Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other MSM
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
jonnycm
Member
 
jonnycm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Default What really happened to Adampants?

I've been a fan of his stuff since 2008, and I have had a bunch of different stories of what actually happened to him, did he get killed?
__________________
OBEY
jonnycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
creativespirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 146
Default

Hello jonnycm,

Jonathan did not get killed. This might be the only way to stop him from helping people to seek truth for themselves but I don't think even Iluminati are so lame.

Some people apperently heard of him recently so everything is okay. Tho, there must be a good reason why he deleted his both accounts. He probably realized he told some things we were not ready to hear yet. But I don't know, if i can say from my personal experience, he did not say anything that I was not ready for because he pointed out the way how to seek this information and just know. So I did not memorize all this stuff and I did not let his lectures guide my mind how to think about all that or 'forced' myself to think like that because of his lectures. He just helped me to notice things around us and all that, what we are, what is life... I think he did great job but people have to choose to seek the life for themselves and let go of everything what they're not (anger, hate, shame, guilt, ego..), not follow Jonathan and depend on him. Take care and don't worry about Jonathan, I'm sure he's still helping people around in real life and healing cancer in the world.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
jonnycm
Member
 
jonnycm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Default

Thank you very much for clearing that up, after listening to his stuff, my entire reality has changed, it's insane, the syncronicity of life is amazing!! Everytime I go outside life itself will answer my questions. It's simply amazing.

I was just wondering because I would really like to talk to him about this kind of stuff, not to get his opinion on things or ask him whats really going on, just to share experieces. Because no one I know understands this stuff, so I thought why not speak to the guy who opened my eyes to this wonderful reality in the first place?
__________________
OBEY
jonnycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #4
creativespirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 146
Default

That's great! And you're right. It's nice to meet someone who listened to his recordings and understand them. I wish I had someone to talk to when I was going through this, but I discover Jonathan one year after he left the internet.

He said some things I still don't understand and can't see for myself and I feel I'm still not at peace and 'reconncected' lol, but I'm doing it. Slowly. It is harder than I thought, but all this should be so easy. Biggest problem I have sometimes is letting go of my mind and being guided. Now I think I have some greater understanding of life but I still got the umbrella over my head.

Sometimes I think I'm not strong enough or worthy enough and I can't let go of all things that are bad for me. I think I can and decide to let go of anger or TV or whatever, but I decided this with my mind so it has no value because I'm not aware of why I even should do that. But sometimes I let the light in me. And then I know how most of things in this world are just pointless but people always put this umbrella over me again and again and I can't 'shine' anymore. I think I still have to wait, maybe I need more experience with people and life. I'm 18 but I don't think that matters, I should just be what I am. And sometimes I am, but most of the time I'm trapped in this reality tho I can feel there is something else.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
guidosaurus
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 30
Default

I really love this guy: He has such a wonderful interpretation of his own life and being.

Listening to the whole of The Healing Begins Now uninterupted is exhausting! The honesty of his words is so affecting that you cant help to feel the emotion as he does. And its in the emotion and feeling of what he says that you find the most incredible insights into life and love.

It's an important thing for everyone to watch as it reminds you that for you to achieve and experience the things that will enrich your life, you must treat learning as an ever-changing, on-going process that is undertaken just by being aware, self responsible and with love.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62049333604612
guidosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
ragnarok
Senior Member
 
ragnarok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,568
Default

Does he really go on for 4 hours?
__________________
Very few blind people are nudists.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #7
jonnycm
Member
 
jonnycm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativespirit View Post
That's great! And you're right. It's nice to meet someone who listened to his recordings and understand them. I wish I had someone to talk to when I was going through this, but I discover Jonathan one year after he left the internet.

He said some things I still don't understand and can't see for myself and I feel I'm still not at peace and 'reconncected' lol, but I'm doing it. Slowly. It is harder than I thought, but all this should be so easy. Biggest problem I have sometimes is letting go of my mind and being guided. Now I think I have some greater understanding of life but I still got the umbrella over my head.

Sometimes I think I'm not strong enough or worthy enough and I can't let go of all things that are bad for me. I think I can and decide to let go of anger or TV or whatever, but I decided this with my mind so it has no value because I'm not aware of why I even should do that. But sometimes I let the light in me. And then I know how most of things in this world are just pointless but people always put this umbrella over me again and again and I can't 'shine' anymore. I think I still have to wait, maybe I need more experience with people and life. I'm 18 but I don't think that matters, I should just be what I am. And sometimes I am, but most of the time I'm trapped in this reality tho I can feel there is something else.
I feel the same way! I'm 18 as well, just trying to make more and more people understand this reality. I can tell something doesn't want me to tell other people about this stuff, but luckily just recently I have opened 2 of my friends eyes to this stuff, and its great, I don't feel so insane anymore, other than when I get attacked by entities, but I think that's just part of it. I never thought that this shit would actually be real, this year has been so weird for me. My mind kept opposing the urge to not eat meat, and than, one day, I just decided to do it. After that, it's been an insane ride. I can hardly stay on the computer for more than 2 hours, I used to be able to be on for so long. I've been having a lot of weird paranormal stuff happen to me too, I thought that after listening to all of that stuff that happened to adampants that it couldn't ever happen to me, but I was so wrong.

