Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
yamayama
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,077
Default Midnight Meat Train; About reptilians?

I remember watching the movie version of Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train. It has the dubious honour of getting a good acting performance out of Vinnie Jones. What little there is of it.

It basically concerns an everyman type character who stumbles across a secret society that has lasted for centuries, that is serving something very nasty. I saw the ending but the thing is i am sure i saw a variation on reptilians.

Can anyone tell me if i have confused it with another movie?
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
pound
Senior Member
 
pound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,938
Default

Haha..what timing. I was seriously contemplating starting a thread on this very topic, specifically having to do with Clive Barkers "Books of blood"-notably book 'one' which contains the original short story that the 2008 movie was based on. The short story is also called 'The midnight meat train'. I'm already of the opinion that we are living in a paradoxical reality where fiction is really non-fiction and vice versa. This book is obviously referencing the Reptilian controllers of this planet and the Reptilian tunnels and secret bases below NYC.

Here's a passage from the synopsis posted on WIKIpedia, the scenarios described should be familiar:



Quote:
A down-and-out man, Leon Kaufman, falls asleep on a New York subway train, only to wake up at a secret station beyond the end of the line. Kaufman encounters a man named Mahogany, who has killed and butchered several people and hung their bodies up on the train. Mahogany remarks that he will be forced to kill Kaufman to guard his secrets. Kaufman fights Mahogany and kills him in self-defense, but then the train doors open and strange malformed creatures board the train. The creatures eat the dead passengers, then force Kaufman to serve them as their new butcher, cutting out his tongue to ensure his silence. They tell Kaufman that Mahogany was getting old and could not do the job any longer, and that Kaufman now has a new career. It is also revealed that the creatures have also been the secret rulers of New York City for centuries. The police have always covered up for the creatures. Kaufman finds he now has lifetime employment.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 17-01-2011 at 10:46 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
ppd343
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 181
Default

Just watched it. It is clearly about reptilians.
ppd343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #4
pound
Senior Member
 
pound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,938
Default SYFY's "Being human"

Well I caught part of tonights debut of SYFY's "Being human". The show deals with bloodthirsty Vampires and Werewolves who secretly live amongst humans, and feed off of them. I'm of the belief that the Vampire mythos is a metaphor for the Reptilian race. A few recurring themes popped up as well in the first episode, that is-secret underground locales where humans are taken and eaten, secret networks of 'vampires' in various positions of power who help each other out etc...Interesting also that the story takes place in a hospital where the main bloodthirsty characters (one a werewolf, one a vampire) have a constant flow and access to fresh human blood and bodies. The aforementioned underground complex is beneath the hospital....All of this takes place in a very big city reminiscent of New York.


__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 18-01-2011 at 04:55 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
yamayama
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,077
Default

Thanks for your reply pound.

I found the symbolism quite interesting in the movie. At the start you see one or two of the police wearing "unusual" pin lapels on their uniform. When i first saw the movie i was sure they were unicursal hexagrams that Aleister Crowley made popular. But on re watching the movie they were wearing eight pointed star badges that are in line with certain chaos magic cults. Fascinating

I think Barker has more than dabbled in the occult.
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
roaringlion
Junior Member
 
roaringlion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 18
Default

I just watched this movie because of this thread.

They easily fit into the reptilian category. You only see quick flashes of them, but from what i saw they have a reptilian look to them. Also they live underground out of human sight. Then there's the whole conspiracy aspect.

After watching i went to imdb and saw comments such as "Why didn't they just send the military down there to kill them!?". People couldn't seem to grasp that the governments aren't there to protect us. Even though most movies try to make you believe that.

It was a suprise to see 'Rampage' Jackson in the movie too.

Last edited by roaringlion; 22-01-2011 at 04:14 PM.
roaringlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
phfaty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Well I caught part of tonights debut of SYFY's "Being human". The show deals with bloodthirsty Vampires and Werewolves who secretly live amongst humans, and feed off of them. I'm of the belief that the Vampire mythos is a metaphor for the Reptilian race. A few recurring themes popped up as well in the first episode, that is-secret underground locales where humans are taken and eaten, secret networks of 'vampires' in various positions of power who help each other out etc...Interesting also that the story takes place in a hospital where the main bloodthirsty characters (one a werewolf, one a vampire) have a constant flow and access to fresh human blood and bodies. The aforementioned underground complex is beneath the hospital....All of this takes place in a very big city reminiscent of New York.


