Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
lauren_almighty
Banned

Default Soul Mates That Cannot Be Together

A soul mate is supposed to make a person feel complete so imagine how painful it must be to not be able to be with them once you have found them. I believe that I have found mine but I cannot be with him. Should I count myself lucky that I experienced that or unlucky because I have had what I want but can't have rubbed in my face?

How does a person move on and get on with their life when they know that nobody can ever measure up to their soul mate?

What would you do? How would you cope?

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 04-01-2011 at 01:12 AM.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:18 AM   #2
torus

Inherent shortsightedness regarding the future, as you really cannot know what or who lies ahead. I know, it can certainly feel like, "nobody will or can be as nice, loving, etc...." as my "soulmate". Be thankful that this person awakens something deep within you...at a distance. Perhaps this is teaching you something about yourself that you might not have discovered otherwise. And all the goodness that you feel coming from the other is all within you anyway.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
multiversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
A soul mate is supposed to make a person feel complete so imagine how painful it must be to not be able to be with them once you have found them. I believe that I have found mine but I cannot be with him. Should I count myself lucky that I experienced that or unlucky because I have had what I want but can't have rubbed in my face?

How does a person move on and get on with their life when they know that nobody can ever measure up to their soul mate?

Hello Lauren,

I know how you feel. I thought I found my soul mate too but unfortunately I can't be with her. Everything about her just felt right, we clicked, we got each other, we had so much in common, everything felt so right. But for some reason out of my control I cannot be with her and it was horrible.

I too felt I couldn't move on, she made me feel emotions I had never felt before when I was in love (making me question what love was) and I just felt drained and that looking for another woman was pointless as I couldn't and still don't know if it's possible to meet a girl who made me feel like her or possibly even better than that.

I don't angst for her like I did, I still think about her and hope that maybe one day it will happen but I guess the old cliche of time being a good healer is probably true.

I haven't said anything revolutionary but hopefully just knowing other people know how you feel and have survived and become stronger will give you a little lift...
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #4
tb303

Quote:

Give it a bit of time, it may well have been just the dopamine
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:45 AM   #5
truthseeker1980

Quote:

I know exactly how u feel, I met mine too.

Much the same as post above never met anyone like her since, what made it harder for me was she never let us talk or see each other like she knew deep down we were too, she said as much before we split anyway, I didn't get any closure either, she said she needed dome space n ignored me forever.

I'd love to say it gets easier with time, but 4 years later I still think about her everyday, what makes it even harder is the syncronisities ain't ever stopped either, I moved 10 miles away from where I was when I was close to her and guess what, she has moved here too. I've worked out we hav lived within a mile radius of each other our entire lives, I was even her paperboy as a kid (didn't know her then).

The only thing that helps me is knowing that if she really is my soulmate/twinflame, like the countless syncronisities point to, then we r already together as one on the other side.

So try as I do, try n get on with your life, go out with other blokes, even if everyone feels second best to ur soulmate, but know they r part of u n u r part of them just not in this reality at present.

Ive not many a girl like her since but apparently we do have more than one soulmate/twinflame encarnated in this reality n timescale.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 04-01-2011 at 01:47 AM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
blackstar76

Why can't you be with him? Is he in prison?
Old 04-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #7
nuka

I know who mine is but she is gone. Though I think for her it is better because if she were with me then she then I would hold her back.

I do believe there is some one else out there who can be what she was to me but, just 1 miss right is hard enough to find right.

It is hard to cope but I feel good knowing she is not in the same place as me. Her family live over the road and I always look out for her.

Maybe one day it will work out, though I had my chances and blew it.
nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 AM   #8
blackstar76

Face it people. If he or she left you then thats not your soul mate. It just someone you love who doesn't love you back the same way.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #9
multiversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
I know exactly how u feel, I met mine too.

Much the same as post above never met anyone like her since, what made it harder for me was she never let us talk or see each other like she knew deep down we were too, she said as much before we split anyway, I didn't get any closure either, she said she needed dome space n ignored me forever.

I'd love to say it gets easier with time, but 4 years later I still think about her everyday, what makes it even harder is the syncronisities ain't ever stopped either, I moved 10 miles away from where I was when I was close to her and guess what, she has moved here too. I've worked out we hav lived within a mile radius of each other our entire lives, I was even her paperboy as a kid (didn't know her then).

The only thing that helps me is knowing that if she really is my soulmate/twinflame, like the countless syncronisities point to, then we r already together as one on the other side.

So try as I do, try n get on with your life, go out with other blokes, even if everyone feels second best to ur soulmate, but know they r part of u n u r part of them just not in this reality at present.

Ive not many a girl like her since but apparently we do have more than one soulmate/twinflame encarnated in this reality n timescale.
Aint that the truth mate. The synchronicities don't stop. Maybe I'm looking out for them, maybe not. I'm not sure but they're definitely there and they don't go.
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 AM   #10
nuka

I'm glad this thread was posted. I woke up 25 minutes ago and for some reason went and made a cup of tea, and had so much on my mind, nice be able to vent one of those things.
nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:00 AM   #11
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Why can't you be with him? Is he in prison?
Your assumption made me laugh. No he's not in prison silly.

He is with somebody else. We are just friends but have both admitted that we feel the same attraction to each other.

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 04-01-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:02 AM   #12
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb303 View Post
Give it a bit of time, it may well have been just the dopamine
No don't spoil it!

I have had those butterfly feelings and that feeling of excitement you get when you start a new relationship or when you fancy somebody but this is so much more than that. Words can't describe it. It's intense.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #13
blackstar76

Quote:

He is with somebody else. We are just friends but have both admitted that we felt the same attraction to each other.
Oh. Wow. Prison would have been better. I never been in love with someone who was with someone else so I have no advice. Except that perhaps it's just a crush and not your soul mate. Why would a true soul mate be with somebody else. Besides if he left her for you then he would be capable of doing the same to you later on when a new choice presented itself. Proceed with caution.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #14
strawberries

Quote:

He is with somebody else. We are just friends but have both admitted that we felt the same attraction to each other.
I'd say, continue to be friend with him and who knows...
Is he seriously engaged to the other person?
strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #15
willys girl

lauren is he married or does he have children now x
willys girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #16
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Oh. Wow. Prison would have been better. I never been in love with someone who was with someone else so I have no advice. Except that perhaps it's just a crush and not your soul mate. Why would a true soul mate be with somebody else. Besides if he left her for you then he would be capable of doing the same to you later on when a new choice presented itself. Proceed with caution.
He is married but it makes me love him more that he hasn't tried to take it any further with me. I totally respect him for that.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 AM   #17
strawberries

Quote:
He is married but it makes me love him more that he hasn't tried to take it any further with me. I totally respect him for that.
Oh, he is married... then, it's a bit complicated. Maybe just keep him as a friend?
strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #18
willys girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
Oh, he is married... then, it's a bit complicated. Maybe just keep him as a friend?
+1

Lauren you need someone of your own thats a must and something we all deserve.Sharing is not an opition.Ido know how you feel which is why I say protect you and forget him.
willys girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #19
blackstar76

Quote:
Well thats good that he remains loyal to his wife in that reguard. But a wandering heart can also be as damaging as a wandering penis. I dunno sweetie. Maybe we should call you Angelina Jolie from now on. HAHA kiddin around Lauren.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #20
mountain

Hey Lauren

I have often come across references stating that there are more than one soulmate/kindred spirit that could be family, friends and lovers, but that there is only one true twin flame.

Maybe there is someone you have yet to encounter who may be meant for you and more available? I don't know. I would keep my friendship with him if it were me though.....