Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science / Advanced Technology / Top Secret
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
archedeus

Default Do we have two suns in our solar system?

As f.ex. Alex Collier says - there's a second sun hiding behind our big one in
out planetary system. It is smaller and cannot be obserrved from earth for
most of the time.

Are there any confirmations or explanations of that?
archedeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
gurlbit
Banned

None
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
smokey_shaman

Its been speculated that we have another sun for a long time. I just don't know how nobody has seen it yet. I heard possibility its not behind the sun but orbiting in a elliptical fashion around the solar system. I personally think our sun gazer satellites would of seen it by now.
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archedeus View Post
As f.ex. Alex Collier says - there's a second sun hiding behind our big one in out planetary system.
Alex Collier needs to run along and redefine the laws of physics, otherwise there is no way in heaven or hell he is correct.

The idea of 'hiding' a star behind the sun with no discernible gravitational effect is daft and about 10 stages beyond a slap to the forehead at great velocity.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #5
tinyint
Inactive

I do think we have a binary system, as the majority of star systems are. I go with a brown dwarf, only visible in infra-red spectrum. Thus we have SOHO like observing platforms in orbit.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
froid

The closest thing we have to a second star in our solar system is Jupiter..
froid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
blackstar76

I don't think we have two suns. Unless one is a dwarf star and out beyond pluto. I do believe there is alot of unknowns in our solar system still. It's hard to see stuff. So vast space is. Anything not lit up is really hard to spot.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #8
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
i do think we have a binary system, as the majority of star systems are. I go with a brown dwarf, only visible in infra-red spectrum. Thus we have soho like observing platforms in orbit.
yeah-no second sun-how could there be?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #9
cluas

Thumbs up

http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/34...-about-nemesis

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/

The theory of the sun's sister brown star is quite interesting

- Cluas
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
madgoone
Inactive

Look for a documentary called The great year,here is a preview

it explains how we might be in a binary star system.
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
yeah-no second sun-how could there be?
A brown dwarf would be a second sun.

Why do you think they have brought all these satellites into orbit, which search for something in the infra-red spectrum?

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/

Last edited by tinyint; 12-02-2011 at 09:51 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archedeus View Post
As f.ex. Alex Collier says - there's a second sun hiding behind our big one in
out planetary system. It is smaller and cannot be obserrved from earth for
most of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCFq...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsAOs...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhYV...eature=related

Are there any confirmations or explanations of that?
No, you have just been watching star wars

Why is it that as soon as somebody comes up with a retarded idea the people in here start to assess it as credible

Alex Collier says, ffs Maybe he should get out there and challenge the scientific community rather than pandering to the idiocy of people who believe anything
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #13
cojay

Default Then what is this?

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/0...inese-sky.html

Here's y take... Chinas internet is firewalled off from accessing a lot of the known internet. They did this VERY quickly.

China is at a COMPLETELY different vantage point in relation to the sun, than North America is.

Notice, in the article, the opinions of ALL the "experts" end with a "not fully understood", "still mysterious" and PREPOSTEROUS educated guesses such as, "Ice particles in the upper atmosphere lining up in a certain way", "supernova explosion" or, "refractions in the upper atmosphre, or (GET THIS!!) quote " A BLOB OF ATMOSPHERE!!!"

LIES LIES ALL LIES!! because

It cause a secondary shadow! Reflections cant do that
It set when the original sun set! Definitely not a supernove explosion

I think that the secondary sun orbits the known sun in such a precise way to ours that at any given time when we view the sun, the secondary sun is bocked by the primary sun.. like the hour hand on a clock. when it is pointing at 12 (our earth), the (secondary sun) will forever remain at 6, with a screw or gear anchoring the two simultaneously blocking the view.

China must have known this was coming, and along with many OTHER reasons, shut off most internet accessibilty, and got a bunch of "experts" who are promised promotions to make wild and ludacris suggestions as such.

I may be wrong, but alex collier has been correct about a lot of things in his life this time around.

I hope david icke sees this post.
cojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojay View Post
http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/0...inese-sky.html

Here's y take... Chinas internet is firewalled off from accessing a lot of the known internet. They did this VERY quickly.

China is at a COMPLETELY different vantage point in relation to the sun, than North America is.

Notice, in the article, the opinions of ALL the "experts" end with a "not fully understood", "still mysterious" and PREPOSTEROUS educated guesses such as, "Ice particles in the upper atmosphere lining up in a certain way", "supernova explosion" or, "refractions in the upper atmosphre, or (GET THIS!!) quote " A BLOB OF ATMOSPHERE!!!"

LIES LIES ALL LIES!! because

It cause a secondary shadow! Reflections cant do that
It set when the original sun set! Definitely not a supernove explosion

I think that the secondary sun orbits the known sun in such a precise way to ours that at any given time when we view the sun, the secondary sun is bocked by the primary sun.. like the hour hand on a clock. when it is pointing at 12 (our earth), the (secondary sun) will forever remain at 6, with a screw or gear anchoring the two simultaneously blocking the view.

China must have known this was coming, and along with many OTHER reasons, shut off most internet accessibilty, and got a bunch of "experts" who are promised promotions to make wild and ludacris suggestions as such.

I may be wrong, but alex collier has been correct about a lot of things in his life this time around.

I hope david icke sees this post.
Amazing what a few random statements thrown in to an article can do. The "witnesses" who saw two shadows, and the stumped "scientists" have been added to the article to make it seem an amazing event.

The video was filmed through a double glazed window, hence the double Sun. It is the same 3 shots, far away closer and closer still, repeated and spliced into the news feature.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by froid View Post
The closest thing we have to a second star in our solar system is Jupiter..
How do we know Jupiter isn't a baby star? Do we know the exact stages of a star's formation?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #16
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
How do we know Jupiter isn't a baby star? Do we know the exact stages of a star's formation?
Because it does not emit light, just reflects it, and because there is no discernible radiation associated with thermonuclear fusion within a proper star. Its gravity is perfectly consistent with its mass equating to a planet designated as a gas giant.

It's a big planet.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=48704

Last edited by truegroup; 01-04-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 19-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #17
jagrmeister721

The term "sun" is sometimes used metaphorically, that it represents the source of energy and thereby life. There is another "sun" in this sense, which is the core of the Earth. IT produces enough heat and magnetism to power the life that lives beneath the surface of the earth - including the alien (as Icke calls- reptilian) population.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #18
spyroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojay View Post

This is what gets me about this particular theory. I mean, there isn't really a 'behind the sun' is there?! Seems you've found a way to convince yourself otherwise. Why then, in the already unbelievable array of perfect conditions that make the universe and life possible would Earth be the planet affected in this way? So, Nibiru isn't so much an astronomical phenomena, but merely something out to get us Humans?

If there is anything in the whole second sun malarkey, I'm going with the brown dwarf scenario, it makes sense in a few ways.
spyroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #19
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

Why do you think they have brought all these satellites into orbit, which search for something in the infra-red spectrum?

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/
Maybe because NASA wants to learn a little bit about the universe?

But anyway, there is no reason to believe there is a second sun. And there is no evidence for it. So I can't imagine why someone would believe there was. Unless they just wanted to make a bit of money on the side by publishing a few books on the side. Or just completely insane, and to use it as an excuse to get people to kill their pets.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 08:47 AM   #20
phrased eyebrow

Location: Paul was replaced, more than once. Look into it and see for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Maybe because NASA wants to learn a little bit about the universe?

But anyway, there is no reason to believe there is a second sun.
Fine. But why is the sun so much brighter in the past year or so?

As to the first part- Sure. And Transparency's never been part of the deal.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote