Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
rreeve

Question Illuminati Resistance???

Other than conspiracy theory communities and popular public speakers like David Icke and Alex Jones, are there any real active groups that are fighting the illuminati. You could say an Illuminati resistance? Obviously if there was such a group it would be highly secretive but I imagine there would be whispers and talk about them on communities such as this.

Yeah, I know... it does sound a bit like something out of a TV show, like the Fifth Column in the re-imagined version of V but if the Illuminati are as much of a threat as people say they are then there must be some real groups like this doing whatever they can to stop them. So has anyone heard anything along these lines before?

I guess I'm kinda worried that our only real line of defense is a load of online keyboard warriors speculating and analyzing the illuminati's every move and then bitching about them in retaliation.That's not very reassuring is it? *worried*
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

If the illuminati are soley on the evil end of the spectrum then they must have an opposing force, that's my view anyway, everything in the physical reality has an opposite, and I do not believe the truth movement or any conspiracy researcher is that opposing force. They (if they exist) will use similar tactics to the illuminati which would maybe explain the confusion over what the hell is going on a lot of the time with info and warnings apparently appearing in various media, all the slip ups and clues etc. There are plenty of times when it's near impossible to tell who the fuck is with us and who's against us, and many incidences or events that cannot easily be tied in with an agenda. There are two groups/forces at work?

Having said that I am quite open to fact that the illuminati if genuinely privy to all knowledge that exists are one in the same with their opposing force, ie they are both good and evil or neither, but only at their highest level. Hope you know what i'm getting at, i'm not suggesting that raping and murdering humanity isn't evil, I could go into an in depth explanation about what I mean but that would be a whole other discussion entirely.

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
perceptor

rreeve ,I share your point of view

Last edited by perceptor; 05-01-2011 at 12:08 PM.
perceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

This is an interesting subject that I think about quite often. First of all consider Credo Mutwa (maybe not the greatest example to some of you) but he talks about a zulu secret society that have to keep the secret of their culture and knowledge cos if it got into the illuminati's hands they would use it to manipulate people with. So there's one example of a secret society opposing a secret society, another example is what Jay weidner says about this good freemasonic brotherhood that are known as the "roosters", have a listen to Weidner to find out more on the subject.

Example number 3 would be the Japanese secret society that Benjimen Fulford talks about with the ninja's n' shit... Some people for some reason find ninja's in Japan a little far fetched but that's where Ninja's originated from! Fulford could be talking out of his arse, but I don't know anything about that secret society so I do listen to him as I think you can get truth out of all these researchers even if it's just a smidgeon.

So yeah there's some resistance to the anglo-american illuminati's plans, whether the ones I've mentioned are good or not is another thing.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
If the illuminati are soley on the evil end of the spectrum then they must have an opposing force, that's my view anyway, everything in the physical reality has an opposite, and I do not believe the truth movement or any conspiracy researcher is that opposing force. They (if they exist) will use similar tactics to the illuminati which would maybe explain the confusion over what the hell is going on a lot of the time with info and warnings apparently appearing in various media, all the slip ups and clues etc. There are plenty of times when it's near impossible to tell who the fuck is with us and who's against us, and many incidences or events that cannot easily be tied in with an agenda. There are two groups/forces at work?

Having said that I am quite open to fact that the illuminati if genuinely privy to all knowledge that exists are one in the same with their opposing force, ie they are both good and evil or neither, but only at their highest level. Hope you know what i'm getting at, i'm not suggesting that raping and murdering humanity isn't evil, I could go into an in depth explanation about what I mean but that would be a whole other discussion entirely.
I totally see where your coming from and its an interesting angle.
The issue of knowledge, I would say is the biggest problem as knowledge is power. Us humans are facing this reality head-on with so little knowledge and this is our biggest weakness. At the end of the day we can only see the perspective from one small planet and we have no idea or no comprehension of whats really good and evil from a UNIVERSAL perspective. Although I doubt it's true, we could be a necessary sacrifice for good in the universe. This we will never know until we have all the knowledge.

Yes, to challenge the Illuminati on a head to head level this resistance if it exists would likely come across as evil to us too because they would have to stoop to their levels (as they say) to stand any chance of success.

I would love to think of a pure force for good thats just as powerful but I doubt its possible because there is ALWAYS casualties in every war. A great example of this is a TV show called Supernatural were the Angels working for god are just as bad as the demons working for Lucifer, if not worse. Sorry to reference a TV show and especially one thats centered around institutional religious myths but you get the point I'm making I hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perceptor View Post
rreeve ,I share your point of view
I must admit I was a little nervous about starting this thread at the risk of sounding ridiculous so thats encouraging to know. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
This is an interesting subject that I think about quite often. First of all consider Credo Mutwa (maybe not the greatest example to some of you) but he talks about a zulu secret society that have to keep the secret of their culture and knowledge cos if it got into the illuminati's hands they would use it to manipulate people with. So there's one example of a secret society opposing a secret society, another example is what Jay weidner says about this good freemasonic brotherhood that are known as the "roosters", have a listen to Weidner to find out more on the subject.

Example number 3 would be the Japanese secret society that Benjimen Fulford talks about with the ninja's n' shit... Some people for some reason find ninja's in Japan a little far fetched but that's where Ninja's originated from! Fulford could be talking out of his arse, but I don't know anything about that secret society so I do listen to him as I think you can get truth out of all these researchers even if it's just a smidgeon.

So yeah there's some resistance to the anglo-american illuminati's plans, whether the ones I've mentioned are good or not is another thing.
Interesting, thanks.
I can't say i'd ever heard of these 'Roosters' before, I definitely be looking into them and the people you mention.

The concept of Ninjas have been ridiculed to death by Hollywood and TV networks and I don't doubt that there are some very capable humans with unbelievable warrior skills. I just hope there is an organized resistance of this nature out there somewhere fighting for us.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
Mo0n5tar
Banned

The Anarchist and far Left Anti-Capitalist people's movements in the UK.
Mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #7
rreeve

@newworldengineer
Thinking about it a bit more its weird that you mentioned ninja's because I've been thinking about this topic along the same lines myself, with a resistance made up of human beings with 'super' abilities. I think its all relevant to the topic of a resistance because I've believed for a long time that the illuminati have suppressed much of what it means to be human to enslave us.

I've been doing a little research into human abilities lately and I'm convinced that one of the main crimes the illuminati have bestowed upon us as a species is suppressing our natural abilities. They are responsible for all of our JUNK DNA (as its called) in order to keep us as slaves. I truly believe we are each capable of some amazing things, what we would call super powers.

We know the human DNA has been manipulated by them and we know it continues to be manipulated with all the toxins and chemicals forced upon us every day. They've literally removed our ability to fight back just like removing the ivory from an Elephant being mistreated in captivity. But they know this isn't enough, they know they can't keep us this way as our abilities will return so they made us forget. I don't need to go into too much detail of how they've made us forget as we all know its with education and TV.

Our Dormant DNA

So what types of powers are we each supposed to have? I recommend reading the work of David Radius Hudson for starters as he has discovered an amazing way to repair our DNA. He's discovered a DNA repairing substance called Monatomic Gold which appears to be a substance that doesn't exist but it does, in a sense it defy's physics and he found a way to detect and measure it and create it from Gold. (I'm still learning about the stuff so excuse me if I've got it wrong) Now, don't you think it's very Funny how Gold prices have shot through the roof now and it would appear the Illuminati are trying to retrieve all the Gold. (Put gold prices up and it all gets transfered to the wealthy people.)
Heres some info on Monatomic Gold and David Radius Hudson:
http://www.whitepowdergold.com/framehudson.html

Could it be possible that the Annunaki mined all the Gold in ancient times to remove most of it from the planet? To keep us from discovering its DNA repairing qualities? If there were huge stockpiles of Gold on the planet maybe monoatomic gold would have been an abundant mineral for us humans?

Our recent scientific discoveries have shown us that this reality isn't like what we thought. We now know that this reality at its most fundamental level is made up of vibrational frequencies and everything we see including ourselves are all part of this vibration. The mainstream media and mainstream science don't tell us this but our DNA is just a vibration and that's ALL it is, its NOT the physical solid double helix structure they want you to believe. This double helix representation of our DNA is simply a still image of the vibration, a captured shot of a vibrating essence. This vibrating DNA is our very nature, our life-force and when you understand this you can see how TPTB have manipulated us.

Recently science has also shown us that many things we would have normally associated with sci-fi movies are actually real and very possible. Things like invisability, teleportation, levitation and even walking through walls. No science hasn't actually proved we can walk through walls but when you consider the vibrational nature of this reality it suddenly becomes possible.

Imagine if we can actually repair our DNA back to its full human potential and begin to resonate at the frequencies we were naturally designed to. Imagine what we could all potentially do. I honestly believe that our fantasy with all these super heroes we see in the movies is the mass sub-conscious mind remembering our full potential and this is being expressed through creativity.

Here are just some of the abilities I honestly think we each have buried within us and the Illuminati have deactivated them by limiting our vibrational frequencies and making us forget:
  • Moving matter (atoms) with our mind
  • Telepathic Communication
  • Telepathic emotional exchange
  • Shape-Shifting
  • Moving through matter (walk through walls)
  • Invisability
  • Temperature manipulation (generate heat and Cold)
  • Energetic manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Super strength
  • Time travel
  • Super Intelligence
  • Ascension
  • and almost any other power you have seen a super hero with on TV.
From a science perspective most are potentially possible. I know, I know, some sound very far fetched but when you consider this reality at its molecular level and what's really possible as defined by the laws of physics there not so easy to dismiss. Whether we posses these powers ourselves if our DNA was repaired, who knows? however I'm pretty convinced our true potential is laying dormant in our junk DNA.

Our Current Reality (natural or virtual)
Its also more than possible that this reality is actually a prison reality. Think about this for a second. We're in a reality where we see an infinite space around us that appears to be baron and lifeless other than us. We arrive here with an empty mind and we leave not knowing where we're going. Our whole existence (as we know it) it limited to knowledge of only this reality and we have no idea what we are, never mind who we are.

With this new understanding that we are vibrational beings of light, isn't it quite possible that an advance race of beings adjusted our vibration so we're locked in this prison reality, like tuning a radio as David Icke says. This is why the matrix was such a great film as it explained the possibility of this although it would have been better if they explained the vibration of our DNA.

Maybe David Ickes new moon theory ties into this too? Maybe the moon is the way out of this slave prison reality? who knows!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #8
sweeping_meteor

evil prevails when good men do nothing

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
cpfc12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
On the face of it they appear to be resistance groups, but when you get to the core and see through the hypocracy they are just part of the illuminati web. I think there is no point in viewing the illuminati in a political sense, or even in a physical sense for that matter, as naff as it sounds, when you have giant acts of peaceful non compliance, which you very rarely do, due to the strength it involves, that is the true resistance against the illuminati, remember they don't make bad causes themselves, they make us do it to ourselves.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

With regards to you mentioning virtual reality, this was along the lines of what I was getting at in my other post. If you and I were playing a war game on the PS3 (or similar) and I sent in an airstrike and wiped you out, would I have caused you harm?

What if the people who hold the knowledge are fully aware of the game, whilst we see merely our character or avatar, and have forgotten that we cannot really be harmed at all. The "illuminati" that we see may simply be playing out their character in the game, victimising us until we collectively stand against them, maybe they want us to figure it all out? What if the whole purpose of tyranny is to enable us to seek our freedom? Maybe we need every restriction placed upon us to make us aware of that which can never be taken from us.

So the root of all evil, may only be regarded as evil within this reality, and if the reality is virtual then the evil must be also, and we can have no way of knowing how evolved or even God like these people are outwith this reality.

Apologies if i've taken it a bit of course. This issue is something I spend a lot of time contemplating. I've never "subscribed" to the idea that the illuminati are really there for our benefit but I do entertain the thought on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
Mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
On the face of it they appear to be resistance groups, but when you get to the core and see through the hypocracy they are just part of the illuminati web. I think there is no point in viewing the illuminati in a political sense, or even in a physical sense for that matter, as naff as it sounds, when you have giant acts of peaceful non compliance, which you very rarely do, due to the strength it involves, that is the true resistance against the illuminati, remember they don't make bad causes themselves, they make us do it to ourselves.
haha walob.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
theqleaner

Pfft.. Resistance Is Futile..

Novus Ordo Seclorum
theqleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #13
Mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
Here are just some of the abilities I honestly think we each have buried within us and the Illuminati have deactivated them by limiting our vibrational frequencies and making us forget:

* Moving matter (atoms) with our mind
* Telepathic Communication
* Telepathic emotional exchange
* Shape-Shifting
* Moving through matter (walk through walls)
* Invisability
* Temperature manipulation (generate heat and Cold)
* Energetic manipulation
* Teleportation
* Super strength
* Time travel
* Super Intelligence
* Ascension
* and almost any other power you have seen a super hero with on TV.
So what is the process for unlocking these superhuman abilities, who has done so?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #14
theqleaner

Quote:
So what is the process for unlocking these superhuman abilities, who has done so?
Maybe Smoke Lots Of Marijuana ?

Novus Ordo Seclorum
theqleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #15
raggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
The issue of knowledge, I would say is the biggest problem as knowledge is power. Us humans are facing this reality head-on with so little knowledge and this is our biggest weakness.
Ah but is it? Or is it that our biggest weakness is our inability to accept responsibility for our own behaviour? We bounce around like pin balls, bouncing off everything we encounter. We point fingers and cast blame everywhere we can. We never stop to look in the mirror except to admire ourselves. Yet we are our own secret societies. We keep things secret from ourselves. We refuse to accept the things we don't like about ourselves and project onto others. If we wandered around the halls of our mind we might uncover the secrets that drive us. Our minds are vast libraries. Full of books we have never read. Yet we put them on the shelves. That's our biggest weakness.
raggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
sweeping_meteor

Quote:
i dont pray very often... but if your out there superman please help me
(homer simpson, genius)

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
perceptor

Quote:
those are the groups that the system allows , to create the illusion that you live in a real democracy ,which allows people to throw stones against the police and put some cars to burn . if the system wants, the system crush these groups in a wink

(sorry my English )
perceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #18
zen_anarchy

the last defense against the rothschilds zionists died out a long time ago ,they where called the nazis i believe and are now portrayed by the media as having ate babies and committed a genocide

(thats kinda only half sarcastic ) as the dead horse of nazisim is being dragged up into our reality again as the boogey man who controls the nwo(rather than the zionists) by various researchers like jim marrs and Joseph P. Farrell who has links to john hagee and christian zionism ,and you wonder why the myth is being portrayed that the nazis are still in control?,
and black is now white apparently

first though we must figure out who the enemy is rothchild zionists/the jesuits/the monarchies/the nazis/the archons/the communists ?

if there is a resistence then we must make it our selves as i have looked for years for a active group that resisits the nwo and have never found one that wasnt co-opted and had ulterioir political motives

luckily for me there was a anti illuminati group that i found ,unfortunatly they only existed in a comic book called "the invisibles" but it can be read as a guide book for opposing a corrupt system that uses black magic and technology to control/dumb down a society

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 05-01-2011 at 07:08 PM.
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #19
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggie View Post
Ah but is it? Or is it that our biggest weakness is our inability to accept responsibility for our own behaviour? We bounce around like pin balls, bouncing off everything we encounter. We point fingers and cast blame everywhere we can. We never stop to look in the mirror except to admire ourselves. Yet we are our own secret societies. We keep things secret from ourselves. We refuse to accept the things we don't like about ourselves and project onto others. If we wandered around the halls of our mind we might uncover the secrets that drive us. Our minds are vast libraries. Full of books we have never read. Yet we put them on the shelves. That's our biggest weakness.

You made a very big mistake by saying WE this and WE that!

ME, I, Myself as one single human being has NEVER EVER made a decision to start a secret society, I've NEVER EVER stated that its right to be ruled by a secret mentality government. In fact I've always been totally against any form of secrecy, especially by supposed rulers and governments. Try to remember that we don't have to take personal responsibility for everything mankind has done.

When our society is picked apart bit by bit, I would say it is the very secrecy that they claim protects us thats the biggest issue of all. If EVERY government, civil servant, institution, corporation and religion were honest and open at all times and never ever secret, we wouldn't have hardly any of the problems we have today. Its the very act of secrecy that breeds corruption and allows individuals to escalate to positions of power by dishonest means. Its also the very act that breeds distrust and paranoia and allows our corrupt leaders to get away with appalling crimes with zero consequences. A

As a GLOBAL race we should be sharing knowledge and information with each other to make advances as a race. As well as all the above, the act of secrecy has held us back more than most of us would believe. Its a backwards way of the modern world and everything will only ever get much much worse until the day when government and institutional secrecy becomes illegal.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
dolores1

Wink Yen monks verses Zen monks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post

dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote