Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
morjo

Default I feel so drained of energy and lazy

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. As the title says, I'm feeling drained of energy and in general lazy, I just don't have motivation to do anything properly or at all. It's been getting worse over the years.

Now I in regards to diet I've been doing everything right I believe. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, I also make cold press veggie juices with some fruit in it, I drink distilled water, have herbal tea's and take herbal and multi vitamins, I have meat a few times a week. I also exercise for 30min to an hour each day.

I can't go on like this, I set myself goals, but I never reach them and it makes me frustrated, I want to do things, but a force is stopping me.

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
morjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
deca

it might be your environment
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp
Quote:
Electrical Hypersensitivity (ES) is an illness that is both highly controversial and little understood. The symptoms can vary a lot between sufferers, but will normally include some of the following: sleep disturbance, tiredness, depression, headaches, restlessness, irritability, concentration problems, forgetfulness, learning difficulties, frequent infections, blood pressure changes, limb and joint pains, numbness or tingling sensations, tinnitus, hearing loss, impaired balance, giddiness and eye problems. There have been reports of cardiovascular problems such as tachycardia, though these are relatively rare.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
pessi_optimist

Hmmm, it's pretty difficult what to suggest because we don't know what your life is like-environment, job, age, what excercise you are doing, and so on. Many things could determine your energy levels.

The main thing is diet however, and from what little info you've given, i can see that you may not have enough fats in there from day to day. The meat you eat will provide you with essential fatty acids, but try adding other seperate source of fats like avocadoe, some nuts, coconut etc.

I would suggest chucking the multi-vits, they are nonsense and can even be detrimental to health. Are you getting enough vitamin D through sunlight(15 mins direct sunlight a day should be sufficient)? If you can't, then invest in a vitamind3 supplement-probably between 2500-5000iu per day, depending on the amount of sun you get. How much sleep do you get? are you eating enough?

There could be many things, energy blocks and so on

Last edited by pessi_optimist; 06-02-2011 at 01:30 AM.
pessi_optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:52 AM   #4
morjo

It's hard to work out exactly what's causing this. But I'm a 26yo male, and to be honest I've always had issues with focusing on things, I struggled in School, I was called dumb, but nobody believed me when I said I couldn't concentrate, I was told I was lazy.

As for exercise I run for 20 to 30 min, do 100 push-ups a day and row using a rowing machine for 20 to 30 minutes, though I alternate between rowing and running each day. I can just find the motivation to exercise, and that's because I want to be fit and healthy.

My jobs great, I'm not locked to a desk all day, I'm out and about all over the city meeting different people, but there is some study I'm meant to be doing to help me progress in my job, but I can't find the motivation to do it.

With my diet, I'm not going to buy any more multivitamins once my current batch its finished, I too think they're a con. I get at the very least 15minutes sun exposure each day, but even when I'm out for most of the day, I don't notice a difference. I suppose I should be eating more meat, don't think it'll help that much though, I use to eat a lot of meat a couple of years back.

I thought maybe it's my thyroid, and I tried Maca and a large amount of Iodine (not together though) and I ended up getting pimples and boils all over my body.

Any other questions please ask.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #5
morjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Yikes I hope not, would Orgonite help with this?
Old 06-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #6
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjo View Post
I have no personal experience with orgonite and personal belief its a placebo effect.....and if its not then I believe it would be hit or miss size of crystal filings used etc.......

probably looking at your environment and especially were you sleep and moving any sort of EMF source as far away from your bed...wi fi ....monitor cordless phones are bad they like having a phone mast in your home etc....Also remember these go straight through walls so stuff in others room can effect you....also neighbors house

again I would look at what you can do before spending money and also do research before parting with cash for gizmo`s ect...

you can normally get a cheep detector for a few quid...more for a more specialized or you can rent them...but again research this as you need to really know what you are looking for.

also stuff like mobile phone mast ....sometimes these are hiden or upgraded.....

again you can get shielding products and stuff but costs.

also if you are in a high building/block of flats these can have several mobile mast on the roof
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html

Last edited by deca; 06-02-2011 at 02:17 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #7
sicknote

Quote:
I hope someone can point me in the right direction. As the title says, I'm feeling drained of energy and in general lazy, I just don't have motivation to do anything properly or at all. It's been getting worse over the years.
Been there, done that. It sounds like candida & thyroid problems.

Quote:
Now I in regards to diet I've been doing everything right I believe.
That is what I believed too.

Quote:
I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
Too much of a good thing, is a bad thing.

Fruit is OVERRATED.

It's all sugar which can easily lead to candida. Candida = fatigue.

Too many cruciferous vegetables can lead too thyroid problems. Thyroid problems = fatigue.

I had both candida & hashimoto's thyroiditis (both dietary related), from consuming far too much fruit (sugar) & broccolli (daily) on a crazy diet.

Quote:
I also make cold press veggie juices with some fruit in it.
Feeding the sugar monster even more (candida).

