Exclamation Shape Shifter on CNN live

Watch this:
Source:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1343037/pg1

Last edited by gyrxiur; 29-01-2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added source
gyrxiur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
ambler1980

another obvious fake...this being your first post, i see you have a bright future here
Old 29-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
morphal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrxiur View Post
It's interesting how the eyes show up when his eyes are closed, and I'm not really the technical type, but it seems like a glitch where there are 2 images superimposed, the speed of the video is going too slowly, and then you see his open eyes, superimposed over his closed eyes. Sorry, IMO, not evidence of a shapeshifter... lol
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
firepoet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
another obvious fake...this being your first post, i see you have a bright future here
How did you know it was fake Ambler
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
kahn2010

well fuck me sideways with a glass of milk and a carrot......

'Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither' -Benjamin Franklin
kahn2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
sabbathcrazy

This is not fake. Their are at least 100 of these videos on youtube. Some before 1980, witch we did not have that good of movie editing technology then.
sabbathcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
softy
Inactive

its obviously a fake becuase there are no such things as shapeshifters lol too many star trek movies i think has happened here.
softy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #8
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
Just wondering why your so sure its fake? im not saying its real, just you seem so sure its fake, you must have a good reason?
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #9
uncinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
It's interesting how the eyes show up when his eyes are closed, and I'm not really the technical type, but it seems like a glitch where there are 2 images superimposed, the speed of the video is going too slowly, and then you see his open eyes, superimposed over his closed eyes. Sorry, IMO, not evidence of a shapeshifter... lol
Yeah, you can tell it's just a badly compressed live video.

Data errors in the compressed bit-stream can lead to errors similar to large quantization errors, or can disrupt the parsing of the data stream entirely for a short time, leading to "break-up" of the picture. Where gross errors have occurred in the bit-stream, decoders continue to apply updates to the damaged picture for a short interval, creating a "ghost image" effect, until receiving the next independently compressed frame.
uncinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #10
morphal

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncinus View Post
Yeah, you can tell it's just a badly compressed live video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

Data errors in the compressed bit-stream can lead to errors similar to large quantization errors, or can disrupt the parsing of the data stream entirely for a short time, leading to "break-up" of the picture. Where gross errors have occurred in the bit-stream, decoders continue to apply updates to the damaged picture for a short interval, creating a "ghost image" effect until receiving the next independently compressed frame.
aha see, that was exactly the sort of technical explanation I would have said if I had known how to say it! Makes sense... 'ghost images'.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:59 AM   #11
trappedinameatsuit

Does it in the original source as well.
The entire vid seems to lag when it does it, though, but the eyes alone are creepy looking when they look like they're changing.

Last edited by trappedinameatsuit; 30-01-2011 at 03:02 AM.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 03:30 AM   #12
lavista4u

Guys....you don't have to prove anything to those who do not think shapeshifting is real...why Conspiracy researchers have to prove to anyone over and over and over again which is very obvious to anyone if one does sincere research...

let them go on with their life and when something tragic happens to them...they will say..ohh its just a fate, destiny...things happens to human beings etc etc ..
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #13
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbathcrazy View Post
This is not fake. Their are at least 100 of these videos on youtube. Some before 1980, witch we did not have that good of movie editing technology then.
That's interesting. Whats the odd's of the same kind of so called 'glitch' occuring again and again under the same circumstances?

Last edited by pound; 30-01-2011 at 03:35 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 03:34 AM   #14
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
Does it in the original source as well. http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bes...son.update.cnn

The entire vid seems to lag when it does it, though, but the eyes alone are creepy looking when they look like they're changing.
I'm not totally decided 100% one way or the other. But I think there may be something to this.
Old 30-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #15
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
its obviously a fake becuase there are no such things as shapeshifters lol too many star trek movies i think has happened here.
or "they live"

like real shapeshifters would do it on live tv
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 04:30 AM   #16
softy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Guys....you don't have to prove anything to those who do not think shapeshifting is real...why Conspiracy researchers have to prove to anyone over and over and over again which is very obvious to anyone if one does sincere research...

let them go on with their life and when something tragic happens to them...they will say..ohh its just a fate, destiny...things happens to human beings etc etc ..
and what evidence do you have that they exist? i mean real evidence not some mumbo jumbo from a book?
softy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #17
2x helix

Damn! That was a freaky one, but most likely video lag in the satellite feed since the entire face, not just eyes, are imposed on top of the other.

Concerning evidence, you will NEVER be able to come across concrete evidence of a reptilian, UFO, or any spiritual phenomenon through a computer screen. One on one contact remains the only way. The only thing these forms can provide is the analyst of other's testimonies and possible glimpses into the unknown. As with 9/11, the average person is left with scraps to work with, but once these scraps are gathered together, you can build a solid framework. Keep your eyes and minds open, everybody!

Last edited by 2x helix; 30-01-2011 at 05:35 AM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #18
ufochick

That was weird, I tried the link and was told I am banned from godlike productions. weird, I have never been banned from anywhere.
Old 30-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #19
akana

Thumbs up

Cool video! Welcome to the forum !
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #20
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post
well fuck me sideways with a glass of milk and a carrot......

hahahahahahah

sorry but your post was hilarious.

i laughed.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote