Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
metacomet

Lightbulb Channeling and Higher-Dimensional Beings

Does anyone think it's possible for people to "channel" spirits from a higher realm?

If so, can they channel genuine, honest, loving and advanced beings? Or are all spirits received by humans false and deceiving?

Is it a conman's game? Are channelers faking it? Or if not are people receiving influence and consciousness from deceptive spirits?

Before I start, just want to make it clear that an open mind is needed in this subject.

I used to think Channeling was inherently dangerous to the spirit, or was at least most certainly fake. And with the most popular youtube examples being people channeling dead celebrities or speaking in hokey voices I can see where my stigma came from.

If the definition of channeling is simply 'receiving' thoughts of another spirit, then a real channeler must in fact be communicating with some spirit, otherwise they are faking it.

Due to personal experiences I now believe genuine channelers are not necessarily acknowledging ghosts in the room but are acknowledging a higher dimension of themselves. At the same time they are asking for the presence of higher-dimensional beings, and when successful they create an environment around themselves and in their bodies that invites the presence of what are called "ascended masters" or spiritual entities. These are entities whose presence is felt by everyone in the room, and they are not spooky or ominous vibrations, but calming and blissful.

Fake channelers are drawing from a more shallow pool of themselves, and basically faking the presence of a spirit within the container of their personality. Their little performance is not felt by anyone and it's not visible to a camera.

What do real channelers look like when channeling then?

Do they look like 'Braco'? A man from Croatia who simply stands in front of a crowd silently looking at them and seems to incite spiritual awakenings in them, spontaneous healing, etc?

The idea of healing someone by looking at them is preposterous in western society as it disregards all of our material medicine. Yet apparently it happens with this 'Braco' person, and enough people have found it worthwhile to stand and look at him that hundreds of thousands of people so far have.

Would you spend more than a minute looking at someone stand still if their gaze did not affect you? I believe 'Braco' although naturally receiving the expectations of the crowd and riding some sort of hype - is in fact channeling or attempting to bestow higher energies upon people, energies which could only be described as spiritual. They are of course the 'Christed' energies, or spiritual energies resting above this material reality that when called upon may be witnessed to cause 'miracles'.

The 'Christed' energies have nothing to do with this:

But everything to do with this:

Now for anyone who thinks Jesus is a fictional character in a fictional book, or a symbol for the Sun, etc. I understand - but this is not a Zeitgeist discussion, I am discussing the historical figure, fictional or not, that is known as Christ.

Christ was a significant figure in human history because he was the first human to excel spiritually to such a point that not only did he graduate a multitude of mystery schools, he mastered the 3rd and 4th dimensions, physical reality, and overcame death itself.

Saying one may heal by simply gazing on others could be seen as not only ludicrous but sacrilegious, as if to call a person the next incarnation of Jesus Christ. However what 'Braco' seeems to be accomplishing is not unique to himself or Christ.

What you the reader believe of the figure "Jesus" may depend on alot of things, but Buddha, Krishna, and a host of other unrelated yet canonized religious figures all spoke of the same truth, that reality is multidimensional and that we have many bodies, many selves. That ultimately we belong to the body of a higher being, the highest being, and that we share this universe with many other unseen peoples, creatures and civilizations. Our ability to contact unseen peoples of a higher dimension or to access our 'higher/highest self' is in direct proportion to the clarity and vibration of our consciousness.

This is what channeling is about. To raise your vibration to a state that invites the highest of your infinite expressions into yourself and the area around you. It is tangible when it happens, and there are many higher dimensional beings happy to assist. In the same way that, should you entertain notions of lust or anger certain bodies of consciousness are happy to assist or join you, likewise thoughts of healing, love or light attract compatible energies or bodies of consciousness.

In this respect, everyone channels.

Those who are angry are channeling lower spirits and thoughts, those who are in states of meditative bliss are channeling the highest spirits and thoughts, and beyond that there is an infinite strata of spiritual states that may be reached. Along that strata are the 'ascended masters', who are situated as bodies of consciousness outside of space and time.

Ascended Masters are not so much religious or iconic figures (though they are on Earth) - they are archetypes and bodies of consciousness to which many people may belong. To put it bluntly, they have reached this state through spiritual excellence and are teachers very much worth listening to and consulting.

As they are bodies of consciousness far beyond the 3rd and 4th dimension and are outside of space and time, they may be called upon at any time in any place, by anybody, and they will respond. The extent to which a person may witness their presence may be in relation to their consciousness as well... hence people saying "Jesus ____ing Christ" all the time are certainly not feeling his presence, but those who genuinely invoke him as an Ascended Master (and not a religious icon / nightly diary) may witness him or other ascended masters, either in themselves, in those around them, or as a genuine manifestation.

Braco is often seen to 'shapeshift' into the avatars of ascended masters including Jesus. This may seem silly because he is not a Jesus look-a-like, but the truth is anyone who attains a certain vibration begins to resemble a higher being, and Jesus is the spiritually enlightened (literally lit from within) archetype most people share for a higher being.

Whether Jesus truly looked like the paintings we have of him or not, the materialization of avatars or 'ascended masters' is one of the many awesome events witnessed during genuine channelings of a higher nature. This kind of thing is not witnessed with the parlor room back alley or youtube wannabe channelers.

I'm not endorsing Braco one way or another. Maybe a real channeler is not a Braco, maybe a real channeler is like "Bashar"

Bashar as received by Daryl Anka seems to be a stream of consciousness that Daryl claims to be his future / higher self. He opens himself to the presence of a consciousness that is supposedly far in the future and is able to answer without hesitation questions that require an above average intelligence and usually alot of pre-thought.

I am undecided on Braco or Bashar, but as I have clearly outlined what I believe a real chaneller to be - I will have to mention James Gilliland and Cazekiel.

