Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
kaiser

Default Found my soul mate in a dream last night.

Hi folks, I had this dream last night and its just stuck with me all day and so I thought I would share. I think I understand its meaning and its probebrly quite personal but ide be interested to know what you think of it.

Ok a little background but not to much , im a single guy and have been for a while as I havent met a Woman worth bothering over for sometime. (Sympathy ladies taa ).

The dream starts in a festival setting and I meet a strate couple with a female friend. We all end up back at there tent and it was lovely and chilled, myself and the single lass having a nice laugh and enjoying each others company like I have never felt before. Then somthing happend as we all caught some kind of nasty disease, we were infected with somthing that was like tiny rats under our skin. It felt as if it had been given to us maliceously by an intruder but I cant remeber that bit to well. We could see the bumps wiggling about under our skin and I managed to catch them on the other fella and cut them out. He was cured and so we all did the same, basicly cutting out these critters from under our skln. Then the other woman attacked her fella with the knife and slashed my soul mate on the face. With this I think the other fella ran off and I managed to deal with her and sort out my own ladys cut.
The woman that I was with then went to sleep for a long time, I could feel she was hurt and upset and so I comforted here and we slept beside each other but I was there to protect her lol. When I woke in the dream we were in a strange bed in a strange house but I knew it was my familys house even though I had never seen that place before. She was still asleep and so I went for a walk, I remeber asking my mum to look after hger whilst I was out. I remeber a long steep set of stone steps outside the house leading to the street, they were very prominant. What happend next still makes me feel sad like my soul mate has been ripped from me by somthing sinister. The other woman had returned and to cut a long story short stole/persuaded/took my soul mate away and I was powerless to stop her, she attacked me with the knife at the top of the stairs and then rode of down the street in an open top type horse and carraige, lots of blankets on the back. At this point I had enough and woke myself up.
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
verndewd

strange

I had a dream I had found a beautiful slim blonde woman as a mate and my ex fiancee came back trying to win me over, only she had a very muscular build. at one point I put my hand at the small of her back which aroused her but decided that the new girl was more my type and tried to let the ex down easy, but she didnt take it easilly.

The new girls seemed rather soul mate ish. strange coincidence.
Old 29-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
pheony
Banned

I once had a dream were i had met the love of my life, my soul mate. On waking i felt empty and ached for him for the rest of the day.
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheony View Post
I once had a dream were i had met the love of my life, my soul mate. On waking i felt empty and ached for him for the rest of the day.
Thats exactly how i feel, that dream really has touched a raw nerve in my soul.
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Old 29-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
marpat
Banned

Perhaps it was just your anima making an appearance and you are just hoping to find a person in real life, then getting things confused. Such dreams are not always literal
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
pheony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Thats exactly how i feel, that dream really has touched a raw nerve in my soul.
I know what you mean, it really touched me as well. When im least expecting it the dream will pop into my head again and although i can't remember much of it, the feeling that i am missing someone is still very strong.
Old 29-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #7
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Perhaps it was just your anima making an appearance and you are just hoping to find a person in real life, then getting things confused. Such dreams are not always literal
Thanks, never heard of this theory before. Interesting read but heavy for gone 10pm sat night
I suspect your right, I have been very creative this month and actually have done more than in the last year alone lol. But that dream certianly has fuelled a desire to find that woman and so to the festivals this summer I shall go

Last edited by kaiser; 29-01-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 29-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #8
pheony
Banned

I really wish you the best of luck and hope that you find your woman
Old 29-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #9
bubbles_

Quote:
Same, only it's been going on for a month now, not sure what to do.
bubbles_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #10
kaiser

Quote:
I really wish you the best of luck and hope that you find your woman

Thankyou, and same to you.

Old 29-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles_ View Post
Same, only it's been going on for a month now, not sure what to do.

Dont let it consume u, keep it as a positive experiance and try to use it that way.

Old 29-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #12
pheony
Banned

Quote:
Thankyou, and same to you.
Thankyou
Old 29-01-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
metacomet

Quote:
I had a dream about a girl I never met, same situation.

Woke up feeling like I should dump my ex... but over what? A dream!?

It's weird to see a stranger in a dream and feel that you 'love' them when you've never met such a person before.

It was all prophetic I'm sure I'm not with that ex anymore.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #14
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I had a dream about a girl I never met, same situation.

Woke up feeling like I should dump my ex... but over what? A dream!?

It's weird to see a stranger in a dream and feel that you 'love' them when you've never met such a person before.

It was all prophetic I'm sure I'm not with that ex anymore.
Im a great believer that soloutians to your problems can come in dreams, propheticly as you say. I often move problems or anxietys to the back burner that I know I cannot fix rite now. I wait for the unconsciuos to alert me and go bing when its ready, rather like the bell of a microwave oven when dinners done!

Old 30-01-2011, 02:34 AM   #15
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
yeah, but i called back
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #16
pheony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
yeah, but i called back
I know, who could ask for better
Old 30-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #17
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
I know, who could ask for better
only irrational fools

kaiser, gudluck man.

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #18
pheony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
only irrational fools

kaiser, gudluck man.

You charmer you
Old 30-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #19
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Hi folks, I had this dream last night and its just stuck with me all day and so I thought I would share. I think I understand its meaning and its probebrly quite personal but ide be interested to know what you think of it.

Ok a little background but not to much , im a single guy and have been for a while as I havent met a Woman worth bothering over for sometime. (Sympathy ladies taa ).

The dream starts in a festival setting and I meet a strate couple with a female friend. We all end up back at there tent and it was lovely and chilled, myself and the single lass having a nice laugh and enjoying each others company like I have never felt before. Then somthing happend as we all caught some kind of nasty disease, we were infected with somthing that was like tiny rats under our skin. It felt as if it had been given to us maliceously by an intruder but I cant remeber that bit to well. We could see the bumps wiggling about under our skin and I managed to catch them on the other fella and cut them out. He was cured and so we all did the same, basicly cutting out these critters from under our skln. Then the other woman attacked her fella with the knife and slashed my soul mate on the face. With this I think the other fella ran off and I managed to deal with her and sort out my own ladys cut.
The woman that I was with then went to sleep for a long time, I could feel she was hurt and upset and so I comforted here and we slept beside each other but I was there to protect her lol. When I woke in the dream we were in a strange bed in a strange house but I knew it was my familys house even though I had never seen that place before. She was still asleep and so I went for a walk, I remeber asking my mum to look after hger whilst I was out. I remeber a long steep set of stone steps outside the house leading to the street, they were very prominant. What happend next still makes me feel sad like my soul mate has been ripped from me by somthing sinister. The other woman had returned and to cut a long story short stole/persuaded/took my soul mate away and I was powerless to stop her, she attacked me with the knife at the top of the stairs and then rode of down the street in an open top type horse and carraige, lots of blankets on the back. At this point I had enough and woke myself up.
Ok here is my slant on it
I think that it's a conscious/subconcious fear of losing your loved one (when you eventually find her), and subconciously/consciously you feel that there is some sort of inevitability that you will lose her. If that IS the case, then you would need to snap out of those silly programmed thoughts, because otherwise the "inevitable" may end up manifesting.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #20
alienbiketrail

I have had a similar dream about my dream girl where as she is just perfect in every way and I felt an incredible strong bond with her.Visually and physically.And dreams are of a main interest to me and what they may be trying to tell me.I really believe there is way more to them than we fully understand.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote