Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
Tsarions "forum" is highly controlled and censored
It's possible for other people than mtsar to post there now?
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #42
quetzalcoatl
Senior Member
 
quetzalcoatl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nobody Loves Me - activating badies since 1984
Posts: 4,735
Arrow Tsarion's latest interview

Not sure if this is posted yet...


& on Freeman 2005;

__________________
"All You Need Is Love"

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 22-11-2011 at 05:21 PM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #43
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
dreamscope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post
This page may shed some interesting light on some conspiracy researchers:

http://brianstalin-objectivetruthdemo.blogspot.com/

Interesting to say the least.

Quote:
The Prince of Wales was a fan, and Milligan caused a stir by calling him a "little grovelling bastard" on live television in 1994. He later faxed the prince, saying "I suppose a knighthood is out of the question?"
Gotta love Spike Milligan
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #44
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
thirdwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 21,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
[U]

He likes to cherrypick bible quotes and even mixes them together anyway he likes while omiting parts that dont fit into what he wants you to believe.
I have read lots of his stuff, and I don't recall seeing him do this, have you got an example?

Quote:
All his sources to proof his points are as you might guess highly controversial writers, other conspiracy theorists, or some Indian tomes like the Bhagavagita and "other" Vedic texts - but he usually omits the exact place where you can backcheck his "quotes".
I think if you said SOME of his sources are from other alternative researchers...

Then I would agree..

When dealing with this subject, every research may be called a Conspiracy theorist as there are very few facts upheld.. for example he has refereed to the works of Ralf Elise, who's works consists of facts.

He also referees to much factual info that is simply either gone unnoticed of covered up..

And in his book set, The Irish Origins of civilization, he went to great lengths to credit people for quotes and works he was inspired by ...

He has made a few blips in his time but I think the stuff he uses is often venomously attack by religious people.. and they often brush off many valid researchers and qualified people as either agent masons or conspiracy theorists.. when there works simply just offer another side of the info that was not mainstream

Quote:
Tsarion is basically a Satanist - or Luciferian. He likes people like Blavatski and Aleister Crowley, and says that the god of the bible was an evil alien enslaver, while Lucifer was the good guy who wanted to help humanity and free them from it's shackles.
I think he is what he says he is. He does not hide the fact he is an occultist... and people like Blavatsky and Crowley were never convicted of any wrong doing and there is no evidence to prove them as evil people other than the fact they were passionate occultists who inspired many movements. The fact that Tsarion makes no secret about being inspired by such righter's underlines this.

Your accusations of him being a Satanist is just an example of how ignorant most people are to the occult IMO.

Crowley was not a Satanist, Blavatsky was not a Satanist, And Tsarion is not a Satanist...

Luciferians Im not sure... maybe.. Both are two totally different things.

The Christian perspective on the occult is to teach that all the other gods and idols are working for Satan to trick and deceive you all as false gods..

And you and many others to this day still share this dogma by for example thinking Lucifer, Satan, Horus, Ra, Set, Pan, Promithius, Hades... and m any more are all Satan.

So of course if someone like Tsarion who is an occultists who may be inspired by other occultists, and share ancient occult symbols.. Christian research would lead you to see him as a Satanist.

But open research would lead you to not really know what he is other than an occultist. and we do not know what or if he has any religious or allegiance to a given being.


Crowley created Thelema his own order, which means purpose. The rituals used summon and interact with all kids of deities. and its not a Monotheistic
philosophy other than to always do what truly inspires you. if you were to pick out a being within it all then while it certainly expressed a taste of darkness, and light I might add... it was not called or looked like any depictions of Lucifer or Satan... it was being called Aiwass, who Crowley eventually identified as his guardian Angel..

Quote:
Tsarions "forum" is highly controlled and censored, and occupied by VERY cultlike mindless fanboys only. Tsarion also seem to be very active in censoring anything that could harm his image or income-base - like blocking youtube videos.
He used to run his own forum and as far as I could tell he was pretty free with it until people started to personally attack him...

Why should he spend full time on a forum arguing with ignorant people who have no idea, or real interest in learning about his subjects? most of which are just offended and afraid Christians or other religious folk..

Further more, you are right in that such attacks on him can effect his image and income... so why should they be risked just because other ignorants feel the need to attack him before they get their own facts right?

I belive the reason he now does not leave his forum open was Christ White and another guy created a video and website, going into Tsarions persona life, even bringing his family into it...

So I think he has every right to close the door, and researchers and authors make there work and people can check it out or leave it, then dont have to answer to anyone if they dont want.. there seems to be this myth that those who put their own works and views need to stand trial to folks like you.. guess what?, they dont.

What I find is when people attack people like Tsarion, they do very little present their own facts on the truth or reality, and when they express there own views, its just a religious one, or a vague half hearted one from a person educated by religious dogma but to lazy to live it compelealty.

Quote:
Tsarion's past and circumstances of growin up and grooming is very much in the dark. Little is known. He seems to be affiliated with Rosecrucians or somesuch organisations because in a nutshell that is what he teaches.
LOL!! ok.

Quote:
Like most controversial teachers - you wont ever find Tsarion in a debate versus a well infomed critic - he only seems to get interviewed by people who worship everything he says.
Well this may be true for a few reasons..

one being that he does not push mainstream info, and we live in a world were most people will only put their faith in mainstream info... but this does not make it true.. I take it you are not including Icke in your "most controversial teachers"? as he has faced such people many time and faced the mainstream public.

An open mind is required to learn from his works and most people dont have that.

You will find that people who seek (need) to attack his works, will take someone he may have said in passing, maybe even stating it as a possibility or a presumption... or something someone else stated... and you will make out he stated it as some well documented fact he researched so you can "expose" him.. But you will find the meat of his works, has a weight of info to make it far more tangible than most official religions story.

He has become very popular on line over the last few years, so this shows his works resonates with allot of people... without mainstream.
__________________
“Perhaps you who bring this sentence against me are more afraid than I who receive it.” -Giordano Bruno

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #45
rittmeister
Member
 
rittmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
Default

about cherrypicking bible quote:
CW's video points out several of these - unfortunately I can't post a link to the video, but you probably know it anyway.

Tsarion a Luciferian, says god is the bad guy
This is just a plain fact - he explains it in his lectures. I do not judge him , I just mention it. I find his theories quite interesting but remain neutral on this.

little is know about him
well, after all he IS a public figure and scholar, so it's understandable people wanna know how and where he learned all his stuff. CW certainly did not stalk his private live in his video - he tried to find some answers in which I would also be interested.

forum is now private
right I did not try to post there recently . last time I participated was probably 2 years ago, and I was a bit disappointed by all the fanboys and lack on any critique. Anyway, Alex Jones forum is also totally moderated to the point that you cant even post a critique about Rand Paul and get banned (happened to me). Icke's forum is in this regard quite tolerant.

only interviewed by non-critical people
yes, unfortunately he NEVER really gets challenged on his theories when he's guest at blackice radio, Alex Jones, or C2C

I have seen a short clip of Icke getting questioned by the moron Bill Maher So I guess Icke is not really afraid of questions, too bad the Jesse Ventura interview got canned, I would really like to see that one. I guess they just had a bad day, both of them.
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #46
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
thirdwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 21,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
about cherrypicking bible quote:
CW's video points out several of these - unfortunately I can't post a link to the video, but you probably know it anyway.
Ahh so you got it off Christ White..

There is no way I am going to drag my self through that painful video again, its pretty simple though for you to put forward a quote that Tsarion cherry picked to mislead..

are you talking about the Tabernacle thing?

If so, are you not also picking up on the fact that acourding to people like Christ White a Tabernacle is eerrrrr..... what exactly? ... Oh yes of course.. its a shrine that there god suddenly chose for them... and where ever he chose it, they had to stay there and worship it!...

So its ok for the hand of god to suddenly say, here under the strange cloud is where I want you to worship...

But if someone says anything like... maybe it was a UFO implication...

then he is a Lying Satanist.

Note also that Tsarion was putting forward a theory there, not fact, but Christ White was so defensive he still cant even handle people putting forward other ideas, other that the same old hand of god.

here is another Tabernacle lol

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufomaryhead1.jpg
Infact I believe he has already "Debunked" this pointing out a close up of it being a cloud with Angels coming out of it!... its just a coincidence folks.. go back to sleep... errr i mean church.




Quote:
Tsarion a Luciferian, says god is the bad guy
This is just a plain fact - he explains it in his lectures. I do not judge him , I just mention it. I find his theories quite interesting but remain neutral on this.
hmmm, you don't seem natural, But I will take your world for it..

Again where has he said God is the bad guy?.. new or old T?

also go ahead and tell me what God (not Jesus) done that was so good? .. threaten to burn those who rejected Jesus?... sent Jesus to his slow death as a sacrifice to make up for OUR sin?... lets not go into the OT!...

So I think the issue is more down to IF Tsarion did say that God was the bad guy, in what context he said it and the main this is, was he actually right?


little is know about him
well, after all he IS a public figure and scholar, so it's understandable people wanna know how and where he learned all his stuff. CW certainly did not stalk his private live in his video - he tried to find some answers in which I would also be interested.[/QUOTE]

There is a differences between asking, questioning.. so on, to interrogating..

You only need to look at the time spent by Christ white and his vids on attacking him to know his intentions. I have emailed Tsarion and got responses, I was just polite and not imposing.

But even still, he is not obliged to tell people everything, by all means people can challenge his works and create there own books. They are free to do this.



Quote:
forum is now private
right I did not try to post there recently . last time I participated was probably 2 years ago, and I was a bit disappointed by all the fanboys and lack on any critique. Anyway, Alex Jones forum is also totally moderated to the point that you cant even post a critique about Rand Paul and get banned (happened to me). Icke's forum is in this regard quite tolerant.
Well you go to a Tsarion forum, and guess what?, Your gona get Tsarion fan boys!

Tsarions forum was more like a social blog anyway.. the the subjects were pre selected, it was basically a blog...


Quote:
only interviewed by non-critical people
yes, unfortunately he NEVER really gets challenged on his theories when he's guest at blackice radio, Alex Jones, or C2C
Maybe he picks places he knows will help promote his views more?... does that not make sense?

you think he should look for interviewers who are closed minded and will badger him and deliberately play ignorant..

If people refuse to snap out of a christians mind set that has been imprinted on them all their lives, then even if they think they are being open and genuine with a guy like Tsarion, from the outside looking in, it does not look good and its very hard to debate if in your head its .. bad guys = Satan Lucifer ..good guys = God Jesus...

so on...

As for Tsarion being a Rosicrucian.. if he was this does not automatically mean he is a bad guy... and secondly there is not a SPEC of evidence to say he is other that Christ White having about as much knowledge on the occult as a cow does of playing Basket ball.

On the back of Crowley's Thoth tarot deck is the Rosicrucian Cross, so I guess because he saw that on Tsarions website, he put 2 and 3 together?
__________________
“Perhaps you who bring this sentence against me are more afraid than I who receive it.” -Giordano Bruno

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #47
porridge
Senior Member
 
porridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 8,243
Default

Like other researchers Tsarion is food for thought, I was reading about his tree symbolism a few days back again & even tho he will bring a lot of the same info ive heard before, he usually adds his own spin to it, like his Atonist theory on the PTB & Egypt.

The Trees of Life
porridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 02:45 AM   #48
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

Michael Tsarion is a scumbag.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #49
rittmeister
Member
 
rittmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Tabernacle
then he is a Lying Satanist.
also go ahead and tell me what God (not Jesus) done that was so good? etc etc etc
You're starting quite a tirade responding to questions I never asked and to positions that are not mine - but arise from your own imagination, an imaginary "concept of an enemy" that you obviously project onto me.

Aren't Moderators supposed to behave somewhat neutral and not take the role of an attack dog - and in my case even against windmills like a Don Quichote?

I am not very fond of the cruel god in the old testament either, no need to worry .

I hope you just had a bad day as a moderator and this is not standard behaviour here.

Last edited by rittmeister; 23-11-2011 at 03:04 AM.
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #50
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 4,731
Default

Tsarion uses lies to prove his theories and doesn't hesitate to twist the meanings of words and invent connections that are simply not there. His knowledge of Egypt is quite threadbare so he just pads it out with suppositions and downright false information.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #51
rittmeister
Member
 
rittmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Maybe he picks places he knows will help promote his views more?... does that not make sense?
you think he should look for interviewers who are closed minded and will badger him and deliberately play ignorant..

If people refuse to snap out of a christians mind set that has been imprinted on them all their lives, then even if they think they are being open and genuine with a guy like Tsarion, from the outside looking in, it does not look good and its very hard to debate if in your head its .. bad guys = Satan Lucifer ..good guys = God Jesus...

so on...

As for Tsarion being a Rosicrucian.. if he was this does not automatically mean he is a bad guy... and secondly there is not a SPEC of evidence to say he is other that Christ White having about as much knowledge on the occult as a cow does of playing Basket ball.