Quote:
Have herbal tea's and take herbal and multi vitamins.
Herbal tea's have the ability to space you out. The ones I consumed in particular, Dr Stuart's skin purifying tea & Dr Stuart's detox tea stopped me dead in my tracks. It took almost a year to realise this. What an idiot.

NEVER AGAIN.

It's mainly just water & green tea for me now.

Quote:
I have meat a few times a week. I drink distilled water. I also exercise for 30min to an hour each day.
I would replace the meat with fresh fish & include wholewheat pasta.

Both the water & exercise.

Quote:
I can't go on like this, I set myself goals, but I never reach them and it makes me frustrated, I want to do things, but a force is stopping me.
You don't have too.

This is what I did to combat it.

Limit fruit (sugar) & vegetable intake considerably. (The only fruit I rate is pineapple). For me 2x per day before meals (aids digestion) & that is it.
Eradicate herbal teas/herbal supplements completely.
Swap your meat for fresh fish.
Keep exercising & drinking plenty of water & try green tea instead of herbal.
Take a timed release vitamin B complex supplement.
Get at least 8 hours a sleep a night. (I need 12 hours).
Keep a food diary & try to make a mental note of the foods/beverages which may fatigue you.

I suffered with fatigue for a considerable amount of time & it came down to this (I was trying to be TOO healthy), like you. My health in fact deteriorated.

You are actually burdening the body/weak immune system with candida overgrowth through diet, I'm certain of it.

Last edited by sicknote; 06-02-2011 at 02:37 AM.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #8
morjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknote View Post

You are actually burdening the body/weak immune system with candida overgrowth through diet, I'm certain of it.

You could hopefully be correct. I'll be doing some research into it.

I'm a bit surprised about herbal tea's and supplements being a problem, but I'll take your advise.

Thanks.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
sicknote

Quote:
You could hopefully be correct. I'll be doing some research into it.
Candida, sugar, fruit:

Quote:
I'm a bit surprised about herbal tea's and supplements being a problem, but I'll take your advise.

Thanks.
Not so much the vitamin/mineral supplements (I take some supplements, mainly a timed release Vitamin B complex). I would only take a supplement if I FELT it helped me. I don't overdo it.

But the herbal tea's?, they were a different story for me personally. Yes they help millions of people but they spaced me out. Maybe it had something to do with my immune system being really weak.

I would certainly cut down on your intake of fruit & vegetables. Too much of a good thing (can be for some people, a terrible thing) & there isn't many diseases worse than candida & thyroid problems which going hardcore on fruit & veg can influence.

Try green tea instead of herbal.

What time of the day do you exercise morjo?.
Do you consume anything in particular before exercising?.

Something you need to understand & this applies to me. Consuming certain foods/beverages before exercise can actual burden NOT give you energy, if there is some kind of intolerance there (lactose, gluten, sugar, etc) & the digestive/immune system isn't efficient enough. It's why I never consume anything before exercising other than water & on an empty stomach, which includes during. (I carbo-load the night before).

Last edited by sicknote; 06-02-2011 at 08:21 PM.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
jconnar

Raw crushed garlic and raw crushed ginger. The fresh stuff, not the minced stuff you find in a jar at the supermarket.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #11
boots

Try this morjo.

Grants Liquid Chlorophyll 500ml
Grants Liquid Chlorophyll is nature’s green vitality boost.
It’s made from alfalfa concentrate, is naturally alkaline and contains vitamins, minerals and every essential amino acid. It helps increase energy and improve wellbeing.
Chlorophyll also provides oxygen for the acidophilus bacteria in the bowel, encouraging efficient elimination and helps cleanse the body tissues of impurities and toxins.
Chlorophyll naturally takes away bad breath and body odour.
REFERENCES:
"The Healing Power of Chlorophyll" Bernard Jensen ...U.S.A. ...1984 "Nutrition Almanac" McGraw Hill Book Co....U.S.A. ...1979

When I take this stuff I get a good energy boost. I've tried rock based minerals and plant based mineral and nothing compares to Grants.

You should have no problems at all in getting it from your local health food shop. And it last for ages.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
mindatrisk
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Now I in regards to diet I've been doing everything right I believe. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, I also make cold press veggie juices with some fruit in it, I drink distilled water, have herbal tea's and take herbal and multi vitamins, I have meat a few times a week. I also exercise for 30min to an hour each day.

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Find your passion in life and live it. That will energise you. This world is becoming increasingly difficult to just go through the motions in. Find your hearts place in the world.
I am here only to uplift, support, encourage, help, love and respect all of you here, and in doing so I hope that it gives you the belief and the courage to follow your heart and your passion and make a difference to the world as your heart sees fit.
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
lesleypumpshaft

Morjo, could it be the time of year? I feel drained and lazy in January and February every single year without fail, by the end of March I'm cooking on gas and have my mojo back once again.

Do you usually start feeling better come the spring? This is really common in the Northern Hemisphere. Just about everyone I've spoken to in the last month has been feeling like this so hang on in there, just a few weeks till it starts getting better

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 07-02-2011 at 11:24 AM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #14
pazaz

Default You need to build your immune system

Hi

I have been taking a thing called inforce immune builder which is based on the coriolus versicolor mushroom. The chinese and japanese have been using it for years to help build the immune system alongside chemotherapy and radiotherapy but as a general immune system builder it helps heal the body from the inside.

You may not even know you are sick or have a problem but this stuff will fix you from the inside. The added bonus is that it gives you energy levels that you maybe forgot you had.

Take a look at www.inforce.co They sell it in UK, USA and other places and its completely natural without any extra rubbish.

rgds
Mick

Last edited by pazaz; 07-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.
pazaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
Morjo, could it be the time of year? I feel drained and lazy in January and February every single year without fail, by the end of March I'm cooking on gas and have my mojo back once again.

Do you usually start feeling better come the spring? This is really common in the Northern Hemisphere. Just about everyone I've spoken to in the last month has been feeling like this so hang on in there, just a few weeks till it starts getting better
i was going to put something similar as i have been hibernating a bit myself through january. but morjo is in oz so i doubt its that. ive helped my energy levels greatly recently with a really simple yoga technique. i started to feel how much nervous tension i had built up in my body, especially in my legs.

now what i do to release it is to strech amd clench as many muscle groups throughout my body as i can, then relax them again. it works wonders. start with the feet and work your way up until you are clenching as much as possible, then just flop back and relax as much as you can. keep on repeating this, starting slowly, then working up to a quick pulse from your feet to your head. it has helped my restless legs no end and i no longer have such a weak feeling in my stomach which sometimes prevents me from doing physical tasks

Last edited by whiterain; 07-02-2011 at 03:25 PM.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
i was going to put something similar as i have been hibernating a bit myself through january. but morjo is in oz so i doubt its that. ive helped my energy levels greatly recently with a really simple yoga technique. i started to feel how much nervous tension i had built up in my body, especially in my legs.

now what i do to release it is to strech amd clench as many muscle groups throughout my body as i can, then relax them again. it works wonders. start with the feet and work your way up until you are clenching as much as possible, then just flop back and relax as much as you can. keep on repeating this, starting slowly, then working up to a quick pulse from your feet to your head. it has helped my restless legs no end and i no longer have such a weak feeling in my stomach which sometimes prevents me from doing physical tasks
Yoga is really good. Maybe it isn't natural to feel 100% and energetic all the time though. I'm off work this week as I am having a staycation and a week of not doing very much. I think it does people good to have regular downtime, although we have been brainwashed to believe this is being lazy.

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 07-02-2011 at 03:49 PM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #17
lavista4u

I think your problem is psychological ....

Its perfectly ok to be lazy ..which i call it..doing own thing...its ok if you sleep for 15 hrs a day and don't do any work at all...its ok to waste your time and life...it is ok to not go for work and do a job...

Dude..if you have found David Icke forum..you have lots and lots energy.you have found the real source of energy that would keep you going...

Nothing really matters in life...You don't need ANY motivation in life...this Point A to Point B thing is bane of human existence...You do not need to be succesfull...failure and loser tag is good...

You are lucky....everything will fall in the place once you realize it..we are connected to the universal source of energy with the creator itself...creator have some bigger plans for you in life...good luck..no worries..cheer up

If you have money..go out of the country and travel to Asia go to Thailand or PH for a change
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #18
linda28

You need to boost your immune system with super foods.
Spirulina, wheat grass powder and rice bran solubles gave me a new life.
The rice bran contains lots of b and e vitamins. The spirulina and wheat grass taste awful, but mixing it in some apple juice is just delicious.

Goji berries, it contains like 100 times more vitamin c than oranges, and you need only a handful a day. If you do this every day, after 2-3 weeks you should feel much more balanced in your body, blood sugar, mood and sleep.
It is a bit expensive to buy, but it's worth it and since you feel more full, you end up not spending so much money on all those other heavy foods like meat, sugar etc.

The not finishing projects and lack of focus, depression, worries etc - here the Bach flower remedies helped me a lot. They are inexpensive and last forever:

http://www.homeopathy-help.net/Remed...ES/horn_b.html
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #19
amazon1979
Inactive

I highly recommend that you try the following

2 tablespoons of raw unrefined organice coconut oil a day. If it does not say any of raw, unrefined or organic, then don't buy it. Take this daily for atleast two weeks and see how you feel. Coconut oil is great for fixing a lot of imbalances which cause disease. It also provides valuable good fats.

Start drinking lemon and ginger to make your blood alkaline and remove toxins from your body.

Take large dose sublingual Vitamin B12 which we lack in our diet.

Between these three and the sunshine you get in Oz (envy emoticon), you'll be back to your normal self again soon.
amazon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
futuretoothpicks

Quote:
Yes, the conversion of Dead Orgone Radiation to positive will work wonders for any environment. If not for yourself, do it for those around you.

Do you 'meditate' at all?
I would seriously look into it
futuretoothpicks is offline   Reply With Quote