Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
rreeve

Default What does a Human Being REALLY look like?

If someone asked you, 'What does a Human being really look like?' on first thoughts you'd be forgiven if you thought it was a stupid question like I did but then I thought about it a little bit more.

What we see of this reality through our human eyesight is a very limited filtered down version of whats really there because most of whats really around us is invisible to our vision. So with this in mind, if we factored in everything thats really there, all spectrums of light, radiation, x-ray and every other type of energy or light and everything else thats there which we can't see, what does a human being REALLY look like after this? (forgive me, I'm not a scientists so I can't name all of the frequencies and spectrums we're not able to see with our human eyes but I'm sure you understand what I'm asking)

I'd love to see an image if someone knows where to find one. I know we each have an aura but I imagine once everything else is included so we see everything that we are, we will get a very different and COMPLETE picture of ourselves experiencing this reality.

Its a weird proposition because we're all convinced we're shaped with a head, two arms and two legs but wouldn't it be amazing if we're all really an oval shape of energy moving through this reality. A weird thought isn't it?

Also, maybe as human beings we can't reach our true potential here in this reality until we know ourselves fully and not knowing what we REALLY look like is a big part of knowing yourself don't you think?
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
porridge

Truth is in the eye of the beholder?
porridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #3
rachelangelo
Inactive

Maybe we don't look like anything at all? We only 'look' in visible light so outside of that, maybe everything is invisible or black?

I like the idea of us looking like the images you see of atoms. A central point of energy with different energy fields surrounding us like some kind of concentric circle pattern overlapping and causing waves.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 AM   #4
jeff_bloomfield

To see ourselves using all frequencies of radiation, would certainly present a different picture, but we are not the sum total of all physical ways to be seen.

It's like asking what ice cream really taste like if you factor in the taste buds of all animals rather than just humans. It would be more complete, but not more accurate, because most people don't need to know what a dog or cat thinks of ice cream to know that it tastes like ice cream.

Perhaps a more accurate picture of us would reveal us through the eyes of a creature that has not reserved judgment on what it sees.

I think it is our altered perceptions of each other that filters our appearance of each other more so than what electromagnetic frequency we may vibrate at.
The millions are awake enough for physical labor; but only one in a million is awake enough for effective intellectual exertion, only one in a hundred millions to a poetic or divine life.To be awake is to be alive. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. How could I have looked him in the face?
jeff_bloomfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #5
ach76
Banned

To go against the grain of responses thus far

we look revolting. That's without resorting to auras

Seen through our physical eyes - we are horrifying

We are crawling with mircroscopic flora and fauna and seen through electronmicroscopes, they are horrifying and revolting

Internally, we're crawling with more nasties

Our mouths, seen via microscope, are charnel houses, cess pits

We're walking garbage tips

Bits of us drop in our wake constantly, wherever we go

No wonder some prefer to regard us as sparkling masses of twinkling atoms and rainbows filled with electronic light-displays and pretty chakras
ach76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
jeff_bloomfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by ach76 View Post

We are crawling with mircroscopic flora and fauna and seen through electronmicroscopes, they are horrifying and revolting

No wonder some prefer to regard us as sparkling masses of twinkling atoms and rainbows filled with electronic light-displays and pretty chakras
How we look is dependent on how one does the looking.
The millions are awake enough for physical labor; but only one in a million is awake enough for effective intellectual exertion, only one in a hundred millions to a poetic or divine life.To be awake is to be alive. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. How could I have looked him in the face?
jeff_bloomfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Im sorry you feel repulsed by smaller life forms that exist on and within us, some symbioticly and some not so (thankyou staph!) but we do depend on them as much as they on us. It is life and so should be loved, you are your own mothership ....
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org

Last edited by kaiser; 01-02-2011 at 11:17 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
christ4life

A pile of dirt, or the dust that flies through the air when your dusting your house.

The name Dustin how ironic.

Last edited by christ4life; 01-02-2011 at 11:45 AM.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
sweeping_meteor

look left. my avatar is me. i pose for a life drawing class.

this is me seen thru the eyes of another person.

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #10
rreeve

Some valid points I guess but I still think even though we can't see everything of ourselves, it doesn't mean its not an important perspective to see. Honestly, I would love to see the full complete image of a human being that exists in this reality.
I can see the point someone made about how Ice-cream tastes from every other animals perspective but thats different because we're not made up of Ice-cream. This is about discovering WHO and WHAT we truly are in this reality.

I can't believe no scientist or academic study has ever contemplated this before. Someone somewhere must have produced an image of what a human being looks like with every frequency and and every level of radiation included in the overall image. Isn't anyone curious what you really look like beyond this flesh and bone limited perspective?

Last edited by rreeve; 01-02-2011 at 02:09 PM.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #11
felakuti

We don't really ''look like'' anything.

All appearance of form is Illusion.

Last edited by felakuti; 02-02-2011 at 01:44 AM.
felakuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #12
les_paul_robot

I wondered about this in this thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137405

I guess we are spherical after all if you could look beyond the visible light spectrum...

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #13
pessi_optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by felakuti View Post
We don't really ''look like'' anything.

All appearance of form is Illusion.
What does that even mean?!!!

--------------------

3-D reality is a fact, we are here, in our bodies. Why do people make excuses for this, and why is it something to be ashamed of, and why is it something we should deny?
pessi_optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #14
fairyelfdog
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

What is your problem?
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
hey_jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeping_meteor View Post
look left. my avatar is me. i pose for a life drawing class.

this is me seen thru the eyes of another person.
cute butt

I look into my mirror and do not recognise the reflection, it's not me it's just a mask. Underneath the mask is sempiternal love, energy, inspiration & much more encapsulated in an orb which is trapped in a desultry meat suit

Quote:
Madness is rare in individuals but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
- Friedrich Nietzche
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
If someone asked you, 'What does a Human being really look like?' on first thoughts you'd be forgiven if you thought it was a stupid question like I did but then I thought about it a little bit more.

What we see of this reality through our human eyesight is a very limited filtered down version of whats really there because most of whats really around us is invisible to our vision. So with this in mind, if we factored in everything thats really there, all spectrums of light, radiation, x-ray and every other type of energy or light and everything else thats there which we can't see, what does a human being REALLY look like after this? (forgive me, I'm not a scientists so I can't name all of the frequencies and spectrums we're not able to see with our human eyes but I'm sure you understand what I'm asking)

I'd love to see an image if someone knows where to find one. I know we each have an aura but I imagine once everything else is included so we see everything that we are, we will get a very different and COMPLETE picture of ourselves experiencing this reality.

Its a weird proposition because we're all convinced we're shaped with a head, two arms and two legs but wouldn't it be amazing if we're all really an oval shape of energy moving through this reality. A weird thought isn't it?

Also, maybe as human beings we can't reach our true potential here in this reality until we know ourselves fully and not knowing what we REALLY look like is a big part of knowing yourself don't you think?
What we actually are is energy vibrating. We perceive what the eye is capable of capturing, and the brain decodes it in the way that it has been programmed to do (perception).

If a tree falls down in the woods, does it make a sound if there is no-one there to hear it ? (The answer IMO is "no", it's just a vibration; a wave of energy; Sound is subjective).
If a tree falls down in the woods, if there is no-one there to see it, is the tree still standing ? - Johnny Vegas said something like that on an episode of QI

So what does a human being REALLY look like ? - A human being would "look like" the ONE infinital vibration that is everything ? Oneness.

Last edited by steevo; 03-02-2011 at 04:19 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
sweeping_meteor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post
cute butt
:
thanks lol

Quote:

buy a tooth brish and stay the hell away from electromicroscopes!!

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".

Last edited by sweeping_meteor; 03-02-2011 at 04:40 PM.
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #18
Mo0n5tar
Banned

?
or
?
Mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote