


I do believe to "reptilians", but I don't know what they want.... However, I do believe also to Illuminati, but I don't know if they are connected to reptilians, and they are quite "real". They are like a very powerful mafia.
How do you "defeat" mafia? With rebellion.
You see something is going wrong because of them? Then, if you know, tell people what's going on and "fight" without fear against them. No one wants to help you? It doesn't matter! You go on alone. In this case, people will see you and will gain more courage.

In my "little" life I have faced a bit of mafia...I have learnt that you just must fight, rebel, against it: alone or with people, it's not different. You will gain more respect and they will be pretty afraid of you. They are just like that because reality is that Illuminati, mafia etc are formed by weak people and only a few "strong" people controls them (the clever and strong people cannot be bosses of theirselves, but must get less clever-or even stupid people- as "licekrs" to have more power. They count only on the number and not in the quality, let's say.

Last edited by obscuria; 06-02-2011 at 06:20 PM.
obscuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
ebenia
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern England
Posts: 57
Default

We just have to accept that reptilians indeed do excist. When we get more information about everything and this whole system starts to collapse, we can do more.

But now, I think the best idea, is that everyone on their own, when they meet reptilians, greet them with love. That is the best thing you can really do at the moment, I think. And if someone does not think that this is action enough, then believe me, it definitely is - it is easier said than done.
ebenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quilliard View Post
Accept them. That is how you defeat them.

Also trying to classify them by the "Size of their heads" or "Shape of their nose" smells an awful lot like what has been down in the past. Nazi's are the first to come to mind and then that Scugtuiggy (Spelling) experiment with African Americans.

If all where made in the image of "One" then they are of us and we are of them."

Also in my person opinion, I believe that the term "Reptilian" has been blown out of proportion. Maybe the message that was sent was more "Don't be a snake. (Reptile)" Possibly referring to the "Garden of Eden".

Maybe it is we that are acting "Cold Blooded"

Shock the Karma
Oh, dear. You have completely misunderstood the issue here. The Reptilians ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES. Not a different race to the humans. Therefore your Nazi Eugenics arguments do not apply. The reptilian (if they exist) are a completely different species and they threaten us.

Put it this way. If you were in the jungle and a Tiger appeared and wanted to eat you, would you let it?? Well you might, but not me, I'd shoot it with a gun if it showed aggression towards me.

Of course I don't condone the shooting of Tigers, they are magnificent creatures and mostly do not harm humans. And, of course they are an endangered species, but you cannot reason with a tiger, and also you cannot reason with and tolerate a reptilian.

Maybe an alligator is a better analogy. A cold blooded reptilian creature that wants to eat you, a sane person would shoot it to save their own life if they could.

Are you letting religion cloud your thinking by any chance?? Religion is another tool of control used by the Illuminae to manipulate the dumb masses, reject it.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy serious View Post
why defeat them? why not come to some sort of arrangement or agreement,, sure they done some horrible things,, but so have you. ,, you know what,,and i think david icke has said this aswell,, but it seems they (the few) are scared of us (the many) and there acting out of fear. i know this sounds a bit wrongish,,, but cant we use love as our wepon? and work out a way to be friends? ot seems if we can come up with a way to subsitute the energy source they require they wouldnt do the nasty thing the y do,,,wen i say nasty they might see it as a nesscity as survival... im sure if chickens who et mass produced and then slaughterd would sort of say the same if they could talk,, and the funny thing is we dont soley relie on chicken meat to survive (assuming the repton's soley survive on the energy they get from us)


saying that,,, if you still want to defeat them what youculd try is to enhace the power of the supersonic sound that emits a frequincie that exposes them and take it from there..

Suoersonic reference: can specify exactly were i got it from,, but i can tell you its somewere in that huge retillian database thing on the reptillian archive in the dave icke website reptillian archive.

thanx
Humans have generally done horrible things (unless mentally ill) at the behest of the Illuminae and their puppet governments. I believe humans in charge of other humans would live in peace with one another. We are forced into war.

As I said in the above post, they are a different species, therefore it is NOT possible to reason with them as they do not share our experience of existence. So we cannot come to an agreement or arrangement with them anymore than we can with Dolphins or Dogs. To them we are inferior animals, but, I believe they underestimate us, that is one weakness of theirs.

Good point about the chickens. 10,000 chickens if they got together could kill one farmer. We could do that to the Illuminae if only we could wake up enough people.

Good point also about supersonic booms. Maybe that is the real reason that Concorde stopped flying after the staged "accident", because the sonic booms (harmless to humans) caused problems for the reptilian elite. We should campaign vigorously to have Concorde fly again as a first step.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,689
Default

Make sure your tin foil hat is securely fitted and always remember to never step on cracks in the pavement...that should keep them at bay for a while.

Lizards don't like the cold so you could try stuffing yourself in the fridge at home or hanging out in the frozen food section of your local Woolworths for a little relief.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #11
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria View Post
It's just "said" like what you say... why do you think they are "evil" to us? Did they make you anything? First of all, you must understand this.

I don't support "war" in general, especially if against something we don't really know for real.
In this case, I mean you must have enough information to state that they are dangerous for us and so we must stop them. In this case, if you have enough information, you have also their weaknesses and so you will focus on them.


I do believe to "reptilians", but I don't know what they want.... However, I do believe also to Illuminati, but I don't know if they are connected to reptilians, and they are quite "real". They are like a very powerful mafia.
How do you "defeat" mafia? With rebellion.
You see something is going wrong because of them? Then, if you know, tell people what's going on and "fight" without fear against them. No one wants to help you? It doesn't matter! You go on alone. In this case, people will see you and will gain more courage.

In my "little" life I have faced a bit of mafia...I have learnt that you just must fight, rebel, against it: alone or with people, it's not different. You will gain more respect and they will be pretty afraid of you. They are just like that because reality is that Illuminati, mafia etc are formed by weak people and only a few "strong" people controls them (the clever and strong people cannot be bosses of theirselves, but must get less clever-or even stupid people- as "licekrs" to have more power. They count only on the number and not in the quality, let's say.
Good points!

I believe that the Illuminae are behind pretty much every bad event and war that happens in the world- such as the so-called war on terror. They are behind (for just one example) the conflict between the Muslim world (Osama Bin laden is one of their puppets) and the western nominally Christian world (The several "Obama" clones are also Illuminae puppets). The purpose of this conflict between various branches of the human race is to keep us fighting each other and to prevent the possibility that the human race might rise up and fight the Illuminae themselves. Without some perceived human threat, we may spot the REAL bad guys.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebenia View Post
We just have to accept that reptilians indeed do excist. When we get more information about everything and this whole system starts to collapse, we can do more.

But now, I think the best idea, is that everyone on their own, when they meet reptilians, greet them with love. That is the best thing you can really do at the moment, I think. And if someone does not think that this is action enough, then believe me, it definitely is - it is easier said than done.
Pretend to greet them with love, and gather information that can be used against them when the revolution comes. THEN, release the hate, anger is a gift, give generously.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
Make sure your tin foil hat is securely fitted and always remember to never step on cracks in the pavement...that should keep them at bay for a while.

Lizards don't like the cold so you could try stuffing yourself in the fridge at home or hanging out in the frozen food section of your local Woolworths for a little relief.
I don't wear a tin foil hat as that is not effective against microwave radiation, but I do wear a special baseball cap that has a Faraday cage integrated into it to block cellphone and Wifi radiation (made the Faraday cage myself and am fully grounded at all times as the cap connects to the copper soles in my trainers. I also wear a 3M mask to guard against breathing in Chem/elementrails when I leave the bunker.

I can see that you don't take this threat seriously, in which case why do you come to this forum?? And why did you post on my thread if you have nothing of value to bring to the discussion?

And, are you an infiltrating disinfo agent? suggesting a visit to a chain of shops that closed in November 2008 to Jan 2009 ??? and never had a freezer section even when it was open as it was not primarily a food shop, apart from pick-a-mix and chocolate bars, of course.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"

Last edited by manonthemoon; 06-02-2011 at 07:00 PM.
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #14
doggy serious
Senior Member
 
doggy serious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Slough
Posts: 127
Default do you want kill reptons? yes or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy serious View Post
why defeat them? why not come to some sort of arrangement or agreement,, sure they done some horrible things,, but so have you. ,, you know what,,and i think david icke has said this aswell,, but it seems they (the few) are scared of us (the many) and there acting out of fear. i know this sounds a bit wrongish,,, but cant we use love as our wepon? and work out a way to be friends? ot seems if we can come up with a way to subsitute the energy source they require they wouldnt do the nasty thing the y do,,,wen i say nasty they might see it as a nesscity as survival... im sure if chickens who et mass produced and then slaughterd would sort of say the same if they could talk,, and the funny thing is we dont soley relie on chicken meat to survive (assuming the repton's soley survive on the energy they get from us)


saying that,,, if you still want to defeat them what youculd try is to enhace the power of the supersonic sound that emits a frequincie that exposes them and take it from there..

Suoersonic reference: can specify exactly were i got it from,, but i can tell you its somewere in that huge retillian database thing on the reptillian archive in the dave icke website reptillian archive.

thanx
Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
Humans have generally done horrible things (unless mentally ill) at the behest of the Illuminae and their puppet governments. I believe humans in charge of other humans would live in peace with one another. We are forced into war.

As I said in the above post, they are a different species, therefore it is NOT possible to reason with them as they do not share our experience of existence. So we cannot come to an agreement or arrangement with them anymore than we can with Dolphins or Dogs. To them we are inferior animals, but, I believe they underestimate us, that is one weakness of theirs.

Good point about the chickens. 10,000 chickens if they got together could kill one farmer. We could do that to the Illuminae if only we could wake up enough people.

Good point also about supersonic booms. Maybe that is the real reason that Concorde stopped flying after the staged "accident", because the sonic booms (harmless to humans) caused problems for the reptilian elite. We should campaign vigorously to have Concorde fly again as a first step.
yes,, they are a different species,,, but that doesn not mean you cant reason with them.,, i dont understand why you say 'therfore we can NOT reason with them' just becuse they are a different spiecies. it is possible. you then go on to give an example by using two of the most 'easy to reason with' creatures... dogs and dolphins.. people reason with dogs and dolphine all the time all the time. like wen you say jump through this hoop and ill give you a treat,,, thats a form of reason,,, fair enuff it may not be on the level of what you want to hear,,but none the less its reasoning.

ok,,dogs and dolphins maybe are seen as inferior animals (to some im guessing),, but not to dog owners,,,do you know why? do you?..... becuse the dog owners (most of them) LOVE them,,, and in this example without sound too mooshy wooshy,, love sees no boundries! (hell yeah baby)

also david says that we are all conciensess and says the reptons are too,,,, so i dont think he would advocate killing them,,, to be honest im not sure want what he would suggest if he was to give an opion on wat to do once they in clear view,, i say that coz you said that 10 000 chickens could kill a farmer and we could do that to the illoomanatty. but isnt that a violent uprising,,,, arnt we supposed to do this peacefull style?
doggy serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
manonthemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy serious View Post
yes,, they are a different species,,, but that doesn not mean you cant reason with them.,, i dont understand why you say 'therfore we can NOT reason with them' just becuse they are a different spiecies. it is possible. you then go on to give an example by using two of the most 'easy to reason with' creatures... dogs and dolphins.. people reason with dogs and dolphine all the time all the time. like wen you say jump through this hoop and ill give you a treat,,, thats a form of reason,,, fair enuff it may not be on the level of what you want to hear,,but none the less its reasoning.

ok,,dogs and dolphins maybe are seen as inferior animals (to some im guessing),, but not to dog owners,,,do you know why? do you?..... becuse the dog owners (most of them) LOVE them,,, and in this example without sound too mooshy wooshy,, love sees no boundries! (hell yeah baby)

also david says that we are all conciensess and says the reptons are too,,,, so i dont think he would advocate killing them,,, to be honest im not sure want what he would suggest if he was to give an opion on wat to do once they in clear view,, i say that coz you said that 10 000 chickens could kill a farmer and we could do that to the illoomanatty. but isnt that a violent uprising,,,, arnt we supposed to do this peacefull style?
I'm not saying we kill, them, though that is an option since over the millenia they have killed billions of humans. I say we defeat them, throw the Illuminae from power.

No, they don't. Dogs and Dolphins only jump through hoops because Humans have trained them to do so in order to get a reward (food). This is not reasoning, it is training, manipulation. So it is with Illuminae and humans, they have trained us to jump through THEIR hoops in return for reward. We educate our children to prepare them for a life of servitude in a slave wage- job, and for what? To spend their last few years in "retirement" usually due to ill health, before they die.

A Dolphin cannot reason with a human, so a human cannot reason with an Illuminae. However, just as a pack of dogs may occasionally kill a human, or a lone Dolphin could do this at sea, if they so wished. If a group of the most intelligent humans could get an Illuminae on their own and off their guard, in a vulnerable situation we can defeat them this way also.

Oh, and the Illuminae do not LOVE us. Love is an emotion for planet Earth, the Illuminae cruelly and ruthlessly use us for their purposes and this causes all the human suffering in the world. I'm sure some of the most pointless wars in human history were initiated by the Illuminae purely for their pleasure because they enjoy seeing human conflict, death and suffering.

Defeating the Illuminae:-
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
doggy serious
Senior Member
 
doggy serious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Slough
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
I'm not saying we kill, them, though that is an option since over the millenia they have killed billions of humans. I say we defeat them, throw the Illuminae from power.

No, they don't. Dogs and Dolphins only jump through hoops because Humans have trained them to do so in order to get a reward (food). This is not reasoning, it is training, manipulation. So it is with Illuminae and humans, they have trained us to jump through THEIR hoops in return for reward. We educate our children to prepare them for a life of servitude in a slave wage- job, and for what? To spend their last few years in "retirement" usually due to ill health, before they die.

