Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
bardofely

Default Do pinhole glasses work?

I expect many of you have heard of pinhole glasses and some of you may already have some but I have only recently bought a pair. I heard about them years ago in Nexus magazine and at the time thought it was probably just another gimmick someone was cashing in on, however, I have changed my mind and decided to give them a go. I have published this hub about them:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-pinhole-...e-the-eyesight
bardofely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
neville fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardofely View Post
I expect many of you have heard of pinhole glasses and some of you may already have some but I have only recently bought a pair. I heard about them years ago in Nexus magazine and at the time thought it was probably just another gimmick someone was cashing in on, however, I have changed my mind and decided to give them a go. I have published this hub about them:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-pinhole-...e-the-eyesight
Acutally I have heard of these before several years ago on an infomercial, however they were immediately taken off the air because they were making false claims that they could cure vision. Who knows maybe they work and that's why they were taken off the air. I might give these a try if I find a pair cheap enough. Hopefully they will work.

Keep me posted bardofely and let me know how they work for you.

Thanks

Last edited by neville fan; 26-01-2011 at 04:39 PM.
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
bardofely

Default Reply to Neville Fan re pinhole glasses

If they do work it definitely would be a reason the information wouldn't be wanted out there! As I say in my hub they do work as soon as I put them on in that I am able to see letters that I could not otherwise see without lenses. I am following the instructions and using them just 5 minutes for the first few days and will build up the time I have them on.
If you search you will find there are lots of cheap ones available. If they can cure or improve my sight I will be so happy as I have had vision problems since I was little and I hate wearing glasses but have no other option.
Old 29-01-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
worldagape

Really interesting! I'll have to have a proper look at this in the morning. I hate the fact that I'm almost blind without glasses/contacts!
worldagape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #5
bardofely

Default Reply to Worldagape

Yes, I am practically blind without glasses too and my sight has been getting worse. That is why I decided I had to do something about it. So far I can report that I am noticing improvements.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
neville fan

Quote:
Yes, I am practically blind without glasses too and my sight has been getting worse. That is why I decided I had to do something about it. So far I can report that I am noticing improvements.
Just curious to see if they have improved your vision more.

Thanks,

Neville
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:51 AM   #7
ormus

If you are looking for immediate results watch this series of videos "Yoga for your Eyes"
ormus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #8
ormus

Quote:
After practicing these exercises for awhile you won't need glasses I mean it!
ormus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:32 AM   #9
_jay_

These glasses sound like they are forcing the eye to focus more whilst protecting them, sounds like they would work.
_jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:29 AM   #10
psilocybin

I recently got a pair, watching movies is a pleasure now. They seem to be slowly restoring my short sightedness. I got the for under $6 delivered from Chinese eBay store.

https://www.youtube.com/user/plantbasedfacts
psilocybin is offline   Reply With Quote