On the back of Crowley's Thoth tarot deck is the Rosicrucian Cross, so I guess because he saw that on Tsarions website, he put 2 and 3 together?
I understand that scholars love to pick interviews where they know they wont get challenged. It' a nice way to promote ones product. But you should also understand, that WE the customers (or the pupils if you prefer) are encouraged to be critical thinkers, right? It is commonly accepted that a theorie should be tried and tested and held to the fire until it either is proven to be total bollocks, or impossible to proof either side, or proven to be at least somewhat legitimate or "true".
When scholars seem to get out of their way to be confronted with informed critics, and the only critics they debate openly are incompetent on the subject, it's kinda hard and annoying to support this scholar, and his call for "critical thinking among followers" seems a bit shallow and hypocritical.


I understand your point about people that have their mind set on "Christianity". It's not the case with me, but at the same time I certainly wont start throwing a whole Religion into the trashcan just because a new guy on the block like Tsarion comes along with some shady slide-shows and cherry picked quotes from the bible and other sources.

Having said that - I confess, that I DO find Tsarions explanation about Lucifer being more beneficial than the god of the old testament very intriguing and fascinating. He may be right, like Blavatski, and wherever he picked it up, but I still remain critical about the whole thing, at least until I learn more about it.

Of course it would not mean that Tsarion is a "bad guy" if he were in fact a Rosecrucian, mason, or member of somesuch organisation, and I never said that he would.

You know what Tsarion and Maxwell teach all day long? LOOK FOR SIGNS AND LOGOS! Because this is how you may identify what stands behind the obvious. Well, Tsarion uses Rosecrucian icons and images, and his teaching is basically completely the same as Theosophy and Masonry sugarcoated into a new age spirituality and the typical Alex Jones anti-NWO rethoric, so to suspect that he may in fact be member of these organisations is only logical when he is teaching what they teach - as far as I can tell, since I am not a member of the Rosecrucians.

Again, do I have a problem with that? Not at all. I'm just shedding some light on areas that Tsarion does not (yet?) openly admit, or chooses to ignore to comment without becoming threatening and condescending as he sometimes loves to be.

Quote:
The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil. " --Albert Pike 33° mason
Now tell me that this isn't in a nutshell exactly what Tsarion is teaching in his lectures.

Last edited by rittmeister; 23-11-2011 at 06:41 PM.
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #52
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
thirdwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 21,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
WE the customers (or the pupils if you prefer) are encouraged to be critical thinkers, right?
Yes

Quote:
It is commonly accepted that a theorie should be tried and tested and held to the fire until it either is proven to be total bollocks, or impossible to proof either side, or proven to be at least somewhat legitimate or "true".
If you talking about Science or History yes... although not perspectives of view points.... But yes.

Quote:
When scholars seem to get out of their way to be confronted with informed critics, and the only critics they debate openly are incompetent on the subject, it's kinda hard and annoying to support this scholar, and his call for "critical thinking among followers" seems a bit shallow and hypocritical.
Why not just do your own research and conclude if the person is right or wrong?, or unsure.. so on...?

Why is it his/her job to inject a belief into your mind?

I have actually seen Tsarion confronted at a talk by a Christian chap, asking about his work on Crowley and Blavatsky.. so on..

And he gave a very long and acceptable answer.. he also does many talks with a chance for those to ask questions, plus call ins so he is hardly hiding..


Quote:
I understand your point about people that have their mind set on "Christianity". It's not the case with me, but at the same time I certainly wont start throwing a whole Religion into the trashcan just because a new guy on the block like Tsarion comes along with some shady slide-shows and cherry picked quotes from the bible and other sources.
Of course not, if you were that would make you narrow minded, you would need to check other researchers out and do as much of your own research as possible, obviously using the same skepticism of official and illogical info.

I thought you mind set was Christian, based on your assessment off occultists and Satanists..

As its only a christian education that would come to those conclusions.. with Islam also following suit.

Quote:
Having said that - I confess, that I DO find Tsarions explanation about Lucifer being more beneficial than the god of the old testament very intriguing and fascinating. He may be right, like Blavatski, and wherever he picked it up, but I still remain critical about the whole thing, at least until I learn more about it.
Well if you look at the beings that have been depicted as the character of Lucifer.. like the serpent in the bible.. and also the Greek god Prometheus.. they have only seeked to bring knowledge and power to man kind. and the only victim of this was God, who then punished those actions and then also punished man kind...

So its pretty simple as to who was helping us and who was not... the only logic that God was helping us is faith that there was some mystical reason as to why he goes about it in the most negative and destructive of fashions..

Quote:
Of course it would not mean that Tsarion is a "bad guy" if he were in fact a Rosecrucian, mason, or member of somesuch organisation, and I never said that he would.
Well what was the relevance?

You know what Tsarion and Maxwell teach all day long? LOOK FOR SIGNS AND LOGOS! Because this is how you may identify what stands behind the obvious. Well, Tsarion uses Rosecrucian icons and images,[/QUOTE]

again this is vague?.. where does he use them?

Quote:
and his teaching is basically completely the same as Theosophy and Masonry sugarcoated into a new age spirituality and the typical Alex Jones anti-NWO rethoric, so to suspect that he may in fact be member of these organisations is only logical when he is teaching what they teach - as far as I can tell, since I am not a member of the Rosecrucians.
I dont know what they teach as I have never been a member so cant say if Tsarion teaches the same thing... from what I gather Tsarion offers to teach numerology, astrology and tarot.. which covers a pretty wide spectrum..


Quote:
Now tell me that this isn't in a nutshell exactly what Tsarion is teaching in his lectures.
So now he is a Freemason and not a Rosicrucian?

Of course he has read Albert Pike books, who was a freemason... but he has also read many other books from people who was not a Freemason, nor a Rosicrucian, who also came out with similar things, hence why he is educated..

He also researched ancient history and where such concepts as Lucifer (light bringer)... (Venus).. (Sun) ... and checked out what they were doing and it was the same old story. ...
__________________
“Perhaps you who bring this sentence against me are more afraid than I who receive it.” -Giordano Bruno

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page

Last edited by thirdwave; 23-11-2011 at 07:43 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #53
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

mtsar is a plagiarist, not an educator or even an educated person. I'm also uncertain whether he actually writes his books himself. On his forum and in his emails you see that the man can hardly even write an OK passage. And he basically just swears and rants all the time. Never seen a worse potty-mouth.

A little best-of from mtsar here:

Quote:
bitch deranged psycho bunch of drunks or pushers
degenerate whore poisonous deranged stalking whore bastards and sons of bitches
INTERNET IDIOCRATS AND BAFFOONS PIG SHIT EATERS turds
character assassins defamers scavengers of other people's work
scandal mongers second hand hacks whores and fishwives
human dross bleating like crippled sheep on their way to the precipices of sanity
brave worms muckslingers gang of internet hoodlums
jesuit psychopaths not true christians those clowns
envious motherfucking posers morons puss heads
maggots fuckers assassins worms stupid monkey's asses
ape jesuit-licking goon slanderers puke hole major paranoics and regressed types
maggot liars, hypocrites, and fakes crippled roaches this grandma
VERMIN'S RECTUM PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSIST HUMAN GARBAGE
WORSE THAN ANY GUTTER TRASH JOURNALIST
A PATHETIC DEGENERATE A TOWERING PARAGON AMONGST THE RANKS
OF IMBECILLES AND CHARLATANS STOOGES PATHETIC SCOUNDREL
THEY ARE BANKRUPT, SPIRITUALLY, AND MORALLY
their audacity is as boundless as their presumptuousness and folly
andre the imbecille's padre chris white and his jesuit-backed goon squad
blustering charlatans under-educated sloberring goon
morally suspect degenerates monkeys biting yer flea-bitten scabs
some shit by the name of aoca the fucking hypocrite
these characters are below the level of the normal moron
the vampire human parasites and vampires these degenerates
vindictive, unsane, psychotic, partisan CULTISH idiocrats
they are their own purgarories and hells slime pudding IDIOCRATS
these shits to diss the knowledge that great men have accumulated is unpardonable.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 24-11-2011 at 10:11 AM.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #54
rittmeister
Member
 
rittmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
Default

i like "Fishwives" . that's quite creative , lol.
Yes, I have seen him write some profanity as well, but did you really collect all this curses from his forum or interviews?
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #55
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
i like "Fishwives" . that's quite creative , lol.
Yes, I have seen him write some profanity as well, but did you really collect all this curses from his forum or interviews?
Hi meister

I collected it from his rants on his old forum + maybe from the 3 or 4 emails he sent me once upon a time. You see, I + some other guys had a "small war" with mtsar some years ago.

"human dross bleating like crippled sheep on their way to the precipices of sanity" is pure poetry, I think.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 24-11-2011 at 07:05 PM.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #56
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
thirdwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 21,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
mtsar is a plagiarist, not an educator or even an educated person. I'm also uncertain whether he actually writes his books himself. On his forum and in his emails you see that the man can hardly even write an OK passage. And he basically just swears and rants all the time. Never seen a worse potty-mouth.

A little best-of from mtsar here:
Ok first of all I do not see Tsarion as an angel and the perfect author or researcher, but I do value his works and recommend them and like many like him I defend him as his kind get far more stick than even the mainstream millionaires who have made allot more money teaching lies made of steel.

I could never be as bold as to make such claims about people I dont know, I cant get the mind set of those that do... its clear you dont like or trust him and that's fair enough, but Jees, you find it very easy to condemn a person you don't like... and your not the only one. Your what in the old days would be called witch hunters....

First of all your accusations of him being a plagiarist do not even make sense if you actually look wt what he is and claims to be. He is an occult teacher, an researcher and Author.

Anyone hearing you go of would easily mistake him for a song righter, painter or entertainer.

If you research history and teach it as well as the occult, then how are you going to teach people something if you your self have not learned it from another person or group?

Are you implying he should simply create and make up info in some artistic swoosh!..??

It does not add up as if you find that you cant discover his info elsewhere then you claim its not true!?... if you find it somewhere then you accuse him of plagiarism.. Further more he is known for very clearly attributing all his quotes and info to the very people he researched it from...

So to put it in a nut shell, you are talking complete bollocks.


Your other comment about not being certain that he even rights his stuff.. well what is that meant to imply?.. why would people right it for him?... and if they wanted him to do it, why pick him and not just find a person who right right them fucking selves?

Again, not all righters can right with perfect English of grammar and send their books to be proof read and checked, they often go back and forth until all are happy...

When chatting to Tsarion on his old forum, I asked him his views on A Crowley, and he PMed me after and sent me a rough copy (which I still have) of a book he was righting with a load on Crowley and defending him.. he noted that there were allot of mistakes as it has not bee proof read, but it says what he thinks..

So go ahead and tell me why someone would chose him to be some pretend author?... its not as if he has dazzling presenter skills, he is actually quite an introvert and serious person, you think they thought he would swoon the masses with his stage presence?

Also the way he is in person, particularly talking with ignorant people that seek to attack him and destroy his efforts.. is the way he should sound in his books?

I was also there when he lashed out at the people attacking him on the forum... inspired by the Christ White brigade.. and I thought his defensive outburst was justified and well executed....

but if you have evidence he is a plagiarist, as you have claimed, and you suspect he does not even right his books, I am more than happy for you to show me your research on this!...

feel free.
__________________
“Perhaps you who bring this sentence against me are more afraid than I who receive it.” -Giordano Bruno

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #57
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

mtsar isn't a plagiarist in the classical sense. What I meant to say is that mtsar loves taking credit for other people's work. Dead people who wouldn't have been seen dead or alive alongside mtsar, but they're dead and so they can't object.

mtsar's other main hallmark as a "teacher" and "researcher" is that he simply makes stuff up. And that's what Chris White and I myself arrested him for.

Why would someone else write mtsar's books? Some possible answers:

1. mtsar's unable to write them himself.
2. Someone wants to promote mtsar and his "teachings" to the gullible masses.

The $550 entrance fee to the "online mystery school" paid by so-and-so many gullible individuals would maybe be sufficient to pay some person to write for mtsar.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #58
rittmeister
Member
 
rittmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 57
Default

Whatever the case, I really like Michael Tsarion.
He may be cherrypicking here and there to support his theories, but many people do that, so what. As a mod pointed out - it's finally up to the viewer to acquire enough knowledge to be able to decide who's more likely to be right.

I think MTsar is hurting himself a bit with the cussing and foul language that he sometimes falls into, but hey he's only human too.

When I was playing around with Tarot cards, I noticed Tsarion's mystery school, and was astonished by the rather expensive price - but again - it's a free market economy (at least if you're not Goldman Sachs getting bailout taxpayer money) - so MTsar can charge whatever he wants, and probably will do as long as people see a value in it.

Yes Michael's use of cuss-words could be considered poetry already, maybe he's got the same talent as Charles Bukowski.

Last edited by rittmeister; 25-11-2011 at 02:12 AM.
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 02:42 AM   #59
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Default

It's good that someone likes mtsar. I'm sure mtsar has good sides to him too. We're all humans (except maybe the reptilian shapeshifters et.al among us).
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #60
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Very knowledgeable fella and has done some great research. I quite like him.

Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 1 of 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MUGZ6JuRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MUGZ6JuRI
Thanks will watch
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05 AM.