Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
ambler1980

Default Sun arrives 2 days early in Greenland...WTF???

Dead animals, floods, disasters, now the sun is going haywire...this is serious serious stuff people. Even I'm not one to fear monger, but WOW, this is NOT normal.

http://translate.google.com/translat...44.php&act=url

Last edited by ambler1980; 13-01-2011 at 09:47 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
scottishryan

No idea what is happening but through postings, youtube and elsewhere people are surmising a shift via earth tilt...would this fit in or possible hmmmm

What times to be living in eh

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
Dead animals, floods, disasters, now the sun is going haywire...this is serious serious stuff people. Even I'm not one to fear monger, but WOW, this is NOT normal.

http://tinyurl . com/4gjaoda

EDIT: sorry about the weird link, it's translated into english, just remove the spaces.
If the sun has arrived 2 days early then surely this is proof that the pole has shifted.

Shifted quite a lot to cause greenland to be 2 days further south.

Got to get my head round this one to work out which way the pole must have moved to bring the sun early.

What's it going to be like after 11th February? Things seem to be picking up pa fast pace EVEN NOW.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
soleil

So the sun god has had a premature rebirth?
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
lobuk

We are only 13 days into 2011 and so much is happening. Looks like its going to be an amazing year this.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #6
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
We are only 13 days into 2011 and so much is happening. Looks like its going to be an amazing year this.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"
Old 13-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
firepoet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Looks like we are living in interesting times.
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #8
ambler1980

and of course the MSM doesn't say shit, or if they do, it's "fireworks" or some other laughable excuse. people better wake up.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #9
phildee3

Quote:

http://tinyurl . com/4gjaoda

EDIT: sorry about the weird link, it's translated into english, just remove the spaces.
You mean, like this:

http://tinyurl[/url].com/4gjaoda

Then read the whole article!

Last edited by phildee3; 13-01-2011 at 09:29 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #10
lobuk

Quote:
and of course the MSM doesn't say shit, or if they do, it's "fireworks" or some other laughable excuse. people better wake up.
Yeah its either Fireworks or bloody Global Warming LoL.

MSM are waking more people up themselves without even realising it simply by regurgitating their own Ludicrous Propaganda and Lies.

Fireworks and Global Warming LMAO.

Last edited by lobuk; 13-01-2011 at 09:31 PM.
lobuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
If the sun has arrived 2 days early then surely this is proof that the pole has shifted.

Shifted quite a lot to cause greenland to be 2 days further south.

Got to get my head round this one to work out which way the pole must have moved to bring the sun early.

What's it going to be like after 11th February? Things seem to be picking up pa fast pace EVEN NOW.
What's happening on 11th February?
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
yass

I'd seen this posted at a yahoo group I belong to then turned around and posted about this here several days ago in the Earth Changes forum, then Jeff Bloomfield brought me back to Earth.

He said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_bloomfield View Post
The Moon moved too, and Jupiter is getting bigger, and the Earth is tilting on its axis, and I saw pink elephants in my closet.
...Which compelled me to do a search and find sources.

After five pages of google results, this is what I found:
Quote:
#
Lost Horizons or Methane - Sun Rises Two Days Early in Greenland ...
Jan 12, 2011 ... Lost Horizons or Methane - Sun Rises Two Days Early in Greenland. Sun came up two days too early in Greenland. Google Translate ...
http://www.alien-earth.org/forum/mes...ge=75942&mpage...
Get more results from the past 24 hours
#
SHTF411.com • Sun Rises Two Days Early In Greenland! You All Need ...
Dec 26, 2010 ... http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 2035934%2F Plus degrees in December In Greenland, the sun year after the polar night of this two ...
shtf411.com/sun-rises-two-days-early-in-greenland-you-all-need-to-read-this-wow-p109680-p109680.html
#
Greenland - sun has risen 2 days before it should have
31 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 4 hours ago
Normally, the sun rises in the West Greenland settlement, however, ... sun after the polar night of this year has risen by two days early. ...
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1321018/pg1
Get more discussion results
#
Plus degrees in December (Polar night ends TWO DAYS early ...
6 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 3 hours ago
Normally, the sun rises in the West Greenland settlement, ... Surely if the sun has come back two days early this is either due to a ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649917/pg1
Get more discussion results
#
TruckNet® Drivers RoundTable • View topic - The Sun has risen 2 ...
1 post - 1 author - Last post: 3 hours ago
In Greenland, the sun after the polar night of this year has risen by two days early. According to the KNR Radio Greenland showed the ...
roundtable.truck.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=81212

Greenland - sun has risen 2 days before it should have - Page 2
2 posts - Last post: 3 hours ago
Discussion about Greenland - sun has risen 2 days before it should ... How do you know which day is which if the sun didn't rise for a day/ ...
204.74.214.194/forum1/message1321018/pg2

I don't know what that means to anyone else, but I do know what it means to me. GLP, alien-earth (both which I'm very familiar with from way back when), Above Top Secret...

Don't know about the rest, but it looks like repetition.

It's written in a foreign language but that hardly makes it legitimate.

One time at Zetatalk, Nancy had posted a news report that was written in Russian about houses being on fire and all sort of chaos going on in Russia and I wanted to verify it for myself. I went the length of printing it out and taking it to a little Russian boys mother to read and verify the contents.

She basically told me yeah, that's what it said. Later, I found out... can't remember how, that it never happened, wasn't true. She later told her son to tell me that she'd checked and it wasn't true... by then I already knew.

If this was reported on Space.com or the likes I might consider it, but these forums don't exactly cut it.

Disinfo IMO.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 13-01-2011 at 09:35 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
is this reality

Found the following on here

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread650110/pg1

I have no idea?

Unfortunately I found this story only on the website of the Austrian broadcast station ORF:

In Greenland, the sun year after the polar night of this two days early to be addressed. According to the KNR Radio Greenland showed the central star in Ilulissat, on Tuesday at exactly 12:56:57 Clock. Normally, the sun rises in the West Greenland settlement, however, until 13 First time in January again.

An expert from the University of Vienna suggests that the observation may be due to the recent strong accelerated melting of the Greenland ice sheet. One thing is certain - the constellation of the stars has certainly changed.

Inhabitants of the third-largest city with 4,500 inhabitants of Greenland, made because of the early sun appeared worried. "Here in the place the sun comes up until 13 January. Since one or the other probably does not, "cited a 74-year-old KNR locals in a report on its website.

No change in the Earth's rotation
Scientists rule out any case that the observation could have geophysical or astronomical reasons. "In the constellation of the stars has not changed," said Wolfgang Lenhardt, head of the geophysics department at the Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics (ZAMG) in Vienna. "There would have been an outcry around the world." The data of Earth's axis and Earth's rotation would be monitored continuously and meticulously.

Horizon decreases
Thomas Posch from the Institute for Astronomy, University of Vienna completed astronomical reasons for the premature end of the polar night also made. He suggests that the observation is due to a change in the local horizon. An accelerated by the melting of the Greenland ice sheet of lower horizon appears as "by far the most obvious" explanation. According to Lenhardt it could possibly also to an atmospheric phenomenon - act - for example by ice crystals caused a mirage.

Glaciers are melting rapidly
The alarming message about the decline of the Greenland ice sheet is also evidenced by the current climate studies. A report by the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) shows that Greenland's temperatures were an average of three degrees Celsius above normal. This led in recent years to increased glacier melt summer.

Weather Records in December
And the year's winter has not done much that the snow and ice is growing again. In December, the temperatures were in the populated coastal regions around the zero point, which is well above the long-term average. Instead of snow in the south of the island was even rain.

KNR announced in December, several weather records from the Arctic region. It was raining in the town of Kuujjuaq on 1 December for the first time since records began half an inch. In Salluit in Hudson Strait, it was at Christmas plus three degrees. Normally there are at Christmas time between minus 19 and minus 27 degrees Celsius.
is this reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #14
jiffy

Quote:
Oh it does

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...=feeds-newsxml
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #15
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
What's happening on 11th February?
The beginning of the ninth underworld in the Mayan calendar.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #16
john connor

I can't put it in the fancy words some on here can but time def is speeding up, have felt it the last 2 years or so..very noticeable in a strange way, this is going to be a hell of a year
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #17
coldinsomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post

The poles are always "shifting", but this if verified as true its pretty much a full guarantee that the poles are currently shifting a lot faster than most people are aware / care about.

It also explains why weather patterns are acting crazy, volcano's are erupting and earthquakes are hitting harder and more frequently, and magnetic fluctuations are causing (or contributing to) bizarre bird deaths in many places.
coldinsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
secretagent

Earth rotation axis tilt has perhaps changed recently then

It would account for the abnormal move of the magnetic poles that have been reported recently since the the molten magenetic iron core would not tilt has much as the crust due to being liquid.

And the tensions generated on the mantle between the solid and molten part of the earth would then account for this:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152804

and this

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152765

with more of it to come in the coming days, weeks, months.

As for the origin of it, a gravitic phenomenon which could be:

1) a natural beam of gravitic waves temporarily affecting the earth from deep space.

2) activation of gravitic waves generators by the aliens in the moon as generate cataclysms and put an end to the failed humanity experiment.

3) a large scale man-made electro-gravitic experiment (HAARP)

(Just having some fun but perhaps some of it could be true)
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #19
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Well, good catch jiffy. Of course, that wasn't there when I went out looking. It's dated the 13th, today by my time.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 13-01-2011 at 09:40 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #20
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
The beginning of the ninth underworld in the Mayan calendar.
Thanks Measle, completely forgot all about these dates even though I am a keen follower of the evolution of consciousness.

Need to get a re-study of the materials now we are into 2011