It's insane to find others who understand this stuff. I feel so in the dark with this information.
__________________
OBEY
jonnycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
creativespirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 146
Default

I just can't go to people and talk to them about this stuff. I don't think I'm ready at all, it's all just in theory for me at this point. These recordings sure taught me how to think and what to notice in life, but I think I'm really lost case. There are some dark things in me (in all of us as well I guess) that I can't let go because I don't even know about them. So I guess I'll just have to wait long long time for everything to come on surface. Somehow.

So I don't talk to anyone about that, but I'm using people to learn from their experiences about myself. I never thought we all have so much in common. I started to understand them, but not enough to always love them unconditionally. And I'm not even trying that hard, I'm not disabling myself with hope and expectations.

Anyway, last month on the drive to my grandmother, I just started to thinking about god, love and all of that. I think I even asked myself what is god or what is love. And seconds after that on the radio they played One of Us. Song by Joan Osborne. And I was really surprised lol, it was perfect timing. So all day long I was thinking about lyrics of this song and I felt like that was answer-question responding to my thoughts somehow.

If you don't know lyrics:

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home

And this is interesting, I'm sorry because you've been atacked by entities. At this point it seems really scary to me, is it easier when you have more understanding?
And yes, not eating meat at all is probably first huge step I must take as well.

edit: Would someone please move this thread to The Awakening/What we Can Do?

Last edited by creativespirit; 17-09-2011 at 11:04 PM.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #9
novymir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 992
Default

Hello.... you'all think jonathan was such a great source of knowledge? Well guess what? 50% of the stuff he talked about was --projection-- false bs, just like david icke's "reptilians" and shape-shifting "illuminati". It is metaphor- symbolic, IT'S NOT "REAL". Oh, and by the way, Jesus Christ did exist, and He was/is the ONE who is WHOLLY CONNECTED TO SPIRIT, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. He REFUTED AND INVALIDATED THE SUPPOSED "REALITY" OF ALL THIS SO-CALLED "EVIL" nonsense.

The reason jonathan took his stuff down was because he realized that the more one focuses on the false/negative- unreal , the more real it SEEMS to become. in fact the so-called "dark-side" was USING him, he was "toggling" back and forth between the Divine and the illusury "satan"(a group-mind egregore resulting from human projection and misunderstanding), so-called satan is a unreal, unnatural extension or negative energy consciousness generated by the collective consciousness of so-called "humanity". So is the "yahweh" type punishing, vengeful "god" idea. The bi-polar condition of humanity consciousness.

Infinite Love is The Only Truth--- everything else is B.S.
If you ask me, jonathan was an "unhealed healer", and he fucked it up , just like he warned about his listeners doing--- fucking it up. Most of what he related is of little value. Most of it was focused on illusion, shit going on only in his head--- it ain't good to tell people this is about an objective reality when it is really subjective... why? because it's about belief-- what one believes will have the most impact on their perceived "reality"-- and one can have a real experience of a false reality-- that's called delusion. Things are problematic enough without spreading all this superstious garbage about satan and demons-- they are NOTHING without our belief-attachment to those false ideas.
Jonathan talked alot of shit-- saying the federal gov. took him in and tortured him, the fbi or black helicopters after him, ... well guess what? not in "this" world, but in jonathan's world. He didn't realize how much of a creator he/we are-- I've experienced some of those types of things, like"aliens, demons, satan, time stopping, etc, and it was all bullshit originating from my own mind-- and it cost me a fuck of a lot-

Where are we? This is "hell" people, and it ain't all bad, and it damn sure isn't permanent. You need to redefine what "hell is. there is an upper and a lower, and an in between. Jonathan and I have been to the lower and I can and will say it ain't worth the look. Don't bother, look for the REAL-- THE LOVE-The True,, not the false-unreal.
Jesus Christ came to put an end to the nonsense jonathan was talking about, the reincarnation wheel and false judgements, and to inform us of what we are. He's still working, what we have now is just the leftovers-- the so-called Demiurge knows it ain't The ALL THAT IS, the so-called demiurge is collective "humanity".

you read this book, and see how thought-belief creates "reality", True or false.
"The Greatest Thing ever Known"
http://archive.org/stream/greatestth...ge/n5/mode/2up

You wanna "build" a world of "satan" or of GOD-SPIRIT-CREATOR-CHRIST-ALL?


.LOOK FOR THE LOVE...BE IT-BE TRUE.
__________________
Be an Anomaly.................................................. ......BTW..."Food" is a placebo.

Last edited by novymir; 18-11-2012 at 05:56 AM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #10
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
Hello.... you'all think jonathan was such a great source of knowledge? Well guess what? 50% of the stuff he talked about was --projection-- false bs, just like david icke's "reptilians" and shape-shifting "illuminati". It is metaphor- symbolic, IT'S NOT "REAL". Oh, and by the way, Jesus Christ did exist, and He was/is the ONE who is WHOLLY CONNECTED TO SPIRIT, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. He REFUTED AND INVALIDATED THE SUPPOSED "REALITY" OF ALL THIS SO-CALLED "EVIL" nonsense.

The reason jonathan took his stuff down was because he realized that the more one focuses on the false/negative- unreal , the more real it SEEMS to become. in fact the so-called "dark-side" was USING him, he was "toggling" back and forth between the Divine and the illusury "satan"(a group-mind egregore resulting from human projection and misunderstanding), so-called satan is a unreal, unnatural extension or negative energy consciousness generated by the collective consciousness of so-called "humanity". So is the "yahweh" type punishing, vengeful "god" idea. The bi-polar condition of humanity consciousness.

Infinite Love is The Only Truth--- everything else is B.S.
If you ask me, jonathan was an "unhealed healer", and he fucked it up , just like he warned about his listeners doing--- fucking it up. Most of what he related is of little value. Most of it was focused on illusion, shit going on only in his head--- it ain't good to tell people this is about an objective reality when it is really subjective... why? because it's about belief-- what one believes will have the most impact on their perceived "reality"-- and one can have a real experience of a false reality-- that's called delusion. Things are problematic enough without spreading all this superstious garbage about satan and demons-- they are NOTHING without our belief-attachment to those false ideas.
Jonathan talked alot of shit-- saying the federal gov. took him in and tortured him, the fbi or black helicopters after him, ... well guess what? not in "this" world, but in jonathan's world. He didn't realize how much of a creator he/we are-- I've experienced some of those types of things, like"aliens, demons, satan, time stopping, etc, and it was all bullshit originating from my own mind-- and it cost me a fuck of a lot-

Where are we? This is "hell" people, and it ain't all bad, and it damn sure isn't permanent. You need to redefine what "hell is. there is an upper and a lower, and an in between. Jonathan and I have been to the lower and I can and will say it ain't worth the look. Don't bother, look for the REAL-- THE LOVE-The True,, not the false-unreal.
Jesus Christ came to put an end to the nonsense jonathan was talking about, the reincarnation wheel and false judgements, and to inform us of what we are. He's still working, what we have now is just the leftovers-- the so-called Demiurge knows it ain't The ALL THAT IS, the so-called demiurge is collective "humanity".

you read this book, and see how thought-belief creates "reality", True or false.
"The Greatest Thing ever Known"
http://archive.org/stream/greatestth...ge/n5/mode/2up

You wanna "build" a world of "satan" or of GOD-SPIRIT-CREATOR-CHRIST-ALL?


.LOOK FOR THE LOVE...BE IT-BE TRUE.
Whaaa??? Of course jesus was real, he just wasn't the magical sky zombie that the cult of abraham portrays.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
vinnievega
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
Hello.... you'all think jonathan was such a great source of knowledge? Well guess what? 50% of the stuff he talked about was --projection-- false bs, just like david icke's "reptilians" and shape-shifting "illuminati". It is metaphor- symbolic, IT'S NOT "REAL". Oh, and by the way, Jesus Christ did exist, and He was/is the ONE who is WHOLLY CONNECTED TO SPIRIT, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. He REFUTED AND INVALIDATED THE SUPPOSED "REALITY" OF ALL THIS SO-CALLED "EVIL" nonsense.

The reason jonathan took his stuff down was because he realized that the more one focuses on the false/negative- unreal , the more real it SEEMS to become. in fact the so-called "dark-side" was USING him, he was "toggling" back and forth between the Divine and the illusury "satan"(a group-mind egregore resulting from human projection and misunderstanding), so-called satan is a unreal, unnatural extension or negative energy consciousness generated by the collective consciousness of so-called "humanity". So is the "yahweh" type punishing, vengeful "god" idea. The bi-polar condition of humanity consciousness.

Infinite Love is The Only Truth--- everything else is B.S.
If you ask me, jonathan was an "unhealed healer", and he fucked it up , just like he warned about his listeners doing--- fucking it up. Most of what he related is of little value. Most of it was focused on illusion, shit going on only in his head--- it ain't good to tell people this is about an objective reality when it is really subjective... why? because it's about belief-- what one believes will have the most impact on their perceived "reality"-- and one can have a real experience of a false reality-- that's called delusion. Things are problematic enough without spreading all this superstious garbage about satan and demons-- they are NOTHING without our belief-attachment to those false ideas.
Jonathan talked alot of shit-- saying the federal gov. took him in and tortured him, the fbi or black helicopters after him, ... well guess what? not in "this" world, but in jonathan's world. He didn't realize how much of a creator he/we are-- I've experienced some of those types of things, like"aliens, demons, satan, time stopping, etc, and it was all bullshit originating from my own mind-- and it cost me a fuck of a lot-