James - (seen here on the left, an old photo) is a guy from California who had a near death experience while surfing, saw the 7th plane of bliss during his death and came back knowing that there was a 'God' and many dimensions, etc.

He started studying meditation, mystery schools and eventually was contacted by higher dimensional beings. They sent a UFO over his house to confirm to him that they were in fact contacting him, and he learned from that experience that some of what we call UFO's or E.T.'s are not mechanical or physical but spiritual beings who can be contacted through consciousness of a certain vibration (very high).

Since then he has come to know a body of consciousness known as 'Cazekiel' but he has also been dealing with the entire school of Ascended Masters.

Whatever your thoughts on channeling - just watch James for a few minutes and see what you think. If you have an open mind you'll find yourself watching the entire video.

Last edited by metacomet; 12-01-2011 at 08:26 AM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
spitalwings

Those videos are hilarious. Braco only charges eight dollars to stare at you. Im sure Americans will eat it up.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
whiterain

i dont know anything about channeling, but i definately know that you can learn about things in your dreams. where it comes from who knows. although most of the stuff ive learned has just been about dreaming so far, it would seem almost arrogant of me to just assume that this is all just stuff buried somewhere in my subconscious
Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #4
biblegirl

Awesome stuff metacomet, this is the first I've heard of shapeshifting involving higher dimensionals and not reptilians...but it would make sense that if it happens for lower vibrational reps and world leaders, it would also happen for the higher vibrational end of the spectrum.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Those videos are hilarious. Braco only charges eight dollars to stare at you. Im sure Americans will eat it up.
What about the James Gilliland video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Awesome stuff metacomet, this is the first I've heard of shapeshifting involving higher dimensionals and not reptilians...but it would make sense that if it happens for lower vibrational reps and world leaders, it would also happen for the higher vibrational end of the spectrum.

Thanks I agree! It makes sense to me. I believe you posted in one of your threads about the propensity for people to become 'illuminated' in certain situations, I'll have to dig that up
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
water versus ice

Hi thank you for the thread!
Have the ascended masters been chanelers themselfs?
water versus ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 04:42 AM   #7
yourbodyisall

What a great way to kick off a thread on this topic you brought up some awesome concepts.

I think its beneficial to start off by defining this term that we're talking about. What I most commonly see as something that is referred to as channeling is where a person sort of hosts a consciousness in their body and allows it to speak through them. The channeler is usually unconscious during this process.

I'm not all too familiar with this to be honest. My guess is that there are total fakers, those channeling friendly beings and those channeling less friendly beings. Regardless of what they're channeling I'm not a fan.

If you realize that at one point we were all one unified consciousness that then separated out into various viewpoints you may see where downfall of this channeling lies. The first part being that you are an all powerful, prime creator being, you are a god. But, you're god from a very unique viewpoint, because you're you, and no one else in all of creation has that same viewpoint. Your viewpoint should be what is expressed through your body not someone else's. A much better option to obtain the same information would be to mentally communicate with this being, obtain the information yourself, and then iterate yourself because it will come out in your own unique way.

~~~

From my understanding Braco does much more of what I suggested. I actually was at an expo the first time he was in the US, I didn't see him myself but I saw other people who did and they did seem very happy. I don't really have any reason to doubt his legitimacy, in fact I think I can explain how he does it.

Essentially he deeply feels the feeling that he wants to send out to people. From another point of view he's getting the vibrational frequency that he wants. Then by looking at people his awareness is shifted to them, while still holding the vibration and he sends the vibrations in their direction. I wouldn't call this channeling, so much as consciously vibrating.

As for shape shifting I haven't seen it personally so I wouldn't guarantee it but I certainly don't doubt it. Your physical body is a manifestation of what you're feeling. This is actually a fairly simple concept, if you're happy you smile, and if you're sad you frown. I suppose if you fully engrossed your body in the energy form of say Sananda or Jesus then you would physically represent that.

As for ascended masters here's a video with pictures from James Gillilands' website: !

~~~

The last concept that you brought up that I'll address is this concept of higher frequencies in your body as they relate to your higher self. People talk a lot about raising their vibrational frequency but what does that mean and what does it look like? To me it means that more of your higher self is manifest in your physical body. The term applies because more of the vibrations from your higher (where the raising part comes from) self are present in your physical from (the part referred to as vibrational frequency).

David Icke talks about this concept that we're all powerful infinite beings and we've been duped into being less powerful. He's right, and the way to physical reclaim that as our true nature is to return to nature.
Old 25-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
metacomet

Great post, thank you!

Yes Kan's pictures are awweeesome.

I was actually photographed at ECETI with a red band of light next to me, I don't want to post it in public though. It was a sacred moment I feel. Kan however... he is fully envolped in multiple fields. All I had was a tiny little band of light.

I really want to meet Kan hehe, I know nothing about him though. I was really glad to meet James!
Old 26-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #9
fromthatshow

Don't you think to a certain extent, we are always channeling something? Information is always coming at us. I believe that all we do is channel. The free choice that we have is to choose what to channel. Where to tune in.

Another way to look at it is to come from the perspective that we are all one. If we are all one, there is nothing to channel. There is only one consciousness having conversations with itself.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthatshow View Post
Don't you think to a certain extent, we are always channeling something? Information is always coming at us. I believe that all we do is channel. The free choice that we have is to choose what to channel. Where to tune in.
Absolutely.

Specifically, we can choose to tune into the highest vibrations possible, and to allow some very amazing things to manifest within us.

Quote:
Another way to look at it is to come from the perspective that we are all one. If we are all one, there is nothing to channel. There is only one consciousness having conversations with itself.
James got into this before, how all higher beings eventually tell a person "I am YOU" in order to get that point across.