They have places like these right here in New York City that cater exclusively to the reptilian palate. These places are priced a bit above what the normal human being can afford. So they are not easily accessible to human beings. If human beings were to accidentally wander into these places, they will most likely feel uncomfortable and out of place. Most of these reptilian eateries or cafeterias are usually upscale located near reptilian areas. One night, I wandered into one and overheard the gang-stalking couple who were following me whisper to the bartendress that I was "crazy" and the bartendress replied "which one? Just tell me which one so I could..." then she got abruptly cut off mid sentence by the male gang-stalker. At the front of the place is an old fashioned looking bar which looks like it has been in operation since the late 1800s or early 1900s. There is a seperate closed off eating area which is located behind french door like entrance. When I walked over to the entrance to pretend like I was looking for a bathroom, I got a good glimpse into this reptilian eatery and saw reptilian hybrids on one table eating something that resembled something like meat. It almost looked like it could have been human flesh. As I stood there trying to get a good look into the eating section, three of the reptilian hybrids inside immediately turned towards me and gave me the "reptilian stare". So I slowly walked back to the bar, paid for my beer, and walked out mentally noting the location of the eatery.

I believe that the reptilian subject is so well hidden that it is practically hidden in plain sight. In fact, based upon my personal experiences, I think human beings have been programmed over centuries to make it difficult for this secret to be believable. Reptilians are real and they're secretly harvesting and eating humans. Not only that but they are using money as a control tool to rule over humans. Some religions were also probably created by reptilians to subdue human hearts and minds. I think we were invaded centuries ago and whoever invaded us has re-written our history and erased our true past.

The Truth shall set you free.
__________________
WHO BUILT THIS ANCIENT CITY?)

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/

Last edited by phfaty; 22-01-2011 at 07:06 PM.
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
pound
Senior Member
 
pound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
They have places like these right here in New York City that cater exclusively to the reptilian palate. These places are priced a bit above what the normal human being can afford. So they are not easily accessible to human beings. If human beings were to accidentally wander into these places, they will most likely feel uncomfortable and out of place. Most of these reptilian eateries or cafeterias are usually upscale located near reptilian areas. One night, I wandered into one and overheard the gang-stalking couple who were following me whisper to the bartendress that I was "crazy" and the bartendress replied "which one? Just tell me which one so I could..." then she got abruptly cut off mid sentence by the male gang-stalker. At the front of the place is an old fashioned looking bar which looks like it has been in operation since the late 1800s or early 1900s. There is a seperate closed off eating area which is located behind french door like entrance. When I walked over to the entrance to pretend like I was looking for a bathroom, I got a good glimpse into this reptilian eatery and saw reptilian hybrids on one table eating something that resembled something like meat. It almost looked like it could have been human flesh. As I stood there trying to get a good look into the eating section, three of the reptilian hybrids inside immediately turned towards me and gave me the "reptilian stare". So I slowly walked back to the bar, paid for my beer, and walked out mentally noting the location of the eatery.
Interesting! I would of had a hard time keeping my composure. Talk about horrifying.

Quote:
I believe that the reptilian subject is so well hidden that it is practically hidden in plain sight. In fact, based upon my personal experiences, I think human beings have been programmed over centuries to make it difficult for this secret to be believable. Reptilians are real and they're secretly harvesting and eating humans. Not only that but they are using money as a control tool to rule over humans. Some religions were also probably created by reptilians to subdue human hearts and minds. I think we were invaded centuries ago and whoever invaded us has re-written our history and erased our true past.
I agree 100%
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 22-01-2011 at 09:08 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #9
shivaloveskalima
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
They have places like these right here in New York City that cater exclusively to the reptilian palate. These places are priced a bit above what the normal human being can afford. So they are not easily accessible to human beings. If human beings were to accidentally wander into these places, they will most likely feel uncomfortable and out of place. Most of these reptilian eateries or cafeterias are usually upscale located near reptilian areas. One night, I wandered into one and overheard the gang-stalking couple who were following me whisper to the bartendress that I was "crazy" and the bartendress replied "which one? Just tell me which one so I could..." then she got abruptly cut off mid sentence by the male gang-stalker. At the front of the place is an old fashioned looking bar which looks like it has been in operation since the late 1800s or early 1900s. There is a seperate closed off eating area which is located behind french door like entrance. When I walked over to the entrance to pretend like I was looking for a bathroom, I got a good glimpse into this reptilian eatery and saw reptilian hybrids on one table eating something that resembled something like meat. It almost looked like it could have been human flesh. As I stood there trying to get a good look into the eating section, three of the reptilian hybrids inside immediately turned towards me and gave me the "reptilian stare". So I slowly walked back to the bar, paid for my beer, and walked out mentally noting the location of the eatery.

