Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
springrain

Lightbulb DMT, Sun Flares, Pineal Gland Activation

Quote:
Solar Flare activity being linked to an opening of our 3rd eye. Whet year does the sun peak in activity? The secretion of dimethyltryptamine in the year 2012, if this is the case, could cause a massive spiritual awakening like never before seen here on this planet. Do remember that there is an ongoing agenda to keep the pineal gland heavily calcified by the use of fluoride.
Felipe is awesome

Old 17-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
verndewd

the brain doesnt produce DMT.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
biblegirl

Thumbs up

brilliant vid springrain, thank you for sharing that

It was neat to see photos of a pineal gland and the effects of fluoride. I don't think I've ever seen photos before. What this guy is saying sounds right on to me . I had not considered how the solar flares are interacting with our brain chemistry. Very very interesting information.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
monay

Cool detox

Flouride can be detoxed from your body by eating tamarind paste.
There are some other less tasty ways to do the same with boron and dry sauna.

The powers certainly lied their heads off with this one. Fortunately, it is fairly easy to manage.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 05:19 AM   #5
psychicdude
Inactive

I love this POST! DMT is created Naturally by the Human Body and we ALL TRIP On it, if your a pro drug or antidrug YOU PRODUCE THIS. DMT Gives us Psychic Visions it IS COVERED UP by our EVIL AUTHORITYS and they want to enslave us or kill us off in WARS! They have been using Floride in Concintration camps in WW2 it was to Numb the poor victoms the EVIL Authoritys wanted to Torture and Kill....FUCKERS! There I swore, I want Authority Illiminated by Replacing it with LOVE and ONENESS. I pray the solar flares excite our DMT and we Wake the FUC* UP and turn our backs on Authority and Face Each Other!

I love this post and best video I have seen...oh here for the AUTHORITYS READING THIS POST....Look at what I channeled, Authoritys Reading this please wake up, you are me.

Religion's write Authoritative Laws in Stone while Spirituality writes non Authoritative suggestions in the sands of experience.
Authority is the root of all evil, money is just one of the soils the root of Authority grows in.
Authority's root is separateness, separateness is ego, as it is what divides, conquers and controls us.
We are all One, we are all the same person.
If I see myself in others then even though others may be stronger, smarter and wiser, they are not authority as I can not be greater than myself.
All human Authority on earth must be stopped at all peaceful and loving costs.
The powers that be cannot be.
The only thing that should be against the Law is the Law.
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 05:41 AM   #6
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post

The powers certainly lied their heads off with this one. Fortunately, it is fairly easy to manage.
never heard of these as ways to detox fluoride before, can you please give more information on this?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #7
verndewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
I love this POST! DMT is created Naturally by the Human Body and we ALL TRIP On it, if your a pro drug or antidrug YOU PRODUCE THIS. DMT Gives us Psychic Visions it IS COVERED UP by our EVIL AUTHORITYS and they want to enslave us or kill us off in WARS! They have been using Floride in Concintration camps in WW2 it was to Numb the poor victoms the EVIL Authoritys wanted to Torture and Kill....FUCKERS! There I swore, I want Authority Illiminated by Replacing it with LOVE and ONENESS. I pray the solar flares excite our DMT and we Wake the FUC* UP and turn our backs on Authority and Face Each Other!

I love this post and best video I have seen...oh here for the AUTHORITYS READING THIS POST....Look at what I channeled, Authoritys Reading this please wake up, you are me.

Religion's write Authoritative Laws in Stone while Spirituality writes non Authoritative suggestions in the sands of experience.
Authority is the root of all evil, money is just one of the soils the root of Authority grows in.
Authority's root is separateness, separateness is ego, as it is what divides, conquers and controls us.
We are all One, we are all the same person.
If I see myself in others then even though others may be stronger, smarter and wiser, they are not authority as I can not be greater than myself.
All human Authority on earth must be stopped at all peaceful and loving costs.
The powers that be cannot be.
The only thing that should be against the Law is the Law.
Have you even looked at the chemical list the brain actually produces? wait for it ,,,, no you havent.
The ONLY tryptamine(DMT cousin) the brain produces is seratonin.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-12-2010 at 07:34 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
auroraawe

...and the rest of the seratonin the body needs is produced in the small intestine...if you don;t have a healthy tract able to digest proper nutrients ...one of the many results will be insomnia since it's one of the substances that regulates sleep. I must be short on some. I'm up and it's early am here.
auroraawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
yass

I found a study about the 'beneficial effects of tamarind ingestion on fluoride toxicity in dogs'.

Before the study, Sriramachari and Maruthamuthu et al, had reported on the binding of fluoride by tamarind but it had been done in vitro, meaning it had been done in a test tubes or petri dishes but not in a living organism.

A total of 18 dogs were used for the study, aged 2 1/2 to 3 months old, split into 3 groups, group I, group II, and group III. Group I were fed a stock diet of mixed with rice and given no fluoride, group II were fed a stock diet and administered fluoride, and group III were administered fluoride and also fed tamarind (store bought/prepared) which was mixed into rice along with red gram. (). The fluoride was administered to the dogs in groups II and III by layering it on bread and fed to them.

The dogs were acclimatized to the labs for three months before they were divided into three groups and began their test diets which lasted for a further three months. The dogs were euthanized instantly at the end of the experiment. Before the end of the testing time four dogs had died, two dogs from group I, and one dog from each of the other two groups. They couldn't get urine or feces from them but they tested their bones and organs.

One thing I thought was very significant was the difference in urine output. Control group I, which had no fluoride... drank a lot of water and passed a good amount of urine. The other two groups, to which fluoride was administered drank much less water and passed much less urine. I think that's significant though nothing was highlighted about it in the study. Foreign body giant cell and edema (swelling) were greater in groups II and III. (By the chart only groups II and III showed positive for edema).

Quote:
Food intake and weight gains were similar in all groups. The average water consumption was significantly less in experimental groups than in controls (312 mL, 63 mL, and 70 mL in Groups I, II, and III, respectively). The volume of urine excreted by experimental Groups II and III was also significantly less (P <0.05) than that of controls (Table 1).
Quote:
Biochemical study: Dogs fed the diet containing tamarind (Group III) had significantly higher urinary fluoride excretion (P <0.01) than Group II (Table 1). These results show that the retention of fluoride in Group III was less than in Group II. Also, estimation of fluoride in femur bone indicated that accumulation of fluoride in that bone was significantly less (P <0.01) in Group III than in Group II (Table 2).
Quote:
Table 1. Final body weight and 24-hr urine (last 4-days)

Group
(No. of Dogs).............................Urine volume(mL)..........Urine fluoride(mg/24hr)

I Control (4)..............................308.12 ± 77.33.............0.205 ± 0.031

II Fluoride (4)..........................*123.83 ± 28.66............†2.35 ± 0.39

III Fluoride + Tamarind (4)........*130.36 ± 18.12............†3.68 ± 0.35

Values are Mean ± S.E.
*Denotes pairs of groups significantly different at 0.05 level (P<0.05).
†Denotes pairs of groups significantly different at 0.01 level (P<0.01).

Quote:
Table 2. Terminal bone femur analyses
fluoride

Group
(No. of dogs)...........................Fluoride(mg)

I Control (4)............................1.53 ± 0.42

II Fluoride (5).......................*11.38 ± 0.79

III Fluoride+Tamarind (5)........*6.80 ± 1.48

Values are Mean ± S.E.
*Denotes pairs of groups significantly different at 0.01 level (P<0.01).

Quote:
DISCUSSION
It is known that high protein intake increases fluoride excretion and decreases fluoride retention in bones of rats,14 and similar results were observed in the present study. Chinoy and Mehta15 described the beneficial effects of glycine and glutamine on testis of fluoride treated mice. Though bones were not studied, the authors suggest that a protein-supplemented diet may ameliorate the toxic effects of fluoride in endemic areas. Some reports14,16 indicate that increased gastric acidity enhances fluoride absorption due to formation of non-ionic hydrogen fluoride. It remains to be seen whether tamarind exerts such an effect. It is known that an acidic urine increases fluoride excretion, but in the present study, the urine samples of all the groups did not show any significant differences in pH.
http://www.fluoride-journal.com/00-33-1/331-33.pdf

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #10
saamjaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
Have you even looked at the chemical list the brain actually produces? wait for it ,,,, no you havent.
hahaha "but it seemed so plausible!"
Old 18-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #11
sm1973

Quote:
So basically what you are saying is, this video is a load of "bollocks" is this what you are saying?
Old 18-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #12
springrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
So basically what you are saying is, this video is a load of "bollocks" is this what you are saying?
No thread is complete without at least one bollock vote

Old 18-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #13
verndewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
yes, I would be saying the video is bollocks.
Old 18-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain View Post
Interesting.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
verndewd

Last edited by verndewd; 18-12-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 18-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
webby

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain View Post
No thread is complete without at least one bollock vote

I think there is someting to what he is saying and a lot of truth there, but even the auther of DMT The Spirit Molecule admitted that the idea that the pineal gland produces DMT (althought I believe its possible) is just a theory.

Alot of people are just accepting this as fact based on the Joe Rogan interview, which he got from reading the DMT book, but its not a proven fact although I would like to believe it
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post

and some thinge for the teeth(on a daily bases)
Old 18-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
verndewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby View Post
I think there is someting to what he is saying and a lot of truth there, but even the auther of DMT The Spirit Molecule admitted that the idea that the pineal gland produces DMT (althought I believe its possible) is just a theory.

Alot of people are just accepting this as fact based on the Joe Rogan interview, which he got from reading the DMT book, but its not a proven fact although I would like to believe it
between endorphans , dopamine, adrenalin and natural tryptamines in the body, (brain) that likely in a state of supreme experience, such as near death. would skyrockets in quantity, giving the brain so much chemical stimulus the idea of it being a pet theory is really over the top.

Its rather obvious the brain doesnt need DMT to connect to anything , the reason its become a pet chemical is because people need that sudden stimulus due to society not incorporating the techniques to naturally get there. I think things like DMT exist in nature because it shows us what were capable of realizing without such things. get in get out and work on going there naturally.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-12-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #19
jbnumba1

Quote:
the brain doesnt produce DMT.
How are you so sure? You do realize that DMT is naturally occurring in the human body, right? Where in the body do you propose it is produced if not the brain?
jbnumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #20
verndewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbnumba1 View Post
How are you so sure? You do realize that DMT is naturally occurring in the human body, right? Where in the body do you propose it is produced if not the brain?
prove it. I already debunked dmt being produced by the brain. where is your proof?

Quote:
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a naturally occurring hallucinogenic compound of the tryptamine family. DMT is found not only in several plants,[3] but also in trace amounts in humans and other mammals, where it is originally derived from the essential amino acid tryptophan, and ultimately produced by the enzyme INMT during normal metabolism.[4] The natural function of its widespread presence remains undetermined. Structurally, DMT is analogous to the neurotransmitter serotonin (5-HT), the hormone melatonin, and other psychedelic tryptamines, such as 5-MeO-DMT, bufotenin, and psilocin.

Tryptamine N-methyltransferase (alternative names: indolethylamine N-methyltransferase (INMT), amine N-methyltransferase, arylamine N-methyltransferase, nicotine N-methyltransferase) is an enzyme which is ubiquitously present in non-neural tissues and which catalyzes the N-methylation of tryptamine and structurally related compounds[1]. In the case of tryptamine and serotonin these then become the dimethylated indolethylamines dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and bufotenine.[2]

The chemical reaction taking place is:

Quote:
S-adenosyl-L-methionine + an amine <==> S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + a methylated amine
A wide range of primary, secondary and tertiary amines can act as acceptors, including tryptamine, aniline, nicotine and a variery of drugs and other xenobiotics.[1]

Last edited by verndewd; 19-12-2010 at 09:19 AM.