Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science / Advanced Technology / Top Secret
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
ninny
Banned

Arrow MURDER of STAN Meyers for his Water Powered CAR

Quote:
Stan Meyers was MUrdered to keep him from putting his conversion kit on the open market after he refused $1 billion dollar sale for all rights and pattens... died of uranium poisoning, and his brother Stephen is laying low.

Quote:
Meyer's death

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 21, 1998 after dining at a restaurant. An autopsy report by the Franklin County, Ohio coroner concluded that Meyer had died of a cerebral aneurysm, but conspiracy theorists insist that he was poisoned to suppress the technology, and that oil companies and the United States government were involved in his death.[1][2][15] Meyer's patents are still available online,[16] although there has as yet been no independent verification of his claims.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
zuzu

I didn't know today was March 21, 1998.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
spock

Old 07-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
dreamweaver

Stan Meyers died of a cerebral aneuryism, according to the autopsy, not "uranium poisoning" as stated in the video.

The patents for his device are all available online if anyone fancies replicating his work: U.S. Patent 5,149,407,U.S. Patent 4,936,961,U.S. Patent 4,826,581,U.S. Patent 4,798,661,U.S. Patent 4,613,779,U.S. Patent 4,613,304,U.S. Patent 4,465,455,U.S. Patent 4,421,474,U.S. Patent 4,389,981
Old 07-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
ninny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Stan Meyers died of a cerebral aneuryism, according to the autopsy, not "uranium poisoning" as stated in the video.
i already quoted that. so what caused the "c theory" about poisoning? out of the blue? thx for the patent numbers. and oh i know we dont have 1998 ;-) since wagener is a lawyer and up to something really good in his videos i thought i make a reminder. ;-) watch his other stuff. not only 1998 related.

Last edited by ninny; 07-12-2010 at 10:45 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #6
ozpixie

I have moved this thread here because Stan Meyers was involved in advanced technology and his death occurred some time ago.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
dollanaqua
Banned

Exclamation What we have is not capitalism

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2010/1...apitalism.html
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
thinker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollanaqua View Post
That’s a great picture of J. P. Morgan...

He is responsible for destroying Nicola Tesla; the greatest inventor this world has ever known...

fin

Last edited by thinker2; 10-12-2010 at 05:00 PM.
thinker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
laidbklad

Was Nikola Tesla really onto something and proven to be, when he came out with his theory before his death? I get the odd email (spam) asking that I buy his 'papers' so that I can make my own electricity at home haha
laidbklad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #10
caper

Laidbklad, Tesla most certainly was the real deal, he was a man who was well ahead of his time, and like most people who are ahead of their time, he was discredited and systematically destroyed, both financially and reputation wise.

If Tesla had been allowed to keep going with his work and bring what he found to the public domain, then the world would look very different to the one we find ourselves in today.

Tesla's technology could have created a real life Utopia, but seen as the FBI confiscated all of Tesla's belongings, papers and inventions, we are still relying on big oil and big business.

There are secret groups who are putting Tesla's technology to some use though, but unfortunately it's for malevolent reasons, rather than anything beneficial for humanity.

Tesla's research and ideas still go on....but it is all being done behind locked doors.
Old 28-12-2010, 04:36 AM   #11
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Tesla's research and ideas still go on....but it is all being done behind locked doors.
. . . and you know this HOW?
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #12
xeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Look at it this way, thousands of sightings of UFOs can only mean 2 things:

1) They are man made using Tesla tech (at least incorporating many ideas).

2) They are really extraterrestrial.

So which one do you choose? Or all you going to say it's all swamp gas....or chinese lanterns....or birds.....or ghosts.....

Assuming that only 0.0001% of those sightings are genuine (nothing that can be explained rationally, using "current" science), which one would be the most plausible? I don't know about you, but if that is even the case, I would go with 1) .

Last edited by xeon; 28-12-2010 at 08:48 AM.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #13
caper

Quote:
Tesla's work was some of the most important work that has ever came about, and you really think that they wouldn't continue with his work? It still goes one, but just in secret.

I'm not sure whether you know this or not, and it might come as a bit of a shock if you don't, but there is no plan or agenda to make the world a fair place, nor to provide people with the basics and reduce the work load. None at all......quite the opposite in fact.

People are worker even longer now, if Tesla's tech was available, this wouldn't be needed.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #14
caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon View Post
Look at it this way, thousands of sightings of UFOs can only mean 2 things:

1) They are man made using Tesla tech (at least incorporating many ideas).

2) They are really extraterrestrial.

So which one do you choose? Or all you going to say it's all swamp gas....or chinese lanterns....or birds.....or ghosts.....

Assuming that only 0.0001% of those sightings are genuine (nothing that can be explained rationally, using "current" science), which one would be the most plausible? I don't know about you, but if that is even the case, I would go with 1) .
UFO's....most of them are extraterrestrial in origin.

But black operations do stage alien abductions from time to time, in order to carry out human experiments and kidnappings, this happens in order to ensure silence, because if they do speak, they will be ridiculed.
Old 29-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #15
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Ah. Just as I thought. You have no specific information that this research is continuing in secret, you have a series of IFsand MAYBEs.

The original thrust of my question was this: If the research is continuing in secret, how do YOU know about it? Answer is you DON'T, you suspect it is, based on other unprovable speculation.

Tesla had some good ideas and some parts have made it into the modern technology such as CRT televisions and medical x-ray machines but many of them were impractical, unrealistic and energetically inefficient.

I can suggest the books "master of lightning" and "A Spark of Genius."
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #16
thinker2

Quote:
Here are some testimonies that may help you get up to speed:

Angels Still Don't Play This Harp (1 of 8) "HAARP aka Tesla's Death Ray"

Project Camelot - Ralph Ring on Otis T Carr (or just search: "Otis T. Carr")
http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

Project Camelot - Dr Pete Peterson (3 parts)
http://www.projectcamelot.org/pete_peterson.html

The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project (1 of 10)

Project Camelot - David Wilcock's black ops contact code named "Daniel"
http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock.html

The truth of science is hiding in plain sight. You see it as Science Fiction. What better way to hide Black Operations than to label them "Fiction". If it ever leeks out, there is a movie or TV show that can be pointed to, to show what a nutter you are.

Its fine to be skeptical, but don't be stupid. Stupid would be to disbelieve in spite of overwhelming evidence. Just because it's not on the BBC does not mean it is false.

fin

Last edited by thinker2; 30-12-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 29-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
thinker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbklad View Post
Was Nikola Tesla really onto something and proven to be, when he came out with his theory before his death? I get the odd email (spam) asking that I buy his 'papers' so that I can make my own electricity at home haha
I would advise against buying Tesla's papers for the same reason I would advise against buying a Map to the Stars homes in L.A. They don't live there any more.

fin
Old 29-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #18
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

The patents for his device are all available online if anyone fancies replicating his work: U.S. Patent 5,149,407,U.S. Patent 4,936,961,U.S. Patent 4,826,581,U.S. Patent 4,798,661,U.S. Patent 4,613,779,U.S. Patent 4,613,304,U.S. Patent 4,465,455,U.S. Patent 4,421,474,U.S. Patent 4,389,981
Most people replicating it or designing similar know better than to make it public, but the ones who think they can get away with it usually meet tragic ends. I am sorry that they do, because they are being heroic in a way, but maybe a little uninformed over how brutally the world really works. If they do know, and still go ahead, then wow. People who still think that we elect our government officials, and the police are there for our protection, and that we can win in court based on our strong morals and ethics, these are the kind who can't comprehend the reality that assassination is actually an option for TPTB.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
reitze

Default GBU Stanley, I'm an Inventor Too

As an inventor myself there-s an honest-pride factor involved in coming up with the ideas and seeing them built. Getting them patented is a higher-bar to jump over, a POLITICAL one. As - Arthur Schopenhauer said, "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Depending upon the nature of an invention and who thinks they may make or loose money for it can have a big effect on the violence of opposition. Taking on big opposition takes either a huge motivation. It can be pride, money or FAITH in God - of those I think Faith is the strongest - to persevere unto death.

Sadly for Stanley Meyer and all of us he was opposed by one of the biggest industries in the world.

BTW, this video documents what he actually did - describing his car:

reitze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #20
silentnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
Tesla's work was some of the most important work that has ever came about, and you really think that they wouldn't continue with his work? It still goes one, but just in secret.

I'm not sure whether you know this or not, and it might come as a bit of a shock if you don't, but there is no plan or agenda to make the world a fair place, nor to provide people with the basics and reduce the work load. None at all......quite the opposite in fact.

People are worker even longer now, if Tesla's tech was available, this wouldn't be needed.
There's even been a few sources who state that Tesla received all the preliminary info on his work by channelling:

Quote:
From http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...warearth12.htm:

Tesla

While the Draco-Greys, it is claimed, gave the Germans fantastic weapons including jet propulsion, rocketry, television-guided missiles, anti-gravity aircraft, nuclear technology, and possibly even a cloned army, the the allies were not completely without alien assistance.

The ETs, it is said, gave the Allies one man - Nikola Tesla.

It was Tesla, according to this line of argument, who first saw the promise of radar in 1917, and was instrumental in its development and use in the war.

Consequently, the British and the U.S. had sophisticated radar defenses deployed early in the war using Tesla’s patents, while the Germans gave it scant attention, and it was radar that won the Battle of Britain.

Tesla and Roosevelt met in 1917 when FDR was Secretary of the Navy, and Roosevelt was very impressed with Tesla’s genius. In 1936, according to some reports, he put Tesla in charge of the Invisibility Project, working with the navy.

In 1940, as the story goes, they succeeded in making a ship disappear in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Whether or not invisibility was secretly used in the war is unknown. Tesla also invented, it is claimed, particle beam weaponry which he publicly referred to as the “Death Ray.”

It was not, it seems, developed soon enough to use in the war, but satellite-based versions have since, it is believed, become potent weapons in both U.S. and Soviet arsenals. Tesla is also said to have been offered a large amount of money to go and work for Germany but that he refused, and that he remained an American patriot to the end.

Tesla often made mention of his “off-planet” friends, say some. Sometime in the mid-thirties, they say, he arranged a meeting between Roosevelt and Pleiadian representatives, which supposedly took place on a ship in the Atlantic.

Within the alien-tracking Internet community it is believed that some sort of agreement came out of that meeting, and that a Federation representative may have consulted at the Pentagon for most of the war.
Quote:
From http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...a_alien_63.htm:

.... The President sanctions the start of two secret weapon projects. The first one with solid results will be chosen for full development and completion.

The 'Manhattan Project', led by Robert Oppenheimer, was begun in earnest in Las Alamos, New Mexico. Its purpose is to develop a 'super-bomb' for use against the Japanese, the Italians and the Nazis.

The 'Philadelphia Experiment', led initially by Nicola Tesla, begins to research a 'hyper-dimensional' generator, a device which will permit warships to travel through space and time. The cover story claims that the project seeks to develop 'radar invisibility' for naval ships.