Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
anna_jane
Inactive

Default The Outer Limits

I tried searching for a thread on this show but didn't didn't find anything. (Either I suck, or the search sucks because I can never find what I'm looking for)

Anyway... the episode I'm watching right now is about humans being programmed to be slaves to their alien rulers.

Did anyone else love this show as much as me? Today conspiracy is common in TV and Movies, but X-Files and Outer Limits played with these themes years ago.
anna_jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna_jane View Post
I tried searching for a thread on this show but didn't didn't find anything. (Either I suck, or the search sucks because I can never find what I'm looking for)

Anyway... the episode I'm watching right now is about humans being programmed to be slaves to their alien rulers.

Did anyone else love this show as much as me? Today conspiracy is common in TV and Movies, but X-Files and Outer Limits played with these themes years ago.
The show was much like the Twilight Zone ~ I enjoyed The Outer Limits

Old 20-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
troubled

the outer limits and the twilight zone were my favorite shows. the black n white ones. remember the twilight zone episode "To Serve Man" the friendly aliens strike peace with earthlings and produce a book i think at the UN, To Serve Man, title in English content in alien writing, they convince 10s of thousands to get on board the mother ship and are taking off when the book is deciphered as a cook book of human meat. to serve man
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubled View Post
the outer limits and the twilight zone were my favorite shows. the black n white ones. remember the twilight zone episode "To Serve Man" the friendly aliens strike peace with earthlings and produce a book i think at the UN, To Serve Man, title in English content in alien writing, they convince 10s of thousands to get on board the mother ship and are taking off when the book is deciphered as a cook book of human meat. to serve man
Haven't seen that one.

Sounds great, although I know the ending now!
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
kiwimaj

I LOVED the Outer Limits and the Twiglet Zone..

They had some fantastic shows..If I recall though, I think they were showing the newer version of the outer limits on freeview a while back, (can't remember which channel..) and all I could see was subliminals and masonic/illuminati symbolism and it completely spoilt my enjoyment of the show..just goes to show, it was most probably there ALL THE TIME when I originally watched it but was asleep..when you wake up it's difficult to watch ANY movie or tv show now without seeing all the crap they stick in it..which WILL be full of..

All seeing eye
Pyramids
Red/blue, black & white colour combos
Sun symbolism
Devil horns

..and the rest..

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
nelletuorg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
Haven't seen that one.

Sounds great, although I know the ending now!
You got to check it out. It was pretty good for the era it was in. Great surprise ending. Worth a watch.

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
troubled

Default to serve man

http://www.cbs.com/classics/the_twil...J4gPJti_8oA7M3

http://www.cbs.com/classics/the_twil...J4gPJti_8oA7M3
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubled View Post
oh yeah, I remember that one.

Awesome. Richard Kiel (jaws from the bond films.) played one of the aliens.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
I LOVED the Outer Limits and the Twiglet Zone..

They had some fantastic shows..If I recall though, I think they were showing the newer version of the outer limits on freeview a while back, (can't remember which channel..) and all I could see was subliminals and masonic/illuminati symbolism and it completely spoilt my enjoyment of the show..just goes to show, it was most probably there ALL THE TIME when I originally watched it but was asleep..when you wake up it's difficult to watch ANY movie or tv show now without seeing all the crap they stick in it..which WILL be full of..

All seeing eye
Pyramids
Red/blue, black & white colour combos
Sun symbolism
Devil horns

..and the rest..

The Twiglitt Zone?

yeah love both those shows, somewhat late on the scene, as in South Africa we only first got tv in 1976!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #10
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna_jane View Post

The Outer Limits is the MOST FANTASTIC tv show EVER !!!

It discusses all almost every issue being discussed on this forum. One of the things i love about the show is that it is not concerned about a happy ending. It wants to get it's point across.

For those of you who don't have it, get it..... it's absolutely worth it !!!
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
consciousness
Inactive

the original series 1960's is pretty darn good as well.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #12
guuna

Yes, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, all these anthology shows have good stories.

If you have something against them, get over it, they're awesome.