A Dolphin cannot reason with a human, so a human cannot reason with an Illuminae. However, just as a pack of dogs may occasionally kill a human, or a lone Dolphin could do this at sea, if they so wished. If a group of the most intelligent humans could get an Illuminae on their own and off their guard, in a vulnerable situation we can defeat them this way also.

Oh, and the Illuminae do not LOVE us. Love is an emotion for planet Earth, the Illuminae cruelly and ruthlessly use us for their purposes and this causes all the human suffering in the world. I'm sure some of the most pointless wars in human history were initiated by the Illuminae purely for their pleasure because they enjoy seeing human conflict, death and suffering.

Defeating the Illuminae:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mr6Na5_dZs
thye bbc series that is currenly been shown on bbc1 showed how some humans and dolphins worked together by dolphins knowing humans would scatter their nets if the dolphin chased certain fish towards them,,they did this coz thenets made the small fish scatter and separte and become easier for the dolphins to catch... ill stop on defending animals,,becuase i dont particularry like animals and i fear im going of the point..

i think your a bit right when you say about we train are kids to be slaves (thas not verbertain of what u said, i know),, but what should we do kill teachers,,, i mean wat else can we do? we have to teach kids things,, and yes the national cirriuculem is full of crap and its is implemented through 'us' being the teachers or doctors and us being the police and soliders... ohh i really dont know anymore.. to be honest i havnt got a clue as what to do (as an individual) ,,, i just think it would be simpler to look at the who thing as GOOD vs EVIL rather than reptons vs humans,, i mean in credo mutwa interview credo said that there was a good reptillian who didnt like wat other reptons were doing when they hacked into us.

what about sociopaths (humans) they are not considered to have a conscience but they are human, yet humans wont chastise them straight away ---(well not unless they are the serial killer type,, a socicpath can come in many forms,,better decribed in the book 'the sociopath net door by stout marth PHD) i mean look how we traet pedos and killers we put them in jail and try to REHABILATE them.

we got to at least try coz if i was a repton (im guessing part of a small minoroty) i would read this forum and think 'damn them humans are not gonna forgive us and kill us becuse of what small group of us have done im gonna have my guard up'

you know what writing this ive learnt somthing about myself,, it is if i wanna be the person i am making out i am when i post on this forum i would be basiclyy saying this: if the reptons came out the closet and exposed themselves i would say 'hey lets work this out' if they then said no i want to kill you'' i would have to say ok,, do wat you need to do becuse im a caring loving human being and wont change that for nothing,, thinking about that now,, i might not do that.

well done manonthe moon,, you turned me against me.

good post tho. im gonna check your other posts now.
doggy serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #17
ashtarcommand
Senior Member
 
ashtarcommand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sweden(Not Switzerland)
Posts: 761
Default

There is no reasoning with this guy..

Just because i did not believe that using violence or trying to put and end to reptilians beings life“s in order to ender their reign was the proper and "only" way of becoming free souls i was called a dis-info agent, and a brainwashed person siding with the reptilians ??

I think it is such a sad thing to see people who are driven by fear, so many off us have exactly the same goals but just because we do not agree on everything people will instead refer to name calling and calling everyone else with a different opinion or outlook on life for "dis-info" agents serving the agenda.. It is called different opinions according to "Manonthemoon" own rules then whole world most be dis-info agents, violence can not create peace it only creates control and fear. The only thing that can save us is ourselves by understand that the only power the Illuminati has over us is the Illusion we believe is our life..

Really sad we should all work together not against each other.

People like the OP scares me i would not like to meet him IRL, so much hate and anger against everyone and everything.
__________________
Please visit my channel to see UFO“s recorded in Sweden

Last edited by ashtarcommand; 07-02-2011 at 12:08 AM.
ashtarcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #18
disorder2k8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtarcommand View Post
Really sad we should all work together not against each other.

... , so much hate and anger against everyone and everything.
That's how they win (if they exist)
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:20 AM   #19
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
And, are you an infiltrating disinfo agent? suggesting a visit to a chain of shops that closed in November 2008 to Jan 2009 ???http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworths_Group and never had a freezer section even when it was open as it was not primarily a food shop, apart from pick-a-mix and chocolate bars, of course.
No more Woolies in the UK?

They still have it here and it does have a frozen food section.

Considering the climate over there you don't really need a frozen food section anyway, do you?
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:23 AM   #20
blackstar76
Senior Member
 
blackstar76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 4,129
Default

Step one : Proove that they really exist.

Step two : Find out how many there are.

Step three : Find out how to detect and flush them out

Step four : Stab em with a big sharp stick

Step five : Fire up the Barby Q
__________________
This place is dead as heaven on a saturday night. But my very close companion gets me falling and get me laughing. She a hundred but she's wearing something tight---Lenoard Cohen
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 PM.