Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
bemore

Default Drunvalo Melchizedek

What do people make of this video from around 2008???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2221381464375#

Just started to look into this guys work so if anybody has anything to contribute I would appreciate it.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
drakul

His last name is interesting - Melchizedek. Clearly an assumed name.

From Wiki -

The name Melchizedek has its root in two Hebrew words, melech- meaning "King" [1] and tzedek (see tzadik) - meaning "righteous(ness)" [2]. Literally then, "The King of Righteousness" or "The Righteous King".

MELECH or MOLOCH - Satanic god of child sacrifice?

Again he speaks of this great spiritual awakening which is supposedly coming - looks more to me like a BLACK AWAKENING is coming. The MSM is certainly preparing us for Satanic forces to drop their masks.

Last edited by drakul; 01-02-2011 at 03:48 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
drakul

Drunvalo Melchizedek ( born as Bernard Perona in 1941 )[1] is an author and spiritual teacher, who lives in Sedona, Arizona.[2] Drunvalo completed most of a B.S. degree in Physics and Mathematics before switching to a fine arts degree which he was awarded in 1970.[3] His fine arts degree was from the University of California at Berkeley, obtained without finishing the course due to clerical errors by the university.[citation needed]

He adopted the name Drunvalo Melchizedek after studying at the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek in Vancouver, Canada.[3]

He has written four books and issued a video:

* The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Volume I, ISBN 1891824171
* The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Volume II, ISBN 189182421X
* Living in the Heart, ISBN 1891824430
* Serpent of Light - Beyond 2012, ISBN 1578634016
* 2012 Prophecies From the Heart (video from Clear Sighted Media[4])

Many areas of Drunvalo's work in his books are more experiential, and extend beyond the experience of most of the population and may require suspension of judgment until the reader has sought to test what Drunvalo teaches through practice in their own life. For example:

* While Merkaba meditation is based in the ancient Hebrew concept of Merkabah which has some documented history, Drunvalo teaches Merkaba Meditation is a breathing and meditation technique which he tells allows the individual to soul travel to other dimensions and communicate with angels and other beings.[3]

Anytime these `Awakened' Poobahs start talking about SERPENTS - I start seeing satanic BLOOD SACRIFICE. All the ancient religions of the Ancient Near East who practiced blood and human sacrifice had the serpent as their consecrated animal.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
bemore

Thanks for your help Drakul. I did Wiki him but not the meaning of the name.

I will say that the more I look into this guy......the more questions are raised in my head????????

Its WAYYYYYYY to early for me to make a judgement just yet. If anybody wants to add anything extra that would be great
Old 13-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #5
eloquence

Default The Merkaba and Drunvalo

http://www.sicksadworld.info/images/...arhexagram.jpg

The link to the picture above shows a six pointed star. The merkaba is formed by a three dimensional six pointed star or three dimensional hexagram, called a star tetrahedron.

The Ancient Hebrews represented their Supreme god, El, with a six-pointed star or hexagram, which would later become associated with the legendary King David. The so-called "Star of David" has since become symbolic of Israel and Judaism even though it's origins are much older. The hexagram is considered one of the most powerful occult symbols and in magick is elementally, a balanced symbol of the planetary powers, which are not the planets they are named after themselves, but non-physical forces that affect our existence.

Now look at a picture of a grand pentacle.

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/inde...ndpentacle.gif

then research the grand pentacle

Last edited by eloquence; 13-08-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: up to date information with pictures
eloquence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #6
baddoggy

The Mormon's are big on the biblical Melchizedek, I don't like to make judgments but I find Mormon's to be heavily brainwashed. Their founder Joseph Smith may have had a genuine spiritual experience, but it doesn't take long for corruption and infiltration to destroy a religion.

I've heard that there are many beings in the Order of Melchizedek, either spiritual beings or alien beings. They all take the name Melchizedek, it is said Jesus was overshadowed by a Melchizedek. If these beings are real and good then it would be better to approach them on the spiritual plane and find out first hand. I find it harder to trust the incarnate since charm exists in both the saint and the psychotic, but you will always recognize a higher vibration when you see it.

As for Drunvalo Melchizedek. I've not looked into him, but from what I've seen here I no longer want to. The name Melchizedek resonates well with me though (look out for the real one's), but
Drunvalo doesn't seem to fit at all.
baddoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #7
senseifil

its not based on a pentagram, its 6 sided not 5. its the 3dimensional rendering of the star of david. its 2 pyramids inverted on each other
Old 13-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
tortle

eloquence, are you a shill?

Your first post on here is to bash Drunvalo, you just cut and pasted some stuff.

Personally my only issue with Drunvalo is that he often qualifies ascension as some jumping through hoops process of meditative gymastics, activating glands, posturing, breathing... etc etc.

For me ascension will just happen, because it's the best punchline to our lives and to history, it's the best way to culminate our purposeful universe, and our sojourn into 3D. We are approaching a spiritual singularity.
tortle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #9
dolores1

Here is his first hour interview on Red Ice Creations last month.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...nox0eXlk.email

As for Drunvalo Melchizedek, I always remember the original Melchizedek was not BORN! Transhumanism?

Personally I have no time for him.
The late Dr David Eder told a court of inquiry back in 1921, when he was head of the Zionist Commission: "There can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased."
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #10
haukipesukone

I was surprised to find Drunvalo Melchizedek interviewed on Red Ice, and there was one video a week or two ago in the DI site headlines that also promoted his ideas. I haven't found him very credible, but at least interesting. I've long wondered the plasma beings from the earth he talks about here:

In one video he said something like the Mexican government is openly talking about them. I tried googling it, but didn't find any evidence to his claims. That was couple of years ago.

I recently read Rosemary E. Guiley's Vengeful Djinn, and the plasma beings sound a lot like the djinn, assumming Guiley's book has any truth to it. If that is the case, they would probably be using Melchizedek as their spokesperson. He also talks about his wife giving him ideas in the video I posted. I don't get the impression from him that he's lying, but I don't believe him either. He's probably being manipulated for some reason.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
haukipesukone

I listened to the video in the OP. It sounds wise and credible. Compared to the Red Ice interview, for example, he seems more confident and knowledgeable. In some other videos he says all sorts of things that you can't really confirm whether or not they're true or not, you just have to sort of accept them. Not that I'm an expert when it comes to Drunvalo Melchizedek, but his newer videos seem different, lower vibration or something.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 22-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #12
toallofyou
Banned

Well lets see... first of all Drunvalo Melchizedek says we'll all have ascended to the 4th dimension by 2013, with an upper limit of 2015, so if nothing happens by then his credibility will be pretty much zero.

I've read The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life volumes 1 & 2 by Drunvalo, and while full of spurious claims they are certainly an interesting read, especially the parts concerning sacred geometry.

Also he may or may not be human:

toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 01:04 AM   #13
toallofyou
Banned

Ha, I just realized when I made the above post I was listening to an album called "Flower of Life", for the first time in months.

Last edited by toallofyou; 22-08-2012 at 01:04 AM.
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 02:10 AM   #14
sniper13x
Banned

This will get a bit long but I think its worth a read. Will shed light on this Melchizedek fellow and the transhumanist movement all in one shot.

Quote:
The Power Behind the Messiah

Of course, the entire Jewish world awaited the coming of the Messiah, their racial-religious liberator, since the days of the Babylonian Exile (circa 600 BCE). But the Zaddikkim sect held special notions regarding the identity of the long-awaited King. According to the secret teachings of the Zaddikite elect, even the Messiah (who was in fact two Messiahs in one, but that is another story) was not the ultimate model, for there was a power hidden behind the Messiah, and that power alone was the ultimate source of spiritual authority for the Zaddikite elect. The name of this entity was rarely spoken, and his operations were jealously guarded from the time of the first Jewish king, Saul.

Yet Saul of Tarsus, who became known as the Apostle Paul, arrogantly declared the secret teaching he had received in Damascus when he was abducted, brainwashed, and converted to the Zaddikite cause (as Robert Eisenman explains, or as may be inferred from his explanations of the political features of the DSS). It is extremely strange that theologians and lay devotees of the Christian faith studiously ignore the bizarre disclosure of "Saint Paul." It occurs in Hebrews, Chapter 5, where Paul discusses the authority of the "priesthood" he hopes to establish through faith in the divine-human hybrid, "Christ Jesus":

For every high priest taken among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God... And no man taketh this honor unto himself. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made a high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day I have begotten thee. And he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek... And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation to all that obey him; called of God an high priest after the order of Melchizedek. (5, 1- 10)

Paul explains that to have a Messiah, literally "the anointed," one must have an anointer. The Hebrew word "messiah" was applied to a Jewish king anointed with holy oil, after the model of the entronement of sacred kings throughout the Middle East (although the adoption of the rites of sacred kingship by the ancient Hebrews was an anomaly, an aberration in their religious life but that, too, is another story.) Christ, from the Greek verb khrio, "anointing," is Paul's substitution for "Messiah." Both Christ and Messiah mean "the anointed one," but with the shift from Hebrew to Greek this term acquires a supernatural spin. Or to say it otherwise, in the Pauline Christ the secret, superhuman identity of the Zaddikite Messiah becomes disclosed.

Chirst is the Anointed One, as every Christian knows. But who did the anointing? For someone to be anointed, there must be someone of a higher spiritual standing who anoints. Anointing is an empowerment, but the transfer of power must be from the anointer, who bestows it, to the anointed, who receives it. In his amazing disclosure, Paul declares the obvious: the Christ-Messiah must receive his power and authority from elsewhere: "Christ glorified not himself to be made a high priest." Most theologians would argue that it is from the Father God, Jehovah, that the anointing power derives, and that it was symbolically enacted through the baptism by John in the Jordan, but Paul tells a different story. He attributes the power to anoint (or ordain) Christ to a secret agent, Melchizedek. This name means "prince or regent" (melchi-) of "righteousness" (zaddik).

Paul continues his disclosure of Zaddikite secret doctrine by describing in a specific manner the nature of the Anointer, Melchizedek:

First being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also, King of Salem, which is King of Peace; Without father, without mother, having neither beignning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. (7, 2- 3)

Search where you will, but you will rarely find a reference to Melchizedek as the spiritual authority behind Christ. Apart from Paul's astonishing disclosure, this figure is only mentioned a few times in the Bible. In the Old Testament (Genesis, 14) , Melchizedek, accompanied by two other "angelic" figures, appears to Abraham at the grove of Mamre. This meeting has widely been interpreted as an ET encounter "of the fourth kind" in ET/UFO lore and Biblical Ufology. Anyone who closely reads Paul's description of Melchizedek may well wonder what kind of entity is being indicated. A human or humanoid form that is neither born nor dies, has no parentage or genetics in human terms, and lives perpetually, i.e., in possession of virtual immortality what manner of creature is this? Today we have a word for it, a word that begins, like Christ, with a c.

Melchizedek is the secret agent behind the Zaddikite ideology of divine (read: impossible) perfection, which also implies divine retribution for all those who do not meet the Transhuman Ideal, or who harm and oppose those who revere the Transhuman Ideal, the faithful ones who look to it for their salvation, for their release from the human condition. Here is the source of what George Steiner has called "the blackmail of transcendence," the inhumane belief system that arose, not from Judaic religion, but from the Zaddakim. (Bluebeard's Castle, cited in Paul Shepard, Nature and Madness, p. 58.) Steiner wrote that "the creed of Sinai tore up the human psyche by its most ancient roots," (p. 38) but the Zaddikite ideology of perfection was even more devastating than the guilt-complex incurred by the divinely ordained rules of the Mosaic Code. "The Judaic summons to perfection" (Steiner again, cited in Shepard, p. 106) has put a curse upon the entire world.

The Transhuman Ideal is the main psychological tool of the Dominator mindset (cf. Terence McKenna, Riane Eisler) that operates in the religious-governmental alliance of the global power game. Whether those who propogate the Ideal are Nazis or Neocons and lately it is pretty hard to tell the dfference the effect is the same: dissociation from the human condition and alienation from the body ("the basic schizoid position," Sherpar, p. 85) Melchizedek lurks in the long dark shadow of patriarchy.

But Gnostics, who could stand in the darkness even while they downloaded the Light, were aware of what hides in that shadow. Among the Mystery centers in Palestine was the encampment of the Archontics, just below Qumran Khirbet on the west bank of the Dead Sea. Gnostic seers detected the Archons by the paranormal faculties they acquired through training in the Mysteries, but they also perceived the infection of an alien mindset in the doctrines of the Zaddikites. In violation of their sacred vow of anonymity, some Gnostics came out openly and protested the Judeo-Christian ideology of the Divine Redeemer, the Christ-Messiah anointed by Melchizedek. They warned against the "counterfeiting spirit" (antimimon) of the Archons, "who lead Adam astray so that it might lose its connection to the Pleroma." (The Apocryphon of John, II, 21). For Gnostics, "Adam" was the code-word for the true humanitas, as well as for our capacity to recognize it: to know ourselves. They attributed the virulent and hateful emotions of the Zaddakite fanatics, horrifically evident in the language of the Dead Sea Scrolls, to madness due to Archontic deviation:

From the grief [and desperation, that causes humans to submit to the Archons] came envy, jealousy, distress, trouble and pain, callousness, anxiety, mourning, and more. [By the pleasure of the Archons] such wickedness arises, along with empty pride, and all it entails. And from the desire [to be other than human] come anger, wrath, bitterness and embittered passions. And from the fear [of failing to be human] come dread, fawning, agony, and shame. And these are useful things, as well as dreadful things. (The Apocryphon of John, II, 18)

This passage reads like an inventory of the emotions expressed in page after page of the Qumranic writings. It ends with the astute observation that, as horrible as these feelings are, they are useful to some people. I wonder who that could be?

The beliefs of the Zaddikim present some of the most intolerant and hateful ideas ever spawned by the human mind. Both in language and content, the Dead Sea Scrolls literally seethe with hatred. In passage after passage, these sectarian writings incite racial and religious violence. They are blatant testaments to virulent and genocidal rage. They alternately scream damnation and plead for retribution. They call for the destruction of the world by supernatural powers so that those faithful to the ideal of Tzaddik can be "culled" from the lot, rescued from the well-deserved damnation of the human race. The Tzaddikim resemble a combination of the Branch Davidians of Waco and the Heaven's Gate suicide cult, with all the worst features of these sects magnified to the tenth degree.

And this madness was the source of Christian religion.

Gnostic spies on the Dead Sea who attempted to alert the general population to the dangers of Zaddikite salvationist ideology were silenced, and the Mystery Schools were targeted for eradication, "spiritual cleansing." But in the fragments of Gnostic teaching that survive, the warning is clear enough:

Others [who claim to know Mysteries] will change the meaning by evil means, distorted words, and will impose misleading mysteries. Those who do not understand the true experience of the Mysteries will speak as if they do understand, and will boast that the truth is theirs alone... In arrogance, and filled with unnatural pride, they shall envy the immortal soul... for the wish of the Archons is to appropriate what they lack from the creation of this world [nous, the dose of divine intelligence], the intellectual spirit. And so they join forces with those they have misled.

Many others, also, who oppose truth and are messengers of error (plane) will set up their errors into a system of law to work against the pure knowing of the heart, and looking from their distorted perspective, will believe that good and evil are from the same source [the Father God].

And they will propagate a harsh fate for the entire world.
http://www.metahistory.org/MM/GnosticAvenger.php
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
haukipesukone

Interesting wall of text sniper13x. The name Melchizedek is suspicious, but still that doesn't prove Drunvalo Melchizedek promotes transhumanism or anything like that.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 23-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #16
yanko

Sniper13x: great read thanks for the link will go through the whole website! :-)
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #17
nehorai

Quote:
Originally Posted by toallofyou View Post
especially the parts concerning sacred geometry.
That's all I got from him. The rest of it is just bologna.

It's so hard to find purely scientific approaches to sacred geometry. There's ALWAYS some sort of fruitcakey spiritualism tied in, and I don't want anything to do with it.
nehorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 01:22 AM   #18
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanko View Post
Sniper13x: great read thanks for the link will go through the whole website! :-)
Since I used his material I will do him a solid and recommend his book, great read.

Old 23-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #19
barbalatte

"star of david" = star of moloch
barbalatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #20
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Interesting wall of text sniper13x. The name Melchizedek is suspicious, but still that doesn't prove Drunvalo Melchizedek promotes transhumanism or anything like that.
The fact that he changed his name to that should be a red flag no?