Where are we? This is "hell" people, and it ain't all bad, and it damn sure isn't permanent. You need to redefine what "hell is. there is an upper and a lower, and an in between. Jonathan and I have been to the lower and I can and will say it ain't worth the look. Don't bother, look for the REAL-- THE LOVE-The True,, not the false-unreal.
Jesus Christ came to put an end to the nonsense jonathan was talking about, the reincarnation wheel and false judgements, and to inform us of what we are. He's still working, what we have now is just the leftovers-- the so-called Demiurge knows it ain't The ALL THAT IS, the so-called demiurge is collective "humanity".

you read this book, and see how thought-belief creates "reality", True or false.
"The Greatest Thing ever Known"
http://archive.org/stream/greatestth...ge/n5/mode/2up

You wanna "build" a world of "satan" or of GOD-SPIRIT-CREATOR-CHRIST-ALL?


.LOOK FOR THE LOVE...BE IT-BE TRUE.
I've listened to the guy and this sounds like complete unfounded bull to me. It seems you want to discredit a person instead of giving critique. Do you have any back-up or proof to what you just said? How do you know what he lies about and why he cancelled his accounts. Do you know him personally? i doubt it.

By the way, you can use nicer ways to promote a book. I already lost interest.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #12
novymir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
I've listened to the guy and this sounds like complete unfounded bull to me. It seems you want to discredit a person instead of giving critique. Do you have any back-up or proof to what you just said? How do you know what he lies about and why he cancelled his accounts. Do you know him personally? i doubt it.

By the way, you can use nicer ways to promote a book. I already lost interest.
You listened to the guy did you? Ha, I listened to ALL of his stuff, stuff you probably have not, stuff that may not be accessible anymore, stuff he posted outside of youtube. I listened to those long monolouges several times over. I contacted and communicated with him, and then he just up and left(he posted that he was gonna "redo" his stuff, because there "was too much negative info", to much "blame" and that "IT WAS NOT OF ME", that means right there it WAS NOT entirely Divinely inspired, the real me, and him is "The Creative Spirit", That Spirit IS THE CREATOR. ), it's obvious he was talking about some shit that really isn't worth knowing,, that is: KNOWLEDGE OF THE FALSE. That is outside of TRUTH. Unreal(so, what is the practical value of knowing about things that are unreal, and thinking they are real?) . And he finally realized that.

I'm not the only one who has had my mind fucked up by this shit, there's other people on the net who've expressed similar experience.
I know wtf I'm talking about, All his supposed "subliminals" that "they"(illuminati) were projecting were originating from within his own mind, the fact is... as micro-Creators we can project that kind of thing onto a magazine or something and make it part of this "reality".

It's the "thought-world" from where the physical/experienced "reality" originates, there is potential for heaven or hell and all that is between. What are we focusing on, what dominates our thoughts? I'm not so sure I had in my mind before I listened to his stuff(that may have been "revealed"-exposed) that which has been operating in my mind since. I think some things were added or drawn-directed to me without me knowing what was going on... THAT IS SORCERY. If things are all fine and dandy for you I am glad, I don't want anyone to go through what I and others(shit like suicidal thoughts about every other week, so-called demon-entity attacks and various other delusional perceptions and experiences.

Everything is a perception or interpretation, from what point of view or frame of reference one is grounded in will determine what they "see"- experience.
There's shit going on alright, but it's all make-believe. THE CREATOR IS IN CHARGE AND IN CONTROL, IT IS ALL-POWER. IT is what-who declares what is real or not.

I didn't need what he was giving. The only reason I found him was because I was looking for blame and "evil". But that's not the real me either, that means I was possessed by and identified with a negative thought-pattern/thought-form=false-identity.

I know his stuff inside out, and experience, SPIRIT, Real Knowledge, and reason have shown me the validity of what I'm saying.

And for a time I was thinking and trying to propagate his stuff to others, trying to get them to DESCEND into this madness... Not anymore, I trust in The TRUE CREATOR and Jesus Christ , whom I know is still working, and I will not go into this so-called dark stuff with anyone who has not been exposed to it already. That ain't the way.

If you doubt my credibility, just search my posts on this forum. The only reason I came here (in '09) was because of certain things I was starting to see after listening to jonathan's stuff, no one could give me any answers. After he just said; "oops, I fucked this up, let me try it again" and disappears . And then there's all these people saying, "oh, the illuminati got him", what a joke it seems now. The dude was half-insane. And so is David Icke.

Jesus Christ is the One who started the work and He's the One who's in charge of finishing it. He is the new head of "The Adjustment Bureau"(the Melchizedek Priesthood,)


I'm telling ya, or whoever, if you look for the shit, defects, evil, the "negative", you will find it, but that still won't make it "real".
There is no "evil", except in the minds of men. Destruction isn't real, "death" and decay is an illusion. That which has been Divinely Created can never be destroyed. EVER. The Creator is ALL , that is Real. That is Love-Life-Truth, that which conflicts with it is illusion, error, impermanent, make-believe.

Yes, I'm a little angry about what my mind has assimilated. As I said before, believing and thinking about illusory-negative things as if it's real places one into a "reality" of that nature. And extricating oneself from that place is not so easy. It's traumatizing.

Belief in "satan" is satanism.

Get it?




..
__________________
Be an Anomaly.................................................. ......BTW..."Food" is a placebo.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:36 AM   #13
creativespirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 146
Default

Thanks. It's really good to hear opinion based on experience. Though I must say, as much as his recordings may not be perfect in every way (I mean, he obviously think they are missing something) they helped me a lot. You just explained exactly those things I was never comfortable with. Not that I somehow know for sure they're wrong, but many things he said were too much for me personally to understand, for example when he talked about nature of satanic consciousness or how Iluminati can harm you. Before listening to his recordings I was into conspiracies and in 2 years reading into it I didn't become wiser or better person in any way, so it's basically worthless information as long as you don't even question some more basic things like the nature of reality and yourself. It was like that for me, at least. I focused more on parts about creator and how Jonathan perceived other people because of his knowledge. In general, things I could check immidiately based on how I felt thinking that way. To be honest, if you're not looking for some kind of guru to follow, but rather to think about things you hear based on your experience/how you feel, Jonathan's videos are perfect.

It's amazing, he's really very intelligent and some things he said are like..philosophy of life. Most of those things ordinary people don't even think about and yet when you hear them, you know what's true.

Actually, not that we would never think about some things, but we wouldn't even know why or how to think that way. It's simply too rare and just very intelligent/spiritual people can do that. We, as society, underestimate philosophy (or should I say, alternative ways to think..or to question things) and most people look at spirituality the wrong way as well. It's about ideas and ways of thinking that could change the world. Everything that's necessary is just to release the information in the right way and then information has potential to reach people to question themselves.

My favorite upload is KNOWLEDGE. It's the first upload I listened to and the best thing about it is that it's very provocative. Jonathan asked the right questions many people would not be able to answer. Somehow that always was the best thing about learning about this stuff. When you realize you really don't know anything, your perspective of what you are is becoming more and more wider. I don't how should I say it, not that I enjoy not knowing anything, but experience that there's knowledge and then there's just an information was important for me, it was a start of my 'journey'. There are things we're not designed to think about, as he said. Well, I cannot check if that's true because I'm not 'in the know' but even if that's not true, you have to admit at least that we degenerated as beings and there are so many unimportant things we spend our lives doing it's crazy. I can't appreciate enough him doing that, especially because he knows how to talk to people and make them listen. He could have been as intelligent but unable to express himself that way. I know people were doing that before him, but it's about his style and how he put things. Healing begins now is also great stuff. For me, it changed perspective of everything..of other people mostly. And of course, myself.

Someone could say it's all nonsense and we're not One at all, but still somehow treating other people good, accepting everyone and forgiving 'bad people' bad things they did because you can find some innocence in everyone..it's just the right thing to do. When you understand..you don't even have to experience oneness, just think about it.. I don't remember if I had that much sympathy for others before. Usually when I change some bad things in my own personality, I don't even remember what I felt before, for example pure hate if I had any. (I've heard interesting theory about that.) And Jonathan started all that. I'm so glad I found him..it could be someone else, but it was like destiny to be him because well I liked how he speaks and content of his recordings were just right for me at that time. Anyway, I could go in detailed description of my experiences after his recordings and some other stuff, but I'm not going to do that right now. Maybe later.

So, I don't know if I have any right to agree or disagree with what you said based on my experience (that sounds like something Jonathan would like to say) but I think that anyone who would just like to hear thoughts of extremely intelligent person without need to proclaim every word as sacred like he's messiah or saint, could listen to his stuff. It would be GREAT if Jonathan decides to re-upload and leave out things he consider dangerous, because ignoring ALL of his recordings is really bad decision. There are many good things in there.

What would be great as well is that he send us some message. No need to explain everything in detail of course, but there are many rumors on the internet about why he left, why he deleted his videos..even rumors that he's dead..or that he's still online on some awkward internet forums and things like that. And people are using rumors to discredit everything, including good stuff he said. None of that is a big deal, recordings are still out there, but I'd like to leave that important part of my own path behind knowing everything is fine. But also, I like him and I'd like that we hear from him again sometimes. Though, it was long time ago since he was online, 3-4 years. And who knows what he's been through since, he may not even consider his youtube adventure that important anymore, especially is he's doing better job waking people up IRL.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #14
creativespirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post

you read this book, and see how thought-belief creates "reality", True or false.
"The Greatest Thing ever Known"
http://archive.org/stream/greatestth...ge/n5/mode/2up
This book really is great. I've read it before when you posted it somewhere else. I was surprised when I realized there was a movement in 30's with intention to bring true knowledge to others and those people were really in the know of spirit. But do you really think that book can trigger something in people and make them think? It's good, but it's like manual of what reality is..not for someone who needs to start from the beginning. That author did great job, it's good book..but it's just the whole reality we struggle to perceive as it really is written in few pages. What is the path to knowing it? Asking the right questions, maybe..it depends I guess. I'm not saying Jonathan is the only perfect solution or that he's perfect teacher at all..but if people themselves are not going to think about certain things, they have to be challenged then. Not instructed to believe. (I'm not saying this book is like that, though) So that's why how statement of dangerous Jonathan's recordings are may be dependent upon listener and personal experience. But anyway, that book is good but it simply can't be used as a textbook to salvation. Nothing can except individuals themselves..but in one way or another people need someone or something not to show them what to do, but at least to show them there's something else..and doing that on examples from everyday living, something anyone can resonate with. I'm actually not disagreeing with you about anything, I'm saying this only how it was from my perspective. I don't know if I will change my opinion about Jonathan's recording after years of experience and gaining more knowledge, perhaps. It's possible that I'm wrong about this, but I can say that I wouldn't be even considering waking up if it wasn't for his recordings.

Last edited by creativespirit; 06-12-2012 at 07:12 AM.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #15
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
You listened to the guy did you? Ha, I listened to ALL of his stuff, stuff you probably have not, stuff that may not be accessible anymore, stuff he posted outside of youtube. I listened to those long monolouges several times over. I contacted and communicated with him, and then he just up and left(he posted that he was gonna "redo" his stuff, because there "was too much negative info", to much "blame" and that "IT WAS NOT OF ME", that means right there it WAS NOT entirely Divinely inspired, the real me, and him is "The Creative Spirit", That Spirit IS THE CREATOR. ), it's obvious he was talking about some shit that really isn't worth knowing,, that is: KNOWLEDGE OF THE FALSE. That is outside of TRUTH. Unreal(so, what is the practical value of knowing about things that are unreal, and thinking they are real?) . And he finally realized that.

I'm not the only one who has had my mind fucked up by this shit, there's other people on the net who've expressed similar experience.
I know wtf I'm talking about, All his supposed "subliminals" that "they"(illuminati) were projecting were originating from within his own mind, the fact is... as micro-Creators we can project that kind of thing onto a magazine or something and make it part of this "reality".

It's the "thought-world" from where the physical/experienced "reality" originates, there is potential for heaven or hell and all that is between. What are we focusing on, what dominates our thoughts? I'm not so sure I had in my mind before I listened to his stuff(that may have been "revealed"-exposed) that which has been operating in my mind since. I think some things were added or drawn-directed to me without me knowing what was going on... THAT IS SORCERY. If things are all fine and dandy for you I am glad, I don't want anyone to go through what I and others(shit like suicidal thoughts about every other week, so-called demon-entity attacks and various other delusional perceptions and experiences.

Everything is a perception or interpretation, from what point of view or frame of reference one is grounded in will determine what they "see"- experience.
There's shit going on alright, but it's all make-believe. THE CREATOR IS IN CHARGE AND IN CONTROL, IT IS ALL-POWER. IT is what-who declares what is real or not.

I didn't need what he was giving. The only reason I found him was because I was looking for blame and "evil". But that's not the real me either, that means I was possessed by and identified with a negative thought-pattern/thought-form=false-identity.

I know his stuff inside out, and experience, SPIRIT, Real Knowledge, and reason have shown me the validity of what I'm saying.

And for a time I was thinking and trying to propagate his stuff to others, trying to get them to DESCEND into this madness... Not anymore, I trust in The TRUE CREATOR and Jesus Christ , whom I know is still working, and I will not go into this so-called dark stuff with anyone who has not been exposed to it already. That ain't the way.

If you doubt my credibility, just search my posts on this forum. The only reason I came here (in '09) was because of certain things I was starting to see after listening to jonathan's stuff, no one could give me any answers. After he just said; "oops, I fucked this up, let me try it again" and disappears . And then there's all these people saying, "oh, the illuminati got him", what a joke it seems now. The dude was half-insane. And so is David Icke.

Jesus Christ is the One who started the work and He's the One who's in charge of finishing it. He is the new head of "The Adjustment Bureau"(the Melchizedek Priesthood,)


I'm telling ya, or whoever, if you look for the shit, defects, evil, the "negative", you will find it, but that still won't make it "real".
There is no "evil", except in the minds of men. Destruction isn't real, "death" and decay is an illusion. That which has been Divinely Created can never be destroyed. EVER. The Creator is ALL , that is Real. That is Love-Life-Truth, that which conflicts with it is illusion, error, impermanent, make-believe.

Yes, I'm a little angry about what my mind has assimilated. As I said before, believing and thinking about illusory-negative things as if it's real places one into a "reality" of that nature. And extricating oneself from that place is not so easy. It's traumatizing.

Belief in "satan" is satanism.

Get it?




..
You need to do some mushrooms
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #16
novymir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnycm View Post
I feel the same way! I'm 18 as well, just trying to make more and more people understand this reality. I can tell something doesn't want me to tell other people about this stuff, but luckily just recently I have opened 2 of my friends eyes to this stuff, and its great, I don't feel so insane anymore, other than when I get attacked by entities, but I think that's just part of it. I never thought that this shit would actually be real, this year has been so weird for me. My mind kept opposing the urge to not eat meat, and than, one day, I just decided to do it. After that, it's been an insane ride. I can hardly stay on the computer for more than 2 hours, I used to be able to be on for so long. I've been having a lot of weird paranormal stuff happen to me too, I thought that after listening to all of that stuff that happened to adampants that it couldn't ever happen to me, but I was so wrong.

It's insane to find others who understand this stuff. I feel so in the dark with this information.
Hi. I hope you've seen and considered my posts here. By these things in your head "attacking" you, and you believing they exist outside of you , that they are objective "real" things with some kind of power of their own, whats happening is that your belief and focus on such things gives them "life", in effect you are projecting-- directing, allotting,,, some of your energy-consciousness onto these ideas/thought-constructs , once a person does that these things then *seem* to take on a life of their own, they seem "separate",, "out there",, they become like cloned people from "Blade Runner" in one's head, they hate their creater-- they are anti-Christ/anti-Spirit,,, they want you to believe in them so much and give them so much power that they can pull you down further and further into a false world that matches your beliefs, the further down one goes the more real it seems by virtue of beliefs coloring in perceived "reality".
Once these things get a person hooked into believing/perceiving them they want to expand and transmit/transfer these beliefs to other people--- we are all connected, the more people that believe in such a "reality" the more energy/power is directed to it, and the stronger hold it has on those caught in it-- because what people see or feel seems to validate, strengthen the beliefs that are *sustaining* such a "reality". But one cannot necessarily trust their 5 senses, one can see, and hear, and feel things that are illusion or a false-projection from their own mind. One needs a correct Frame of Reference-- that is Spirit being the "judge" or filter through which one "knows" what is real... Infinite Love Is the Only Truth, anything else is illusion. David Icke ain't the first to have said that. Jesus Christ taught it and *demonstrated* it.

That thing in your head that dosn't want you spreading those ideas of a negative/false nature is not some "demon" or "satan", it is the All-Knowing GOD-CREATOR-CHRIST-SPIRIT that You are , Within. It is trying to rescue/recover those already trapped, that which wants to spread this stuff is that whose "life" depends on people believing in/sustaining such a false-reality. That's the actual "scaler-jump". It ain't gonna happen, We got the power over them by virtue of Christ overcoming-DEFEATING the false, these things are NOTHING, they don't really exist outside of a confused mind. And neither do "predators" or "parasites", an unCreated, man-made idea manifested , seemingly "real" aspect of our perceived reality. Human beings are coloring in, adding, modifying True Reality in ways we have been unaware of,,, based on our beliefs. It's alright though, it's still an experience from, for, by, of LOVE. The "good-news"(gospel) is that it ain't completely "real", and ALL will be recovered(saved).


So, don't worry about "saving the world", it's already happened. Really. It's just the clean-up operation now.
You'll get through it. We all will.



.
__________________
Be an Anomaly.................................................. ......BTW..."Food" is a placebo.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #17
magritte
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 598
Default

novymir thanks for your refreshing take on Jonathans videos and the book you recommended.

I never considered entities as 'real' before his work so considering them wasnt really helpful to me either. Glad I gave that up.

Some of the information he said about the universe was completely fascinating for me so in some ways 'I' was dissapointed he didn't keep making more videos. However as he didnt want to 'spoon feed people' I understood why he stopped.

Avoiding TV, porn and getting out into nature as he suggests were really helpful.

The moments of clarity and calm I have had sometimes have been amazing. The pent up anger just dissappeared
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #18
waveform
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Default

I feel like i'm one of the few who actually listened to what Johnathan was saying, IN ALL HIS SERIES. you must understand the 'phases' he was going through, what 'state' he was in when presenting a series, until you realize that, you won't get what he says in each of his pieces. No one was listening to him, just doing what everyone does. Communication is all about emitting and receiving, ether end must play its part. Many just project on both sides, one person projects, and the other projects back. trying to force each other on something, and forcing back on what is being forced on them, communication ends up being a battle.. and all is lost in the process. Howevever, i've experienced the emitting and receiving, with humans also, the 'psychic' communication. Its how the deaf communicate, the hand signals are just anchors, its truly amazing. No lies can be present, only honesty and integrity, or the whole thing breaks down.

i'm not going to demonize Johnathan, and, his material is most definitely not 50% 'negative', in fact, if your mind is set that way, thats what you interpret, that binary half, and stick to that side. Get on the wavelength of love and you see 90% of what Johnno was saying was 'positive', you see the love in all he says and barely notice the 'satanic' information. The healing begins now was really the only thing that had sizeable amounts of 'satanic' information, and if your life has been raided by such a thing, seeing why can be so relieving as it was for me.

its not 'just the silly humans projecting' we wouldn't be able to create these things alone, the 'satanic' exists beyond us also, they use us to gain physical space here, however, you are correct, there is NO reason to feed them. Be not in denial of them, love them, and move on. Yes, john got really mixed up in all that stuff, yes, he went way overboard and let the 'dark forces' get to him, yes he was not paying enough attention to spirit and far to much to that part. SO, learn from him, see the issues that created, AND DON'T DO IT. granted, it would be great if that was added into the beginning of the healing begins now"hey, see my mistakes in allow all this extra to happen, don't do that".

i was the brightest of the bright, and although everyone around me, my family, loved ones, girlfriends, beat on me emotionally, i never let all of my innocense go, i kept it, i wanted to exit this world for so long, for all that was done to me, and to say that this was all 'humanities fault' and 'spirit doing it for a purpose' is insane. Then the spirit finally said enough, and got to me, then, through john i was able to feel love for myself, and do all the time. How to navigate this world, and, its not just him, you know how many peopled realized what john did? or how many other places i've seen it, people i've met and talked to? or how i've communicated with the other life(animals).

I'm not mindless however, i don't spill his information without realizing the person given to. if i'm talking of spirit, and utilizing some of johns words, i consider the person, and allow intuition to guide me through the conversation. i do this, IN REAL LIFE, Some people need to hear about the satanic, because they just can't let go until they are given that information, the truth of the untruth. I spent month on the road doing nothing but telling people about spirit, some needed to hear the satanic, because its so prevalent, others, didn't need to hear a peep on it, all individual.

novymir, i thank you for a post i found some time ago, i was flipping to, it was on a different forum, and, i have my own understanding, it is projecting physically, but they do exist, just etherically. The subliminal, and the mind programming, color and frequency and how we are programmed through our lives over time, they exist, we are just projecting a physical interpretation of something etheric. To truly heal, we must be in a clean environment, in nature, with pure food, no polluted elements. I know because i spent a summer in the woods, as i have found others doing also, and, same result with their consciousness. Always a result of being in the purest place, its the only way forward, to get back into nature.

The true healing will come when we all reach a level of consciousness enough to raise the earth itself and boom, it will all just flip via us all wanting this at the same time, and the earth will be unlike anything we see now, it will be back in its pure state. The consciousness will just rise, and we'll all elevate it all, and that, will be instantaneous.

Jesus was not the first and last, he was just the most famous, and was just a man, nothing more or less. Read the ringing cedar books, Anastasia's lineage has been around for next to forever, and she is one of the current 'jesus' characters, by the way, is BS, elevating something like that. There are others around the world, they to live in pure environments, in nature.

John is a man doing his best, i give out his information never alone, and never without disclaimer, and only when it feels right, and it does often enough. He was doing the best he could with all he saw around and for what people typically are on, what wavelength they occupy.

As for why all of this is happening, can it be homeopathic? yes, can be, we should learn and avoid before hand. However, in the purest of states i asked why, why is this happening, what is satan, you know the response i got? spirit explained to me clearly, and immensely beyond words. leave it alone, here, this is what 'satan is since you persist, now, leave it alone, and it is just happening right now, leave the 'why' alone, do not focus on that.

to end, yes, he makes very good points, and if you are stuck on that duality, then get off it, listen to what he says, John said this as well, Spirit is the greater consciousness, stop worrying about 'them' stop focusing on 'them', stop projecting, John said this, john said don't create delusions, it was all in there. So even if you do get huge resistance from 'the dark forces' don't make a specticale of it, don't even report it, don't worry about it, and, truly, in the presence of spirit, once you unwind, you won't get resistance from them, it will be only from yourself.

"for one so young, you know so much about giving up and you always see the glass as half empty or not there at all, and i'm waiting waiting for you, to make your move, anticipating the day when we'll no longer fight" (speaking with you and spirit, spirit and you, it works both ways)
waveform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #19
egregore88
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 32
Default Qtn for Novymir

Novymir, you remind me of Jonathan in the way you express your ideas.
Do you think Jonathan may be thinking along similar lines as you do now?

It seems to me sometimes the evil in the world is so real, how can it all be a projection? Do people actually create Satan as some sort of egregore?

If we are in a level of hell, who put us here? So much of life seems like a Sisyphean task, repeating over and over without purpose.
Maybe the Gnostics are correct and the creator is evil.

I think Jonathan was right on with many of his ideas, but not all of them.
I don't think I would believe I was receiving messages from the wind, or from candy wrappers......or people clearing their throat.
egregore88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #20
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Default

I find it amazing how many humans are brainwashed in to this nonsense of life on earth being hell. We live on a wonderful planet that is alive and full of life, yet all people see is the negative things. How can you not see that its all part of the programming?

If the body has a disease, it doesn't make the body the source of the disease. This planet is diseased right now, on purpose i might add, the earth itself is not the disease. This is such an easy lesson to learn yet so hard for many to grasp.

Last edited by sniper13x; 31-12-2012 at 09:07 AM.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:41 PM.