I believe that the reptilian subject is so well hidden that it is practically hidden in plain sight. In fact, based upon my personal experiences, I think human beings have been programmed over centuries to make it difficult for this secret to be believable. Reptilians are real and they're secretly harvesting and eating humans. Not only that but they are using money as a control tool to rule over humans. Some religions were also probably created by reptilians to subdue human hearts and minds. I think we were invaded centuries ago and whoever invaded us has re-written our history and erased our true past.

The Truth shall set you free.
You sure are good at writing fiction. Very creative.

REPTILIANS ARE NOT REAL
The truth shall set you free.
shivaloveskalima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #10
subhuman
Senior Member
 
subhuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaloveskalima View Post
You sure are good at writing fiction. Very creative.

REPTILIANS ARE NOT REAL
The truth shall set you free.
You sure are good at being condescending.
__________________
When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic
subhuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 04:30 AM   #11
nutrition
Senior Member
 
nutrition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Default

i'm glad someone put up a thread about this, because i nearly did so last year after watching the film adaptation. the creatures in the film are obviously bipedal, human-eating, subterranean, reptilian-humanoids.

also interesting to note that the director of Midnight Meat Train, Ryuhei Kitamura, previously directed Godzilla Final Wars (a film in which Godizlla was less bulky in order to be more agile).

__________________
:MY BAND: :MY BLOG:
nutrition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #12
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Well I caught part of tonights debut of SYFY's "Being human". The show deals with bloodthirsty Vampires and Werewolves who secretly live amongst humans, and feed off of them. I'm of the belief that the Vampire mythos is a metaphor for the Reptilian race. A few recurring themes popped up as well in the first episode, that is-secret underground locales where humans are taken and eaten, secret networks of 'vampires' in various positions of power who help each other out etc...Interesting also that the story takes place in a hospital where the main bloodthirsty characters (one a werewolf, one a vampire) have a constant flow and access to fresh human blood and bodies. The aforementioned underground complex is beneath the hospital....All of this takes place in a very big city reminiscent of New York.


ever consider that icke might be wrong and the 'reptilians' might really be shapeshifting vampires?

maybe a vampire is a type of reptile and is cold blooded.

there's certainly a lot of vampire myths worldwide and stories.

demons and devils are another word for vampires and depicted the same way basically
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #13
pound
Senior Member
 
pound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
ever consider that icke might be wrong and the 'reptilians' might really be shapeshifting vampires?

maybe a vampire is a type of reptile and is cold blooded.

there's certainly a lot of vampire myths worldwide and stories.

demons and devils are another word for vampires and depicted the same way basically
I've often pondered that myself. The only problem with that hypothesis is that most of the descriptions of the Reptilian race (the 'gods' of yesteryear) are in terms of 'reptiles', 'lizards' or 'dragons' etc...and not so much the classic image of a caped, bloodsucker such as the caricature in Bram Stokers "Dracula". It's truly hard to say. One things for certain though-both share practically the same characteristics.

I've noticed several times that Vampires are referred to as "fallen ones" in various movies and books etc...The Nephilim were also called the 'fallen ones'. The Nephilim were of course a faction of the Anunnaki/Elohim headed up by Prince Ea/Enki/Lucifer who were said to have mated with human women-creating a hybrid (reptilian) race. They were also referred to as the 'sons of the gods'. Ea/Enki/Lucifer is usually depicted as a half serpent-half man in ancient art pieces. The Anunnaki were also called the 'U-SHUM-GAL' which translates into 'great fiery serpents' and the Nephilim were also known as the 'Awwim' which translates into 'serpents and devastators'. At this point I'm pretty much convinced that the Reptilians are the 'vampires'. But I'm open to all possibilities.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 23-01-2011 at 07:05 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #14
nutrition
Senior Member
 
nutrition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
ever consider that icke might be wrong and the 'reptilians' might really be shapeshifting vampires?

maybe a vampire is a type of reptile and is cold blooded.

there's certainly a lot of vampire myths worldwide and stories.

demons and devils are another word for vampires and depicted the same way basically
Icke talks about vampires = reptilians in a few of his books, mostly getting into Vlad Dracul's history, etc...

The more you look into all ancient history, the more the reptilian humanoid comes up in a variety of continents, if not ALL of them. And yes, they are almost always associated with blood sacrifice and the darkness.

Interesting stuff... doesn't mean vampires aren't real, it just mean you have to look 'outside the box' of what Hollywood and legend have done to the image of vampires in general. (btw- that 'vampire' who ran for governor doesn't count...)
__________________
:MY BAND: :MY BLOG:
nutrition is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:00 AM.