Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
love self allah
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation Non-Mason wearing Masonic Jewelry!

Peace,
Let me give you a quick summary: I am not a Mason nor do I ever wish to be. I have purchased a Masonic Emblem to wear around my necklace, by my intuition. I had also seen there jewelry proudly displayed at various stands around my area and felt as if I was the only one around who knew the true meaning of these symbols. Well, here I am wearing the G, Square and Compass around my neck. My main goal for this was to wake up people I come in contact with everyday and let them know that these are not just merely symbols displayed throughout our society. Such as today:

One of my co-workers was like hey! what does that symbol mean? I see it displayed on cars and so on...next thing you know I'm educating here on the true significants of the symbols displayed on the dollar bill.

This was exactly my intent in the first place - to let the masses, those who know not, some of this valuable knowledge held back from us for so long. It time for an awakening. I also want to add: My second purpose is to see if I will get blackballed or abducted or something - get interrogated or simply asked a question by a Brother Mason if I am a member or not. I do have an uncle who is a 3rd letter Mason and currently a 32nd degree one at that. But I have good intentions on wearing this piece of there jewelry mainly as a tool to educate those around me. Please add on your thoughts or opinions, questions! I am eager to hear.

Peace,
Love Self Allah
love self allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:52 AM   #2
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

i used to wear a masonic ring ?(it was silver (and blue) and had the G and compass thing) when i was in school had no idea what it meant, i knew it was a masonic ring but had NO idea what the masons were, i suppose it how i got to here today!
my dad got the ring from someone or it was part of a house clearance or something. anyway i broke it and later lost it, but does make me wonder if id of got worse grades at school if i never wore it!

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
baron von lotsov

I was the only one in my school to get five out of five rejections to university. Even the real idiots rarely got even one rejection, instead if they didn't like you they would normally make you a high offer that they figured that you would not achieve, but for me it was a straight 5 out of 5. What happened though was when I got the results a lot of people around me with good offers screwed up and pulled out. I on the other hand got on a course and got to a university that was far better than any I had applied to. The guy interviewing me spent about two hours questioning me as if I was the mafia. "You must have done something wrong" & "they don't just do that for no good reason" and on it went for two hours. Fucking masons but credit to the man who let me in. He was a nice chap.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
love self allah
Premier Subscribers

Thanks for the comments. It interesting that whitenight that you have worn this ring in school and no one had question you. I suspect a few teachers to be affiliated with the Masonic societies around my area were I used to live. I heard Masons get benefits and more advancement in certain areas of societies, lol at the good grades. I guess that G, Compass, Square is a really powerful tool indeed. And to baron von lotsov are you trying to say the Mason had rejected you from these universities? And the university you had got into was because it was non-Mason affiliated. Explain. Thanks for the comments regardless. Add on more. Peace
Old 03-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
davidbarstis
Premier Subscribers

Just be aware of the energy you give towards that symbol no matter what your personal belief is. It's what symbols do to the subconscious that really effect most people.
davidbarstis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
love self allah
Premier Subscribers

Thanks, that is true as well! I remember when I was viewing old pictures from the pass when I was in high school and I saw how on the wall there was a Prince Hall Masonic emblem painting, it was in my friends house, his dad was a Mason. I was shocked! Now I see through the illusion and know the true meanings of these ancient symbols. I bet back then it had some sort of effect on my Subconcious but not anymore.Peace