Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
vagrant applicant

Default Is Stephen King a 'Freemason' or whatever?

Is he a part of that "brotherhood" dorkery?

I've read a lot of his books, and I understand that to write about New World Order-esque dystopian futures one does not have to be an actual part of it or condone it to be inspired by it fictionally or to have an understanding of what is looming, but I ask because:

- He's sold a gajillion books.

- Wikipedia feels the need to list his mother's date of birth on his Wiki page (March 13 1913).

- In a few of his book photos he does that Mason pose thing that Gerald Celente does on his site.

- His son, also an author, is staunch in his belief of the official September 11 story.

- And, mostly, one of the most retarded quotes to come out of anyone's mouth came from Stephen King in 2004 in an issue of EW magazine:

"George W. Bush and Dick Cheney aren't bad guys, they're just incompetent!"

Way to whitewash that shit.

There are probably more intelligent reasons one would ask this, but this is what came to mind first, and, again, I understand that these things don't automatically make one a member of a moronic cult, but I can't help but be curious and want to know if anyone here has done any further research into it.
vagrant applicant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
skaff

I think your 'research' would bear more fruit if you were slightly more neutral on the topic!

Proof of allegience to this 'dorkery' clearly would taint your view on King so maybe you shouldn't ask questions about 'moronic cults' for fear of what you might find.

Alternatively you could take a more mature route and ask the many people on these forums (mason and non-mason) who would give you a more rounded and factual view than the one you currently hold.

Good luck in your search
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
vagrant applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
I think your 'research' would bear more fruit if you were slightly more neutral on the topic!

Proof of allegience to this 'dorkery' clearly would taint your view on King so maybe you shouldn't ask questions about 'moronic cults' for fear of what you might find.

Alternatively you could take a more mature route and ask the many people on these forums (mason and non-mason) who would give you a more rounded and factual view than the one you currently hold.

Good luck in your search
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean, and it is of my opinion that any form of 'secret society' is both dorky and moronic. Whether that's viewed as mature or not is irrelevant to me - I'm not here to defend my opinion on it, and I am fine with yours whatever that may be.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
agneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant applicant View Post
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean.....
D'you know, I rather suspected it wouldn't from your opening post.....

Priceless.
agneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
vagrant applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by agneau View Post
D'you know, I rather suspected it wouldn't from your opening post.....

Priceless.
OK.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
savage_arms

Well the evidence is overwhelming; he sold a lot of books, and his son agrees with the majority of Americans about September 11th. How could we have missed it all along? Maximum Overdrive is clearly about a secret society programming machines to implement population control. Here I thought it was aliens or something.

Enough making fun... Stephen King narrated, and helped author, several spoken word pieces for Shooter Jennings' latest album. Shooter has been very forthcoming in speaking about the illuminati, freemasonry, government control, and the occult. The narration has a decidedly anti-conspirator slant. He frequently bashes "the powers that be" and mourns the loss of freedom and choice.

While one album does not a life make, I feel it has more merit than the "Well he's successful..." side of things.
savage_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
vagrant applicant

see the last paragraph in the first post why don't ya.

but i appreciate the shooter jennings info and will look out for the appearance.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
islamvslizards

i wonder what his dark tower series was really about. there is a subtext behind all of it, i just wish i knew WHAT

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
vagrant applicant

well this jennings guy's albums are covered in symbolism - triangle/pyramids, one eye bullshit, etc.

hmmmm.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
skaff

Quote:
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean, and it is of my opinion that any form of 'secret society' is both dorky and moronic. Whether that's viewed as mature or not is irrelevant to me - I'm not here to defend my opinion on it, and I am fine with yours whatever that may be.
Apologies for not replying sooner but i have been away due to my work.

In response i can only wish that your views, not on freemasonry and the Illuminati but on the true benefits of research changes over time.

In the meantime, my thanks for providing me with a signature that will act as a constant reminder to me that i should always keep an open mind.

My outlook won't change based on any info I glean.....
Political Compass:
-3.00 Economic
-2.97 Social

Last edited by skaff; 03-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
psquared

Quote:
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean
Trust me...we are used to that
I do find that statement very interesting though. If you will not change your outlook based on valid information...then why seek the information in the first place?
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #12
vagrant applicant

gee, that was a response to the first one saying that maybe i shouldn't seek the answer as it would likely "taint" my view of king. i was saying nah it won't.

but however you wanna get yr dorky kicks, ~brother~.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:44 AM   #13
psquared

Quote:
gee, that was a response to the first one saying that maybe i shouldn't seek the answer as it would likely "taint" my view of king. i was saying nah it won't.

but however you wanna get yr dorky kicks, ~brother~.
Ok.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #14
ozpixie

I have also read a lot of his books. I wouldn't label him as anything but an insider of some kind. Examples that stand out to me.

The Running Man (70's?) = reality TV with viewers voting and winning prizes. Totalitarianism and a two class system. No card no work. Synthetic food.

The Long Walk (80's)? = totalitarian society full of desperate people. Again reality TV ahead of its time. Rendition of criminals. Dehumanisation of the military. Propaganda and empty promises.

Black House (2010) Parallel reality. Child abuction, sex abuse, torture, cannibalism. Demonic possession. Shadow rulership.

Dean Koontz on the other hand, its ALL there except the UFO and the Moon Matrix stuff but again I wouldn't say he is anything but an insider.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #15
steevo
Inactive

Question Storm of the Century

That movie called Storm of the Century, is that story a metaphor for anything ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:03 AM   #16
joaquin

Quote:
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean
The why bother asking...
joaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:33 AM   #17
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
That movie called Storm of the Century, is that story a metaphor for anything ?

Maybe King has mother issues and it is a metaphor for the dangers of the womb.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #18
vagrant applicant

thanks for the replies, guys. sorry i didn't do much other than fire off the first random things that came to mind, but i knew it would grow further.

ozpixie - i had forgotten about those, but that's spot on. i never did read the black house - will look it up - and there are also a number of his short stories i recall having similar themes. and without trying to read too much into it, the gorgeous american cover of 'Full Dark, No Stars' totally has a woman posing in the shape of 6.

i agree he's an insider, but what does an insider know that we don't already, and are they encouraged to write about these themes as "predictive programming", or is it just natural inclination? i guess no one can answer that other than he.

or maybe it all comes down to what margaret atwood said about her latest novel 'Year of the Flood', another dystopian novel - she simply calls it "speculative fiction" as it's all there in the open with a very real threat of becoming reality.
Old 21-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #19
lightgiver

Arrow Graffiti King

The serial has been cited as an influence on the writer Stephen King and the film director John Carpenter...

It featured in a list of the 100 Greatest British Television Programmes compiled by the British Film Institute in 2000, where it was described as "completely gripping", and in 2005 the BBC's own website declared it "simply the first finest thing the BBC ever made. It justifies licence fees to this day,especially if you like sigils beamed into your brain...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=48933&page=15
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=297
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 06:50 AM   #20
offramp
Banned

Default Motto of the anti-Masons

Quote:
My outlook won't change based on any info I glean.
Absolutely superb!

This is the motto of conspiracy theorists the world over and should be carved into the forehead of the face on Cydonia.

What is the phrase? "and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

You could not invent a more fantastic motto!
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote