Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
ninz

Default Brian-T: Collins, UCADIA, Exposed!

Brian-T: Collins, UCADIA, Exposed!

You might remember an article entitled "Remedy Rockstars" evidently written by one Brian-T:Collins, in which he attempts to discredit the Freeman movement and it's proponents as celebrities "seeking fame out of financial hardship and necessity of others". At first glance, this article seems well written and researched, which prompted me to research the apparent author's website: "Omega 432". The tip off came when I was reading an article entitled "Sacred Geometry" in which we can find numerous references to "click on this picture" to view examples, but there were no links or pictures. In it, we can read the following sentence: "One of our intentions with lightSource, is to provide a bridge to an intuitive spiritual understanding that is in alignment with the appropriate use of this knowledge."

Who is "lightSource", I asked myself. A few quick copy and pastes of portions of the article into "google" gave me the answer.

The first ten paragraphs of the article are an almost direct copy of another article entitled "All Creation is Moving Light" from the "spiral of light.com" website. The differences appearing only as ommissions to hide the true author's identity, as shown in the following examples:

Omega 432:
Thus the Golden Mean is the "fingerprint" of creation. When we re-create this moving and always expanding sequence, we have in effect - 'the exact movement of creation in the expansion process'.

Spiral of Light

Thus the Golden Mean is the "fingerprint" of creation. When we re-create this moving and always expanding sequence, we have in effect - 'the exact movement of creation in the expansion process'. When lightSource is playing, one is encountering and literally being bathed in this 'Golden Ratio' creation activity...undeniably one of the most harmonious, balancing experiences one can interact with.

Omega 432

One of the most profound and significant activities encompassed within sacred geometry is the 'Golden Mean Spiral', derived by using the 'Golden Ratio'.

Spiral of Light

One of the most profound and significant activities encompassed within sacred geometry and lightSource is the 'Golden Mean Spiral', derived by using the 'Golden Ratio'.

Although Brian does not attach his name to the article, he neither provides references nor credit the article to anyone. As you can see, references to "lightSource" were carefully ommitted twice, in my opinion, to hide it's sources. Which leads me to believe that Brian is attempting to accredit himself with the work. I guess you forgot one eh Brian. The article concludes with the entire Bruce Rawles' introduction page found at the "Geometry Code" website copied word for word.

Another article on Brian's website entitled "Body Electrics" is a collection of plagiarized paragraphs taken from at least three different articles. It begins with a copy of "Method and apparatus for the exploitation of piezoelectric and other effects in carbon-based life forms" extracted from the "Free Patents Online" website, then jumps into exerpts of the "The Electrical Properties of Cancer Cells" By: Steve Haltiwanger M.D., C.C.N. , which can be found at the "Royal Rife" website and concludes with extracts of the "Inner Ear" article from the "Hearing Care Center" website.

Although some articles are duly accredited to the author, Brian does mention his name in certain articles which he claims he wrote, the articles listed above and more, are not.

Back to the Remedy Rockstar article. It is my experience that most of the people involved in the Freeman movement are not, as he puts it, "desperate people looking to have their debts disappear", but are men and women who have come to understand the principles of freedom, and "gurus" like Robert Menard are the closest thing they have found to a remedy. Although I do agree that you should not jump on the proverbial band wagon and send in your cookie cutter NOU's and COR's without first being educated enough to defend yourself, I have a sincere respect for the ones who are brave enough to try it and see if it works. We have been lied to and brainwashed to such extents that in order to re-educate ourselves, some of us must be on the front lines taking a few hits in order to further expand our knowledge base and find a way to climb this mountain of deception and trailblaze the way for others to follow and further push the climb to the top.

Brian claims that "Some Acceptance for Value's are let through to keep the defaults of dishonor perpetuating in the debt system". Do you have any proof of this Brian? Who let's them through? Do you know someone on the inside that relayed to you this information?

You state that "this smashes the credit ratings of those using it". Do you know this for a fact Brian? You claim that you know a "woman whose credit history was ruined after using the "96 is your fix" false remedy claim". Who is this woman? What proof do you have?

You claim that "When Remedy Rockstars become internet Icons, they attract huge amounts of desperate people looking to have their debts disappear." What is your proof that this statement is correct? How many people is "huge amounts"?

You claim that "this utopia definition of a freeman is pure imagination and has created a unfathomable amount of public damage and liability". What damage and liability are you speaking of in this sentence? What is your evidence that this statement is correct?

You state that "any Supreme Court justice will not break the Rule of Law (A Mari Usque Ad Mare)" - (From sea to sea) What is the point of stating Canada's motto in this sentence?

You state that "These "Keeper of the Rolls" (Custos Rotulorum) Sheriff enforcements are still enforceable today". This sentence does not make sense. A Custos Rotulorum is not an enforcement. It is a person of rank who is a Justice of the Peace. This person is a keeper of county records.

You state that "All written language on notices go largely unanswered, largely accredited to the use of dead trust language called "English"". While I do agree that English, as well as many other languages were deliberately created to decieve, manipulate, control and cause seperation amongst the populace in order to impede unification and the promulgation of information, the legal system does not use English, it uses Legalese, which is used to generate the same effect. I do agree that we are still under the rule of the Holy Roman Empire, but the means by which they have enslaved us is still the same...Through language, contracts and consent. To state that the reason they go unanswered is because of the use of "English" would mean that the entire legal system as used today would collapse from lack of response and would completely expose the fraud. What proof do you have that notices go unanswered and what is your evidence that it is because of the language called "English"?

The UCADIA organization, created by Frank O'Collins, from which Brian quotes in his article and promotes on his website is simply a "model" from which to form a new society. It appears as a large organization with many affiliates but upon closer examination you will notice that every single affiliate website which are listed in his website are all owned by Frank himself. There are no member lists or contacts other than Frank. All websites have been created from the same template. The organization is built around philosophies which Frank highlights in his 2 books, "The Journey of UCA" and "The Journey of Self". The former outlining his concepts, ideologies, language and complex symbols which make up this language. The latter exposing his ideoligies regarding religion, the soul, the mind, ancient systems of law, socio-political models and much more...

Frank, however, advocates the United Nations model and seperates the world into unions, eerily similar to the Club of Rome's plan to divide the world into 10 regions. It seems odd to me that a man who seems to be knowledgeable in so many aspects of social and political systems would be oblivious to the reality of why, and by whom, the United Nations were formed. How can a man who is well versed in ancient systems of law and the etymology of words and is advocating a new system of law, be supporting the United Nations model?

The UCADIA model also supports a global currency. In chapter 18 of "The Journey of Self" entitled "EKELOS - ethical economics", Frank states that "A single global currency however, would fundamentally alter and enable a revolution in the way trade is conducted around the world" He continues with the idea that every human being would be digitally identified through corporate controlled Unique Digital Avatars.
"In the 21st century, all human beings are identified by electronic information in some way on a number of computer systems. This electronic information might be as simple as dates of births, deaths and marriages. Electronic information will also exist if a person has a bank account, or earns income and is subject to paying taxes."
"A credit would be printed on a smart card device with an electronically charged value of 1, 5, 10, 20. Alternatively a credit would be a corporate created device storing credits through their credit network (such as EFTPOS)."

In other words, Frank would like a societal model based on UN philosophy, a global currency controlled by corporations and a unique digital identification system which stores all your personal information which would also be controlled by corporations. Sound familiar?

Brian has another of his short "anonomous" articles on his website entitled "There is No Real Money of Value", which is an extract from an article entitled "Why does money have value?" taken from the about.com website on economics. Which demonstrates Brian's total lack of understanding of economics and of the mechanisms with which the the world bankers destroy and control societies and countries and people through the monopoly on money creation.

Brian attempts to label "Remedy Rockstars" as people who "earn a good cash flow selling DVDS from their workshops and backroom soapboxes". I highly doubt that Robert Menard is making millions selling his DVD's and books. I do however commend him for being able to generate a revenue in order that he may continue his work full time and keep enlightening us on his discoveries.

The "Remedy Gurus" are not the only ones selling products on their websites. Brian himself has a collection of musical CD's which he sells on his website. Posting his article on many popular websites must have surely increased the traffic on his website. Not bad for business wouldn't you say Brian?

People around the globe are awakening to the truth. I am grateful to so many people who have taken the time to share their knowledge so that we may all benefit from their insight. I thank you as well Brian, for sharing your thoughts, however, it is my opinion that your website, through collaboration, is deliberately set up as a stepping stone to the UCADIA website, which is a classic dis-information website.

Ninz

References:
http://www.spiraloflight.com/sacred_...m#Introduction

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...ted-canada.org

http://www.hearingcarecenter.com/hearing_inner.htm

http://www.ucadia.com/gen_society.htm

http://www.royalrife.com/haltiwanger1.pdf

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2007/0258329.html

http://www.geometrycode.com/sg/index.shtml
http://economics.about.com/cs/neocla...e_of_money.htm
http://www.ucadia.com/me/m18/m181200.htm
http://www.omega432.com/index.html
ninz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
mfrey0118

I've noticed a lot of the people who are acting as Creditors and Freemen are heavily involved in the worship of Ra/Isis/Osiris/Horace/Nimrod/Marduck/Molech...since most of the elites that run this system are dedicated to the death to these same entities, I immediately become suspicious.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninz View Post
How can a man who is well versed in ancient systems of law and the etymology of words and is advocating a new system of law, be supporting the United Nations model?

[...]

In other words, Frank would like a societal model based on UN philosophy, a global currency controlled by corporations and a unique digital identification system which stores all your personal information which would also be controlled by corporations. Sound familiar?
Have you asked him?
Would seem to be an obvious thing to do, don't you think?

If you have concerns, go directly to the source of your concerns and ask the same questions you raise here.
Have you contacted Frank O'Collins and asked any of the specific questions you have?

When you do, please post the reply back here so we can all read the response.

Cheers.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 12-12-2010 at 01:20 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
girlgye
Inactive

Hmm
I'm not sure if this is my Nin or who I think this may be but either way both are excellent researchers and this is good research. As I have said countless times before 'NEVER MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF ANOTHER FREEMAN'.

It's a shame we have to waste our energy as I have had to on these people but to me someone who spouts my swan song and then sticks a knife in my back is worth more of my effort than any robe any day.

I am shocked at Brian T to be honest as I have suggested in his aptly titled Remedy Rockstars thread. Perhaps he has been brainwashed. Easier enough to do as any L Ron Hubbard adept can attest to.

Methods? CIA brainwashing techniques and the finer points of happiness philosophy as outlined in the Sutras of Buddhism.

I know Rob has had his paranoid moments and that he smokes dope but generally he is always willing to make amends for transgressions and more so others he has transgressed have forgiven him.

I draw the line at some of the crap written on that piece. English is a language of commerce so says Brian Friel... and?
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
mark1963

Interesting article and I was not totally aware of the world currency and UN models proposed. These models may work in an open world but would only oppress at present and no way would corporate control work.

However, Frank O'Collins needs to be contacted, and these questions addressed to him. He sounds like an amenable bloke anyway and I like what he says about trusts although his method has met with some less than good results so far.

I would point out another source of questioning Frank O'Collins and to which at the bottom Frank has responded.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/2010...rank-ocollins/

Quote:
Dear Frank,
Apparently, we have some misunderstandings between us.

First, I have praised your work with regard to the satanic Pentagram you mapped out connecting the Nazi Death Camps within that Pentagram. I posted that work and it is still available in my “Archives.” I recommend it and it can be viewed here. Again, I say well done.

Map of the Jewish Pale of Settlement, 1900

Secondly, I have praised your work as to your rightly connecting Stalin and Hitler working together in exterminating the Jews of the geographical area within that Pentagram, the Old Pale of Settlement first established by that pawn of the Jesuits, Catherine II “the Great” of Russia. That work of yours is also posted in my “Archives.” I recommend it. Again, well done. This is your “meat” which I encourage all to “eat” while on your website.

However, I have never agreed with you on the following points indicated in your missive below:

1. That Venice or “the Venetians” control anything—Never! I have always said that the Jesuits control Venice and thus the Venetian leaders in general. The Order has maintained a death grip over Venice and its blue-blood “Venetians” since no later than 1797. In that year, the Order’s “Great Avenger,” Napoleon Bonaparte I, destroyed the “liberal,” pro-Reformation, Republic of Venice. Further, within the Secret Instructions of the Jesuits, it focuses special attention on “the Venetians” as their enemies, enemies submitted to the Black Pope by no later than 1800 and remain so today. Of the Order’s disdain for the Venetians we read in its Secret Instructions, Chapter XIV, Section VI on pages 129 and 131in Brownlee’s 1857 edition:

“Nor let such [disaffected Jesuits] by any means be retained as either openly oppose their superiors, on, in public or private, make complaints against them to their fellow-members, but especially to strangers; or such as condemn, to their associates, or strangers, the conduct of the Society in the amassing or management of temporal goods, or any other of our methods of proceeding; as for instance, our suppressing, and keeping under all either disaffected to, or expelled from our order, &c. or that admit in conversation, or defend the Venetians, French, or others, who by hindering us from getting a footing among them, have done the Society intolerable damages.” [Emphasis in bold]

This “Venetian distraction” away from the nexus of world political power now wielded by Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Nicolas is a typical Jesuit tactic. Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor Webster Tarpley is given over to this same misinformation, and this same tactic is now employed by you. Frank, do you really believe that the ubiquitous Jesuit Order now ruling New York City, Washington, DC, Moscow, Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid, Brussels, Beijing, Tokyo, Lisbon, Istanbul, etc., does not rule Venice via its Masonic agents and Roman Hierarchy, specifically Venetian Patriarch Cardinal Angelo Scola? Apparently you do believe in “the Venetian Power” and advocate such misinformation..................................
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
girlgye
Inactive

This has been mooted before and is not original. Look back on David Merril's research.

Say what you like about David, he is one fastidious researcher.

I'm not quite clear about what the point is to what you raise here Mark. Are you suggesting that the holocaust is the handycraft of satanists? That communism is also the handycraft of Satanists?
That it was all pre-planned.

If so.. then why not Christ the resurection and the rest?
Old 13-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #7
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
This has been mooted before and is not original. Look back on David Merril's research.

Say what you like about David, he is one fastidious researcher.

I'm not quite clear about what the point is to what you raise here Mark. Are you suggesting that the holocaust is the handycraft of satanists? That communism is also the handycraft of Satanists?
That it was all pre-planned.

If so.. then why not Christ the resurection and the rest?
I'm making no assertions, all I am doing is putting here what is being discussed about Ucadia and Frank.

As I have said, I like what Frank is saying.

If you have any links on David Merill, as I could not find anything.

As far as satanism goes, the church of Rome is exactly that, although I am sure they would prefer Luciferian. But that really is just to brush over what satanism/luciferianism is - it's paganism based on the gods of old. A pantheon of 12 that goes back to the earliest writings we have, the Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian and was openly practised until Christianity threatened it.

The holocaust and communism were the works of the Roman Church (papal bloodlines)/Knights of Malta/Freemasonry/Jesuits/Opus Dei and the old Black Nobility (papal) bloodlines.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha
Old 13-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
girlgye
Inactive

You're not answering my question. Are you suggesting given that you endorse the pentagram view of the camps that it was a set up by Satanists?

You've answered the Communism question slightly.

Personally, it would seem to me lets say for example as they are the point of this discussion Brian T Collins (Remedy Rockstar) and Rob Menard (Infamous) both get some real grit and clout behind them ie everyone decides to get behind each ones ideas and support it totally with their blood, sweat and equity. It wouldn't matter because some mysterious benefactor would come along and sweep in loads of money and make monstrous powers out of the two men.

Then they would have their little gangs of confidantes whither they are accomplished master healers or not and one of those critters would stab one of them in the back psycho style and take over as self proclaimed master of the movement. Then the shit would hit the fan - eventually. So what started out as an egalitarian ideal and real solution to world problems will become tarnished to the whore of Equity once again.

That doesn't mean that either men were originally Satanists nor that their followers were. What it means is that carefully selected and intelligent traitors were put in their midsts to disrupt the game. It's a game and if you keep playing the same rules you will always slip down the same snake.

Back to the OP topic though are the two Collins related or are they the same man?

Personally, I'm coming to believe that Jesus Christ never existed and that perhaps if he did he was no different to you or I at the time. There were many preachers and freemen at the time and if he did exist he was just one of them. The name has been selected to repeat the same story to us (brainwash and mindcontrol) as a law book first and foremost and as a means of control.

It's no different to you or I being selected by them to be scapegoated and then martyred to the cause and then because of our popularity capitalised upon.

It's a disgrace but if in our hearts we don't buy into rulership, consumerism, hoarding and the likes and buy into the finer qualities of our true divinity that is when they/he/she/her/him/them/it will finally have no power over us.

Interesting that the Sumerian Tablets/Babylonian/Dead Sea scrolls were all discovered at the same time. Being a very experienced astrologer it almost heralds in the new age of Aquarius this can mean negative Uranian traits such as mass consumerism via detached global net works (internet) and the sharing of this once esoteric knowledge.

Who gave us the internet and were their motives pure at heart? Who now works for the worlds global search engine as a Vice President?
Old 13-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
mark1963

Good points. No, I did not know of the pentagram and having not gone into it because of time constraints could not comment further. Paganism is the driving force though.

I think you are right, Jesus or Immanuel did not actually exist, at least I read that in a Cambridge Compendium but apparently it was common knowledge up until Constantine that Jesus was an idea of it's time. The sacrifice thing had been done many times prior to Jesus in history. And being an astrologer then the numeracy/symbolism of Jesus, events and those around him will fall nicely into place.

I've only listened to Frank and been on the Covenant site but if from the beginning they are espousing a world currency directed from corporations then that would be a problem. I will go on the UCADIA site tomorrow to confirm this.

Personally, what Frank says is very much what I have thought about. Sweep the whole system into the sea and start afresh with our own Positive Covenant. No-one has to lose their lives because it's all fiction anyway but it would give us a firm footing on our own planet, something we have been denied right from the start 300,000 years ago.

Any society/solid structure formed into today's climate will fail because of 5th columnists everytime and that is what Frank et al have to contend with if they are true in their hearts now.

The Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian tablets started to be found about the start of the 1800's and of course the DSS in the 1940's. The scrolls do appear to fully fall in line with the current bible which does present a huge problem. Constantine took out many of the original writings so was he just lucky in that 1700 years later his version is proved?
Old 13-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
girlgye
Inactive

I'm loving the study Mark. Just like old times

However, how come not one major Roman Historian author EVER mentions him/it.

Just sort of plops into history as the Roman Empire is about to demise. Strange that.
Then these funny aardvark books start appearing claiming to be the REAL version of the REAL story. Yeah right.

Looks to me like there were once a load of hippies in the 70s and punks a little later and someone somewhere thought. I might have a little go at some more story telling.

Now lets get real real serious about this.

Organise and storm these underground tunnels, safes, whatever. Ship them off to prison to get them out of harms way and lets see what's really cooking.

However, we could just ignore all this history stuff and start with the NOW.
Old 13-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
mark1963

Quote:
I'm loving the study Mark. Just like old times

However, how come not one major Roman Historian author EVER mentions him/it.

Just sort of plops into history as the Roman Empire is about to demise. Strange that.
Then these funny aardvark books start appearing claiming to be the REAL version of the REAL story. Yeah right.

Looks to me like there were once a load of hippies in the 70s and punks a little later and someone somewhere thought. I might have a little go at some more story telling.

Now lets get real real serious about this.

Organise and storm these underground tunnels, safes, whatever. Ship them off to prison to get them out of harms way and lets see what's really cooking.

However, we could just ignore all this history stuff and start with the NOW.
The NOW is excellent and wholeheartedly agree.

It's funny you should mention punks and twisted history, I was an early adopter of the punk style, but looking at Wikipedia last year for a discussion on it I see they just plainly made things up. For example, Sid Vicious invented the pogo dance and Iggy Pop being the father of punk. What a load of tosh.

The group Eddie & the Hot Rods were more akin to being the fathers of punk, they were a pub band out of Southend. If you listen to "Do anything You Want to Do", you will get the picture.

Christianity was a major threat to the paganism/pantheonism of the Romans and the best thing they decided was to re-invent Christianity, give Jesus flesh and have him crucified like their own version (whom I forget at the moment but he was also Horus of the Egyptians). Also, the early Christian symbol was the fish, as in fisher of men, but good ol' Constantine changed it to a symbol of death, 12 disciples and Jesus dying at age 33.

Christmas is nothing more than the biggest celebration of pagan times, the feast of Saturnalia and Easter was named after Ishtar who was Ninharsag/Inanna, the original goddess and daughter of Anu of the Nefilim/Anunnaki. She also had Greek and Roman names, all the Gods of every culture until Christianity were the original Nefilim Gods and their descendants.

Even then Yahweh was a bitter enemy of Ba'al (also known as the God of thunder/lightening/rain - so in effect Rain Man) (son of Saturn or El) so in effect Yahweh was one of the younger Gods of the Pantheon. He beat Ba'al in battle and beheaded 300 of Ba'als priests so not very nice as a God of the Bible. He was rewritten by man at a later date to make him more acceptable.

Last edited by mark1963; 13-12-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 14-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #12
hrp57

As I was reading this thread, I noticed that David Merrel was mentioned, and that Mark was wondering about links to David. Sorry, I don't have any, but, I can link you to an interview that he gave 12/12/2010 with the Devine Mind Group here: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=83169&cmd=tc
Episode 29. David comes on at the 12:00 mark.
hrp57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #13
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrp57 View Post
As I was reading this thread, I noticed that David Merrel was mentioned, and that Mark was wondering about links to David. Sorry, I don't have any, but, I can link you to an interview that he gave 12/12/2010 with the Devine Mind Group here: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=83169&cmd=tc
Episode 29. David comes on at the 12:00 mark.
Excellent, thank you.

Do you know if there is a directory for Talkshoe because all the best people speak on it but trying to find them without specific ID is long and painful.
Old 14-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #14
hrp57

I'm not sure about a directory for talkshoe. I have just went and scrolled through the pages, which is more than frustrating, to find certain groups. There is a regularly updated talkshoe directory at this site:
http://privateaudio.homestead.com/
Guide is here:
http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Talkshoes.html
that pertains to groups that study procedures for Commercial remedies that may interest you. Other than that, it is one of those hit and miss adventures as you seek out new groups.
hrp57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #15
mark1963

Excellent, thank you.
Old 17-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
The NOW is excellent and wholeheartedly agree.

It's funny you should mention punks and twisted history, I was an early adopter of the punk style, but looking at Wikipedia last year for a discussion on it I see they just plainly made things up. For example, Sid Vicious invented the pogo dance and Iggy Pop being the father of punk. What a load of tosh.

The group Eddie & the Hot Rods were more akin to being the fathers of punk, they were a pub band out of Southend. If you listen to "Do anything You Want to Do", you will get the picture.

Christianity was a major threat to the paganism/pantheonism of the Romans and the best thing they decided was to re-invent Christianity, give Jesus flesh and have him crucified like their own version (whom I forget at the moment but he was also Horus of the Egyptians). Also, the early Christian symbol was the fish, as in fisher of men, but good ol' Constantine changed it to a symbol of death, 12 disciples and Jesus dying at age 33.

Christmas is nothing more than the biggest celebration of pagan times, the feast of Saturnalia and Easter was named after Ishtar who was Ninharsag/Inanna, the original goddess and daughter of Anu of the Nefilim/Anunnaki. She also had Greek and Roman names, all the Gods of every culture until Christianity were the original Nefilim Gods and their descendants.

Even then Yahweh was a bitter enemy of Ba'al (also known as the God of thunder/lightening/rain - so in effect Rain Man) (son of Saturn or El) so in effect Yahweh was one of the younger Gods of the Pantheon. He beat Ba'al in battle and beheaded 300 of Ba'als priests so not very nice as a God of the Bible. He was rewritten by man at a later date to make him more acceptable.

I'm going to quote my good and learned friend here Mike Daniels for you to refer to

http://www.psychicscience.org/Papers/daniels02d.pdf

It's not enough to address the history of ideas as merely 'all paganism'. For a kick of Paganism is actually a very structured and civilised set of freeing principles with which to live a happy philosophy.

Paganism can go into the rubric of Shamanism yes but all history of religious ideas is not merely Paganism, no.

Oh and I agree about the Punk thing. I believe though it did start with that most fantastic human being John Lydon having his own personal street artistic style. He was seized upon by commercial forces and yes bands like Eddie and the Hotrods who weren't still quite out of the mod vein blended in never quite being full on punks.

The truth is he walked down the kings road with a nappy pin stuck inside his nose and a steptoe type jumper on which he had distressed and didn't give a shit about and dyedd his hair orange. It was that safety pin that was the mark of originality.

Sid Vicious didn't like flairs and tightened his trousers jeans in like the beatles did in their trousers in their day and that became a distinctive fashion icon. Also the way he held his guitar was to be emulated by many and that is why they got far more attention than others who, as you quite rightly suggest were making the original poetic street sound of their own vernacular before them.

Like him or loathe him Malcom Mclaren (Simon Cowell of his day) expanded it exponentially with dalliance Vivian (Westwood) to fashion and it spread like proverbial wildfire.

Temple Tudor were another but there were so many that had that mod/rock sound going on.

Johnny Lydon's poetic style inspired by Billy Bragg and others really paved the way for music and rap we see today. That is talking in one's own distinctive vernacular and making poetry out of it to a sound of your own sampling.

Last edited by girlgye; 17-12-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
mark1963

Quote:
I'm going to quote my good and learned friend here Mike Daniels for you to refer to

http://www.psychicscience.org/Papers/daniels02d.pdf

It's not enough to address the history of ideas as merely 'all paganism'. For a kick of Paganism is actually a very structured and civilised set of freeing principles with which to live a happy philosophy.

Paganism can go into the rubric of Shamanism yes but all history of religious ideas is not merely Paganism, no.

Oh and I agree about the Punk thing. I believe though it did start with that most fantastic human being John Lydon having his own personal street artistic style. He was seized upon by commercial forces and yes bands like Eddie and the Hotrods who weren't still quite out of the mod vein blended in never quite being full on punks.

The truth is he walked down the kings road with a nappy pin stuck inside his nose and a steptoe type jumper on which he had distressed and didn't give a shit about and dyedd his hair orange. It was that safety pin that was the mark of originality.

Sid Vicious didn't like flairs and tightened his trousers jeans in like the beatles did in their trousers in their day and that became a distinctive fashion icon. Also the way he held his guitar was to be emulated by many and that is why they got far more attention than others who, as you quite rightly suggest were making the original poetic street sound of their own vernacular before them.

Like him or loathe him Malcom Mclaren (Simon Cowell of his day) expanded it exponentially with dalliance Vivian (Westwood) to fashion and it spread like proverbial wildfire.

Temple Tudor were another but there were so many that had that mod/rock sound going on.

Johnny Lydon's poetic style inspired by Billy Bragg and others really paved the way for music and rap we see today. That is talking in one's own distinctive vernacular and making poetry out of it to a sound of your own sampling.
Excellent. I agree and did say that paganism is far more than what most folk think. In fact it is far truer to our real history than the bible teaches now.

I was banned from Westwoods shop, lol. Billy Bragg, brilliant, the big nosed bard from barking.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #18
mfrey0118

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Have you asked him?
Would seem to be an obvious thing to do, don't you think?

If you have concerns, go directly to the source of your concerns and ask the same questions you raise here.
Have you contacted Frank O'Collins and asked any of the specific questions you have?

When you do, please post the reply back here so we can all read the response.

Cheers.
Yozhik, I've actually been corresponding with Frank recently, about his Covenant and the Eccesiastical Deed Poll...basically I wanted to know if I could do an EDP without being a part of One-Heaven or agreeing to a superior covenant that nullifies all previous ones between Man or Woman, and the Divine. He basically said no I cannot. Which means I would have to voluntarily dismiss the Covenant that I had with my God in order to do his EDP.

But since I'm sure that the judge doesn't know about One-Heaven.org, then its claims that "only members of One-Heaven.org may create an EDP" is not true. If that were so, how would these papers be valid in court, if they're simply based on the imaginings of one man? They must have precedent in court ALREADY and those precedents should be accessible to those of us who would like to make an EDP with OUR COVENANT to Our God being the superior one to the Roman Cult.

I basically said something to the effect of the preceeding paragraph in my response to him and I am awaiting his reply...
Old 08-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #19
mfrey0118

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
In fact it is far truer to our real history than the bible teaches now.
That doesn't surprise me, considering most of the 66-book canon known as the bible is zionist/roman cult fantasy.

Last edited by mfrey0118; 08-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.
mfrey0118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrey0118 View Post
Yozhik, I've actually been corresponding with Frank recently, about his Covenant and the Eccesiastical Deed Poll...basically I wanted to know if I could do an EDP without being a part of One-Heaven or agreeing to a superior covenant that nullifies all previous ones between Man or Woman, and the Divine. He basically said no I cannot.
Yep ... sounds valid.

The One Heaven Covenant forms the bedrock upon which the EDP is based.
If you're trying to use the EDP but rejecting the Covenant, its the equivalent of trying to build a house with no foundation.

... the Covenant is with the Divine, so I don't comprehend how having a Covenant with the Divine will nullify a Covenant with the Divine.

Surely it would be an reaffirmation of an existing Covenant, no?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote